Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"It's not child abuse giving my son whiskey? I really don't want bit." He had heard the whiskey worked, honestly he thought his parents used it on him.

He gave her a look. "Well babe if you get kicked out of the modeling business you could pick up being a comedian."

Jake laughed. "Yeah I'm on the cover. As champion. How awesome is that baby?" He gave her a nod. "Yeah I have to get all green balls put on me in the black suit so they can track my movements. They will probably let Luke be there while they track me too. Cause they will want me doing normal drills and stuff. They are talking to Eminem to get him to release his song for my entrance. Which...Eminem shot me a text. He wants me to be in the music video for it. So...we have to go back out to LA in a few weeks." He smiled at her.

She laughed, "aim sorry. I had too. I love you." She smiled.

"That's amazing Boo." She would have clapped for him if her hands were busy making her salad. "That is really cool though. I want to watch that happen. I wonder if they will let me take pictures. At least of you in the weird suit with balls all over your face." She smirked.

"I'm jealous. You're going to be in a video game. That's awesome. I can't wait." She smiled. "So I am doing Vogue and I don't know about MAC yet. My agent will go over it with me tonight." She told him. "So that means an extra day at least but I can catch a red eye and come home late that night." She told him.

"What else are you doing champ?"

"Mmmhmm sure. I love you too baby." He rolled his eyes.

He smiled. "Thanks babe. I hope you can come. I'm sure they'd let you take some pictures but I'll have to probably sign a contract saying you won't sell them or post too much." He made a face at her.

"You should be jealous. They don't make fashion video games babe." He chuckled. "That's awesome babe. Vogue. Babe there's no need to rush home. Get a good nights sleep and we can get you the next morning. We have time. Be here by Thursday. Deal?" He smiled.

Jake like that she called him champ. It was cute and made him feel like he was on top of the world. "Just worked out earlier. Luke is complaining about Amy being pregnant and crazy." He chuckled. "It's kind of funny. But other than that slobber butt here has been playing with Max. Girls are good."

She rolled her eyes, "I could make an app." She stuck her tongue out at him. "And they do make fashion video games. You just never played them." She told him.

"Agreed. I will be home by Thursday. I wish I packed a suitcase before I left but I can rush pack. Or I can ask Amy to do it." She said softly. "Tell him to take her chocolate. She always has a chocolate bar when I see her." She told him. "She might cry though. Happy tears but still cry."

She nodded her head, "Good." She put some dressing in her salad and took her plate and phone to the living room.

"Oh I do not appreciate where you put a Prince Harry. He doesn't need a shower. And that was very scary." She told him.

"Hey where did you put the spare key?" She asked him. "The front desk attendant asked me where it was. I couldn't tell him. Do you remember where you put it?" She asked. "I told you to put it back at the front desk." She said giving him a playfully annoyed look.

He didn't believe her about fashion video games. "Name one."

"You don't trust me to pack for you? You could tell me what you want over the phone or facetime and I'll put it in a suitcase." He chuckled. "Chocolate is always good."

Jake let Owen down who was getting squirmy. He ran off to go play as Jake laughed. "You didn't like that? I thought it was pretty awesome."

He thought about it a second. "Shoot. It's still on my key ring. I'm sorry. Want me to overnight it to you?" He ran his hand through his hair. "Sorry I was in a hurry to get home and didn't stop at the desk. Forgive me?"

"America's Next Top Model has a video game so there." She stuck her tongue out at him.

She smiled and shook her head, "No. I don't actually." She laughed. "Maybe if we face timed you packing but I am too picky. So maybe not."

She frowned at him, "Don't mess with the Prince. I will hurt you." She smirked.

She nodded her head to having him over night it. "How many keys did you use? They have three keys for this door. I have one that stays with me. You have the spare and then the front desk has one but the front desk says that there is missing. The maid tried to get it to dust and clean but she couldn't because they couldn't find the third key."

I shrug. "Who knew?" He chuckled.

