Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragonborn Comes (pods6827 & Major Mario)

Holding back a laugh at Aela's reactions (both her initial, eager delight and her attempt to walk that back) Rurik met Aela's gaze, one side of his mouth quirking up in a smirk. "Alright, if you insist." Struck by a desire to tease the redhead one last time, the Dragonborn leaned forward and kissed her deeply on the lips before stepping back again. "See you around Aela," with that Rurik turned and started to walk away before looking back over his shoulder. "Oh, by the way, you still have some of my cum on your cheek." With that said Rurik turned and started to walk away.

Nevermind Aela's reaction, which was nothing short of hilarious or endearing, as it was about time for Rurik, the Dragonborn with a new, unusual and enhanced libido, to ply his trade elsewhere. At least now he had Lydia and Aela to count on should he need to relieve himself, and between Lydia's willingness to serve and Aela's desire to outmatch the other, Rurik would be left in good hands. Yet there were always more women out there in the world...

And one such woman was off by her lonesome in the Temple of Kynareth while the other priestesses were out and about the city of Whiterun, whether spreading the good word or pruning the Gildergreen near the temple. There were no wounded to tend to that day and no travelers seeking the sacred shrine that was rumored to clear away diseases inside the temple, so all was quiet except for the idle mumblings of Ahlam, a buxom Redguard woman with long, chocolate-colored hair, a penchant for healing magic and an unsavory opinion of her husband Nazeem. In the past she had dreams and ambitions of marrying a rich nobleman who would take good care of her and love her for who she was, and while with Nazeem she didn't have to worry about where she would get her next meal, Ahlam hardly ever received any attention from the man. Even when Nazeem decided to pull his head out of his ass and give the woman a night to remember, Ahlam would be left wanting and disappointed.

So, angry and disappointed with her husband as she always was, Ahlam chose to grin and bear it rather than bear the shame of being some divorced pauper. She sat alone in the side alcove of the temple and sighed, but she did not snivel or pout. Such was life, she surmised.

As Rurik left a surprised Aela behing him and walked back through Whiterun's streets, no small amount of spring in his step as he went about his business, the Dragonborn considered what to do next. While his time with Aela had eaten up a portion of his day, 'And what a time it was,' he thought with a grin, the sun was still high in the sky and he had a truly unprecedented amount of free time ahead of him. For as long as he'd been in Skyrim Rurik had always been caught up in one event or another, and now that Alduin was slain he didn't know what to do.

Eventually the nord's path took him past the Gildergreen, the tree now recovering from it's previously dying state thanks to his efforts. He could see Danica and another priestess tending to the large tree, and on a whim he decided to walk towards Kynareth's temple, stopping only a few feet from the entrance. 'Perhaps,' he thought to himself, 'the Divines will have an answer for me.' With that idea in his head Rurik pushed open the sturdy wooden doors and stepped into the temple.

The first thing Rurik noticed about the temple was the quiet. The last time he'd been in Kynereth's holy site there had been wounded soldiers laid on slabs as the priestesses tended to their needs, but now it appeared that there was nobody present, at least in this portion of the building. A few steps forward showed that he'd been wrong about the building being empty, a beautiful redguard woman sitting off to the side. At first he didn't recognize her, but after a moment he realized that this was the wife of the irritatingly arrogant Nazeem. Rurik paused for a moment before finally remembering her name. "Ahlam," he said nodding his head towards the priestess before giving her a closer look. "Is something the matter?" he asked, noticing the unhappy expression on her face.

At the sound of Rurik's voice Ahlam tensed up and fidgeted where she sat. Heh, though Rurik's voice was already legendary thanks to his mastery of the Thu'um and could possibly continue to grow, and perhaps prove interesting when used against the fairer sex, Ahlam wasn't disturbed by that. The man had a knack for approaching the people of Skyrim when they weren't aware of him, no matter if he was wearing light armor or heavy, clinking, clashing armor. But I digress. The redguard looked over her shoulder at Rurik, offered him a sad smile and then turned to fully meet him.

