Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragonborn Comes (pods6827 & Major Mario)

Indeed, the sight of the slight Nord woman beneath him did bring a smile to Rurik's lips, his hand cupping and squeezing her ass as he slapped her. Despite her incredible tightness their fluids made a decent enough lube that he wasn't getting stuck even with his size. Leaning forward he was able to see her eyes starting roll back in her head, the pleasure he was giving clearly having an effect on her.

"You want it?" he asked, already knowing what the answer would be just from the way she was moaning and begging for more. "Then I'll give you everything you want!" By now he was easily fitting the entirety of his shaft into Ysolda, his heavy balls slapping against her thighs as he went. "I'll fill every one of your holes with my cum until you can't take any more!"

Sure enough, Rurik could feel himself edging ever closer to another orgasm, the incredible tightness of the merchant woman's ass massaging his shaft to completion as he fucked her into her bed. He groaned as it came ever closer, still giving her ass the occasional slap until finally he couldn't hold back any more and the Dragonborn thrust into her one more time, a thick load shooting into her as he groaned out his pleasure above her.

It was such an alien feeling to have such hot, thick splooge seep into her asshole- no, pour into it. Ysolda cooed and moaned and continued to writhe against Rurik's hold, his expertly-sized cock and those masterful thrusts of his even as the thick load shot deep into her forbidden and slutty hole. Sweat trickled down her brow and gave her body a glorious shine while the excess cum dribbled from her soiled, tired holes. Gasping from the orgasms and the sensation of being used, Ysolda just had to keep her impaled position for a while longer before she glanced weakly over her shoulder and giggled.

"Haa... Haha... Oh R-Rurik, hmm... Th-that was the best, the best sex I've ever had...! Mwuah, c-come now, please, come again. Don't be a stranger...!~"

As Ysolda looked back at him Rurik gave her a wide grin, pulling his long cock fully out of her and leaving her ass a gaping hole as he slid over towards her face. He grasped the Nord by the shoulder and pulled her up, giving her a kiss the likes of which she'd likely never felt before; dominant and full of primal passion. After a moment the Dragonborn let go of her, letting Ysolda fall back onto her bed with her ass raised in the air, the very image of a woman who'd been fucked senseless.

"Oh don't worry," Rurik said, starting to walk away from her body, but not before giving the merchant one final slap to her ass as he picked up his clothes. "I'll stop by when I get the chance and have a need for you." Finally putting his clothes back on, Rurik stepped out of Ysolda's tent and back out into the sunlight.

Ysolda could only reply with something incoherent and weak, yet nevertheless sexy and fitting for a follower of Sanguine. She savored the taste of Rurik on her lips and kept her ass raised in the same position that he had left her in for two reasons. One, it made for a pleasant farewell gift as Rurik slapped her ass one final time, and two, it allowed Ysolda to keep most of what he gave her right where it belonged- in her ass and pussy. In the heat of the moment and with hot, fresh, gooey cum on the line, Ysolda proved that she was probably crazier than even the most devout of Dibella's followers.

If Rurik was to head to Riverwood, he would find that it was truly a splendid day for a little journey. First he would need to prepare, or at the very least bring along his traveling gear. Unless he already had that on him, or he didn't care to bother with it, then there was no further need to elaborate on it. What did need elaboration was- by Talos' testicles, what a lovely day! The birds were singing, the sun was shining, the trees were vibrant and the air was fresher than it had ever been in a long time. Perhaps this good omen was a result of what Rurik had been doing with his Dragonborn-blessed loins, but that was an absurd thing to think.

Regardless, the good day would be ruined in the same way as every other day was ruined here in Tamriel. Yes, with the presence of Altmer. Or, more specifically, Thalmor Justicars.

"Stop right there criminal scum!"

"Yes, prepare for trouble, and make it double!"

