Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Research Purposes (Mellow Yellow x Applepoisoneer)

The triangular stone in her forehead grew hot, and she raised her hand to touch it. "Th- Thank you. I'll see ou soon!" She shouted, and dashed from the library, causing several patrons to raise their heads in alarm.

It took Peridot a while to not only explain to Lapis what her plans were, but to actually figure out how to withdraw into her gem to change her body. She watched Amethyst again and again, and eventually,she withdrew. Steven kept the large chunk of green rock wrapped in a blanket on a pillow to ensure that it was safe, though he could have tossed it in the sea for all Peridot knew. As long as he wasn't injuring the stone, she was pretty well oblivious.

When the sun started to dip on the fourth day, Peri emerged like a butterfly from a cocoon, with a whole new look.

She hadn't been able to put more than an inch of height on, but her legs were a little slimmer, which made her already curvacious hips more prominant. Her bust also hadn't gotten a lot more developed, and was a modest, medium size. Her hair was no longer quite so pointy and geometric. Instead, it had softer curves and was more like a teardrop than a triandle from behind. And finally, she was quite sure that all the parts necessary for sexual intercourse had been replicated to near perfection. She could already feel them tingle a little in their new existence.

Her outfit had also changed. The Gem had manifested a pleated skirt in the deep green of her jumpsuit before, and a black blazer and black bow around her neck. Despite Steven's insistence, she omitted the star. And admiring herself in a mirror, found that the look suited her.

From the temple, she ran as quickly as she could down into town and toward the library.

It was late, and Isaac knew that if all had gone well that his date would be tonight. And he had indeed been thinking extensively on just what he would do. Ultimately, for something casual they could both enjoy, he decided on going to a movie. Whatever the movie was he'd likely leave the choice to Peridot, and fortunately at this time of year there was a rather wide selection all vying for a top spot in the box office.

Naturally he had dressed a little sharper for the day, dark slacks and a white shirt, with a sandy brown leather jacket over his shoulders. The tanned librarian left work, the next worker on shift settled in for the next few hours, and made for his car. Even with the mild differences to her look, Peridot was easy to see. Short green women weren't particularly common after all.

Well, maybe in Burbank.

"Looking good," Isaac said, approaching his date for the night. "It suits you. Cute and casual." Isaac held his hand out to the slender cutie, and then led on toward his car. "I was thinking we could see a movie tonight. It's a pretty safe bet for first dates."

"Oh! I've always wanted to see a movie in theaters." She smiled sheepishly. "I'll try not to talk through it." She ran a few fingers through her new, softer hairdo and laughed. "It feels so weird; being this different and doing things this differently. I mean, even an Earth Year ago, I wouldn't have known about any of this, and now here we are!" She gestured to the city at large.

"Change can be a pretty good thing," Isaac said. He helped Peridot into the passenger seat of his car, and wasted no time in moving to the drivers seat. He soon had the engine fired up, and took to driving. "By the way," Isaac said "I took the cinema listings from the newspaper today. Feel free to read through 'em, see if there's anything you like. I want you to enjoy this as much as possible, after all."

A ripple of panic took her features as she glanced down at the list of movies and times. She hadn't thought there'd be a test. "I don't know what any of these movies are about..." Her voice sounded embarrassed and quiet. "The only thing I recognize is that... that Dog-copter thing Steven talks about, and I'm not so sure I want to see it. I mean, that thing is the most inefficient use of cybernetic parts I've ever seen! What's it good for? Other than being kind of... cute, I guess."

"Well, they got little summaries under the pictures," Isaac said. He chuckled a bit as Peridot took a moment to be a little scathing about Dogcopter on a conceptual level, and refrained from telling her that she might have been overanalysing just a bit. "There are other things on right now. The Golden Painting, Camp Pining Hearts: Revolution, The Moose Hunter... I mean, I could choose, if that's easier."

The small Gem did a sort of double-take and re-evaluated the list. "Oooh" She giggled. "I didn't know there was a Camp Pining Hearts movie! Does it have the same actors? Do Percy and Pierre finally get together?"

Her excitement mounted and pulled her to the edge of the seat. She cleared her throat and added, "Uh, I mean, if you want to see it?"

"Didn't realise you were a fan," he replied, seeming to be genuinely surprised. "Well, I've never watched much of the actual series, but if that's what my lady wants," he added. Isaac's car soon found a parking spot outside the cinema, and once parked he was quick to move around and hold a hand out for the short gem to take. Beach City was a small place, so the move theatre wasn't all that busy. Getting good seats wouldn't be a challenge.

"Uh... I guess, in a way. Dating is kind of weird like that," Isaac mused. But he liked her, and if all went well then he hoped they would be happy and loyal to each other. He led the way inside and, aware that this was all new to Peridot, took the initiative and bought their tickets. And, as this was going to be almost two hours of his life, he bought a soda and popcorn. A medium, in case Peridot decided to try some. "And now we have everything we need for a real movie watching experience," Isaac proudly stated, leading the short alien to the downstairs screening rooms.

There were a handful of other humans in the theater, and she thought she must look pretty strange to them. But her excitement could not be contained. Her eyes flicked from poster to poster, taking in titles and dates. Some of them were dates that hadn't arrived yet, and she wondered if that meant they would e coming soon, or if some people were allowed to watch them before others.