"Were you some other, I'd ask for you to leave. But you, Dragonborn, have a knack for pressing matters and solving problems." Ahlam went to stand up- her healer robes cascading against her supple frame- and brushed shoulders with Rurik as she walked past him. She rubbed the back of her head, sighed and looked out into the main room of the temple. "It's Nazeem, Dragonborn. It's always that pompous, idiotic fool I call my husband. You of all people should know what kind of character he is," Ahlam explained. "Since the end of the Civil War here Nazeem has been avoiding me, ignoring me and spends most of his time up in Dragonsreach trying to sway the Jarl into getting more influence. The man's unfaithful, in a way. He loves the Jarl, or rather his status and the possibilities he can bestow, far more than he loves his own spouse."

The woman paused for a few seconds before shaking her head and looking back to Rurik.

"But I really don't want to bore you with this problem. Dragonborn, is there something you need? Healing, perhaps?"

Rurik listened as Ahlam explained her woes to him, the Redguard woman walking past him as she spoke. As she brushed past his shoulder the Dragonborn turned to see where she was walking and immediately took note of the fact that her robes, although likely designed with modesty in mind, seemed to cling tightly to her body. He was drawn out of his musings however by the woman's words. Rurik met her gaze as he heard her what he needed. "No, I've no need for healing now. And it's no trouble to listen to you. As you said, I'm fairly good at solving people's problems."

The Nord paused for a moment, as though considering his words carefully. "And if you don't mind me saying, Nazeem is a fool for ignoring you like that." Rurik's tone made it clear exactly what he thought of the arrogant man. "Well," he said with a small smile, "That's one of the reasons that he's a fool anyway."

(( Forgive me for taking so long! ))

"Bah. Nazeem has been a fool long enough. Ignoring me and my needs- no man should do something like that to the one they love. And even then, I doubt he truly loves me anymore," Ahlam lamented. She truly looked downtrodden for a moment, yet she soon brightened up as she looked back to Rurik. "Hmm..."

Any woman, no matter what race and the like, was shrewd in getting what they wanted. They employed all sorts of wily tricks in that matter from trickery to bribery and much more, and Ahlam was no different. Her brown eyes trailed up and down Rurik's form as if she was at the market looking at produce. She hummed in thought, rubbed her chin and then moved to get a little closer to him.

"Dragonborn. Would you think me selfish for wanting some... excitement in my life? Nazeem always leaves me alone and the most I ever see in a day is when a soldier comes in with wounds. You, on the other hand, kill dragons and scour the world for treasures." Ahlam was pretty damn close by now, so close that she could reach out and grasp Rurik by the shoulder. And she did just that with a typical Redguard purr of attraction. "I can think of a way that the both of us can stick it to that nob-headed fool Nazeem... And the both of us would be rather satisfied. Are you interested, Rurik?"

((No worries))

Watching as Ahlam looked at him, her eyes trailing up and down his body, Rurik realized where the Redguard was going with her questions. And so he returned the favor a bit, his own eyes tracing her curves as she stepped forward, placing a delicate hand on his shoulder. "I wouldn't call you selfish," he said, his voice taking on a soothing tone, "Having to do the same things day in and day out... That's no way for a person to live."

The Dragonborn watched as the priestess came closer, enough so that he could have wrapped his arms around her without moving forward at all. He made a show of considering her offer, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Sticking it to Nazeem and some excitement and satisfaction with a beautiful woman? I'm trying to think of bad side to this idea of yours but for the life of me I can't." Rurik placed a hand on Ahlam's slender waist, slowly bringing it up her body as he smiled at her. "So yeah, I'd certainly say that I'm interested."

"We're so different, you and I. I stay here and heal soldiers while you roam the land and hunt dragons. I must say... All the rumors about you must be true... And if the books I've read are credible, they say that the Dragonborn is particularly..." Ahlam let the sentence hang for a moment as she stared up at Rurik. She was so close she could kiss him, but first she wanted to excite him. As such, she held his hand upon her waist for a few seconds longer before reaching up to pick at her robes. "Virile."