Two Altmer, dressed in the footsoldier's armor fitting for one attached to a Thalmor Justicar, leaped out of the woodwork behind Rurik and cut him off from retreating. Retreating from what, you might ask. Well, as soon as those two- who were pretty nondescript in their covered helmets save for their personalities- stepped out, another Altmer appeared before Rurik on the road in full-blown Thalmor Justicar garb that showcased their magical prowess. This one wasn't quite as tall as others of her race were, but she more than made up for it with her curvaceous figure that was somewhat well-hidden by her thick robes. Pale skin, green eyes, luscious blonde hair and a smooth complexion certainly made this Altmer easy on the eyes, and even more so when she was blushing like a schoolgirl after seeing a horde of naked men in a bathhouse.

"Both of you, shut up," she barked. She jabbed a glass dagger at Rurik from a fair distance- say thirty feet- while her off-hand produced a plume of red hellfire. "R-Rurik Steelbody! You stand accused of worshiping the false god Talos, and more damningly, of consorting with a follower of the Daedric Prince of Debauchery, of which I ha- of which we have substantial evidence." The Altmer woman's eyes flicked down at her feet as if she was steeling herself for this moment before the typical High Elf's smug smile spread over her lips. "I am Justicar Velyna, and you, Nord, will die a heretic's death. That is, unless, you wish to save some face and grace the chopping block with that empty head of yours?"

As he left Ysolda's tent Rurik wondered what he should do next. In truth he had little in the way of long term plans, especially now that Alduin had been slain, so he was largely at a loss for what to do with the rest of his life. He could of course keep doing as he had been, wandering from place to place as a sort of mercenary, though he had no real need for money...

Deciding that if nothing else he could take time to relax now that he had no pressing tasks to complete, Rurik walked back into the city and towards Breezehome. Once there he told Lydia his plans, and though she'd wanted to come with him she eventually agreed to remain and hold down the fort (the fact that he'd been running his hands along her body while they spoke probably had something to do with that). He also left messages for the other women he'd been sleeping with recently, letting them know that if they really needed him they could go to his house in Falkreath, Lakeview Manor, as he tended to stop there for a time when he made cross-country treks.

With that done Rurik decided to take the road through Riverwood as he began his journey, expecting little more than a nice, quiet walk. So of course the Dragonborn was accosted by Thalmor agents mere minutes after Whiterun had fallen out of sight.

He paused as two of them spoke, not particularly impressed by them as the third of their stepped out into view. While looking a bit more like a threat than the others, Rurik couldn't help but be amused at the way she stammered slightly as she spoke his name, and looked down at her feet.

"Is that a fact?" Rurik asked, his tone one of disinterest in what she accused him of, as well as the punishment she had for him. Of course, she was right that he still worshipped the ancient hero of the Nords, but how could she know about his fun with Ysolda unless... A smirk started to form on his face as he realized that this Valyna must have been watching the two of them in her tent somehow.

"I didn't know that the Thalmor we're letting voyeurs into their ranks," he said, looking right at Valyna as he spoke, "Did you enjoy the show you got? I can't imagine you'd have seen anything like it before, not if what they say about Altmer men is true." Where Nord's had longswords, and Redguards (except Nazeem) had curved swords, he'd heard that Altmer we're more likely to have a dagger than anything else.

Speaking of daggers, Justicar Velyna was gripping hers with murderous intent. She glowered at Rurik and blushed even deeper as she was caught, but true to her nature as an Altmer, her pride simply wouldn't allow her to admit defeat. Instead, she barred her teeth and started to channel magicka into her off-hand so that the plume of flames would grow in intensity and power. Perhaps she wasn't going to lead with a concentrated yet novice-level flame spell but a firebolt, or perhaps a fireball. Whatever her spell was to be, Rurik would undoubtedly benefit from not having his features burned.

"Kill him!" Velyna ordered.

The two Thalmor soldiers behind Rurik didn't need to be told twice. Being Altmer men, Rurik had attacked them where they were the most vulnerable- right in their manhood. Angered at the implications, the two drew their elven swords and advanced upon the Nord man with the intent to skewer him alive. They lacked shields and weapons with reach, and given that these were just nameless mooks, surely Rurik would be able to style all over them, right?

While Velyna's spell might have been impressive to nearly anyone else, it was all Rurik could do not to yawn. He'd faced dragon fire after all, and after that mortal flames just couldn't compare. He had to admit that her glare was a bit better, though she was still too young to be a true expert in dirty looks.

