Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

A roleplay with a similar to the show ‘All of us are Dead’

Zombies, Half-zombies, romance, but not such a strong focus on the fighting that usually comes with zombie apocalypse roleplay.

What I liked about this show was that they focused strongly on the relationships between the survivors rather than a bunch of headshots. In fact, there were many opportunities where they could have killed the zombies where the students just… didn’t?

Zombie under the Piano for example

That can be a dangerous choice obviously, but it is what made the story unique in my perspective. While the show is incredibly tame relationship wise, it just has this energy that I enjoyed. The characters actually felt like real high schoolers in an impossibly grim situation. No one felt overly badass, not even the adults or members of the military. Every single character had a moment where they lost the upperhand and were vulnerable.

While it had its flaws, I feel like exploring things in a similar, slowed down fashion would be worthwhile but relatively niche given my past experiences searching for zombie roleplay that didn’t have an 80% focus or higher on killing zombies.

Having characters turn and die, playing multiples and fleshing them out, their relationships…

Idk, I just love the thought of a zombie apocalypse in a high school setting that isn’t almost solely focused on fan-service like High School if the Dead or extremely gritty like The Walking Dead.

At this stage, I'm just thankful for having RP partners that are actually
- Nice
- Will reply
- Will put in effort into their replies
- Are not toxic
- Can compromise

So yeah, I have a few writing ideas that haven't taken off... But hell, having something is better then having nothing!

TFW every RE prompt is about Village and you haven't played it yet, instead hoping to catch a stray Jill/Ada/Claire/Rebecca pairing.

Resident Evil is in a weird state without Remakes because Mia isn't leading lady material and in two games her entire character is "get captured, scream about Ethan, and be rescued" lmao. I don't think Lady D is all that either. Hard out here for folks looking for classic leading ladies with a little more to their characters than what passes for heroines these days. Hope you find them because I'll be expanding my search to those four eventually!

As for me, I'm starving for a Star Wars story with either an incredible original character against a canon I want to play, a great story with both of us using OC's, or someone willing to play a canon pairing that isn't the typical ones.

Resident Evil is in a weird state without Remakes because Mia isn't leading lady material and in two games her entire character is "get captured, scream about Ethan, and be rescued" lmao. I don't think Lady D is all that either. Hard out here for folks looking for classic leading ladies with a little more to their characters than what passes for heroines these days. Hope you find them because I'll be expanding my search to those four eventually!

Yeah see, I don't think Ethan is a very compelling protagonist but the twists and gameplay sort of make up for it, what I liked a lot about 7 was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibe it had going on, can't say the same for any of the relevant ladies. I thought I'd like Lady D a lot but her daughters are a lot more interesting design-wise.

I played Claire before and it wasn't bad, it is kind of hard to never really get the same amount of effort back though, plus the campy nature of the franchise never being acknowledged...and don't get me started on the half-B.O.W. OCs I saw.

New random craving : Final Fantasy Tactics-like RP seen as how Triangle Strategy has been one of the best SRPGs experiences ever so far.

If I get one more person demanding I turn my sapient AI characters into a completely human look and acting droid so they can stick their dick in It, I'm sending Pennywise to their house.
I usually circumvent that issue with breeding ports/insemination modules (fancy term for artificial dick). But guess people only want humanoid stuff anyways. Or glorified sex bots if you will.

Don't get me wrong. I like smut in my rp's but would love it if the rp itself was more about the plot, the relationship, and bond rather than using those as checkpoints between the fruitydelicious (sex scenes). That's also hard to find...

Don't get me wrong. I like smut in my rp's but would love it if the rp itself was more about the plot, the relationship, and bond rather than using those as checkpoints between the fruitydelicious (sex scenes). That's also hard to find...
Oh my god, this. I refer to it this way: the sex is the icing on the cake. Too much and you ruin it, not enough and it's dry. It's a very fine line.

Oh my god, this. I refer to it this way: the sex is the icing on the cake. Too much and you ruin it, not enough and it's dry. It's a very fine line.
It's pretty similar to how I describe it. The same way but with salt or ketchup. Too little and the is bland and tasteless, too much and it is inedible.

Going back on track. Definitely a story with a non-human female. I want something different, something that would have an effect in the dynamic of the rp.

