Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I would like a castration RP. Something where the male volunteers/is willing for it to be done. Perhaps it is a Female Led Relationship and his partner would prefer he didn't have testicles. Open to ideas but I would love to explore the lead up, the conversations etc not just the final act itself.

I suppose lately it's been a RWBY themed horror hentai (horror-style but smutty) role play with several ideas like my mutant RWBY creature fusion idea with Aberration or a Grimm devouring Weiss, Blake and Yang, then fusing to Ruby and psychologically tormenting her by forming on various parts of her body as W/B/Y's faces, using their mannerisms, etc as Corrupted versions of themselves to break Ruby. It's, uh, rather extremely niche, one would say.

Though overall horror themed plots around mutations, body horror and vore have been in my interest with "horror hentai" but I've yet to find any long term partners with it. Had some a while ago that thought it'd be interesting but flaked on me pretty quickly. Wasn't being graphic or anything since it usually always had soft vore if anyone was eaten and the monstrous mutations were more sexual in nature than straight up horrific.

I'm a weird person, woo!

Though some ideas, like again with RWBY, and a plot I call Chemical Rose that calls for Ruby to emit pheromones to turn any woman into a Futa who wants to go to pound town with her and dominate her also hasn't been fulfilled. It might be the fact it's for RWBY rather than any other factor though.

I've been in a Fire Emblem mood thanks to Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Shadows Of Valentia, so I'd love someone to write and build an original setting with! The one canon RP I have is set during FE7 and is easily one of the best projects I've ever been involved with, but sometimes, I want to give my own spin on things? It's weird to explain. I'll also take anyone who wants to do some Dimitri x Byleth content as a one shot.

A DC Comics Alternate Universe role-play detailing a Bryce Wayne instead of Bruce Wayne. Largely it deals with a giant gang war between the newly established Red Hood and Black Mask. It has strong Arkham Origins vibes with assassins after the Red Hood and Batwoman. A real complex and dangerous sort of situation that sees Gotham on fire. I planned it like three times, but then I send an intro and get absolutely nothing back. I think maybe the intro is intimidating or really bad. It's one of those two.
It sounds intimidating to me

Something's put me on a Marvel kick, and I've run AO3 dry on Natasha/Steve femdom shit, and I'm realizing through searching old RTs that the high time for Marvel Phase 1 stuff has come and gone. I may resort to writing fanfic just to scratch it. Send help.

Still lowkey waiting on someone interested in a Fire Emblem original RP. That's basically my biggest craving at this point, daunting as it may be.

I may be interested in some TLOZ content in the future as well, been playing Skyward Sword HD and it's giving me good vibes like it did so many years ago.

Oviposition in general. Anal Oviposition specifically. But I'd be totally down for RPing a character getting stuffed full of live eggs through all her holes. This, through gestation and even to birthing. Super niche. Super Weird. lol

The kick is finding people who are into my kinks and are compatible in writing style.

Really craving a Tomb Raider rp. Been playing through the older games, and now I really want to play as Lara.

Oddly enough, my FE craving has been joined by a The Legend Of Zelda, Naruto and Spider-Man one (thanks, No Way Home!), doubt I could really take so many new RPs on at the same time, have been struggling to make time for more frequent replies of the ones I do have.

Wheel of time, especially given the new series.

Lots of fun with power and division of sexes

An MFM bisexual roleplay.
Also been tinkering with an idea centered around a world where regular animals are able to talk and converse with humans and as such human x animal relationships have grown in popularity. Just a cute RP with multiple characters and their animal partners. Could also be a version of this but with pokemon

An MFM bisexual roleplay.
Also been tinkering with an idea centered around a world where regular animals are able to talk and converse with humans and as such human x animal relationships have grown in popularity. Just a cute RP with multiple characters and their animal partners. Could also be a version of this but with pokemon
This, with no animal lol

Body swap where we would also play the other characters that have fun with them. He in her body could make her a sex star, breeder or etc
And she in his body could do anything.

Batfamily harlem: need the robins and batman

Wanting some Raven from the DC Universe that doesn't involve Beast Boy being her opposite, something with Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing or Jason Todd/Robin/Red Hood instead. Also been hoping to find a Harley Quinn redemption story of some kind, maybe walking away from the Joker on her own or trying to move on after his demise depending on what universe the story takes place in, with either Bruce or Dick being the influences she seeks to help her change for the better, or using the brutality of her Joker days against the criminal underworld of Gotham which would intrigue Jason Todd immensely.

