Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Something based on 'Summoners War'-- yes a mobile game, but there's so many fantastic character designs I feel like I just want to explore or create a world around them or something!

Seen as how one of my biggest cravings has suddenly been fulfilled (twice) now I'm kind of hoping someone will pick up either a Metal Gear or Mecha plot up. Need to assemble my RT, too.

A good FFXIV RP would be fun!

Aside from my eternal hunger of lamia ladies, I've kinda been wanting a fun master/maid RP but I need to figure out a good hook to make it work longer term.

Uhhhh a Dark Lord x normal woman pretty much.

Or I had more survival things with more graphic horror elements and explicit detail on gore. It's typically hard for me to find anyone willing to do some level of gore and most people don't go into extreme gore like I'm itching for. I'm grusome it's kay.

I had other ones I was looking for but never found anyone like...a political medival one but I suppose one day my itches will be scratched.

Walton files/FNAF cross. A nice dark one in which toy Bonnie who is a bit full of himself overhears that the company got a new animatronic and they are building a new stage. A large one. He thinks' rather foolishly, that he's finally getting not only a partner, but his own stage! He's getting out from under Freddys shadow at last. Unfortunately for him, Bon is not what he expected at all.....it'll involve non con and other dark themes.

I've had this strange urge to play Sephiroth, but he's so enigmatic that I might get bored of how enigmatic he is, lmao. Anything to scratch that FF7 itch, I guess!

-Smallville roleplay with clark what happens when two metas meet
- venom x oc or symbiote x oc, what if the host and the symbiote became romantic
- batfamily x oc involving a harlem of males agianst female
And fnaf/hybrid: with this im mixing my evolution idea where a chemical caused the animatronics (not creatures or mythical ones) to become more human like

Something I've always been intrigued to try but absolutely never found a partner to bite for is a Starcraft II roleplay, involving perpetual ne'er-do-well turned roguish Lawman, and ultimately resistance leader Jim Raynor, across from the woman of his dreams and nightmares, ultimate badass psionic assassin turned nigh omnipresent swarm-queen slash immortal force of nature, Sarah Kerrigan.

The two have some great chemistry that unfortunately just... never quite gets to manifest in the series. The love is there, the mutual admiration and respect, and even after both of their worlds have gone to hell in a handbasket, dragging them to a place where neither one can abandon their personal wars to be with the other for fear that the galaxy would tear itself asunder for their absence, but it never seems to solidify. I've always wanted to explore that a bit with someone who loved the story the way I do.

That and I'd be very interested to see what kinds of creative ideas that the kind of person who'd endeavor to play the Queen of Blades would come up with. Not quite your typical role, which I always felt makes it all the more interesting.

So I finally gave into temptation and checked out the spoilers for the new MTG set and hot damn, the setting looks so freaking cool. A fantasy take on 1920's mob wars, with towering skyscrapers, flashy galas and sleek vehicles. I would absolutely love love love a group game for such a setting, but I have never had much luck keeping group games going.

So I finally gave into temptation and checked out the spoilers for the new MTG set and hot damn, the setting looks so freaking cool. A fantasy take on 1920's mob wars, with towering skyscrapers, flashy galas and sleek vehicles. I would absolutely love love love a group game for such a setting, but I have never had much luck keeping group games going.
So much this, New Capenna is such a homerun(have you seen the art deco style showcase arts?!). MtG has the best settings

A good, cheating-wife story. Episodic in play perhaps, following from the first time she cheats to...wherever it all leads.

I have a number of ideas I'd love to play out, but really boils down to these few at the moment:
  • I have several stories where I would love to play some conceptual female characters. This runs into hinderances as either people don't like the characters, but mostly it's I'm a guy and either a guy doesn't want to play, or a woman doesn't want to play a guy (very valid reasons)
  • A road trip type of story, where a guy and a girl go on a long drive to see the sights. However, either for a supernatural reason, kink related or maybe even a part of an art project, the girl is done up in a simple, retro sundress with those net petticoats. Lots of stares, exhibitions and mishaps to ensue.
  • Something similarly themed to this, but it's a MILF/younger guy scenario. I don't mind playing the woman.
  • A conceptual Call of Cthulhu idea regarding a fantasy-based scenario of living in the Nevada desert. Set in the Wild West with some naughty happenings. Dice rolls included.

Any music/idol-anime/gacha-franchise related RP (Love Live! Idolm@ster, K-On!, BanG Dream! and Hibike Euphonium for example), especially with canon FxF, FuxF or FuxFu-pairing. There has been some interest for OC MxF-pairings from time to time, but I personally am not interested in those with majority of these franchises.

Honestly anything long running and engaging, partially my fault because my life used to be pretty swingy, but also just having partners ghosting me or the RP itself just tailing off. Hopefully can fix it sooner rather than later.

If we're talking specifics though..

I'd love to do something set in the mass effect universe, in one of the quiet times.

I also wish I was more consistent with worldbuilding, I have so many ideas but it's hard to get it all down coherently when it's something of that scale and magnitude

I swear this'll never be something I'll be able to do, but I want to do a huge Legend of The Galactic Heroes roleplay with a big group of people. I want to have as many members of the cast, members of both factions Galactic Empire and Free Planets Alliance and anyone dragged into the conflicts between both factions. Would love to try out massive space battles between different fleet commanders as well as see if the political side of the series can be explored. I don't think this'll ever be something I get to do.

What kind of mecha series are you into, chief?
I'd have to go with:

-Code Geass (#1 Anime for me)
-Front Mission
-Xenoblade Chronicles/Xenosaga
-Gundam (Unicorn and Thunderbolt especially)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Guilty Crown
-Mazinger Z
-Eureka Seven
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
-Macross (Original Series)

You also have a Galactic Heroes PFP and like one of my favorite videogame franchises (No More Heroes). Couldn't help but snoop juuust a little. 👀

Last edited:
I'd have to go with:

-Code Geass (#1 Anime for me)
-Front Mission
-Xenoblade Chronicles/Xenosaga
-Gundam (Unicorn and Thunderbolt especially)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Guilty Crown
-Mazinger Z
-Eureka Seven
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
-Macross (Original Series)

You also have a Galactic Heroes PFP and like one of my favorite videogame franchises (No More Heroes). Couldn't help but snoop juuust a little. 👀
You like the original Macross so that already makes me consider you my friend. I love the original and DYRL. Out of your list I only really watvhed Evangelion, Gundam, and Macross. Some of my favorites are Gunbuster, Ryvius, Practially all of UC Gundam, Big O, and Patlabor.

I love Legend of The Galactic Heroes, and I recently played No More Heroes. Travis is such and idiot, I love him.

Back
Top Bottom