Peridot, who stood about as tall as Isaac's forearm, trotted alongside him on their way donw to the screening room. She scanned the room. "So many seats, but one must be..." She drew lines in the air with her fingers and traced them back toward the screen. "Ah-ha!" She pointed at a pair of seats, just slightly left of the center screen in the mid-section. "If my calculations are correct, and they usually are, those seats are mathematically perfect for viewing."

"Oh?" Isaac asked. He'd heard that some spots were statistically better than others in cinemas. For acoustics, lighting and other factors. He usually didn't mind such things, but he was interested to see how right Peridot was. He sat down on one seat, and waited for the short alien to take the other. "Okay, so, common etiquette for these is that people don't talk during movies. But you can whisper and stuff," he said. The curtains drew in closer on the screen, just as the lights began to dim. Isaac wasn't too excited for the movie, but he loved the company. Without even realising it, he had slipped his left hand over Peridot's right.

At first, Peridot was going to pull her hand away, thinking that perhaps she was invading his space. But his hand covered hers so completely, and hers fit so comfortably beneath it, that she thought it was intentional. The movie began with a sweeping camera shot over a long pine forest while a piano variation of the Camp Pining Hearts theme played. The small alien recogniced the tune immediately and surpressed a squeal. Her admitedly strong fingers closed around his in her joy.

As the movie went on, Isaac would have been lying if he said his interest didn't wane a little. But he could almost feel Peridot's excitement, and that was enough to make him happy. He hadn't expected her to be a fan of Camp Pining Hearts of all things, but it was an interesting tidbit to keep in mind. After an hour and a half of watching, the credits finally started to roll. Isaac glanced to his date and smiled wryly "So, I take it you enjoyed that?" he softly asked.

Peridot did not let go of Isaac's hand as they left the theater. "Well, I feel like they tried to stretch a two-act story into a three act format, and I'm apalled that Percy and Pierre didn't end up together, but as far as everything else goes, it was great!" She looked up into his face from where she walked beside him. "Thank you for bringing me."

"Hah. Think nothing of it Peri," the slender young man said. He wasn't too familiar with the source material. At all. But hell, Peridot had some fun and that was the important part. "So... you want me to drop you back to the barn? Or do you want to... I dunno, spend the night at my place?" Isaac asked.

"It's nothing special. No meep morps for one," Isaac said, unable to suppress a grin. "But yeah. Assuming Lapsi doesn't try to smash me, I'd be happy to have you." His home was a short drive from the theater, certainly shorter than his drive to the library, a modest two storey Beach City house with painted white walls, and a red tiled roof. It was old fashioned, likely from the fifties, as was the case with most every home in Beach City. He at least had a driveway.

Still, he could tell Peridot was a little nervous. And so once he had killed the engine, he gently placed a hand on her back. "You're in good hands, don't worry."

Peridot brightened a little and nodded. "I don't think she'll worry too much." Sometimes, Peri wondered if she cared at all, and then she'd do something simple to show she did. "And I know. I'm just... new to all of this. Maybe once I'm more proficient at it, I won't be as nervous." She just wasn't sure how to make herself more proficient.

"Well, let's see if I can't help with that..." Isaac led the way up the drive, and quickly unlocked the front door, slipping inside and holding it open for Peridot too. However, once she was inside and the door was closed, his hands reached down and settled on the short alien's rather shapely hips. He was quick to hoist her up, and found her rather light to the touch, whereupon their lips met in a tender exchange.

Peridot moved methodically through the dark and opened door. She couldn't remember having been this uneasy, even when first coming to Earth. But then, she'd been on a mission and knew exactly what was supposed to happen.

Suddenly, his hands were on her hips, and she tittered a nervous laugh at being hoisted up. But when their lips brushed, it felt so worth it to conquor her uneasiness. Dangling in the air, she leaned in a little to deepen the kiss.

Truth be told, he had never been with a woman who was so... short. But Peri was cute, and holding her up like this gave him quite a warm feeling, made him feel so confident. Isaac pulled back and gave her lime green neck a brief nuzzle, before then hooking her body to his strong frame with his right arm. He held Peridot neatly in place and carried her upstairs, to a tidy bedroom with a few movie posters on the walls. Isaac set Peridot on his bed and proceeded to remove his shirt, revealing his trim and tanned upper body- taut and slightly athletic.

Peridot held his shoulders and heaned against him as she was swept up the stairs. A quaver ran through her watching him undress. The new, private nook she'd crafted especially for him, tingled beneath her skirt. She thought perhaps she should say something, but words failed her, and she could only lean in expectantly, her mouth drawn slightly a-gape.

Isaac couldn't help but feel proud when Peridot leaned in, almost ogling him. It was reassuring, and he was glad that Peridot admired him. After a moment he decided to slip his jeans down, revealing a rather long and thick erection standing to attention. He was quick to kick his trousers aside and sat down beside the short alien, quite confident being fully exposed to her. "So... your turn," he said.

Peridot stood, looking like someone stricken with stage fright. She tugged off the jacket, and it disappeared as soon as it disconnected from the rest of her body. The same thing happened with her skirt. All that remained was the little bow around her neck.

Her breasts were modest, but round, and strangely nippleless. Her ample hips framed the new female sex organ she'd synthesized. She spread her arms meekly, showing off the full extent of her trim little frame.

Back
Top Bottom