Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragonborn Comes (pods6827 & Major Mario)

Even when flacid, Rurik's cock was a sight to behold. It also felt fantastic just laying against Ahlam's skin so she could feel the might and virility this Nord had on hand. She did feel a little empty with his cock outside one of her holes, but his hands fondling her skin and nuzzling against her breasts more than made up for it. The Redguard smiled and bathed in her new lover's scent and masculinity, longing for more of his touch and his affection, as leaned in to reciprocate his kiss with one of her own. This was a pasionate one; a longing, heated kiss that showed just how highly Ahlam thought of the Dragonborn.

Ahlam loved his compliments, and she knew that Rurik wasn't showing false passion with those touches. By Shor, she longed for more of him, no matter what that was. And when he let it be known his disdain that she could still go back to Nazeem, Ahlam didn't think twice.

"To Oblivion with Nazeem. I'd gladly leave him to be with you, Rurik. You know how to treat a woman right," Ahlam purred as she rested her hands against his chest.

Rurik couldn't help but grin at Ahlam's words, placing his hands over hers as he held her close to his strong, masculine body, his still slightly hard cock the only thing between them. "I'm glad to hear that," he murmured, letting himself relax as he breathed in their combined scent. A distant part of him was deeply satisfied at hearing those words, to have such a beautiful woman join him and his.

"Mmm, much as I'd love to stay here with you like this for a while," the Dragonborn commented lazily, "We should probably put ourselves back together before anyone comes in here." Rurik stood up, lifting Ahlam with him on his arms so that he was carrying her 'bridal style' as he did so. He set her back on her feet with surprising gentleness, before starting to look for his clothing, the articles having been tossed around at the beginning of their tryst.

Ahlam clung to Rurik like a jealous lover when he remarked that they both should make themselves presentable. She was still swooning over his form, his aura and the way he had so brilliantly fucked her lights out that she wasn't prepared to let him go just yet. But the Redguard knew that Rurik was a busy man and that she still had to keep up appearances. So, with some reluctance, the woman got back to her feet with Rurik's help and thanked him with a quick peck on his cheek. It just felt so right to be with this man now over Nazeem, and even better, it felt wonderful to have had great, mindblowing sex in such a holy place! Clearly, Ahlam would like to do this sort of thing again!

"Thank you. Oh, oh my, what a gentleman you are," Ahlam cooed when she sensed just how gentle the man could be. She blushed like a young lass at the feeling before she slinked away to scoop up her robes. "Rurik... Please, come back anytime," she urged him with desire in her eyes.

- - - - -

Once Rurik was finished with his business he might just have the inkling to go and sneer at Nazeem which, of course, everyone was all for whether they knew it or not. Unfortunately for Rurik, it seemed that Nazeem was off tending to his farm business or was trying to earn the Jarl's favor, so that meant that he wasn't around the marketplace. For the moment it seemed like Rurik's chance at instant gratification had fallen through his fingers... until he would notice Ysolda skipping towards him with a cheery smile on her face.

Ysolda was a strange woman with great ambition. Her short, light red hair made her stand out while her dealings with Khajiit made her somewhat of an outcast in some circles. She was learning how to be a shrewd and assertive trader while working towards taking over the Bannered Mare, and on the side she was even peddling Sleeping Tree Sap which held a variety of uses, though was mostly put towards drugs. In due time this would become a woman that no-one wanted to mess with, though she wouldn't become a gigantic bitch like that Maven Black-Briar...

"Rurik! Hey, Rurik!" Ysolda called out. "Rurik! How are you? It's been some time! Do you have a minute?"

Now fully dressed, Rurik gave Ahlam one last kiss goodbye before he left the chapel, making his way to Whiterun's market district with a spring in his step, both from the amazing sex he'd just had and from the thought of just lording over Nazeem who, despite his claims, was basically one of the most hated men in the city, if not the Hold. Sadly for him, the man wasn't anywhere in the marketplace (it was sometimes difficult to tell, but the presence of smiles on the faces of the merchants was usually a clue) and so he would have to put his amusement on hold for the moment. In the end he wasn't too upset. After all, there would be ample opportunities to do so in the future.

