Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

FXF that could potentially become FxFxF involving Valkerie and her father's Northstar and just for tension and giggles, through Loba in who in Canon does have a thing for Valkerie buyout Nin might not want to share.

...Trails of Cold Steel. That's uh, about it. If one RP of that series hits me, I'd probably be good to stop RPing for the rest of my life.

...Trails of Cold Steel. That's uh, about it. If one RP of that series hits me, I'd probably be good to stop RPing for the rest of my life.
Ah, I'd probably be into that but have only played Trails In The Sky FC I'm afraid. Love the designs and everything else, though.

For some time now I've had a craving for an RP in which I play a female Godess of Lust who seduces and corrupts a purer Godess. Frustratingly I've never had any serious take up on it. A few people have shown interest and then vanished when we start writing it, perhaps because I like to actually have a little build up in my RPs and not have the characters jumping each other two posts in.

Maybe some day!

My “Between Land and Sea” plot that I’ve had in my RT for ages. Peeps have started and it seemed to be going alright but then……not. Just can’t seem to get someone that’s thoroughly interested.

Something involving Jill Valentine, Ivy Valentine or Quiet.

A good mix of smut and story that maintain the integrity of the characters.

Something between a mermaid and a human, and something between an Elf and an Orc that isn't a one way ticket to rapetown 24/7. Not sure on plots, just general desires.

A more wholesome take on an orc/elf pairing is high on my wish list, too!

Had a great story going a few years ago involving a night elf druid of the Cenarion Circle and orc shaman from the Earthen Ring. It gave them some common ground and a goal to work towards which was really refreshing. One of these days I hope to get a similar plot going (got a few ideas in mind) either in the WoW 'verse or an original fantasy setting. <3

I'm on the hunt for something fantasy. Got enough Modern plots going on, so something fantasy would be nice. Just as long as the plot is good, I'm down.

Shit, man, I don't know why but I'm dying for a good Nero x Nico AU one shot; no way in hell could they work canonically without a full rewrite of his relationship with Kyrie, but Nico seems like a fun character to have a little fun with between jobs. A one shot scene with Lady between Dante and Vergil is also sounding like fun, AU obviously.

And with my recent playthrough of God of War, I'm also looking to see if someone might take a non-rape plot with Kratos and Freya. Another rewrite, or a hatefuck at best, but the two do have an appeal together before the whole Baldur thing.

Also tempted into looking at Resident Evil but I'm just afraid it would get boring too fast =/

I'd love to do plenty of one-shots in my fandoms with non-canon pairings in a realistic way. I still have my cravings from before but I just love the idea of playing with non-canon pairings and trying to make them work.

A slow burn corruption plot.
I feel a lot of people like more fast-paced corruption compared to a much slower one. I don't like when it's like a light switch that you just flick and instantly the character acts and looks totally different. I rather have it start out as a thought or a feeling that seeps into the mind and body and remains rather subtle at first and then over time more and more things happen that further influence the character and by the time they realize what's going on it's almost too late to do something about it already and either they end up being powerless against it or they give it their best shot to fight again.
It's also a bit more of a time commitment as this would be a long-term rp plan which puts some people off for sure.

Writing as either N from Pokémon Black/White or Silver from Gen 2, both characters had a very profound impact on me as a gamer, and my luck with Pokémon hasn't been great save for some partners. Hell, I'd even double as the more popular Trainers as long as I get to play out my favorite edgy redhead in a one-shot.

Golden Sun is still on the mental but I plan on incorporating it in my RT at some point.

Last edited:
Fantasy! A beautiful, intricate fantasy adventure. Or, on the other side of things, a gritty, monster-filled redemption story. ...Or just your basic medieval fantasy slice-of-life or arranged marriage story. We can go cliche if we write it with skill.

I hope theres no judgement, looking to play agianst

Fnaf security breach
Daredevil
Insect mutated
Monster
Gangbang

Fantasy! A beautiful, intricate fantasy adventure. Or, on the other side of things, a gritty, monster-filled redemption story. ...Or just your basic medieval fantasy slice-of-life or arranged marriage story. We can go cliche if we write it with skill.
I LOVE arranged marriage stories! Also anything with vampires or fae makes me feel happy <3

A fantasy RP with multiple characters, though part of it might just be the fact I'm very picky with mine. I'm not into darker fantasy as much, at least in terms of my RPs. They are fun to watch but I'm not sure if I could play it. Anyway, I'd love a balanced tone for a D&D-type fun adventuring story.

I've been rewatching Fire Emblem Three House support conversations and it's immensely made me want to find a nice Caspar for my Hilda, I think I could pull her off really well and her supports with Caspar make them my favorite couple in that game, haven't gotten any bites though!

Also been really looking for a good Naruto RP... watching Shippuden has really ignited a passion to try and get involved in this series RP wise.

A roleplay around an FFM that involves forced/coerced bisexuality on the girls’ part

I love the hesitance, reluctance and awkwardness that would come with it

1) A person who is willing to use a specific face-claim. Most are turned off by the sheer fact he is a k-pop singer (who is also a solo artist, might add). Kim Jong-in. MAJOR craving right there.

2) Fantasy with world-building. I'm talking like Robert Jordan or Brandon Sanderson

3) Historical. Anything from ancient times, medieval, noir, etc. Bonus points if accents are included.

4) Sci-fi with world building

I'm really wanting something dark, some torture and torment. But in the FNAF.

It would take place in the fazbear fright involving the nightmare animatronics tormenting and even torturing their victims but they tend to focus on the poor night guard and his new found protector, a four foot tall yellow rabbit named Plushtrap.

They will have to work together to fend off the monsters of the night while slowly realizing how deep the Fazbear legacy goes.

Back
Top Bottom