Ahlam really, really wanted Rurik to watch her as she stripped down before her. Given the way her eyes searched his face as those cream-colored robes fell off of her figure, it was obvious that Nazeem didn't give her the attention she deserved, nor did he seem to treat her like a woman should be treated. The Redguard continued to strip at a slow and sensual pace before Rurik's sight, just within his reach and with a few gentle sways of her hips to ease things along. More and more creamy chocolate skin began to show as the robes finally slid off to reveal the woman's smallclothes, and even those were coming off as well. These were some exotic garments that were hardly ever seen, but given the manner in which Ahlam unclasped her bra and tugged away her panties, it was clear that she didn't want anyone to focus on them. No, what mattered was what laid beneath.

"No-one should be coming into the temple. Everyone is busy either at Dragonsreach, the Gildergleam or the Bannered Mare. We'll have the entire temple all to ourselves," Ahlam purred as she took a step towards Rurik once more, now completely nude before him. She pressed her chest into his own and looked up at him with a longing expression and pursed lips, not to mention a heavy blush. She wasn't shameless; she could hardly believe that she was doing this in the first place... But by the gods, Ahlam needed this! "I... Erm, how would you like to approach this, Rurik?"

Rurik watched with undisguised desire as Ahlam began to put on a show for him, the way her lithe body swayed before him drawing his eyes to her. "Depends on what rumors you've heard," he murmured as she stepped closer, "But I think those books of yours tell the truth. In fact, they may even understate my... virility." He let Ahlam take a step back so that she could remove her robes, eager to see her uncovered body, as well as whatever else she had in mind.

In that the Dragonborn certainly wasn't disappointed; the Redguard priestess demonstrating a sensuality that he doubted many would expect of her as she slowly removed her robes. She teased him with occasional flashes of beautiful dark skin as she moved, finally taking off the garment and letting it fall to the floor. Despite the years of being married to an unappreciative ass like Nazeem it was clear that Ahlam had taken care of her body, and Rurik was immediately thankful for that fact. So focused was he on her body that he barely noticed her smallclothes joining her robes on the floor, his eyes roving over her body, the Dragonborn clearly enjoying what he was seeing.

"And what should we do with all of this time alone I wonder?" Rurik asked with a smirk as Ahlam stepped forward and pressed her chest against his. One arm came up and around her back, holding her close as he gazed into her eyes and she asked her question. "Well first...I'd start with a kiss," with that the Nord leaned down slightly, capturing her lips with his and kissing her passionately as he pulled her close to him. As he did so Rurik moved his free hand down to his own waist, loosening hs pants and letting them fall to the ground, his fully erect cock now rubbing up against her leg as they kissed.

Starting off with a kiss? Well, that sounded lovely, and it was far lovelier still when Rurik went in for Ahlam's lips. She closed her eyes and sought to make the kiss a little more passionate than it should have been- she was cheating on her husband after all, and it wasn't like she thought of Rurik as a potential boyfriend, husband or lover. At least, at that moment. Her firm, Redguard lips traveled over the Nord's own as the two kissed while her hands roamed over his shoulders and other muscular parts that she could feel in their entirety. Ahlam could certainly feel the rock-solid stature this man gave off from how hard his chest was, and she could already fantasize about hanging onto his shoulders as he took her for a ride. Nazeem was never a musclebound wonder; not like Rurik or that hunk at Warmaidens. He could never compare with the strength and compassion Rurik gave through that heated kiss!

Blushing like a young schoolgirl, the Redguard cuddled up tighter against Rurik so she could get a better feel for what she would be soon pinned against, and for him to feel how plump, full and delightfully soft her bosom was. He would be able to feel her nipples as well, though they weren't anywhere near as erect as they should have been just yet. Ahlam let loose a little 'eep' of surprise when she felt Rurik's cock rubbing up against her leg and soon began to twitch and quiver. She didn't need to see it- though she really wanted to- to know that it was large and imposing, and more than capable of ploughing her field well enough to make her moan like a skilled harlot. As the two twisted and twitched about on the throes of their kiss Ahlam would feel that sensitive cock head nudging against her leg with even more intensity than before, perhaps even having it trudge up to her inner thigh or around that area.

