Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Research Purposes (Mellow Yellow x Applepoisoneer)

Admittedly it wasn't fully human. He supposed she'd simply omitted that part when she had rebuilt herself, or she didn't think them necessary. Either way, Isaac didn't mind. He pulled Peridot into his lap, feeling her small frame fit into his nicely, the underside of his dick briefly caressing her abdomen. His lips met Peridot's neck, nipping and suckling the lime green synthetic flesh to further turn her on.

She perched like a delicate bird on his knees, trembling a little in her excitement. Although her face was turned away to leave him access to her neck, she reached up a hand and ran nimble fingers through his dark hair. Approving sighs were all she could manage, and it made her smile shyly. She hadn't expected to be rendered so wordless by simple touches.

"Take it you like that?" Isaac teased. With her gentle, small fingers combing through his hair and sending tingles down his spine, his desire grew all the stronger. His own fingers sank into Peridot's plush bottom, squeezing the cheeks and lifting her slowly. With minimal effort he held her over his cock, and slowly lowered Peridot until her damp pussy was being spread wide around the intruding peak of his shaft.

Peridot winced a little as she was fitted onto his throbbing member. Once it was within her, she twinged and tightened her muscles, digging her fingers into his hair. Once the shock had worn away, she loosed her grip just a bit and relaxed her shoulders. "It's so... so strange." She breathed. "But in a good-feeling way."

(OOC: I am so sorry it took me so long. I was cut off from internet for a while.)

"I'd imagine it's a pretty big change for you... but don't worry, I'll go easy to start," he assured her, his fingers continuing to massage her rear with slow and deliberate strokes. Soon he was bouncing Peridot gently on his lap, sinking progressively more of his cock into her new core, her juices oozing down his heavy cock and adding some further lubrication and giving him the means to gradually increase his speed.

(It's fine, don't worry about it)

Peridot's modest breasts giggled a bit with the quickening pace. She suddenly felt a little like a can of soda; shaken up and ready to burst. The thought made her smile, and she rested her hands on hsi shoulders for balance. Her green lips brushed his neck and his jaw, trying not to ruin the position he'd poised her in.

He was willing to bet he had no need to worry about cumming inside. She was an alien at the end of the day, and while Peridot had tailored her body for this experience, Isaac expected that she hadn't put that functionality into her body. "Ah.... Peridot..." he breathed, shuddering from the gentle caresses of her lips on his jawline, his shaft starting to throb inside her as he felt his limit fast approaching.

She rolled her fingers in the firm muscles and flesh of his shoulders, but raised her head. He still bounced her a little, so her kissess weren't quite precise. "Am I doing it correctly?" She asked with big, hopeful eyes. "It feels... so amazing, it can't be wrong..." She sighed a quivering, contented sigh.

"Very... very correctly," the athletic male said, letting out a breathy laugh. It was hard to focus with the magnificent heat and pressure caressing his cock from all sides. Isaac closed his eyes, squeezing Peridot tight to him as thick creamy arcs of his cum rushed to fill the short alien, until his warmth had pooled inside Peridot's artificial womb. "Ah... w-wow Peridot, I don't think I've ever enjoyed it so much."

"Really?" She asked brightly, almost falling back with the force of it all. She sighed, refreshed and warm. The physical act of sex was confirmed to be as enjoyable as she'd thought it would be; though the aftermath was a little...sticky and unpleasant. She supposed it was something she would have to get used to before it was enjoyable too. "I was worried I wouldn't like it, but I did."

"Hehehe..." Isaac leaned in, nuzzling his nose briefly against the smooth green surface of her namesake. "I'm glad you had fun. I did too... it's really been some time for me," he admitted. Isaac laid back, his strong arm wrapped around the small of her back, letting her nuzzle against his warmth. "So... mind spending the night here with me? I mean I know gems don't get tired, but for humans this kind of thing can be a little draining."

Peridot looked down at her lap, still saturated with his and her own fluids. "I can imagine." She mused sarcastically. "I'll stay, but do you have one of those tubs with the water filtration systems?" She made a kind of sweeping gesture with her hand, as though to catch the words she was looking for. "Y'know the ones, for cleaning?"