His eyes flicked lazily back to the soldiers, not particularly impressed by them either. How many Thalmor death squads had he faced since arriving in Skyrim, he wondered? At least ten, he thought, but it was likely more. Such was the life of a Dragonborn, he thought as he drew power to his throat in preparation of using the Thu'um.

"TIID KLO UL!"

Around Rurik the world slowed until it was almost like being in a painting, with each of the Altmer moving at a glacial pace towards him. To them it must have seemed like he was a blur as he stepped forward, reaching out and taking the swords out of their hands and tossing them to the side of the road. It was only then that he drew Dragonbane, not wasting any time as he delivered a series of strikes to their bodies. With that done he turned back to the Justicar and began casting one of his stronger wards, the incantation finishing just as he felt the effects of his Shout coming to an end.

With time at a near-standstill, the two Thalmor Soldiers unlucky enough to be focused down by Rurik were quickly cut to ribbons by Dragonbane. And that was all without getting into too much detail, for if Rurik cared to look back at his work he would notice the bodies falling to the ground in tandem with one another. Those two were just faceless mooks- another two notches under Rurik's belt.

Now that Rurik had a ward spell primed and ready, once time slipped back into its normal state he would be rewarded with a firm firebolt spell slamming against it. Velyna, this Thalmor Justicar beauty, was both shocked and alarmed at this outcome, and even more so at the sight of her muscle dead on the road. She sheathed her pathetic glass dagger and went to channel even more magicka into her hands before she tossed them forward in a sweeping motion to let loose with a more powerful version of a firebolt. Even though Rurik's magical ward easily blocked this one as well, he would feel the recoil from the spell. As inexperienced, arrogant and haughty this Thalmor Justicar was, she seemed to have a good grasp on destruction spells.

"You... Your pathetic, primitive magic won't be enough to deliver you from the Dominion's justice, Nord!" Velyna hissed.

She dipped into her magicka pool and came back with a mage armor spell, ironskin or whatever, which strengthened her skin and clothing to the point where it could withstand a few heavy hits from a melee weapon. Once that was completed, Velyna started to back away from Rurik and pepper him with frost spells... Though, he could easily advance upon her and take her by storm!

Grunting from the force behind Velyna's spell, even though his ward, Rurik let the spell dissipate rather than wait for her next spell to destroy it. "Big words," he called out as the Justicar cast another spell, "But nothing I haven't heard before!"

The Dragonborn ducked and weaved around the Altmer woman's frost spells, dodging a few of them and getting little more than glancing blows from the others. Not wanting to merely wait on the defensive, Rurik started marching towards Velyna, ignoring her spells as he approached. Rather than swinging his sword at her though (knowing that her mage armor would protect her) he instead grabbed her by the arm as she prepared to cast a spell.

Quickly Rurik stepped behind Velyna, pinning her arm to he back as he grappled with her, his front rubbing up against her back as his strong grip kept her from escaping. "Not so tough without your magic to protect you are you?" he asked, his breath hot on her ear as he grabbed her other arm and pinned that one too. Now he was holding the Justicar close enough that his body was pressing against her, and specifically his shaft was rubbing against her ass through their clothes.

"Can't you see? I am master of the Arca-"

Velyna's generic combat banter was cut short by the feeling of Rurik lashing out and grasping her by the arm. Being lithesome and naturally agile, even for a race gifted with bountiful magicka, the Altmer was quick to resist. She reached out with her free, uncontested hand and, with it brimming with hellfire, she would try to sear the man's face right off. But luck was not on her side, and to be grappled by a Nord as an Altmer was akin to bringing a blunt knife to a seasoned veteran's duel. She was quickly restrained- bound by this Nord's strength and forced to endure his weight pressing up against her back.

Suffice to say, for an Altmer who had just witnessed this Nord go to town on a buxom wench, this proved to be shamefully arousing. Velyna gritted her teeth and fought against the feeling of being tied down, but no matter what she did- whether to struggle or to move her feet- there was no getting out from the Nord's grasp. Her racial arrogance didn't allow her to conceede defeat, however. With a blush developing across her features and sweat shining upon her body from all this excitement, Velyna had to keep herself composed somehow.