The Dragonborn's thoughts were interrupted, however, when he heard a woman's voice calling out to him, and when he turned he was slightly surprised to see Ysolda walking over to him. While he'd had dealings with the merchant in the past he hadn't seen much of her in the time just before he'd left to face Alduin. Turning to face her, Rurik let himself smile, as while not quite as fun as mocking Nazeem, speaking with the Nord woman tended to be beneficial for all involved.

"I have a fair bit of free time at the moment," he said to Ysolda, his voice calm and relaxed as he spoke, "Certainly enough time to speak with you, what is it that you need?" If it was another business deal then he'd probably be interested, and if it was something else...Well, he'd be very interested, he thought to himself.

"Ha! You're too kind for your own good Rurik. But that's what's saved us all, isn't it?" Ysolda chirped. She gestured for him to walk with her, and if he hesitated, she would have grasped his side and moved him along. "Come on, walk with me. While you were out fighting the World-Eater, thanks to all your help I finally got a business of my own up and running, and it's doing better than I could have ever imagined. I want to give you a reward, at the very least give you a discount on all my wares, but not here. Please, come with me to my tent."

A dedicated, professional woman like Ysolda probably wanted to lead Rurik to her book ledger so she could write down the exact details of his discount and benefits, or to just have him wait outside her tent as she fished out some crazy greatsword. Merchants were wildcards here in Skyrim, so there wasn't much that Rurik could guess at. In any case, Ysolda was insistent on leading Rurik out of Whiterun and down the cobblestone path towards where the Khajiit caravans usually set up. While there weren't any tents, exotic catfolk or lingering smells of moon sugar, there was one lavish-looking tent of Imperial make that commanded attention. Ysolda stopped at the entrance to her tent as she seemed to hesitate with thoughts running through her head.

"Rurik," Ysolda cooed before she turned to look at him. "Like I said before... I'm very, very grateful for all your help. I was wondering if you'd..." A blush crept into her cheeks as she threw aside all hints of subtlety. "You uh, you ever had sex in a tent before?"

Not one to hesitate in his actions, Rurik fell into step beside Ysolda as they made their way towards Whiterun's walls and through the large city gate. "It's good to hear that you were able to start up your business like you wanted," he commented as they passed the guards in front of those large doors. "I had a feeling that you'd manage it." And he had thought that, the Nord woman having impressed him with her drive and desire to achieve her goals.

And of course, it also didn't hurt that she was quite attractive too, a pretty face and an amazing body combining to form a vision of Nordic beauty.

The Dragonborn followed the merchant woman to her tent, noting how well made it was and deciding that if it was any sign of how well Ysolda was doing then she'd gotten herself off to a good start with her business. When she stopped just outside of her tent he stopped as well, listening as she stammered through a few sentences. He realized what she was intending when the hint of a blush started appearing on her cheeks, his suspicions confirmed when she abandoned subtlety and simply propositioned him in a direct way.

"Mm, once or twice," he said in response, taking a step closer to Ysolda as he spoke, remembering a few times in the past that he'd been travelling with a comely lass and invited her to share a tent. "And I wouldn't mind doing so again, especially if my partner would be as beautiful as you."

"Well come on then!" Ysolda reached for Rurik's hands and held him securely as she started to drag him into her tent. She gave him a sultry wink worthy of one of Sanguine's followers and cooed, "A hero like you deserves a hero's reward, so quit dawdling and come in here!"

With that said, and with Ysolda's Imperial/Nordic strength/cunning/persistence helping her along, the woman would have easily lead Rurik into her tent. Like how the Khajiit fixed their tents, the inside of the portable abode was modest yet welcoming to any and all. A collapsible desk and a few other bits of furniture were piled against the wall for customers should it be raining outside while the merchant's bed and private quarters were hidden behind a cloth divider. No-one was going to interrupt these two anyway as Ysolda was quick to tie up the exit to her tent and lead Rurik further into her sanctum.