Jake rolled his eyes. "It's an option. Otherwise we call Amy and she will pack for you. Or you can speed pack when you get here." He smiled at her.

He smiled. "Oh I will mess with the Prince. You can't hurt me. I'm a UFC fighter remember? Not just a fighter though, champion." He chuckled.

Jake thought about it, "Baby I only had the one. I never had another one. I'm not sure about that one babe." He shrugged. "Maybe the maid never returned it after cleaning before I got there?"

"I can't hurt you physically but I can hurt you sexually." She warned. "Ohhh, the mighty Champion didn't think about that did he? How do you like that?" She stuck her tongue out at him and laughed.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I guess. I don't know. If she doesn't have it then I will get the locks changed." She said and rolled her eyes. "Hopefully it pops up around here soon."

She looked him over, "How was your workout?" She asked. "Oh, Buzzfeed LA wants to come to Vegas and do a video with you. I told them to contact you. The idea is they will have people in the ring trying to hit you." She laughed. "I thought it was a good idea. What do you think?"

He rolled his eyes. "Babe...I know your weaknesses. All I have to do is say 'elephant' and you're turned on. Didn't think about that did you?" He stuck his tongue out at her.

Jake thought it was kind of weird. Someone had to have had it. "Yeah hopefully it turns up. Otherwise what a pain in the ass to change it up."

He looked away from the camera a minute as he looked at Owen and Max. "Owen no. Don't pull Max's hair." Jake shook his head. "Really? Why does that dog let him get away with murder." He looked back at Adri. "It was a good workout babe. Men's Health was there taking pictures and did an interview. I kind of want to get as many interviews out of the way so I can get back to training and focus. It's hard when there's a crew of people there watching me." He gave her a nod and smile. "That sounds cool. Can I hit them?"

She chuckled and nodded her head, "Okay. I can hold out longer than you can though and you know it." She smirked.

She nodded her head, "Yeah and it's all your fault." She joked.

"But you do it front of crowds of people." She laughed. "Uhm...I don't think that's a good idea. No hitting back unless they let you. You hitting people is a bad idea. Your hands are weapons." She laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah Yeah. But I can and will make you cave."

Jake look offended. "How and why is it my fault? I didn't do anything! Punk. You're just talking a lot of shit because you're in LA and I'm in Vegas. But you will be coming home soon..." He teased back.

"Right but that's the actual fight. I want to train and be focused. Do you not remember the first day we met and you interrupted my work out. I wasn't very happy about it. And you're even hot..." He chuckled.

"What's the rest of your day look like beautiful?" He smiled at her. Owen ran back over and called her name a few times and Jake picked him back up onto his lap.

"Do you really want to do this?" She asked. "Do you really want to see who will win in the test of wills because I now for a fact that I will win." She laughed.

She laughed again and shook her head, "I'll talk shit to your face too. Just wait until I get home."

She smiled at Owen, "Hi baby. I miss you. I love you." She blew him kisses and smiled. "I have a meeting tonight with my agent and then some friends out here want to get together so we might go somewhere." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Hey, while we are travelling we should go to Denver and look out the properties our real estate agent picked out for us. And you know, since things are legal in Denver that aren't so legal in the rest of the country maybe we can partake in some activities." She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

He narrowed his eyes. "I'm not saying I want to do anything but I'm just saying that I can get you to cave is all...."

"Do it. Talk shit to my face. See what happens. I dare you." He threatened.

Owen tried to grab the phone as she talked to him. "No. Daddy will hold it." He smiled at her. "That sounds like fun. Are they going to ask about the wedding?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah we can stop there on the way back. What activities are you talking about Adge?" He had an idea but he didn't know if he could partake in said activity regardless. But he could be wrong on that said activity.

She rolled her eyes and smirked, "Because I'd win. You're afraid because I would win." She laughed, "I will when I get home. I'm talking shit right in your face."

She nodded her head, "Probbaly. They always do. We might hit a club up though. Let loose and have some fun."