"Worthless soldiers... And you- you think this will be the last group of Dominion Agents you'll see? Fool," Velyna growled. She opened her mouth to speak again, but then she felt that shaft of Rurik's rubbing against her backside- even through their clothes! What sorcery was this? "Aaah...!"

If nothing else, Rurik was glad that his actions had wiped the smug look off of the Altmer's face. In his mind there was little better than knocking the haughty elves down a peg or two (or more if possible), and that pleasure was doubled when it was a Thalmor agent. He could feel the woman struggling in his grip, a futile effort given the difference in their sizes. "Of course you won't be the last Dominion fools I'll see," he said as he marched Velyna past the side of the road, where a few rocks would hide them from anyone that wasn't actively looking for them. "Do you think that you were the first of your organization to seek me out? The tenth? No, I imagine I'll be putting up with you lot until your attempts to kill me cease being amusing and I take steps to deal with you permanently."

Rurik was interrupted by a sudden moan from the Justicar, and a wide grin slowly formed on his face as he realized what had caused it. "Oh, what's this? Is the mighty master of the arcane being aroused by this pathetic, primitive Nord?" Holding her wrists in one hand the Dragonborn brought his free one down to squeeze her ass, teasing his captive as she started to lose her composure.

Altmer were only haughty and pompous pricks when they knew they could get away with it all, or when they thought they could. The Altmer at Radiant Raiment, for instance, were especially prickly, but when their customers stopped coming in favor of buying from a skilled khajiit, and when an attempted murder was traced back to them, their tones changed dramatically. Needless to say, an Altmer wasn't so cocky when behind bars, or in this case, when they were held by a strong, capable Nord. Velyna wished to the 8 divines that Rurik was too dumb to notice her moan, her moment of weakness, but that would have been far too kind. She felt his heart beat at an increased tempo even as she was lead behind a rock and figured this would surely be the end of her- and she was loathed to admit it, but at that moment Velyna was feeling more aroused and excited than she was frightened!

And how could she not? Velyna had seen most, if not all, of Rurik's time with Ysolda and had found herself staring longingly at his massive longsword as it was buried again and again between the supple Nord's asscheeks. Rurik was right; Altmer men simply couldn't compare to what a Nord had. It had been so long since Velyna had gotten laid, and even longer still that she had a truly remarkable, pleasurable night. Some of her partners used magic to enhance the pleasure, but that was always a crutch that left a gaping, cold void whenever the magicka was exhausted mid-coitus. Rurik, however, was au naturale.

"Haaah... N-no, no, please, you've got it all wrong," Velyna whimpered. She gasped- she had begged just then- before squirming against Rurik's hold in an attempt to redeem herself. "Tch! No! Y-you... Don't flatter yourself. Like I would ever be- Aaauh!~"

The squeeze to her ass certainly shut Velyna up, but further squeezing of those soft, pillowy cheeks eased out a few more sheepish whimpers until the Altmer was squirming for a different reason. Rurik would be able to hear her heart beating; thumping hard in her chest like that of a rabbit before the might of a wolf. This was all so terribly, terribly exciting, and even if the Altmer denied all of this, there was irrefutable evidence that her body wanted more attention!

Close enough to hear the heavy beating of the Justicar's heart, Rurik couldn't help but give a short, barking laugh over the change that had come over the woman. "No matter how much you try to deny it I can see the truth," he commented, enjoying the way that she was beginning to submit to him, "From the moment you saw me fucking Ysolda you've wanted my cock. For me to fill your every hole with my thick, Nordic shaft like you've never been before."

Giving her ass one final squeeze Rurik pushed Velyna forward slightly so that she was pressed against the rocks. "Now then," he said as he looked down on the Altmer woman, "I want you to take off those robes of yours." Sure he could pull them off of her himself, but he wanted to see her do it, to show her that he could get her to do just about anything if he wanted it.