She didn't notice that there was a slight tear in the fabric of her tent; a tear just large enough to allow someone to peep in on their activities...

"Well then Rurik," Ysolda started as she stood near her luscious-looking, fur-covered bed. "How do you like it? I've heard a rumor about 'doing it' whilst wearing Daedric Boots, so if that's your thing... I can oblige.~"

Never one to turn down the request of a beautiful woman, Rurik allowed Ysolda to pull him into her tent, the fellow Nord seemingly doing her best to mimic one of Sanguine's ladies of the night as she led him inside. He looked around briefly, taking note of the interior before turning his attention to more important things, such as the woman who, having closed the entrance, was now walking sultrily towards her bed.

Despite his many fine qualities, in this case the Dragonborn was perhaps too focused on Ysolda, as he too failed to notice the minor rip in her tent's wall. Though even if he had noticed, it was likely that he wouldn't have cared. It was only a small hole after all, and even if someone should care to notice it why would they bother to look through it?

"Daedric boots eh?" Rurik grinned, having heard of that particular rumor as well, "I think I'd be interested in seeing you...oblige me." He walked over to her bed as well, removing his shirt and setting it to the side as he waited for the merchant to follow through.

Ysolda giggled like a scholar in the presence of her better- if her better was a hot stud with many dragon kills under his belt- and kept her distance so Rurik could disrobe without distractions. She stared fondly at him, bit her lip and played with a few buttons on her tunic as the man removed his shirt to showcase those proud Nordic muscles of his. While it seemed that Ysolda had dragged in Rurik simply as a means to reward him for all that he had done for her, there was no mistaking that she was attracted to him- and let's be honest, who wouldn't be attracted to the Dragonborn? The man didn't even have to wear an Amulet of Mara for ladies to stop and stare in wonder.

With a muffled eep of surprise, Ysolda snapped back to reality and started to work on her own outfit. Unlike Rurik, who only took off his shirt, the woman went to take off everything. She discarded her tunic to the side, shimmied out of her skirt and took care of a few accessories before she highlighted her pale, creamy skin before Rurik's sight. But before Ysolda went to take care of her bra and panties, she retreated behind a foldable wall one used for changing and stripped down to nothing- well, nothing save a pair of black and red daedric boots. Ysolda sauntered out from behind cover to reveal her perky breasts, taut stomach, round and plush rump and those awesome boots of hers.

Seeing as Rurik had to be an observant man, he would notice that the boots weren't metallic or armored like the others he had seen. These appeared to be made of some kind of leather, but what made them truly unique was a ruby emblem on the side that looked like a red rose. It seemed that Ysolda was a follower of Sanguine, which would explain why she was so apt to get into the pleasurable drug trade; among other things.

The trader approached Rurik, pressed her hands into his chest and directed him down onto the bed with a sultry grin.

"I've always wanted to see the Dragonborn's mighty sword," Ysolda purred. "Would you care to show me?"

Rurik watched as Ysolda began stripping in front of him, her brief trip behind the divider only fueling his lusts even more as her body was briefly left to his imagination. When she stepped out from behind the wall he grinned, his eyes tracing her incredible body up and down as she sauntered out to him. He briefly paused at the sight of the symbol of Sanguine, not particularly surprised at it's presence given some of her tastes. He looked back up at the Nord when she placed her hands on his chest.

"I'm always happy to show my mighty sword to a beautiful woman," he said with a grin, his hands reaching down to pull down his pants as the merchant pushed him onto her bed. With very little warning his fully erect cock almost bounced out of his leggings, his large tip brushing lightly against Ysolda's body as she leaned against him. "Go ahead and get a good, close look." As he spoke one of Rurik's hands drifted around her body, coming to rest on her shapely ass.

"My my, it certainly is impressive!" Ysolda chirped as she shifted her hips to perch her smooth, round rump upon Rurik's knee. She shimmied and swayed and got into a position where she could lean a little against Rurik's body, just so that she could reach out and gently grasp his huge cock. The damn thing was so big and thick that it made Ysolda tremble in anticipation just by touching it! "I hope you don't mind if I... lather it all up with a bit of my special oil?"