"Mwuah..." Ahlam removed herself from the kiss yet remained tight against Rurik. Compared to Aela who was standoffish, Ahlam seemed a little clingy. But that was understandable- she needed this. "What next, Rurik?"

Grinning as he saw Ahlam blush and stammer like a young maiden, Rurik held her close and let his cock nudge against her thigh, teasing her as it rubbed against her sensitive skin. Ordinarily he might have been a bit leery about seducing another man's wife, but a combination of dislike for Nazeem and his wife's clear need made him willing to make an exception in this case. "Eager are you?" he teased, his hands moving over to cup the priestess' ass as they stood there. "Well don't worry, you're definitely going to enjoy what'll happen next."

With one hand still on Ahlam's ass Rurik led her over to one of the alcoves, squeezing lightly and getting a good feel of her behind as they walked. He sat down on the hard stone, looking back up at the redgaurd as he did so. "You must be tired from your work here, doing everything you can for your patients with little in the way of thanks.Why don't you have a seat and take a load off?" The Dragonborn patted his lap, inviting her to join him as his shaft pointed straight up in the air, twitching slightly as he thought about the beautiful woman sitting on it.

"Hnnn..." Ahlam cooed when Rurik cupped her ass in that standing position. It was nowhere near as taut or as firm an ass as what Lydia or Aela possessed, but on the flip side there was a conservative amount of meat or thickness about it that made it seem like Rurik was kneading fine, rich dough. Redguards usually had the best asses out of all the known races, after all. "I... I c-could use some enjoyment right now, Rurik."

Squirming with excitement but reserving it like a lady should, Ahlam followed Rurik to the alcove without delay. She really seemed to enjoy the way he lead her over by holding onto her ass, but maybe it was just because Rurik was showing a dominant, possessive side that Nazeem could never emulate. The Redguard watched as Rurik sat down, rigid cock standing at the ready, and blushed a deeper shade of scarlet. The shaft was so inviting that Ahlam couldn't back away even if she wanted to. She cooed again and moved over to grasp Rurik by his shoulders and straddle his lap, thus securing her moist pussy lips right over his twitching cock.

"M-my... What a comfortable seat this-" Ahlam cut herself off when Rurik's cockhead slipped between her lips and stirred up those sensitive nerves of hers. Shaking and quivering, Ahlam swiveled her hips about in an attempt to intensify the pleasure before a wayward spasm made her lose her balance. She ended up sliding down Rurik's pulsing cock, her pussy juices trickling down the shaft all the way to those plump balls, before she was deeply impaled and mewling in delight. Now connected to the fullest, Ahlam gave Rurik a firm, hard look saturated with lust. "Rurik! You're... so big, so thick... G-go on, take me. Make me bounce...!"

The sight of a woman like Ahlam positioning herself over his cock was enough to bring a smile to Rurik's face, especially with the almost radiant blush on her face as she rubbed up against his tip. With a groan he twitched, his hips moving up slightly and pushing into the Redguard's moist lips, letting her lower herself further down his shaft, his grunts almost drowning out her own noises as she made it down to the base of his cock. He grinned as she begged for him to fuck her, and placed his hands on her large behind before speaking up. "With pleasure!"

Rurik began moving his hips back and forth, slowly at first to get Ahlam used to it before starting to pick up speed. Now that she had taken his entire length, even if only for a short time, it was starting to get easier to push into the Redguard as her pussy started to loosen. He used his firm hands to make it a bit easier though, lifting her ass and letting her fall in time with his thrusts. Meanwhile his eyes were locked on the priestess' upper body, and the way her impressive bust bounced up and down each time he pushed into her.

"How does it feel to have another man's cock in your pussy?" he grunted, his thrusts going even faster now that he'd gotten a good pace set. His voice was tinged with lust, but also something more; something primal. This was about more than just helping a lonesome housewife sate a need, though it was also that. Rurik could feel himself getting really into the moment, and distantly he wondered what else Ahlam's books might have said about the Dragonborn in addition to their virility. Perhaps there was an explanation for that feeling in her books, but for now he pushed that thought aside, refocusing his attention on his and Ahlam's pleasure.