She made a face when he asked her to explain, "Oh come on. You know what I'm talking about. It's only legal in Colorado and Washington. It'll be fun. You don't get drug tested right? We'll type of drug. Right?" She asked because she really didn't know.

"Keep talking babe...keep it up. I'll pay you back when you least expect it." He told her.

He smiled at her. "Don't drink too much. Remember what happened last time?" He chuckled. "But have fun babe. You deserve to go out and have a good time baby free." He kissed Owen's head.

"Honey...." He chuckled. "First of all it's also legal here and where you are. Secondly, yes I do get tested before and after a fight. But they were discussing changing the rules due to the law changes. Do you never watch the news?" He teased. "All you gotta do is google it and you'd see both California and Nevada allow for there to be recreational smoking. You just can't if you're gonna drive, kinda like alcohol."

She laughed, "Yeah, I remember. I'll be good." She promised.

She shook her head, "Apparently not." She chuckled. "That would be fun...." She thought about something and shook her head. "No I'm working. I can't. I mean I can but I shouldn't. Not very professional." She said.

"And you aren't going to want to risk it right? I don't want you to risk it. You are worked top hard to risk it all for a blunt." She made a face and shrugged her shoulder.

"I should take a nap before my meeting and crazy night." She said softly. "I love you guys. I'll call you tomorrow when you aren't training. Alright?" She blew them both a kiss.

"Take some pain meds when you get home to be safe. And drink lots of water." He told her.

Jake didn't mind what she did. She was an adult and knew how to act. He couldn't and wouldn't risk it. "I can't babe. I don't want to put anything unnecessary into my body. Alcohol is bad enough. But I trust you if you want to. Just be safe about it." He smiled at her.

"Alright baby. Get some rest. Tell mommy bye. Tell her we love her too." He told her and Owen. Owen waved bye but that was about it. "Be safe tonight. I love you. Call when you can. See you soon baby. Bye." Owen waved bye again before Jake hung up.

Once Adri was off the phone, Owen wanted down and he started dinner. It would be dinner and bath time.

Adri took her nap and the got up and got ready for dinner. She did have plans to meet with her friends and go out so that was also on the agenda for the night. She had a little bit of time to go home and ch age before she met with her friends.

She was smart and only had a few drinks. She didn't want to walk out of the club sloppy drunk. She and her friends had their fun on Snapchat and tried to twerk and be sexy and play with filters. She let Jake know when she was home and she set her alarm and went to bed.

The next day Adri had a couple meetings going over future contracts. She did a store opening for Victoria's Secret and took pictures and signed photos for fans. The day after that she did the Vogue video and met up with Mac. After each day, when she was sure Jake was home with Owen she called him and they would chat.

She was due back Thursday afternoon and she sent Jake a text letting him know she was headed to the airport but after that there was nothing. Her plane boarded at 11 and she didn't text him to let him know she was on the plane. She didn't answer her phone either and at some point all calls went straight to voicemail.

Jake made dinner and took a bath with Owen, realizing they needed to break Owen of having to take a bath with Jake. The next few days they worked on it. He was fine with Jake giving him a bath but he wasn't sure about Adri doing it.

It was nice talking to Adri everyday even if it was just for a little bit. Owen liked seeing mommy too. He would try to take Jake's phone and even ran off with it once and Jake had to chase him.

When he got her text about her flight he texted back he'd be at the airport with O to pick her up. He also told her that he loved her. Then he heard nothing else from her and started to get worried. He took Owen to the airport anyway to pick her up. When she didn't come out he called multiple times. Getting really nervous he grabbed Owen and went inside.

He went to a desk. "My fiancé was supposed to be on a flight from LA. Can you tell me if she was on the flight?" In the meantime he texted her agent to see if he's heard drom her.

It was always fun to hear about bathing adventures with Owen. For some reason he hated it when Adri gave him a bath. She tried to do everything Jake did but Owem still fussed and cried. Probably because she knew she would give up if he gave her a pouty face. It was a cute and sad face all in one with his bottom lip out and alligator tears in his eyes. It was hard to say no to that face.