Now, I'm no expert, but surely slathering a cock up with actual oil wasn't a good thing. Saliva though, that was completely different. With an impish wink Ysolda slid off from Rurik's knee and got down on her knees in front of him and between his legs. She pushed them apart just a little more, got up nice and close and leaned in to start kissing up and down the length of Rurik's gargantuan cock. She started at the base and slowly worked her way up to the bloated tip whilst paying special attention to the individual veins that rose up. Her tongue slithered out and lapped along the undersides of that cockhead for some time before it roamed over the tip in a teasing, enticing fashion. Even Ysolda was looking up at Rurik like some kind of lusty maiden, as if she was gauging his reactions before she really started to treat him well.

With a soft mewl of exertion, Ysolda parted her lips and sank down upon Rurik's cock. Down, down, down she went until she had six inches fitted comfortably inside her warm, moist mouth, yet she was going to go even deeper. She started to bob her head up and down whilst maintaining a firm grasp on the base of Rurik's cock. Her thin saliva dribbled past her lips and began to coat the length of the Nord's cock all way down to his virile balls, which Ysolda was prompt to please. She used her free hand to massage the area, then each testicle directly. As she did this, with each bob of her head and low, sensual mewl that escaped her throat, she was going deeper... deeper until she was practically swallowing all of Rurik's cock!

"Go right ahead," the Dragonborn said, a smile on his face as he watched the beautiful merchant slide down his body until her face was up close and personal with his long cock. He groaned as she ran her soft tongue up and down his shaft, slathering it with her spit as she moved her head up and down. Rurik met her gaze as she started to pay particular attention to his tip, silently encouraging her to take it even further.

Ysolda's lusty gaze lit a fire in him, and as she continually brought her head up and down on the object of her desire Rurik placed a large hand on the side of her head, his fingers stroking her cheek and brushing the hair out of her eyes as she pushed herself deeper into his cock. "That's it," he crooned as his tip bumped against the back of her throat, "Take it all down!" He started to thrust upwards a bit, letting his heavy balls slapping against her chin as he pushed the base of his length into her mouth.

Wonderful! Ysolda could hardly believe that sucking Rurik's cock would be this good! Her nostrils were filled with his manly, Nordic musk while her mind was elsewhere; polluted by the pheromones he gave off along with the lust that dictated most of her actions. She mapped out each individual vein running along Rurik's cock with her soft, luscious lips while her tongue went to work lathering up that big, thick pole with plenty of salivae. Because of this, bobbing her head up and down upon his cock was much, much easier and plenty more pleasurable. Ysolda hummed in glee as she continued to do her work- sucking down hard at times, letting her tongue do all the work and the like- until she let loose a muffled little mewl of delight at the feeling of Rurik both starting to thrust into her tight, warm mouth and his hand upon her head.

"Mmmphh!~"

The soft 'fap fap fap' of the man's balls slapping against her chin was like music to Ysolda's ears. She reached over to paw at Rurik's inner thighs before one hand trailed down to grope and massage his hefty coinpurse. If she was going to take all of Rurik's cock inside her mouth, then he had to reward her with plenty of his hot spunk!

Occasionally letting out a low groan as Ysolda went to town on his cock, Rurik started to speed up his thrusts as the merchant hummed and mewled from around his thick length. He could feel the way she was eagerly licking and sucking him off, clearly wanting him to fill her mouth with his thick cum. Well, the Dragonborn thought after a few particularly deep thrusts past her lips, he might as well give her what she wanted. He started to thrust even faster into her mouth, essentially fucking her throat at this point as he held her head in his hands.

"Ysolda," he groaned, his voice making it clear just how much pleasure he was feeling just from her oral skills, "I'm about to cum!" A few more thrusts were all it took, and suddenly his balls were clenching as he reached his orgasm and thick ropes of his seed were shot into the merchant's waiting mouth.

And yet despite that Rurik didn't stop thrusting, the man using her mouth to milk as much of his cum out of his cock as possible until there was nothing left, and only then did he pull out, letting his slick shaft feel the Skyrim air once more. "Impressive work," he muttered as she swallowed down his load, "But then, I've always thought that you've had a talent for using your mouth."