"Oh gods, Rurik! It feels... so good, so good!" Ahlam cooed without any shame whatsoever. She could feel her slick pussy loosening up from the stress and pressure of Rurik's thick cock sliding through her and continued to let loose a few mewls of delight. Her cheeks were tinted scarlet as she answered Rurik yet again, "Y-your cock... it feels sooo good in my pussy... I've needed this!~"

Nazeem could go to Oblivion for all Ahlam cared, and this was just after having a few wonderful minutes with Rurik's cock! She had spent years with that bastard only to discover that all that time was wasted compared to how masterfully Rurik could plough her, how he could massage her rump and gaze lecherously at her breasts as if even he knew that Ahlam was a woman worthy of being treated right. Gods, so many wasted years... Ahlam put those thoughts behind her and continued to bounce against Rurik's thrusts, to shift her hips back and forth and to hear the lewd 'schlaps' and 'faps' of her delicious ass being cupped and pressed down against the might of the Dragonborn's manhood.

This was exactly what Ahlam had always wanted! She braced herself against the man's shoulder and breathed against his neck as her stamina began to wane, though only for a brief moment. Redguards were known for being skirmishers, so in due time Ahlam would have her stamina restored in time for the final stretch; the final, pleasurable and mind-numbing stretch!

At that moment it was only Rurik who was wondering about the primal side of this lusty encounter, or why the desire to subjugate or dominate this female was reigning supreme with pleasure. Her books might yield more information, since at that moment Ahlam was wholly ignorant of any explanations regarding Rurik's, err, the Dragonborn's behavior. All she knew was that Rurik was well-hung, so well-hung in fact that he probably rivaled any stories about Ysgramor and the like, and that she was positively vying for his milky white seed to paint her womb!

"R-Rurik," Ahlam moaned between bounces. "Keep... Keep talking... l-like that. Talk dirty t-to me. I love it..."

While the bulk of Rurik's focus was on thrusting in and out of Ahlam's incredibly tight pussy, he was still aware enough to hear her moaned request. He let out a loud groan as the Redguard pressed herself against him, feeling her large chest on his even as he began to speak. "I can feel your pussy dripping with need," he whispered in her ear, his breath hot on her skin. "You've been dreaming of this haven't you? Of someone, anyone, coming along and giving you the pleasure that you deserve."

Rurik's thrusts were unrelenting, the man driving his length into Ahlam with an almost reckless abandon as he teased her body. Her ass was of particular interest to him, it's size and feel giving him no small amount of pleasure, gripping it tightly and occasionally giving her cheeks a smack as he continued to talk dirty to her. "Come on, bounce that fat ass of yours up and down on my cock until I fill you up with my cum!"

"I... I have, R-Rurik," Ahlam confessed. She fixed the Nord with a needy, hedonistic look and managed to form the next few words through her moans. "I d-deserve this pleasure... Nazeem c-can't satisfy me for... for shit! Hnngg... Fuck me, fuck me hard, Rurik!~"

True, Ahlam's pussy was dripping with need. In fact, it was damn-near sopping wet with her succulent juices, her sweet lady cum, that every thrust Rurik made inside her was punctuated with a lewd 'schliick', 'schlaap' and 'fap' that echoed throughout the temple. If this was a holy place before, it was now an avenue for blissful fucking! Ahlam eeped in surprise and delight when she felt Rurik reach for her ass and grip it as if it was his treasure, as if it belonged to him. Given how possessive he was with it combined with how forceful his cock was shifting throughout her wet and wild pussy, Ahlam had a great desire to give it to him. Yes, so long as Rurik continued to give her this pleasure, to fuck her pussy in a way that Nazeem could never do, to make her head spin with pleasure, she would gladly say her body belonged to him and him alone! Just the thought of being tied down to a man who could properly appreciate and take care of her needy, dirty body was enough to make the Redguard tense up in preperation for a hearty orgasm.