"N-no... No, that's not true!" Velyna squirmed again in Rurik's hold, but in doing so she further aroused herself. His hand was still clutching her rather soft, plush rump, and that was undoubtedly a weak-point he could exploit to deal massive damage. "W-well... maybe not... all my holes," the Justicar whispered after some silence.

She wasn't under any aphrodisiacs or powerful magic, but Velyna was still plain-as-day aroused and it was all her fault. She had the opportunity to turn away from what Rurik and Ysolda were doing back there, yet she looked on like a voyeur... and she was enjoying herself too! If the other Justicars found out about this, she would be punished and possibly stripped of her rank. The High Elf let loose another soft moan at Rurik's groping hands upon her ass before gasping at how she was being pushed around and pressed against some large rocks.

"My robes?" Velyna was reluctant to obey Rurik, but knowing that this man was practically a Nord hero and near-demi-god with that ancient shouting magic, she figured he could have killed her at any moment. Just being alive was mercy enough. A sensible woman would have- should have- obeyed without question, but that wasn't the Altmer way. "Y-you want me to take off my robes... Why? Your fat, disgusting Nord hands can't handle the task?"

But then Velyna would flinch at the slightest, most minute reaction Rurik gave her. Didn't matter if he was going to laugh, cry like a milkdrinker or slap her face- the Altmer knew that he was in total control. She shook her head, raised her hands to halt him, then she reached towards her front to work on the buckles keeping her robes together. Underneath her robes she wore a tight-fitting bodice that showed off a considerable amount of cleavage while a simple mer skirt covered her below the waist and stopped at her knees. Unlike Lydia, who had a generous and athletic figure, Velyna was a few levels below- what with being a fragile High Elf. Her hips were small, but at least she had a curvy hourglass figure. With her robes down around her feet, Velyna glanced back at Rurik as if waiting for some kind of jeer.

Despite her squirming it took barely any effort for Rurik to keep Velyna restrained, a sure sign that she wasn't trying to escape as hard as she could have been. In fact, as far as he could tell she was only making the attempt to try and save face. After all, he knew that she could have left at any time when he'd been fucking Ysolda; that she hadn't, and had come after him later, told him that regardless of her words she wanted this.

Of course, that didn't mean that she was going to admit it out loud just yet, as her insults showed. The Dragonborn gave Velyna an amused look, looking down at her as though reminding her of the position she was in. "I think you'll find that my hands can handle anything I need them too," Rurik said, proving that by reaching forward to stroke her smooth, elven skin, his eyes tracing her every curve with an almost tangible feeling.

Looking at her body Rurik couldn't help but compare Velyna to some of his past lovers. Being a mage she lacked the muscle Aela or Lydia had, and she was still young enough (by elven standards anyway) that she wasn't as voluptuous as Ahlam, but her figure was still enough to arouse him. "Not bad," he commented as she looked back at him, "Not bad at all."

Without any warning Rurik brought his hands to the Justicar's hips, his fingers clutching her skirt as he started to pull the clothing down without so much as a warning, revealing her ass to the cool Skyrim air! "Oh yes, this will certainly suit my needs," the Dragonborn commented as he clutched her ass once more, this time without any robes getting in the way of his enjoyment of her, or vice-versa. Meanwhile he had pulled his long shaft out of his armor, pushing it back and forth between her thighs and letting it rub against her panty-clad pussy, teasing the haughty elf with a wide smile on his face.

"Y-your needs? Dis-Disgusting Nord... piece of filth," Velyna whimpered as she felt Rurik's hands grasp her creamy, alabaster ass. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut in defiance, yet despite her best efforts her arousal was skyrocketing. "Are... are all Nord men c-complete rapists?"

Aha, there was that crucial word dropped, yet this was anything but rape. Velyna was slowly but surely desiring Rurik... Or, well, she already desired him from the moment she saw his thick cock sliding in and out of Ysolda's holes, but now she was losing the battle of will in her mind. Her heart was beating quickly, which only increased in tempo when the Altmer noticed Rurik's cock had sprung out to join in on the fun. Or rather, to start all the fun. She mewled in delight when she felt the man's sensitive cockhead poke at her thighs before his length slid between them and against the underside of her quickly-moistening pussy. Oh yes, Velyna wanted this...