Like a moon sugar addict having been starved for years and only now given the sweetest stuff known to man again, Ysolda gobbled up Rurik's cum with great zeal. She shut her eyes and let loose a low, reverberating moan of rapture as the stronger Nord continued to thrust into her mouth as if it was another pussy to him, but while that analogy was appealing and downright flattering to Ysolda, she wanted him to use her real pussy next time! Her tongue went to work lapping at those sensitive nerves in the hopes that Rurik would continue to churn forth hearty strings of cum until Ysolda was satisfied. Hey, sure, Rurik's pleasure was quite important, but a girl's gotta eat!

Once Rurik pulled out Ysolda made sure that he noticed her swallowing down his hot load. Her cheeks were slightly puffed-out for a moment before she took a deep gulp and took all of his essence down her throat and into her stomach. The sensation... the warm, gooey sensation tickled her throat and made her pussy quiver in feverish demand! Her cheeks were a roaring shade of red while her tongue, which she soon showed to Rurik, was completely clean.

"I aim to... to please... S-so, what do you wanna do now? Where do you want me?" Ysolda purred.

Given how she was all shakey and shuddery, it was a headscratcher how she retained enough will to not pounce upon Rurik's cock right then and there!

As he watched Ysolda eagerly swallow down his cum Rurik met her gaze, an approving expression on his face as he saw that her mouth was completely empty. "Well done," he muttered as he stood from his seat, "Well done indeed." He leaned forward and picked the merchant up by the waist, holding her nude body close before placing her on the bed, "I want you on your hands and knees, with that shapely ass raised in the air for me!"

Rurik waited for the Nord woman to position herself as he desired, idly stroking his slick cock as she moved. He eyed Ysolda's curves, thinking to himself that for all she made her living with her skilled tongue, she certainly had a body that could put many women to shame.

(( Forgive me for taking so long. I've been busy with work and family. ))

"By the Eight... What kind of... Talos-worshiping scum am I dealing with?" whispered an unknown woman from nearby. An Altmer's hazel eye peeped through that tiny tear in Ysolda's tent and continued to stare. "I sh-should look away... Why aren't I looking away?"

Meanwhile, Ysolda was far too busy obeying Rurik's demand with glee to bother noticing that tear, or anything else for that matter. She bit her lip at the way Rurik was so demanding, at how his breath washed over the back of her neck when he positioned her about. The merchant's eyes settled on what he was doing with his cock there and soon she licked her lips in anticipation for what was sure to come soon. Like a cat the woman stretched out with a little moan of sultry delight before she got down on her hands and knees- as asked- and raised her ass high into the air for Rurik to see and appreciate.

By Shor, Ysolda even gave her ass a few good shakes just to tease the man with.

"Hmm... Like this, Rurik?~" Ysolda cooed. She reached back to paw at her luscious, silken folds and grinned as her fingers pulled apart her lower lips. "Haa... Is it fun time now?"

(Not a problem, I understand that real life takes priority)

As Ysolda positioned herself on the bed he thought he heard something out of the tent, but given that they were outside and only feet from the main path he thought nothing of it and returned his attention to the beautiful woman before him and the way she was spreading her pussy for him. "Exactly like that," he purred, moving his cock so that the tip started rubbing against her delicate pink folds.

"And I think it's exactly the time for fun now," he said as he positioned the tip of his cock against her opening, teasing Ysolda for one final moment before finally pushing his shaft into the Nord woman, groaning slightly in pleasure as he started to fuck her; slowly at first before starting to speed up and become more rough and wild.

"Well, I do aim to please," Ysolda chirped back in reply before she loosed a shivering mewl of anticipation. None could blame her when over nine inches of hot, thick Nord manmeat was rubbing against her sensitive pink folds. "Nhhhaaa... Oooh!"