"R-Rurik, I... Aaugh!" The slap to her ass caught her off guard, but damn, it was delightful! Her sweet assflesh practically jiggled every time she bounced atop that thick cock of his! "I'm close! My pussy's... getting tighter, c-can you feel it? Won't you... won't y-you please give me your cum?~"

Grunting as Ahlam moaned above him and her pussy tightened around his shaft, Rurik tilted his head back with a highly pleased look on his face. Hearing her words the Dragonborn met her gaze, his eyes wide with lust as the two of them fucked all but out in the open. "Of course I'll give you my cum!" He cried, his hands grabbing hold of her ass, his fingers sinking into her flesh as he held her close. "I'll give you all that you could ever want!" He could feel his orgasm starting to build up, the tightness of Ahlam's pussy spurring him on.

It was only a few more thrusts later when it happened; when Rurik pushed his cock deep into Ahlam's depths, his heavy balls slapping against her as he came. Thick streams of his cum shot into Ahlam, painting her insides white even as the Dragonborn continued to fuck her. "Take it all!" He groaned out, his climax reaching it's end as he leaned back to rest against the cool stone of the chapel's wall. A grin formed on the Nord's face, the man letting out a relaxed sigh as he finished. "So what do you think," Rurik asked, his hands moving up to softly caress Ahlam's body, "Did I give you the excitement you were wanting?"

And take it all Ahlam did! She let loose a hearty moan of rapture at how Rurik shoved his big, thick cock so deeply inside of her, how her muscles were so tightly wound around it and how sensitive her nerves were because of it. But she loved how liberal the man was with cumming inside her. No, scratch that, it was as if he didn't care for whether or not she wanted all that cum inside her womb- it was as if he was using Ahlam as some kind of writhing, moaning, yearning cumdump, and despite all the signals that begged the contrary, Ahlam found that terribly, terribly hot! She came hard upon the man's lap and felt his balls churning against her ass as stream after heavy stream of thick, gooey cum came pouring into her womb.

"Haaa... Oh, b-by the gods..."

The Redguard lost it for awhile- how could she not when she was with Rurik, the man who had just given her the best fuck of her life? She felt dazed for a moment before it finally passed and dropped her back into Rurik's lap with her pussy still clenched around his magnificent cock. The woman could feel a bit of cum seeping from where the two were connected, but to Oblivion with it- it all felt so good.

"Y-yes, yes Rurik... Oh goodness, that and and then some!" Ahlam cooed at how Rurik was running his hands over her body and took heed of how his cock was still rooted inside her. She bit her lip and narrowed her eyes. "I... I can go for another round, Rurik. What do you say?"

Rurik gave a few more steady thrusts as Ahlam was gripped in the throes of pleasure, riding high off of his orgasm, watching as a thin trickle of his cum leaked out of her, the bulk of his load remaining inside of the Redguard's pussy. Sitting there with such a beautiful woman on top of him felt right to the Dragonborn, as though it was only natural for things to be that way. He squeezed Ahlam's breasts, idly teasing her as he considered his options for what to do with her now. "I think I can find it in me to go another round with you," was his nonchalant response, already thinking about where to put his next load in her.

Making a decision, Rurik slowly pulled his hips back so his long cock would come out of his newest lover's pussy, letting it rest against her lips as he spoke again. "How about you turn around so I can get a better look at this amazing ass of yours," he said with a grin, punctuating his 'request' by giving the priestess another slap on her behind, enjoying the feel of her soft flesh jiggling underneath his hand.

Rurik wasn't the only one feeling just right in that situation. The shapely Redguard couldn't help but feel content and satisfied- not fully, not just yet- sitting there atop Rurik, almost as if it was her place to be there; to be so firmly clenched around his cock and to be privy to his affection. Ahlam cooed ever so softly as she went about catching her breath, though with how things didn't seem to cool down between them, she figured that she would start panting and moaning again very soon. She squirmed against Rurik's hands squeezing her breasts and let loose a series of low, sultry purrs as her way of encouraging him to do more, yet the man had already come to a conclusion himself.