How would the non-human character has certain advantages over mine and how can she use those in the story and how my character is more suitable for other situations? How both make up a team better than the sum of its parts.

How do these difference impact the bond? What draws them close despite their differences? Is it easier for them to have something or do these differences make more harm than good?

What are the good sides and bad sides of being different? Maybe the non-human can't give hugs without slicing her partner in half. How would that affect her mind? What solution can the characters come up with? Are there any advantages for the relationship? Maybe the non-human is smaller and can be snuck to places she shouldn't be, maybe she is big and allows for extra comfort.

And why not? How do these differences come into play in the intimacy? How does it feel? Does it have any side effect?

In my Pilot x Ship scenario intimacy (sex) is not only a physical connection, but also a mental one. Slow lovemaking can mentally feel like lying on a warm pool and floating carelessly. Fast and passionate sex feels like they are performing acrobatic flight or riding a rollercoaster.

Sew everything together and it can be something quite enjoyable to write

I usually circumvent that issue with breeding ports/insemination modules (fancy term for artificial dick). But guess people only want humanoid stuff anyways. Or glorified sex bots if you will.

One of my ocs is indeed using a human droid body but and its a big but, AL is still a Northstar AI and will not take kindly to any one thinking they are a push over of that will just allow them to do what ever they want.....it will end with them being turned into a meat pretzel.

Not to mention AL still has their original chassis which is twenty feet tall so talk about size difference.

One of my ocs is indeed using a human droid body but and its a big but, AL is still a Northstar AI and will not take kindly to any one thinking they are a push over of that will just allow them to do what ever they want.....it will end with them being turned into a meat pretzel.

Not to mention AL still has their original chassis which is twenty feet tall so talk about size difference.
Makes sense, and holy macaroni, twenty feet surely is a lot. As per the machines I made up are kind of like transformers... If they could mate with humans with specialized "hardware". But that's not the thing I'd prefer the story revolving around. I'd prefer the sex to be a condiment or sauce, not the main dish

Unpopular opinion, I would actually love myself some PWP, whatever you want to call it.

Basically just smut, start to finish, most likely focusing on specific dynamics and/or kinks. Especially if featuring fandom pairings I like.

But here's the caveat: served via some truly enticing prose. I'm not just talking about having a solid grasp of grammar and being able to spell here. But cadence. Vocabulary. I want to read something and go 'wow'. I want to be excited by how you write, regardless of what you write.

Makes sense, and holy macaroni, twenty feet surely is a lot. As per the machines I made up are kind of like transformers... If they could mate with humans with specialized "hardware". But that's not the thing I'd prefer the story revolving around. I'd prefer the sex to be a condiment or sauce, not the main dish

Twenty foot is the average hight of a Titan. The two lighter classes weigh in around 6-8 tons with the heaviest being the 50 ton Legion which is a walking slaughter house. No one in their right mind messes with them.

Sex is all good and fine but I rather have plot first. If characters just meet each other and they screw like bunnies then its just awkward.

I'd be so tempted to add something for JoJo or Metal Gear to my fandom thread but I'm afraid there wouldn't be any takers because there almost never was before. Also as someone who mostly plays straight RPs, small market for such big LGBT fanbases.

I'd be so tempted to add something for JoJo or Metal Gear to my fandom thread but I'm afraid there wouldn't be any takers because there almost never was before. Also as someone who mostly plays straight RPs, small market for such big LGBT fanbases.
Depends on which installments you'd focus on.

Oop, Vento Aureo/Golden Wind happens to be my favorite and the one I'm reading through.

I played MGS 1-3, 2 was a bit weird but Snake Eater is one of my favorite stealth games. Never bothered with 4 due to being too young to appreciate it at release, and own GZ & TPP but I'm clearing my backlog first.

What you said is kind of the problem I encountered with Fate/ and Resident Evil, the girls are there...it's not that easy to weave an original narrative around them, though.

Yeah, feels like these ideas are almost best for one-shots and not long narratives.
I'm sure you'll find someone when you least expect it to happen, I've seen JJBA listed around here a few times, not so much for MGS but that may be due to how brainy it is.