Just being teased and talked down to by a clearly, clearly inferior Nord man with a magnificent cock was making Velyna's core hot and moist. In due time Rurik would notice a bit of lubrication was being applied to his cock as he pushed it back and forth between her thighs. The Altmer's pussy juices were seeping through her panties!

"Stooop... D-don't... don't tease me like this," Velyna whimpered. She shot a pitiful look Rurik's way, but whereas one might misinterpret it as a signal for Rurik to back away, he would know it as the expression of a woman who badly wanted his cock inside her. "Rurik, I... I want it. Don't tease me anymore- I want it now...!"

"Oh? A rapist am I?" Rurik said nonchalantly, slowly pulling his cock back from her dripping pussy. "Well if that's the way you're going to be perhaps I won't fuck you after all. Maybe I'll leave you here naked and aroused for someone less kind than me to find." Despite his words he didn't stop at all, recognizing that her question was only bluster on Velyna's part and that she was just as he did. Indeed, he thought, if the current state of her panties was any sign then she might want this even more than he did!

At this point Rurik felt that he'd teased this defiant Altmer enough for the time being, and he used a few fingers to pull the soaking panties down her pale, shapely thighs and revealing her delicate pussy and asshole to him. "You're a lucky woman Velyna, you get to experience first-hand the feeling of being fucked by such an incredible example of Nord virility!" The Dragonborn grinned as she looked back, begging for him to fuck her, the last shreds of her previously haughty demeanor going up in so much smoke.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Rurik positioned his thick cock against Velyna's pussy and, without so much as a how do you do, began thrusting deep into her, filling her up with nearly the entirety of his endowment. Grunting, the Dragonborn didn't hold back at all as he fucked the Justicar, not even giving her a moment to get used to his thickness.

"Hurry... Hurry! I can't wait!~"

The shame would come later. Right now all Velyna wanted was to get fucked by a Nord; by this Nord's impressive cock. It had been so long that the only way she had managed to keep herself sane was through nightly masturbation, and even then the experience left her wanting. But when she felt the bulbous head of Rurik's cock pressing against her glistening folds, the Altmer knew that this was exactly what she needed. She gritted her teeth, not knowing what to expect, and soldiered through the initial penetration as best as she could until the full force of it hit the entrance to her womb, and from there she couldn't help but moan. It was more of a breathless, mewling gasp, but one that carried with it plenty of pleasure.

Oh, it just felt so good! Velyna had never felt this full before or this warm! She clutched the rock in front of her for dear life and struggled to properly get acquainted with Rurik's size before he pulled back and started to thrust. Again and again, deep as he could go with his balls smacking against her flesh. The Altmer gasped again and looked back at the man with an indignant expression, but she couldn't form the words to bark at him. With his thick cock pistoning through her sensitive, needy pussy, the only thing Velyna could do at that moment was moan, and so she did!

Nevermind that a couple Thalmor soldiers were dead over yonder- Velyna needed this above anything else. Her pussy was tight, but very, very well-lubricated. In Rurik's experience, she might as well have the tightest pussy so far!

"Haaaaannn! Mmmhmm!~"

This Altmer was so incredibly tight, Rurik thought as he fucked her. He wasn't particularly surprised by that; after all, how often would she have had the opportunity to be thoroughly stretched like this back among her people? Not often he figured, unless she got very, very lucky in finding a partner among the other elves of the Thalmor. Meeting Velyna's gaze as she looked back at him the Dragonborn gave her a teasing wink, loving the way her face was stuck between a look of righteous indignation and rapturous delight.

"I think that's a good look for you," he said, his tone completely casual, as though he was discussing the weather instead of how Velyna looked while being fucked. "Bent over with your ass sticking out, pussy being filled with a nice thick cock over and over again." He gave the elf's ass with the palm of his hand, watching it jiggle before continuing to speak. "I wonder, if your pussy's this tight how will your asshole feel?" He grinned as he let that statement sink in, letting her know that he wouldn't be stopping with fucking only one of her holes.