And then came the intrusion- the lovely, slick and sinful intrusion! Ysolda cooed and arched her back, thus jutting her hips out with her ass, as she curved and grasped the sheets beneath her between her dextrous fingers. This wasn't passionate, loving sex. No, this was rough, primal fucking! It started out slow enough to ease Ysolda into the act, but with every scchliiick sccchliiick schliiick punctuated by low grunts from Rurik and the thrusts from his cock, the pace soon quickened. Sanguine would have been pleased with all this, Ysolda thought to herself as her toes curled in those 'blessed' leather boots of hers. With Rurik plowing through her, he would most likely derive some form of entertainment whenever his big cock surged against a sensitive nerve and sent the woman reeling.

"Haaa! M-more, more!" Ysolda moaned.

Grinning as his long shaft was thrust into the merchant's dripping pussy at a rapidly quickening pace, Rurik brought his hand up before slapping it against her ass, filling the tent with the sound of flesh striking flesh to go with that of their fucking. The sight of the beautiful Nord below him, encouraging his domination of her with every moan and shouted desire for more, encouraged him, and Rurik did as she requested, pushing the entirety of his shaft into her even as he picked up the pace.

"You want more? I wonder if you can handle it," Rurik boasted, "But if you insist..." Even as one hand occasionally slapped Ysolda's jiggling, shapely rear the Nord's other one moved to her ass as well, though it wasn't her cheeks he was interested in now. His long, thick fingers started pressing against her asshole, testing it's tightness even as he fucked her pussy without any restraint. "How do you like that?" he asked, giving the merchant a leer as she continued to voice her pleasure.

"Aaah! R-Rurik!" Ysolda yipped at the slap to her ass- The Nord had left a sizeable red handprint that deepened as he went on. To say that Ysolda was pleased was an understatement. Only Sanguine and she herself knew that she liked it rough, that she liked a little physical violence here and there to spice things up. "Y-you cheeky, cheeky bastard! Guah, th-that's so brazen of you... but so- mmhm- so hot!~"

It was erotic enough to have that big, thick, masterfully-shaped Nord cock slide through her sopping wet folds and scrape against those sensitive nerves of hers, but to have the Nord slap her ass with every completed thrust set and then grapple with it as if he owned it? Now that was top quality. Ysolda's eyebrows twitched as pleasure overrode the pain until every slap was like a swift injection of potent aphrodisiac. She bit down on the covers of her bed and steeled herself as best as she could, but as Rurik kept grinding the shape of his cock into her tight cunt the woman just couldn't help but let loose the most delightful of sultry whimpers until she was moaning loud and lewdly enough to make the guards at the front gates of Whiterun look at each other in confusion.

"Is that the Companion's dog again?" one said.

"The Companions have a dog? I've never seen it myself," replied the other. "But make no mistake, somewhere there's a bitch in heat."

And indeed, the bitch in heat was loving every second of this pleasurable abuse. Ysolda craned her neck and arched her back in rapture when she felt Rurik's large fingers press against her asshole. The entrance was puckered as it should have been, but with Rurik teasing it, it gradually loosened up to the point where Rurik could have inserted two segments of one of his digits comfortably. And then, perhaps, what would be the case if he were to dislodge himself- a herculean effort this would be- from Ysolda's twitching cunt and delve into this new dungeon?

"Haaa... Haaa! Yes, yes! I love it! Rurik, g-go on, carve yourself... d-deep within me!" Ysolda mewled.

Unaware of the fact that Ysolda's moans were starting to attract attention, Rurik continued to plow her, roughly filling the woman with as much of his shaft as he could fit. From the moment he'd seen those boots he'd known that she wasn't the type of woman who wanted a gentle lover, as Lydia or Ahlam had. No, the merchant was the kind of woman who wanted to be dominated, and he was more than happy to fulfill that desire.

"Oh I will," Rurik grunted out as he filled the merchant's pussy with the entirety of his shaft, "I'm reaching depths that no other man could on you!" Of course, all of this was having nearly as much an effect on the Dragonborn as it was on Ysolda, and before long he was burying himself in her, grunting all the while. "I'm gonna fill you up!" He groaned, giving her one final slap before finally cumming, shooting thick ropes of his seed into her quivering, impressively tight pussy.