As for me, I'm still knocking out posts and trying to find an opening for the Mecha craving that's been with me for about a year now.

New random craving : Final Fantasy Tactics-like RP seen as how Triangle Strategy has been one of the best SRPGs experiences ever so far.
This actually. I was not expecting Serenoa and Fredericka to be so cute together, and it makes me want a political intrigue story with an arranged marriage between characters actually into each other.

That said, I am a little bummed with the linear character growth, but that just because I am a slit for jobs systems in any rpg, but especially with n my SRPGs.

This actually. I was not expecting Serenoa and Fredericka to be so cute together, and it makes me want a political intrigue story with an arranged marriage between characters actually into each other.

That said, I am a little bummed with the linear character growth, but that just because I am a slit for jobs systems in any rpg, but especially with n my SRPGs.
Sounds interesting! I only played the Demo as I'm waiting on a job application atm, but the game impressed me enough to remind me gritty SRPGs can be more than edgefests and have compelling characters and plotlines. Like I said, it scratched that FFT itch that was missing in my backlog for some time.

As for the classes...while I wish we had more variety the models remind me of Vandal Hearts, another hidden (sometimes frustrating) gem in the PSX library. If we ever get a sequel I'm hoping they add a path system similar to FE and more mainstream strategy games to allow further customization.

Last edited:
These are more like loose ideas floating around in my head. I might eventually update my RT for this, might not, a bit slammed on RPs as is.

So, flavor of the month for me (and I will not apologize for this) is very much just smut/smut-adjacent plays. No, that doesn't mean two characters instantly stripping naked and going at it like their lives depend on it. I want characterization. Dialogue. Backstories & history and a good reason why these two are fucking. (other than both being hot, of course - but like, that's such a bare-boned reason). I want to write sexual tension almost as much as the sex itself, but alas, I've been writing so much plot in the past few months that I'm genuinely afraid I'm gonna forget how to write smut at the rate I'm going LOL.

But on the other hand, and I'm aware these two cravings are inherently in opposition with one another - I really want to write characters struggling with their attractions to someone they shouldn't be lusting after. I'm a bit of a sucker for the pinning, the how easy would it be to just g i v e i n. But nope. Call me twisted, but as the writer I derive way too much amusement making my cast struggle with themselves. Along similar veins, I'm really in the mood to write opposition. Light & dark. Divine & profane. The forbidden. The ex MC never got over. Something fucked up and intense, basically. Hate-sex? The I fucking hate you with every fiber of my being, and I fucking hate that I scream your name into the pillow and the voidness that is my heart. You are going to pay for this. I kind of want to write a modern setting? I'm almost afraid to say this because my muse is so inconsistent for modern. But I wanna write fast cars and girls draped upon the hood of said cars. Or the backseat, not picky.

BUT, and of course there's a but, I'm also in the mood for light & humorous? Lay on the b a n t e r. The, you think you are the boss? Think again. Perhaps it's telling that I've been writing a ton of 'charmers'. Guys & gals that wield their charisma like a weapon, who may or may not actually be dead inside. Mostly because I highkey want to write flirtation. The back and forth, the will they or won't they. The tension too thick to slice through. I wanna write bad girls and haughty whatevers, who might find themselves in quite the predicament. I wanna write pride's folly and the consequences thereof. One of my current rps got me really into the idea of relative inexperience against way too experienced. Being shown the ropes literally and figuratively? Kind of hot.

What does this mean in terms of plots? Who the fuck knows, man. I tend to find that my muse demands specific character dynamics/relationship dynamics than anything else. The characters are just vague blobs that can be filled in, but it's how they interact that makes me wanna write.

It's hard to find RPs with people willing to write threesomes that aren't just two girls and a guy, meaning y'know two guys and a girl. Actually group scenes in general but doubly so in canon RPs. I want my fun canon character smut dammit!

Also just Ganondorf x Zelda content, I want a sexy scene about that. I crave it and it never works out.

Last edited:
Still on that FF Tactics grindset NGL. I'm wondering if it would even work out at this point, I rarely see it mentioned as the basis for a potential RP except in very specific ads.

Resident Evil is always up there, just...no Jill x Nemesis or Claire x Mr. X right now, 'kay?

Back
Top Bottom