Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I feel that cuz...Same! Never worked out at all when I tried. I know I was the culprit with you one time.
It's fine! I don't blame you though, I did get to join the site through it and for that I'll always be grateful. My PMs are always open to catch up with BMR mates.

I will need you to elaborate on that, Ζ’eral.

Not much to say, haha, I just think humans are boring. Fine with it, but it's kind of samesies samesies.

Why write humans when I could be writing literally anything else? XD

For reference, I'm currently writing:
1. 7-8ft+ big ifrit dude
2. 7ft-ish big anthro tiger dude
3. half-elf with an attitude
4. cute lil firecracker foxgirl
5. some kind of mostly human religious zealot (shoutout to humans woo!)
6. werewolf
7. just picked up a dragon, the cool asian variety
8. Beidou (she's human!!)
9. Started a...'mutant-ish' character but that RP died

Yeah so 2 humans out of 9, and even those are like, absurd in powerlevels.

:coffee:

I mean, Beidou killed a giant sea monster and she is still a 4β˜… compared to firework girl XD
Beidou is a 4β˜… because Ning keeps her too tired to perform in battle.

I also didn't know my foxgirl was from Genshin, if that's what you are getting at. Shows me what I know about that game haha.

I'll see myself out.

Nono, I meant Yoimiya. Not intending to say "bohoo character bad", no there's no bad unit, just not well built unit. But lorewise I don't see why Yoimiya, sweet firework girl is a 5β˜…

Alright, pulling this back on topic.

RP cravings hmmmmmm...

Honestly, I feel like I've managed to pick up something to fill most niche things I want, so these are more like big maybes:

1. Artoria Lancer (MC)/Morgan le Fey. RP out how Mordred happened LUL

2. More Beidou/Ningguang. I am obsessed with these two rn. And yes, I will write genderbent Beidou for that M/F angle no problem.

3. Might consider doing research on Zhongli or something for Zhongli/Ningguang, but my overall Genshin knowledge is so bad so all of these will be more like 'scenes' than 'stories'.

4. Gimme more kitsunes. This technically doesn't fit the prompt because I think the idea is 'can't make happen'. But moar.

feed my weeb

Alright, pulling this back on topic.

RP cravings hmmmmmm...

Honestly, I feel like I've managed to pick up something to fill most niche things I want, so these are more like big maybes:

1. Artoria Lancer (MC)/Morgan le Fey. RP out how Mordred happened LUL

4. Gimme more kitsunes. This technically doesn't fit the prompt because I think the idea is 'can't make happen'. But moar.

feed my weeb
Person of culture.jpg

Personally, I've always wanted to write some sort of Tokusatsu inspired RP, but I admit I'm not as knowledgeable on it all as I'd like to be, and it feels like it'd be an uphill fight to get someone to go with that sort of slight silliness unless they're already a big fan of Toku stuff.

You know that usually dragons kidnap princesses? I want the genders reversed. A prince gets kidnapped by a dragoness, probably in the way Bowser kidnaps Peach. Let me elaborate.

There is this prince, probably he has to look for a princess to marry in order to be a king but he doesn't want that. He has a secret but faithful forbidden relationships with a dragoness. Maybe he helped her when she was younger, perhaps she helped him in a "recent" war before he came up to the throne. The point is: they are mates and bound to one another but their relationship can't be.

The prince hires a mercenary to be the one that rescues him and only this mercenary alone. This soldier could be male, female. I don't mind, just pretends to rescue the prince every single time he disappears.

Eventually I imagine the Royal army becoming suspicious since the prince is actually very capable and has fought alongside his soldiers to protect his nation, so he getting kidnapped doesn't seem to make much sense after the third time :p

Person of culture.jpg

Personally, I've always wanted to write some sort of Tokusatsu inspired RP, but I admit I'm not as knowledgeable on it all as I'd like to be, and it feels like it'd be an uphill fight to get someone to go with that sort of slight silliness unless they're already a big fan of Toku stuff.

Ah you lost me at the word Tokusatsu. I did look it up though. Niche. I respect.

My interest in Japanese settings & mythos (outside of anime) is very very niche. I like samurais. Shogunates. Kimonos and yakutas and katanas and kitsunes. That's...really about it LOL.

Chinese settings I'm pretty confident that I can write multiple essays on, Japanese I'm your typical weeb that like cute fox girls.

Ah you lost me at the word Tokusatsu. I did look it up though. Niche. I respect.

My interest in Japanese settings & mythos (outside of anime) is very very niche. I like samurais. Shogunates. Kimonos and yakutas and katanas and kitsunes. That's...really about it LOL.

Chinese settings I'm pretty confident that I can write multiple essays on, Japanese I'm your typical weeb that like cute fox girls.
Nothing wrong with liking what you enjoy and whatnot! I like all of those things too though I'm not super immersed in japanese culture or anything like that.

