Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Abo

Alpha, beta, omga. Its a common furry fetish. It basically turns the characters into shallow uninteresting cut outs

Really, just any RP with multiple characters played by each of us. I love playing with group dynamics for a story but so many people just want one on one.
I’m guessing it’s out of concerns if they are able to keep up or if their partner is able to keep up.

Loose Edwardian fantasy containing an arranged marriage wherein the husband-to-be is dragged into feywilds by his fiance. He'd have no idea magic existed until encountering it in her and her secrets; I enjoy exploring characters that have their worlds rocked - and his definitely would be. Also, it could be interesting to have the Great War as a backdrop, offset the dotty feyrealm with a grisly reality.

Would they be more canon-focused or original? I can see the plot getting weird quick either way lol.
More original, or a mixture of both depending. I've had a Jotakak idea that plays off canon but becomes a little original, if that makes sense haha. But yes, weird = jjba lol

More original, or a mixture of both depending. I've had a Jotakak idea that plays off canon but becomes a little original, if that makes sense haha. But yes, weird = jjba lol
Ah, I see, can't say I've ever seen many JJBA requests! You also like Suikoden, so you're a good person in my book. ;)

Ah, I see, can't say I've ever seen many JJBA requests! You also like Suikoden, so you're a good person in my book. ;)
Yes, they are incredibly difficult to find. Super rare. lol And thank you, I was introduced to those games by a friend and glad I was lol

An SMT style plot would be fun - alas, I have no idea how I'd write up such a request.

They're great games. Shame we didn't get any new actual releases past V, or any sort of plans for compilations/remastered versions.

Lmao, actually have one in the works. What would you do with the plot though, more of a mainline thing or in the vein of Devil Summoners/Survivor?
That's a good question! I wouldn't want it to be a 1:1 of the games themselves, but I do like the overall plot of DeSu 1, where the characters are in a lockdowned city and more and more people slowly gain access to demon control as the city sort of goes in to anarchy. I feel that was a pretty good direction/game plot and I feel something could be done with that. Or just surviving in a post apocalyptic Tokyo ala IV could be fun too.

That's a good question! I wouldn't want it to be a 1:1 of the games themselves, but I do like the overall plot of DeSu 1, where the characters are in a lockdowned city and more and more people slowly gain access to demon control as the city sort of goes in to anarchy. I feel that was a pretty good direction/game plot and I feel something could be done with that. Or just surviving in a post apocalyptic Tokyo ala IV could be fun too.
Oh, that sounds like something I could get behind 100%, I haven't had any real experiences with post-apoc but I can think of a few ways to mash both settings together. Would be down to play an Amane type since she was the character I liked the most in 1 together with Naoya and Gin, have yet to play Overclocked on Citra.

IV's pretty good, same goes for V despite some corny voice acting which is to be expected.
I think the only complaint I heard about IV, from my friend, was the boat traveling? I don't really remember, but either way I want to check them both out. I can deal with the corny acting if the rest of its good lol

Oh, that sounds like something I could get behind 100%, I haven't had any real experiences with post-apoc but I can think of a few ways to mash both settings together. Would be down to play an Amane type since she was the character I liked the most in 1 together with Naoya and Gin, have yet to play Overclocked on Citra.
Amane was fun and probably my favorite Law rep ever. Doesn't help that she's mad cute too 👀. I definitely suggest playing OC if you can. Record breaker too, I feel it has better gameplay but a weaker plot. But it has Fumi, so it evens out.

I think the only complaint I heard about IV, from my friend, was the boat traveling? I don't really remember, but either way I want to check them both out. I can deal with the corny acting if the rest of its good lol
It's been a long time since I finished it but yeah, it's one of the less polished aspects of the game...boats in RPGs aren't exactly known for offering the best moments in 'em lmao.

Amane was fun and probably my favorite Law rep ever. Doesn't help that she's mad cute too 👀. I definitely suggest playing OC if you can. Record breaker too, I feel it has better gameplay but a weaker plot. But it has Fumi, so it evens out.
Yeah, it all loops around to the games being nearly impossible to get outside of digital copies or emulators. Still, expect a PM from me soon.

Back
Top Bottom