Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Yeah, it all loops around to the games being nearly impossible to get outside of digital copies or emulators. Still, expect a PM from me soon.
:D. And yeah, I think the SMT games on the 3DS are pretty hard to get in EU - I wish they weren't because they're standouts on the 3ds software wise and all.

:D. And yeah, I think the SMT games on the 3DS are pretty hard to get in EU - I wish they weren't because they're standouts on the 3ds software wise and all.
I wouldn't be so vocal about it if they ever went on sale like Soul Hackers or IV/IVA, but no, the prices haven't dropped in years.

I wouldn't be so vocal about it if they ever went on sale like Soul Hackers or IV/IVA, but no, the prices hasn't dropped in years.
That's unfortunate. I really do wish older games went on sale more often. I know Atlus use to do a few 3ds sales and I picked up SJ redux for like $20 digitally. Hopefully with SMTV and going forward the EU market isn't so left behind.

If I had any slots open at all, I think I'd look for something based off the ballad of Tam Lin, or something fae-related. And of course I'm interested still in an alternate history involving Boudica, but I'm not sure how to make a pairing out of that.

And of course I'm interested still in an alternate history involving Boudica, but I'm not sure how to make a pairing out of that.
There are all sorts of possibilities for this one. It all depends on what you have in mind for the AU.
Did she defeat the Romans? Have her take a Roman General as a slave or lover.
Did she escape the Roman instead of being captured? Maybe she fled to Ireland, and lived a life in hiding.
Maybe she was captured by the Romans, but didn't kill herself - she could become a slave or concubine to a high-ranking official.

Thank you for your input, Sync. I had planned it more on an alt history of where she defeated the Romans, but all of these have tons of potential! It would definitely be up for discussion with the right partner, if it's ever picked up.

Thank you for your input, Sync. I had planned it more on an alt history of where she defeated the Romans, but all of these have tons of potential! It would definitely be up for discussion with the right partner, if it's ever picked up.
Not a problem, Canta. That's not really my thing, but I'm happy for you to use the ideas if you get the right partner popping up. Happy Hunting! :)

Vore with a playful and sadistic predator or scared prey. Everyone I find seem to be into consensual vore, or vore that's wholesome and nice.

Something that involves very little to no sex. Just stifling, awkward, erotic scenes; built-up tension to the max; him/her wondering when it will happen, if it even should happen, if they even can make it happen. Taboo. But to the extent that both of them are emotionally and mentally torn from indecision about will they, or won't they. Something this complex seems.... just out of reach, I've found.

Lady Dimitrescu as a futa
Duke from resident evil village
Black santa
Matt murdock
And a batfamily harlem

A Street Fighter story revolving around and OC paired with Cammy.

An IRL based wrestling RP with my OC being paired with a few different female wrestlers where kayfabe is real.

A good GOTG story pairing an OC with Gamora(Just finished the new game and this is a serious itch)

A story based in the Naruto universe with either Hinata or an aged up Sarada paired with an OC.(this one is really rough given I’ve been out of the story for some time but some coworkers have reintroduced me and I love it just need someone who is patient while I re-learn everything)

I've never actually tried an edging roleplay. Nor most soft femdom-related kinks.

A DC Comics Alternate Universe role-play detailing a Bryce Wayne instead of Bruce Wayne. Largely it deals with a giant gang war between the newly established Red Hood and Black Mask. It has strong Arkham Origins vibes with assassins after the Red Hood and Batwoman. A real complex and dangerous sort of situation that sees Gotham on fire. I planned it like three times, but then I send an intro and get absolutely nothing back. I think maybe the intro is intimidating or really bad. It's one of those two.

A DC Comics Alternate Universe role-play detailing a Bryce Wayne instead of Bruce Wayne. Largely it deals with a giant gang war between the newly established Red Hood and Black Mask. It has strong Arkham Origins vibes with assassins after the Red Hood and Batwoman. A real complex and dangerous sort of situation that sees Gotham on fire. I planned it like three times, but then I send an intro and get absolutely nothing back. I think maybe the intro is intimidating or really bad. It's one of those two.
Sometimes you have to keep trying
Ive tried making a bat group rp before and sometimes i scare them off because of what i bring in or it doesnt make sense.

I could give feedback if you want

I'm tempted, because on the one hand I'm a sucker for DC comicsw and anything Batman in particular, but I'm not too familiar with Bryce Wayne. Seems like an awesome concept though!

A fallen Angel (she’s kind of an asshole) leads a warrior to do her bidding. Her goal is an evil one, but he is smitten, and eventually she becomes a threat he must put down.

DID SOMEONE SAY "RED HOOD"? I've been dying for a Red Hood or Nightwing experience foreverrrrrrr... but I'm super picky on OC's so I probably can't help you :C

I'm tempted, because on the one hand I'm a sucker for DC comicsw and anything Batman in particular, but I'm not too familiar with Bryce Wayne. Seems like an awesome concept though!
It's probably just Bruce but a woman; she didn't say much else about the change except gender so that's just my guess.

Also, it's that time again--craving some Dragon Ball-related content but not finding much around here. The struggle continues!

Also, it's that time again--craving some Dragon Ball-related content but not finding much around here. The struggle continues!
What kind of DB content? Had an idea that never really took off...it's a pretty tricky setting to work in though, I'll admit that much, especially if you don't necessarily want to stick to the popular Canons everyone knows.

What kind of DB content? Had an idea that never really took off...it's a pretty tricky setting to work in though, I'll admit that much, especially if you don't necessarily want to stick to the popular Canons everyone knows.

I'm afraid I do! It's not that I'm incapable of making an original character, only that I would become bored fairly quickly doing anything outside of a human. Saiyans are cool, but I'm not feeling another "Saiyan survivors" idea at the time being; if you have another thing in mind, PM's are open.

Last I checked on you, you only wanted Idea #7 lmao.

That's a shame, I'll admit the idea revolves around the height of the Saiyan civilization, following a team as it slowly rises up the ranks, I've always found it way more interesting than just 'random Half-Saiyan baby left on planet Earth' or the plot being based around survivors, we had enough of that in Z.

And I am fairly hyped for #7, whether it's Persona or SMT I'd be good with either. So I guess that's my own craving that hasn't come true just yet! That or a Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba one I've had some ideas for in the past but never did anything with.

Back
Top Bottom