Despite that Rurik continued to thrust for a bit longer, ensuring that all of his cum had been milked out of his shaft before slowly, teasingly pulling out. "That was quite an impressive display," he commented, his hands reaching around to her back, "But we're not done yet." The Dragonborn moved his cock out of her pussy and started pressing against her asshole, his earlier efforts letting him enter it with only a little difficulty.

"Aaaaauugggh! Yeeesss!"

To say that Ysolda came would have been an understatement. No, she didn't just cum- she had an explosion of ecstasy that shook her down to her very core, tore her apart and then left her scrambling to find the pieces to put herself back together again. That twitching, cheeky cock of Rurik's was so deep inside of her cunt that Ysolda didn't dare move lest the feeling of his thick, thick white cum sloshing into her room was marred in any way, shape or form. She wanted him tight against her cervix, and if he wasn't before, then he surely had reached that area with those rough and ragged thrusts of his after such a powerful ejaculation. Ysolda quivered and did her best to milk Rurik of most, if not all, of his cock milk with her naughty pussy before the man pulled out and left the merchant looking like a whore after tending to all the men in the Companion's Guild.

Panting, out of action and covered in sweat from head to toe- save her Daedric boots of course- Ysolda sprawled out on the bed as if this was finally the end. Her thoroughly-used cunt did a good job of keeping in some of Rurik's spunky seed, but much of it was starting to dribble out like some kind of erotic white waterflow. Surely Sanguine himself would have been pleased with such a depraved sight! Alas, this was not the end for Ysolda- not by a long shot. She whimpered in confusion at Rurik's movements, arched her brows when he positioned her with her ass high into the air again, and then hissed in alarm.

"W-what? W-wait, that's my... Rurik, I'm not so good w- Hnnnaaaaaahhh!~"

Ysolda's whimpering protests were cut off as a slutty moan escaped her lips. The merchant wasn't so good with anal, she meant to say, but she didn't have to be. All she needed to do at this point was grin and bear it, and with how pleasurable it was to have Rurik's big, fat cock shove its way into her puckered asshole, Ysolda was sure to do a lot of grinning. She clenched the sheets beneath her and gritted her teeth as she buckled down for another great round of fucking.

Yes... Yes! This was what Ysolda wanted! No, what she wanted to give to Rurik! She was determined to give the man a suitable reward for all that he had done for her, and what better reward than to have his way with a hot, moaning slut who got off on being dominated?

The sound of Ysolda's loud, slutty moans brought a wide smile to Rurik's face, the dominant Nord taking his sweet time as he pushed his long shaft in and out of the merchant's still wonderfully tight hole. "Not so good?" He responded, giving her another inch as he eased his way into her, "I'd say that you're pretty damn good!"

While he couldn't see her face from behind her Rurik was sure that Ysolda had a look of pure ecstacy on her, if only from the sounds she was making as he fucked her. He continued slapping her on the ass as he filled her, giving her pain and pleasure in equal measure before finally burying his entire length inside the merchant's ass. While he hadn't been expecting this woman to offer herself to him when he'd first helped her out before, he couldn't deny that this reward was far better than many he'd received in his travels.

"Haa... Ahhh... Haaa!"

With every smack to her ass Ysolda let loose a cute little mewl of pain and pleasure. With how young she was and how small she appeared, the woman really seemed much cuter than she was ever beautiful. Certainly, this would have brought a chuckle from Rurik's lips and encourage him to slap her ass even more if he pleased. The Nord woman could feel saliva dribble down her chin as she gradually lost control of her fine motor functions to the point where she was just pressed down into the sheets of her bed with the might of the Dragonborn's cock being shoved, over and over again, into her tight, tight asshole. Thanks to the lubrication from her pussy juices, there was no threat of getting lodged too deep- the entire experience was just something worthy of Sanguine himself.

"Mwuaaah... R-Rurik! Pl-please, fuck me deeper... harder... nyaah, mmhh, I want it! I want your cum!" Ysolda whined.

Back
Top Bottom