"What was her airline and flight number?" The attendant asked. When she told him which desk he should go to and they would help him from there.

"Hi cutie." The matronly attendant said to Owen. "Did you lose your luggage or your stroller?" She asked Jake since that's what people came to her for most of the time.

Jake walked to the right desk and texted Adri. "Babe, we're at the airport. Call me asap. I love you. I'm worried."

He shook his head. "Neither. I'm trying to find out if my fiancé made her flight. She should have landed by now and I can't get a hold of her. She normally let's me know when she boarded and she didn't. Her cell is just going to voicemail. Can you help out?" He was getting really nervous. Something was wrong and he was about ready to get a flight to LA but was afraid they'd cross each other.

As he waited he texted Amy to see if she was busy. He needed someone to take Owen in case he had to get to LA. He dialed her agent's number while the attendant checked her system. "Sorry, I'm calling her agent as you look if you don't mind."

She nodded her head, "Okay. What's her flight number and name?" She asked and when she got the information she put it into the computer. She nodded her head as he called her agent. "It doesn't look like she boarded with us today. She could have just missed her flight." She typed the name into the computer again and didn't see anything pop up.

Her agent answered, "Hello Jacob. What can I do you for?" He asked. They didn't usually talk to each other so he was a little confused as to why he was getting a call from Jake. They didn't have the best relationship in the world.

Amy sent Jake a text telling him that she was grocery shopping. She also asked if he needed something from the store.

He gave the lady a nod. "Yeah she could have. Did she rebook? Normally she would have called that she missed it." When he confirmed she didn't rebook or anything he thanked the lady and moved to the side.

"Hey...I need a huge favor. I need you to get to Adri's. She told me her time of her flight and she never boarded or rebooked. She won't answer her phone. It keeps going to voicemail. Something isn't right man. Please just go to her apartment." Worry was in his voice.

Jake needed to move his car. It gave him a second to talk to her agent and get back to Amy. "Something is wrong. Adri never boarded or rebooked. She won't answer. Get to airport asap. I need you to watch Owen. I need to get to LA. Bring Luke." Jake knew if something happened to Adri he would need someone strong enough to keep him from killing someone.

"Alright. I'll go check it out." He called Adri on his cell phone and it went straight to voicemail. He told his assistant to cancel his lunch meeting and then he copied Jakes phone number on a piece of paper. "She's probably sleeping. She had a long night last night. I'll call you when I find her."

Amy frowned, "Okay. I'll be there soon." She hung up and called Luke. She left her grocery cart I. The middle of the aisle and went straight to the airport.

Adri's agent got in his car and drove to Adri's apartment. From the outside it looked normal. He put his ear to the door and knocked. He thought he heard footsteps but no one opened the door. He went to grab the key from the front desk but couldn't.

He called a locksmith and he came down to break the door open. When the door opened a man and woman stood together. They guy tried to run but the locksmith knocked him out. The girl didn't know what to do.

The police were called after her agent the locksmith got the couple from running. Her agent searched the apartment and found Adri tied up and gagged in her bathroom. She didn't look the best. Her agent got her down and set her on the bed. He asked her if she was alright and she nodded but her ribs were hurting and her eye was black so it was clear she got a little beat up.

He called Jake, "I found Adri and I think you should fly out here." He said and the sirens could be heard in the background.

Jake went back inside with Owen and went to the desk. He wasn't waiting around. He was going to LA. He knew something was off. "I need to adult tickets to LA. The first flight out. I don't care the price. If there is a private jet. I will pay whatever. I don't care. I need there hours ago."

He answered his phone and sighed a sigh of relief. Then got worried again. "Is she okay? What happened? Let me talk to her. I already am on the next flight out."

Jake would be on the flight with Luke. Amy he was sure would want to fly but she was pregnant and he needed a guy who could keep him from killing someone. If she could fly she could take the next plane or he'd get more tickets but they weren't prepared to fly with Owen.

Back
Top Bottom