Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Research Purposes (Mellow Yellow x Applepoisoneer)

Isaac shrugged "I unno. I've hardly tasted mine," he said. Though he was immaculately clean in most every regard. It wasn't a no, though she did seem to have some uncertainties on the idea. He sat down on the side of his bed, helping the short alien up and letting her rest against his side. "I mean we don't have to. I'm just a lil' curious."

"Glad to hear it," he replied happily. Still seated, Isaac took just a moment to ditch his shirt to reveal his toned upper body. This done, he soon opened his fly and slid his trousers down a few inches until his tanned cock flopped semi-lazily into view. He was only about half hard by now, it seemed.

Peridot looked quizically at his member, as though trying to rread instructions on it that weren't printed cleearly. She scooted forward between his legs and knelt, finding that it made her almost too short to do the job, so she bent one knee instead. Finally at the perfect height, she gingerly lifted him between forefinger and thumb. With a last little glimpse of hesitation, she slid her head forward and wrapped her lips carefully around his thickness.

If soneone had asked her if it was what she'd expected, she might hae actually told them yes; a sort of salty, fleshy taste with little twitching muscles. She began sucking with gusto, now that wshse knew what she was in for.

"Whoa!"

The surprise was a rather potent one, as she suddenly went from quizzically putting him into her mouth and then suddenly going hog wild, sucking forcefully and with great speed. It didn't take long at all to get him hard, the full size soon filling Peridot's mouth until the head was probing he throat. "G-Geez," Isaac said, giving a tiny laugh. "You... really don't do subtle... not that I mind."

Peridot rolled her eyes up to look at him, choosing not to "talk with her mouth full", and seemed to inquire if she was doing it well. She had to admit, this form of sex wasn't quite as fun as the other, but that was research for you; data collection required experimentation, and sometimes eperiments didn't have the desired effect. But the good news was, Isaac seemed to be enjoying this one, and that made her enjoy it more.

"Whoof." She wasn't an expert or anything of the sort, but she had a natural curiosity that was quite endearing and added some extra enjoyment to the whole act. His hand reached down, fingers settling into her plush green hair and stroking slowly to gently encourage her "Yeah, like that..." he murmured, the head poking into her throat.

It took Isaac a moment to recall this little factoid of her alien biology (If that was even a correct term for what she was) and he did realise the advantages of her not needing to breathe. "You're a natural..." he groaned, closing his eyes as she bobbed her head up and down his stiff length. After a few more strokes, her tongue became coated in a few dribbles of his salty pre, and from how tense he was it was apparent he was close to blowing.

Peridot made for an exquisite lover, and her exceptional gem brain made her a fast learner to boot. He groaned and closed his eyes, his pulse quickening inside his chest before thick and pearly jets of his seed raced forward, coating the inside of Peridot's mouth as his groans maintained a consistent volume. "Oh j-jeez," Isaac groaned, closing his eyes and savoring the tingling rush of pleasure.

(OOC: I think you mean, "Oh Jizz"? Haha, just kidding. That's my one terrible joke for this RP)

Caught a little off-guard, Peridot swallowed most of it and pulled a face.. She withdrew his engorged manhood from her mouth and gulped a bit of air. "Did you like it?" She asked, casting a hopeful, wide-eyed gaze up toward her lover.

(A-haw-haw-haw)

"It was... wow! You were amazing! I knew you were a genius but I didn't think you'd learn so quickly," he said, looking a little starry-eyed down at the cute alien. He was still hard, fortunately, and was eager for more. Isaac reached down and helped hoist Peridot up, letting her kneel on his thighs. "So I figure I owe you one now. Gotta go ahead and make you feel real good as thanks."

"Well, yeah. I mean you're a super smart alien tech wizard. You're sure a heck of a lot smarter'n me," Isaac said. Strong hands gripped her full green backside, squeezing the two cheeks with a refined eagerness. He guided her down slowly, until his impressive girth was spreading her heated walls, his lips leaning in and caressing her neck.

Peridot's lips always managed to be so enticing, drawing Isaac down towards her. He moaned heatedly against her, continuing to rock the cute gem into his lap, each motion growing a little bit faster as he kept her filled with the warmth of his shaft. "Nn... always so tight..." he murmured against her lips, his movements maintaining a clear eagerness before their lips joined again in another heated exchange.

She was none too subtle when there was something on her mind. Fortunately her body was overriding her mind and drove her onward, each motion sending waves of delight cascading through him. Isaac closed his eyes and threw his head back, an arc of lightning riding through him as hot shots of his creamy cum surging into her synthetic womb, until she had received a hearty and rather warm volume.

She moaned in tandem with him, leaning back so far that she might have fallen off his lap if he hadn't been holding onto her. She giggled, partly embarrassed and partly relieved. Her entire construct was humming with delight, and her large forehead gem seemed to glisten with the joy she was resonating. "I always enjoy that." She sighed happily.

Back
Top Bottom