Wanting some Raven from the DC Universe that doesn't involve Beast Boy being her opposite, something with Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing or Jason Todd/Robin/Red Hood instead. Also been hoping to find a Harley Quinn redemption story of some kind, maybe walking away from the Joker on her own or trying to move on after his demise depending on what universe the story takes place in, with either Bruce or Dick being the influences she seeks to help her change for the better, or using the brutality of her Joker days against the criminal underworld of Gotham which would intrigue Jason Todd immensely.
This reminds me of that one time I contacted someone about a Harley Quinn plot and asked me to play out a very graphic, very disturbing non con scene between her and J-Man. I'd be willing to give DC content a shot though, never seemed like those I wrote with stuck around for long unless it was 80% smut, not that I mind at times...it just has to be agreed on.

I have some superhero cravings too! Well, it's only one, I'm kinda itching to write Spider-Man content, not necessarily in the MCU because I feel the character's been explored quite well there but as its' own narrative, maybe with a Spiderverse spin on it, webbing it together nicely (heh). Also a massive fangirl of Spider-Man 2099, seeing him in the flesh in his actual movie would make me squeal like the girl in that MJ lookalike video.

This reminds me of that one time I contacted someone about a Harley Quinn plot and asked me to play out a very graphic, very disturbing non con scene between her and J-Man. I'd be willing to give DC content a shot though, never seemed like those I wrote with stuck around for long unless it was 80% smut, not that I mind at times...it just has to be agreed on.

I have some superhero cravings too! Well, it's only one, I'm kinda itching to write Spider-Man content, not necessarily in the MCU because I feel the character's been explored quite well there but as its' own narrative, maybe with a Spiderverse spin on it, webbing it together nicely (heh). Also a massive fangirl of Spider-Man 2099, seeing him in the flesh in his actual movie would make me squeal like the girl in that MJ lookalike video.
Precisely why I avoid stories with Joker and Harley. Harley and Joker independently are good, but together? You know you're only getting a master and a battered lapdog, and that isn't my kind of dynamic.

I've lowkey wanted a Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy thing for a minute but I was waiting for the new Spiderverse to drop so there'd be more interest in it. The last time I tried it I think it didn't work out because I didn't want them to bang fast enough, lol.

Precisely why I avoid stories with Joker and Harley. Harley and Joker independently are good, but together? You know you're only getting a master and a battered lapdog, and that isn't my kind of dynamic.

I've lowkey wanted a Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy thing for a minute but I was waiting for the new Spiderverse to drop so there'd be more interest in it. The last time I tried it I think it didn't work out because I didn't want them to bang fast enough, lol.
It's one of the few bridges I haven't crossed, will never cross, and leave RPs over if people plan on crossing. Kind of why I feel a bit icky with the way people romanticize their relationship, the basis of it itself (though varying in canon) paints anything but a good dynamic between the two.

I could do with Spider-Gwen, thought her design was really good. Always hoped for TAS3 so that we could perhaps see Emma Stone revived and in the suit but that was cut short. Not like I mind, though, the Tom Holland movies are great.

It's one of the few bridges I haven't crossed, will never cross, and leave RPs over if people plan on crossing. Kind of why I feel a bit icky with the way people romanticize their relationship, the basis of it itself (though varying in canon) paints anything but a good dynamic between the two.

I could do with Spider-Gwen, thought her design was really good. Always hoped for TAS3 so that we could perhaps see Emma Stone revived and in the suit but that was cut short. Not like I mind, though, the Tom Holland movies are great.
I respect it!

I think Andrew needed a trilogy like Tobey and Tom since they were brave enough to kill off a love interest, and we could explore some of the aftermath of that. Even without seeing the new Spider-man, I hope this might open the gateway to let Andrew and Tobey reprise their roles. Let them get a cameo in the new Spiderverse ffs. But we're getting off topic right now so before I let this conversation fizzle out, let's just say I've got a mutual acquaintance of ours thinking about Spiderverse Gwen Stacy. She don't miss no matter the character.

I respect it!

I think Andrew needed a trilogy like Tobey and Tom since they were brave enough to kill off a love interest, and we could explore some of the aftermath of that. Even without seeing the new Spider-man, I hope this might open the gateway to let Andrew and Tobey reprise their roles. Let them get a cameo in the new Spiderverse ffs. But we're getting off topic right now so before I let this conversation fizzle out, let's just say I've got a mutual acquaintance of ours thinking about Spiderverse Gwen Stacy. She don't miss no matter the character.
Well, good luck with that. :) I agree on TAS's trilogy needing to be completed and wanting to see more from the old stars with all the possible outcomes.

Now craving spiderman, with idea or two in mind
What if the spell didnt work fully?

Back
Top Bottom