"Hnnn... Rurik..." She eeped in surprise when she felt Rurik not only pull his hips back and slide that wonderful cock out from her pussy, but also when he slapped her ass. Indeed, Ahlam had an ass that many women, Nord or otherwise, would have killed for, and as of that moment it was all for Rurik to enjoy. Ahlam bit her lip and hesitated- most likely brought on by feeling so empty with that cock out of her pussy- before she nodded. "Mmmhm... Anything for you."

Gingerly Ahlam rose her body up from Rurik's lap, gave a twist of her hips and sat in a reversed position upon the man's lap with her back against his chest. She had the naughty, naughty thought of just getting up and standing against a wall with her ass jutted out for his enjoyment, but a part of her thought that it would be cruel to not have a part of her body touching Rurik's own. She shimmied her hips and soon squeezed her juicy ass against Rurik's sensitive cock, even bending over just a bit so he could get a good look or cop a good feel if he wanted to.

"You flatter me so, Rurik," Ahlam giggled. "What do you plan on doing, hmm?"

Letting Ahlam lean back against his chest, Rurik moved his hands, one to her hip while the other casually handled her breast. "I plan to claim you," he whispered in her ear, his voice husky, "In every way I possibly can." As she rubbed her ass up against him the Dragonborn groaned, clearly enjoying having her body against his. He pulled her closer, into a deep kiss before pressing the tip of his cock against her asshole, teasing her as he tested her tightness.

After a brief period of 'testing the waters', so to speak, Rurik pulled out of the kiss and began to push his hips forward, his tip penetrating the tight hole, grunting with pleasure as he did so. "By the Gods Ahlam, you're so tight!" His thrusts slowly picked up speed as he became used to the hole, letting him bury even more of his long shaft inside of her. "Moan for me," he commanded more than asked, his more dominant side shining through as they fucked with an almost reckless abandon, "Show me just how badly you want this."

Rurik would be able to feel Ahlam shiver in perverse delight atop his lap, and it was all because of his plan to claim her for his own. She found his husky voice and the idea of him claiming her, owning her, perhaps even rutting her until she could no longer bear to be away from him, absolutely wonderful to the point where the woman lit up and grew hot and wet all over again, but even more so. Her loins ached for his cock, her pussy quivered in desire, her nipples grew hard once again and her tongue lashed out to lick her lips before she bit down on her bottom lip in anticipation. Now that was a claim that had some weight to it! Even when Rurik teased her asshole with that cock of his, the very same Ahlam figured she could grow addicted to, the woman maintained her arousal and excitement.

"Y-you want to... to go there?" Ahlam's eyebrows shot up a little before she relented with a kinky smile. "Ah... Alright, if it's you, then go ahead."

Though the Dragonborn didn't know it- well, he might have had an inkling- Ahlam had never had a cock up the ass before. She was a virgin back there, which was a big surprise given how succulent her asscheeks were and how tantalizing she was overall. The Redguard let loose a pained mewl that soon transitioned into pleasurous moans once Rurik speared her. Her asshole clenched tight around his well-lubricated cock while Ahlam's natural sweat and willingness made thrusting a pleasurable, if not somewhat laborious affair. It would have been such a bother if Rurik was wedged too tightly to move, but Ahlam was just full of surprises!

"Haaa... R-Rurik! I..." Ahlam could still taste Rurik on her lips. She felt his body tight against her own and moaned when his hands went to grope her breasts. His stiff cock felt so good sliding in and out of her ass that the Redguard found herself desiring to suck him off later, or to engage in even more sexually deviant acts. A rabid, aggressive thrust made her bubbly ass jiggle along with her breasts while at the same time letting loose a low, sensual moan of sheer delight. "Aaaaagh... I want this, Rurik... Haaa, k-keep fucking me like this, fuck me as much as you like!"

