Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Femdom is pretty damn hard to find, or at least, a specific kind of it. I like some elements of it, not so much others but it's flexible.

I personally act as a Switch with M or F characters so I can at least play said elements how I like 'em.

craving these to get rid of my hentai addiction:
Bbc
Creatures (ogres to mutant insect)
Sex But its with teenager (15 - 18 following site rules) at a playground with ass sticking out of crawl hole
Batfamily (involving batman and or his team)
Fnaf (what? Security breach has few hot characters)
Body swapping/gender change
Spiderman
Venom or symbiote
Gangbang/threesome mmf
Demon or summoning a mythical being
Or older male incest

craving these to get rid of my hentai addiction:
Bbc
Creatures (ogres to mutant insect)
Sex But its with teenager (15 - 18 following site rules) at a playground with ass sticking out of crawl hole
Batfamily (involving batman and or his team)
Fnaf (what? Security breach has few hot characters)
Body swapping/gender change
Spiderman
Venom or symbiote
Gangbang/threesome mmf
Demon or summoning a mythical being
Or older male incest
So do you like harems too?

I've been craving something weird ... Hell I've been craving a lot. Pokephilia ... that's one I've been wanting a lot. Female trainer vs Pokemon, Male trainer ... it could go either way.

So, I've recently pulled a few of my friends into the gacha hell that is Granblue Fantasy, and man. Every time I come back, I'm always hit with a wave of love and lust for these characters. God this game has so many good men and women, it's a bisexual paradise. All set within such a fantastic world with so many wonderful stories being told too. I'm particularly fond of the character Cagliostro, and think my big beefy OC would be such a good match for her. He'd be wrapped around her finger practically from the get-go, and not because of that sweet and adorable charade she has, but because he'd love seeing those few moments where her true self shines. That nasty and aggressive personality, mixed with just how damn smart she is, even if everything she says relating to magic and alchemy goes far beyond his head.

Anyway, to sum up this post, man I really love Granblue. Would be nice to get a RP going on one. Though speaking of gachas too, those aforementioned friends also got me playing Genshin Impact and Touhou LostWord, and those settings are quite nice too. Not really a fan of most of the character designs in Genshin though, and still need to progress further into the story in order to get any knowledge about their personalities and stories. But from what little LostWord has shown me, Touhou is also a real fun setting. Those damn youkai are a handful and I sympathize with Reimu.

I've got two current cravings (both male!OC x female canon, in full disclosure) for some comedic, high-spirited adventure and story-driven smutty goodness (though I wouldn't say no to smut-focused PWP):
1. A Dragon Ball Z/Super line with a partner willing to play as Android 18, Videl, or a female!Zamasu/Frieza opposite a male Saiyan warrior-monk OC.
2. A Pokemon line with a partner open to playing as Delia Ketchum from the anime opposite a male "Pokemon Bard" or Grass-type expert.

An OC x OC Berserk RP. I haven't bumped my thread in a while, but I doubt I'd get any bites, really. The series is infamous for its' violence (though I'd tip-toe around the more unsavory things, as frequent as they may be) so the pool for it is fairly small.

Oh yeah, and I guess Mass Effect and Tales Of Arise would be something I'd enjoy since I have been playing a lot of both over the span of the last few months.

Titanfall 2 and some thing set in Apex Predators that involves Valkerie and her father's Northstar becoming very close, basically bin human female x human female

An RPG based around Egyptian or Greek mythology. Doesn't have to be the actual time periods themselves, can be a world inspired by either - but I very much like the idea of an age of antiquity/swords and sandal style fantasy. Ripe for exploration!

Well, it's surprisingly difficult to find WoW roleplay outside of the game itself. I'm not so much interested in the canon characters, but I've fallen in love with the world itself and all the possibility it provides.

For me It's always getting female partners that want to play a Dominate role over my male characters lol. That, or it's getting them to play Monster Girls. Love both though so I keep on looking.

Getting stuck somewhere, like hole in alley or like a gloryhole where ass is hanging out

This one is a guilty pleasure and I'd be super picky about it because it's in a very sensitive position but a Resident Evil RP involving Rebecca and Wesker, why else would he have that picture of her in his desk?

I saw someone posting a few tracks from Golden Sun's OST and that reminded me of how much I love the games and wish we got a sequel after Dark Dawn. Sadly, the series is dead and will continue to be for eternity. (Thanks, Nintendo, but no thanks).

Other equally (un)popular Fandoms I am dying to write either original content or some Canons in continue to be Xenoblade Chronicles, Dragon Quest and a few others.

Hm, playing an utterly sadistic and somewhat deranged devilish brat who tops from the bottom and meddles with her victims' very mind by triggering an awful degree of aggression and frustration in them which only she dictates how and when they could release 😇

It's difficult to find a sub whom MC could force to top. It's also difficult to find a top who'd like to be toyed with. So, it's a hard craving to satisfy~

Back
Top Bottom