Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Pretttty much would kill to play a couple of my plots I list on my plotting thread—most noticeably the Cop and His Brother's Killer modern fantasy. I think it's a really interesting prompt, and to be fair it's been taken a fair few times, but the game always either fizzled out or the cop was played as a pure good paladin who would never hurt a fly which—defeats the point of the game, LOL. I shouldn't complain, I've got a lot of great games, but I'm greedy and always want more aha. Also, really craving my Blackmail of a Superhero plot. I thought the worldbuilding on that was fun, and being kind of goopy and playing a semi-serious take with like, underwater villain bases and henchmen and shit would be tight. (y) That's another one that's been taken a few times, but the writer didn't stick around. I'm sure it's my fault, though.

An after-cuck sort of roleplay. My biggest kink is pregnancy, but I have a very specific condition for it to be arousing, which is a girl (especially one I like/love) who has been impregnated by another guy; if it's her ex, even hotter.

I love the feeling of being second place and beaten to her (another condition is she has to have had only 1 boyfriend or sexual partner, so she's been tainted just before I got to her; defeat by only weeks or months is one of the components of this kink), knowing that her experience of it wasn't because of me, and her first time having sex and her first pregnancy was because of another guy.
I'm currently looking for something similar, PM me if interested ;)

Anything with a Detective Conan, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter.
Like one on ones.
Kinky side of me: Pregnancy\breeding. Vore (I know this isn't for everyone but. Hey, we all have our crazy sides)
Willing to try anything except (Toilet/Vomit stuff)

Rent-a-Girlfriend.

Purchasing someone's company and blurring the lines between client and rental. Simple, yet hard to find.

Anything with a Detective Conan, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter.
Like one on ones.
Kinky side of me: Pregnancy\breeding. Vore (I know this isn't for everyone but. Hey, we all have our crazy sides)
Willing to try anything except (Toilet/Vomit stuff)
Hold up
Did you say detective conan?! I love that series

a kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayers rp involving someone playing uzui tengen against me playing his 3 wives o(;△;)o
so essentially a harem rp for someone? /shrug

i just...! want to write those 3 cuties, gosh darn it! oTL

Anything involving a partner playing multiple characters that have been drawn by the artist Limebreaker. Lots of different ways to go about it, and each one never fails to get me drooling. 🤤

An angel, who's beautiful, but an asshole... using a human to do what he thinks is good, but is actually the workings of a beautiful angel... who is by the way... an asshole.

One of my big cravings I have not been able to fulfil is a Tentacle roleplay I have set up and ready to go, that is not all about the smut (Which people find odd)

I play F and can do the secondary male whe the F isn't around, or in a complicated scene we can share.

An RP set in the Metro series (the games not the books.) It's one of my favorite series of all time, and I'd love to write something in the setting

Honestly... I have been craving to actually complete a role-play with a conclusive ending. I've attempted to do many with some friends with both established media and custom settings -- as well as attempting both a planned out or not planned out story, but regardless of any preparation or spices to mix things up, all of them just seem to become inactive not long after they're created. (With a few exceptions, which have lasted quite a bit longer than the others)

I hope having a mass of failed rps is normal... 😓

Honestly... I have been craving to actually complete a role-play with a conclusive ending. I've attempted to do many with some friends with both established media and custom settings -- as well as attempting both a planned out or not planned out story, but regardless of any preparation or spices to mix things up, all of them just seem to become inactive not long after they're created. (With a few exceptions, which have lasted quite a bit longer than the others)

I hope having a mass of failed rps is normal... 😓
Yes it is normal, that helps you build up your experience and writing

Sometimes people will quit but you gotta get back up and keep trying

Where oh where are my shortstack doms at? Literally anything involved with a gobbo lady coming up and claiming my character as her property.

That, or something that involves body modification to the extremes, basically turning a normal guy into the perfect stud for some alien creature or elven princess or whatever.

Either I suck at searching or femdom is just hard to find...

Yeah. Femdom is nigh impossible to find a lot of the time. Not you - it's just the way things are. The people who play female dominants usually get swarmed the moment they post an ad.

Back
Top Bottom