The way this... this barbaric Nord was speaking to Velyna like she was some common floosy; a simple slut! Though a dark, sensual part of the Altmer adored this kind of talk and wanted so much more of it, the typical Altmer pride resurfaced and commanded her to fight back in some way. She gritted her teeth- her pussy was sopping wet at this point and clenching tight around Rurik's big, stiff cock- and tried her best to put on a defiant expression. At most she could afford to offer him an angry frown, but it was soon corrupted into an orgasmic grimace when one of Rurik's thorough, stiff thrusts forced his cock tight against a sensitive bundle of nerves. Velyna moaned and wobbled in her bent-over position, and for a moment she considered just how good it would feel to have this man's cock shoved deep in her ass...

To have it bring her pleasure she never figured imaginable before!

"Nnnngggaaah... N-no! Y-you, you horrible, disgusting filth!" Veylna howled even as her ass was oogled, groped and slapped. She writhed against the man's hold, but to no avail; his cock was so delightful that even if she managed to pry herself loose, Veylna would feel so empty! "Y-you're not... I forbid you from using that hole! D-don't you dare!"

Rurik let out a barking laugh at Velyna's words, giving her rear another slap as he smirked down at her, starting to tease her asshole with his thumb as though ignoring her words. "You, forbid me? You aren't exactly in a position to forbid anything!" As he spoke the Dragonborn could feel himself getting ever closer to his orgasm, and his thrusts became more wild in the moments before he reached it. "And even if you were, we both know what you really want!"

Groaning in pleasure, Rurik buried his long shaft in the Altmer's almost virgin tight pussy, just in time for a thick jet of his sperm to shoot into the Thalmor, still thrusting even as he came to ensure that his seed was pushed as deep as possible inside of her. "How does it feel?" He crooned in her ear, breath hot on her skin as he slowly started to pull out of her, "To be fucked senseless by one of the Nords you look down on?" As he spoke he continued to push the first part of his thumb into Velyna's ass, teasing her as well as letting her know just what would be happening next.

"But... B-but I don't want this! Nnnngggh... N-no matter... how great it feel- Divines! Oh by the Divines!" Velyna seized up and gritted her teeth as she felt Rurik's cock throbbing wildly within her tight, wet cunt. She was so sensitive, so wet now that she couldn't help but start descending down that pleasurable, dark and corruptive path of pleasure. Her cunt twitched happily and sent shivers of ecstasy up the Altmer's spine until she could hardly speak. "Haaaaaahhh! Rrrrruuuurrriiik!"

The juicy, thick white cum seeped into Veylna's pussy with all the fury of a raging flood, and she took it all inside her as if her fields had been barren for so, so long. She arched her back, flung her head back and howled oh-so-sluttily. Her pussy clenched tight around Rurik's cock and continued to milk it for all it was worth- by the divines, she was tight. Perhaps the Altmer weren't that bad after all; save for their abhorrent personality. Velyna continued to ride the wave of this high until she had to fall forward to catch her breath. It was here where she heard Rurik's voice in her ear and his hot, musky breath washing over her.

By the Divines, could she even fit that cock in her ass? She had never tried that hole before, and yet, Velyna felt a shiver of delight shoot up her spine at the thought of taking more of Rurik. Already his thumb was enough to make her squirm...

"Haaa... Th-there's no... no stopping you, huh?" The Altmer panted, recomposed herself and then offered a smug little smile. "Mmmhhm... I'm l-loathe to admit it. It feels so good, Nord. But, but you must be bluffing here." The elf cooed and shook her ass before the man's sight even as his cock was still rooted deep within her quivering, tired pussy. "You... haaa... you clearly don't... have the stamina to take me... in the ass, Nord!~"

Feeling Velyna's pussy clenching around his thick shaft made Rurik think that perhaps the Altmer weren't so bad after all. Certainly their attitudes could use some work, but if Velyna was any example of what her people were like in bed then clearly there was some value there. He grinned as she said that he was bluffing about fucking her once more, clearly enjoying the thought of proving her wrong.

