Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I'm really want a dark twisted rp involving dark themes. Mainly a lab that has captured a few characters and does very bad things to them but they either escape or they are rescued and go down the path of recovery.

But it's been impossible to find any interest since they always want to turn it into a boring sex Dungeon and to festishive my characters.

Going to be a little more general rather than name a specific theme or kink. I haven't had a really good partner for a while, one where there is chemistry and we create great stories and are on the same page about what we want. I have felt like I have come close at times but the person always ends up leaving the site/RP after a few turns.

Going to be a little more general rather than name a specific theme or kink. I haven't had a really good partner for a while, one where there is chemistry and we create great stories and are on the same page about what we want. I have felt like I have come close at times but the person always ends up leaving the site/RP after a few turns.
I have plenty of partners now that match with me but I'll admit I always want more like this, people where we just get each other. Being so much on the same page.

I have plenty of partners now that match with me but I'll admit I always want more like this, people where we just get each other. Being so much on the same page.
It really does make a difference where you trust each other and the story takes on a life of it's own. The characters start doing things that you didn't plan on them doing etc. One partner I had that I really gelled with wasn't the best writer but we wrote with each other for about 4 years. The chemistry was great. I just seem to be in a long term drought when it comes to finding partners but especially really good ones.

The two men being involved together too, either from start or progressively, and very much heavy on how everyone feels, jealousy, attraction not just smut

God, just any RP where my partner is willing to play more than one character. I am ALWAYS willing to play multiple characters of any gender, sexuality, top/bottom, whatever. But finding someone else willing to do the same is the biggest challenge. I see so many people looking for 2+x1s, but almost no one is willing to do 2+x2+. I get it, people just want to fulfill their fantasies.

Also, if you are looking for something rare and very specific like MMF, you NEED to be willing to do the same. Otherwise what kind of relationship is that?

Also, if you are looking for something rare and very specific like MMF, you NEED to be willing to do the same. Otherwise what kind of relationship is that?
Umm, no. That's like saying if you want to sub, you also have to be willing to dom, or if you want anal you have to be willing to be pegged. :rolleyes: Maybe it would be easier to find something like that if you are willing to reciprocate for your partner, but if someone only likes their preferred pairing, they are entitled to seek that out.

Umm, no. That's like saying if you want to sub, you also have to be willing to dom, or if you want anal you have to be willing to be pegged. :rolleyes: Maybe it would be easier to find something like that if you are willing to reciprocate for your partner, but if someone only likes their preferred pairing, they are entitled to seek that out.
Well first, what I stated is fully my personal opinion, whether something is "acceptable" in an RP is completely up to me. I don't disagree with you, but because I differentiate your opinion from mine, neither of us are wrong.

Zelda continues to elude me, especially a good Zelda x Ganondorf RP that's not a non-canon story or fully a corruption type of deal. Villain and hero type one-shots in general, are so hard to come across and it's not fun when that's your craving

Tribe Nine! I've been hooked since episode one, I don't like sports anime, but fuck me do I love me some Tribe Nine. I think it's too new though, not enough people know about it, never mind watch it. Probably wouldn't get any hits at all if I tossed out a line.

Mecha & Metal Gear Solid w/ OCs. Resident Evil (no VII & Village content though, sadly) has been as elusive as ever, but honestly? I'll have to be very picky with potential partners. Time's a bitch!

I just started here so I can’t really say that it won’t happen, but I’m really craving something burlesque, or some other kind of stage performance.

My only really planned out RWBY plot in my fandom RT for several reasons, I assume. 1, it involves a character that hasn't been seen again until recently. 2, it involves a pairing that's not really a popular thing. 3, it somewhat requires knowledge from after Volume 3 to work and that's basically the cut-off point for 90% of RWBY RPs

And I guess finally, it'd be somewhat of a one-shot in that it'd be one scene but it requires build up.

My personal one belongs to an Old OC of mine, I still have him about-- he's a Magic: the Gathering Planeswalker aka an extremely Powerful Mage and Caster within the universe who is very much inspired by David Tennant's portrayal of "The Doctor."

Needless to say, I've had plenty of adventures on him both SFW and NSFW but, my most eluded one is a direct interaction with an Evil Aligned Female character.

The Might Amazonian Warlady, The Cunning Politician, The Wicked Assassin, the Corrupting Sorcceress...

All archetypes I can never seem to properly pair up against this man for some intense tête-à-tête that pairs up her darker ways against his genuine and good ones, his experiences left in the air as a natural set up is explored and the focus on them both entering in a romantic relation together whether it is toxic for him or not.

Finding a good Yuffie, even for a brief walk in the 7-verse, continues to be a struggle. Same for a good Future Bulma.

I'm currently thirsting for a Dragon Ball Z/Super RP with someone willing to play a female canon opposite a male OC.

Back
Top Bottom