"A... sink?" he guessed. "Yeah, I got one. Hang on." By now Isaac's shaft had softened enough to fall out of Peridot's synthetic womanhood. He wrapped an arm around her waist, moving to stand while holding her close. He led the way to his bathroom and flicked the light on. Nothing fancy, but it had all the necessary facilities. "This do?" Isaac asked, setting his new girlfriend on the tiled floor.

"Yeah. You probably shouldn't peep on people while they're washing. Well, unless you're in a relationship. While he did trust Peridot, he was also wary that there could be some shenanigans if he left her at the controls of the faucet for the first time. Isaac crossed over to the modest tub and leaned over, turning on the flow of hot water until the clear and steaming liquid was slowly filling the tub after he had pushed the stopper in place.

Peridot fixed her focus on Isaac as he twisted the knobs, adjusting the temprature of the water. She kept herself from mentioning the primitive and inaccurate method of temperature control. It took a little concentration to maintain her nudity. It was kind of a form of shapeshifting she didn't know she knew how to do. But as soon as the tub was filled, she stepped slightly into the far end of it and sat down. Despite not having real nerve endings, the warm water felt so delightful, and cleared up the substence in her lap.

"Oooh," she snickered. "This is really nice."

Isaac smiled faintly at the spectacle. It was hard not to, Peridot was just so cute. "Heh." He leaned over and gave her a quick peck on her gemstone, a brief display of affection. "I'm gonna go set the bed.Towels are over there for when you're done and wanna dry off," he said, pointing to a small wall-mounted rack of white cotton. "Feel free to tell me if you need anything," he quickly added.

The stone in her forehead shone for a fraction of a second at the touch of his lips, and it sent shivers down her spine. Peridot put a small, green hand on one of his wrists while he was close. "Thank you." She mumbled comfortably, closing her eyes and sinking back into the water all the way. Since she didn't need to breathe, she could remain submerged in the heat of the water entirely. The Gem looked quite peaceful, as though she were sleeping at the bottom of the tub.

Damn she was cute. It was hard not to admire her as she casually sank into the waters, and a smile touched Isaac's lips without his realising. He did as he said he would and spent a little time fixing his bed after their rutting had made it a touch dishevelled. It was a warm night and so he made no move to cover his body as he slipped under the silky sheets of his bed.

In Peridot's relaxed state, she'd broken concentration and her clothing re-appeared. If one glanced into the bathroom, it might seem that she had drown rather than decided to bathe. It wasn't unntil the water grew icy-cool that she emerged and pulled the plug from the drain. She patted herself dry, though she wouldn't have stayed wet for very long, being a construct of light. On tiny, quiet feet, she padded back into the bedroom and found Isaac under the covers. "Are you sleeping?" She asked in a speaking voice that pretended to be a whisper.

"Mm?" he rolled over onto his side and gave Peridot a smile. "Nah, just getting comfy. Thought you fell asleep in there," he said, holding a hand out to the green alien and helping her onto the bed. "So... how was your first uh, dating experience? Any chance you might want to go for another in the future?"

"It's easier than I thought it would be." She admitted confidently and climbed up next to him in bed. She bundled herself in the blanket, even though she had no real need of warmth. The Gem thought it might further the theme of being cozy that had been with her the whole night thus far. Only her button nose and eyes, as well as part of her gem peaked out from her cocoon. "And I would really enjoy doing it again, if you thought it would be in your best interest?"

"Heh. Dating a cute alien is most definitely in my best interest," he said, sliding an arm over her makeshift nest in the bed. "Night Peri." He leaned in closer and gave her a quick kiss on her gem, savoring the brief tingle the sensation left him with. Something about touching that gem just made his spine tingle. With that he closed his eyes and was soon sleeping softly with the alien cutie tucked into his warmth.

Peridot didn't exactly have to sleep, but she felt cozy enough to stay in one spot for a while, so she closed her eyes and rested against Isaac. She allowed her mind to wander all sorts of places, and before she'd realized it had happened, she had basically disconnected from the envirnment. She was in a kind of floating void that wasn't quite sleep and wasn't quite awake, and there, she was alone with her thoughts.

The morning came, and Isaac felt nice and refreshed after the eventful day of yesterday. He yawned as he moved to sit up an then checked his clock. Seeing that he had nothing to worry about he proceeded to step out of bed and reached over, giving Peridot a playful poke on her gem. "Wakey wakey. Time for breakfast. And I should probably get you back to the barn at some point. Your roommate looks pretty scary after all."

Back
Top Bottom