I don't know much about chinese history/settings, but wuxia stuff interests me as well, haha.

Nothing wrong with liking what you enjoy and whatnot! I like all of those things too though I'm not super immersed in japanese culture or anything like that.

I don't know much about chinese history/settings, but wuxia stuff interests me as well, haha.

Wuxia is awesome. I like xianxia better, but would never hate on wuxia. Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger? Love.

Lately been in more of an imperial harem sorta mood though, mostly because I've been reading a manhua series on that. Reverse otome harem. Very niche. Very nice.

An RP in the same vein as…

Sword Art Online (Season 1)
Infinite Dendrogram
Bofuri: I don’t want to get hurt, so I’ll Max out my Defense

A MMORPG where the characters may or may not be trapped, but has more adult themes. Emphasis on the adventure, exploration, and romance. Enough action to remember that it is a game, but not a heavy focus.

Playing Multiple Characters in these worlds, and just having some fun with it. Things could get dark, or not, mechanics could be ridiculous, or fair… but overall just something game related and fun. Not so much action that I feel like I dived head first into concrete since I’ve not written proper action scenes in a long time.

Wuxia is awesome. I like xianxia better, but would never hate on wuxia. Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger? Love.

Lately been in more of an imperial harem sorta mood though, mostly because I've been reading a manhua series on that. Reverse otome harem. Very niche. Very nice.
Unfortunately I am not too familiar with Xianxia style stories - but I have heard of them.

I hope you find what you're looking for! Harem RP's can be hard to find but obviously rather fun, haha.

Unfortunately I am not too familiar with Xianxia style stories - but I have heard of them.

I hope you find what you're looking for! Harem RP's can be hard to find but obviously rather fun, haha.
Haha you misunderstood that one.

I doubt I would have trouble if I offered to write someone else a reverse harem, with me writing multiple dudes/chicks/w/e to their one female main.

But that's a lot of effort...

Not something I'm actively adverising for, but maybe.

Not much to say, haha, I just think humans are boring. Fine with it, but it's kind of samesies samesies.

Why write humans when I could be writing literally anything else? XD

For reference, I'm currently writing:
1. 7-8ft+ big ifrit dude
2. 7ft-ish big anthro tiger dude
3. half-elf with an attitude
4. cute lil firecracker foxgirl
5. some kind of mostly human religious zealot (shoutout to humans woo!)
6. werewolf
7. just picked up a dragon, the cool asian variety
8. Beidou (she's human!!)
9. Started a...'mutant-ish' character but that RP died

Yeah so 2 humans out of 9, and even those are like, absurd in powerlevels.

:coffee:
Oh no, I was just saying I thought being on the lookout for non-Humans was cool and wanted to know more on the specifics.

If I get one more person demanding I turn my sapient AI characters into a completely human look and acting droid so they can stick their dick in It, I'm sending Pennywise to their house.

I love my non human characters, even the ones that are total assholes. Aa much as I want to revist .you Runaways universe with js a post apoc world populated by nonhuman and humans, I either get no interest or people just wanting to stick their dick into things.

If I may...

If I had the space and time? I would want to play a nonhuman again. I have my elves, I have my android, but I have a glut of normal humans. Let me play something esoteric, y'all.

Stories with scenes that revolve around bondage that is well-written, elaborate, and properly carried out =)

"Buut Wave, that's hardly an uncommon kink, and I know only too well you've played scenarios with bondage elements?"

As a subsidiary kink, kindly player, it is easy enough to implement and enjoy. As a primary theme, however, it can be rather difficult to find someone who can delightfully narrate the gingerly effectuated binding that makes me savour the fastened straps, feel the bite of the rope, ponder the indefinite duration of stolen mobility, and worry about the consequent helplessness.

I just want a filter for all the people willing to play story-driven space adventures so I don't have to waste time looking at modern realistic slice of life smut RTs.

Powerbottom written well.

I want wit. I want banter. I want mutual ego-ing and give and take and a constant struggle for dominance (with or without physical/magical force).

BUT no soft-uwu-push-our-minecraft-beds-together fluffy romance. I need a big BIG break from teeth-rotting fluff and healthy/happy vibes.

Gimme fire. Gimme spark and gasoline and tension on the verge of the big KABOOM. That mischevious streak and that 'are we fighting or are we fucking or both?' Gimme obsession, possessiveness, that 'how dare you let that other hussy hung off your arms when you are mine.'

TFW every RE prompt is about Village and you haven't played it yet, instead hoping to catch a stray Jill/Ada/Claire/Rebecca pairing.

FE Three Houses is very pog too, I know some partners played it but I wouldn't want to barge in their PMs saying "pls gib Edelgard".

Not with all the stuff I owe at least.

Back
Top Bottom