"That's right, I can't be stopped so easily," Rurik said, slowly pulling inch after inch of his shaft out of the Justicar as she admitted that she was enjoying what he was doing to her, teasing her body with every slight movement, "But don't think that you can confuse me with one of your brethren," the Dragonborn's cock was now fully out of her, his tip resting against the tight entrance to the Velyna's virgin asshole, "Your Altmer men might not be able to go the distance, but I'm not going to stop so quickly!"

With that proclamation Rurik started pushing his tip into Velyna's asshole, grunting as he went. Even with the bit of loosening he'd done with his thumb the woman was still immensely tight; more so in fact than any woman he'd fucked previously! Fortunately the Dragonborn wasn't the sort to give up just because of a little difficulty, and he continued thrusting back and forth into her, the slickness of his shaft likely the only thing that let him do so.

"By the Gods!" He groaned out, the man feeling an incredible pleasure as he fucked Velyna, "Your ass is amazing!" It was slow going, but after a few moments Rurik was able to start fitting more of himself inside the woman, his hands gripping her shapely rear tight as he pulled her even deeper onto his length.

Whether as a result of Rurik's big, thick cock, the feeble nature of most elves, the powerful orgasm Velyna just went through, the heaping portion of creamy, filling cum into her womb or some kind of ancient Dragonborn magic- which wasn't too far of a stretch- the Altmer's willpower steadily eroded until she was no longer resisting Rurik's efforts. Hell, perhaps Rurik's cum, or his musk, carried potent pheromones that made females more subservient or something. In any case, Velyna was a quivering wreck once Rurik shot his hot load inside her. She panted, she mewled, she arched her back and cooed, and it was all Rurik's doing. At first Velyna looked distraught when Rurik pulled out of her, as if he was going to leave, but when she felt his cock resting against her asshole, she shuddered in anticipation.

Knowing that Rurik wouldn't take no for an answer, that he wasn't about to call it quits, Velyna bit down on her lip and steeled herself for his intrusion. It wasn't enough- her virgin asshole yielded to his cock begrudgingly while peppering the Altmer's system with a crazy combination of pain and pleasure. She howled first in pain before moaning in delight. The Altmer felt her grip on the rock in front of her wane, and she feared that she would soon lose her footing and crash into it. Her body was moving on its own at that point- hips shaking and bucking against Rurik's thrusts even as her asshole swallowed his cock with increasing gusto.

"Haaa... Oh Divines... R-Rurik! I c-can't... can't hold on much longer," Velyna whined over the wet fap-fap-fap of hot sex. She gritted her teeth and let loose another slutty mewl before glancing over her shoulder. "Guh... Hold me! Pin me against your body! M-make me your woman!"

Rurik couldn't help but laugh at the vast change that had come over this woman since he'd started with her. He didn't know what it was about him that had garnered such interest from women; some aspect of being Dragonborn, an extra gift from Sanguine, or who knew what else. All he knew was that he enjoyed his current position a great deal, and that he wouldn't trade it for the world. After all, how many Nords could say that they'd been balls deep inside of a Thalmor Justicar? Probably not many, though he had doubts that he was the first.

Hearing Velyna moaning and begging for him to make her well and fully his was music to Rurik's ears, but as he thrust into the Thalmor agent again and again a wicked thought occurred to him. "Well well, looks like you really love my Nordic cock after all," he cooed, pushing himself into her especially roughly. But when he pulled back the Dragonborn didn't delve back into Velyna, positioning his thick shaft so that only the tip was inside of her!

"Here's what's going to happen," Rurik began, using his strong hands to keep Velyna from pushing herself any deeper onto him, "If you want to keep being fucked by me you need to do one thing. Just one." He leaned forward again so she could hear him even as his voice lowered, "All you need to do to keep getting my cock, is to praise Talos!" After everything the Thalmor had done to prevent the worship of the man turned God, Rurik knew that if he could get her to do this then she would be his forever.

"And of course, if you refuse then I'll leave you here, horny and desperate, and you'll never find me again, no matter how hard you look." Rurik smirked down at Velyna, his eyes meeting hers as he gauged her reaction. Though it'd be a shame to lose someone so eager to please him, it wasn't as though he didn't have many other options to get his rocks off. "So, what's it going to be?" he asked, squeezing her firm ass tightly.

Back
Top Bottom