Plunging into Ahlam's asshole was definitely something special, Rurik thought as he grunted with the effort of pushing his cock into her. From her reaction, as well as the wonderful tightness of her hole, he could tell that she was an anal virgin, well, he thought with another thrust forward, at least she had been. "Oh I will," he said after a particularly deep thrust into her incredibly tight hole made her moan with pleasure, "I'll satisfy you whenever you have a need, and you'll never lack pleasure when I'm around."

Grunting as he repeatedly thrust in and out of the Redguard's asshole, Rurik eventually managed to loosen her up enough that he was able to squeeze the entirety of his shaft inside her. He paused there for a moment, letting her insides mold to his cock before beginning to move his hips back and forth once more, this time with even greater speed! His hands continued to grope her as well, massaging and teasing her body as they fucked.

Grunting as he thrust into her, Rurik felt himself approaching his own climax as he buried his shaft inside of Ahlam. "I'm about to cum again," he whispered in her ear, his hot breath teasing her skin as he pressed into her, "I'll fill you up with even more of my cum!" The Dragonborn's words were near prophetic, as shortly after Rurik spoke them he felt his orgasm approaching, and fast! With a loud groan he thrust his cock as far as he could into Ahlam's tight asshole, filling her other hole with his cum as he had her pussy.

"Gaaah... Haaa... R-Ruriiiiik, keep going!" Ahlam purred. It didn't matter to her anymore that she was doing this in a sacred temple. She was the one who approached Rurik first, so she knew what she was doing... And by Shor, what a fortunate woman she was now! "You'll... s-satisfy me? Ohoho, Rurik... Haaa, alright, b-but let me satisfy you... w-whenever you wish! It's the least I can do for- By the Gods, your cock is so- Hmmph!~"

Ahlam seized up and squeezed tightly around Rurik's cock as soon as he slipped the entirety of that big, fat cock inside her ass. She opened her mouth to moan, but all that came out was a stuttered whimper of pure pleasure. The Redguard leaned back and draped herself against Rurik's chest so he could have a much better time groping her breasts, groping her hips and anything else he wanted to nip at. Her body belonged to him now; not that limp-dick Nazeem! Ahlam was starting to feel drained, but more than that, she could sense Rurik's release coming about and worked hard to help him through it. As much as she wanted to prolong this sinful, lewd fucking session of theirs and to hear her pleasured mewls echo throughout the temple Ahlam knew that the both of them were only human.

"Y-your cum? Oh! Oh my, please! Yes, yes! Cum in my ass, please!"

As soon as Ahlam felt that hot white love shoot out from Rurik's cock she let loose a delighted moan and bucked her hips. Her body was churning with rapture while her pussy quivered on the throes of an orgasm. Ahlam was squeezing Rurik for all his cum it seemed, or rather, Rurik was pumping this chocolate-skinned fucktoy full with his cum and Ahlam was merely along for the ride. She panted once it was all over and fell back against Rurik's body as if he had just fucked away all of her stamina, yet in reality that wasn't too far from the truth! For a moment Ahlam remained quiet... until she craned her neck and pecked at Rurik's lips.

"Mwuaah... R-Rurik, you're... you're legendary...!"

Rurik continued to thrust into his lover as he came, her bucking hips doing their best to milk the cum right out of him. He listened as Ahlam moaned against him, her pleasure-filled voice echoing throughout the chapel as their affair started to slow down and she draped her body against his, the Dragonborn breathing deeply as he rested his own body against the wall of the building. A wide smile was on his face as he listened to the Redguard priestess compliment his sexual ability, giving her curvy ass one last slap for good measure before letting the hand rest there, squeezing her soft flesh. "You were pretty great yourself," he whispered in her ear before pulling the woman into a kiss.

After holding the dark-skinned beauty against him for a few moments longer Rurik pulled away, slowly lifting Ahlam off of his cock with a groan as her still tight hole clenched around his shaft. When his head finally popped out of her he let his length rest against her, holding her close as they laid there in the afterglow of their vigorous fuck session.

As they rested Rurik's hands were still busy, teasing and manipulating her soft flesh with his large, rough digits. "You've been such a good lover," he murmured, whispering softly in her ear as he played with her body, "It'd be such a shame to see you go back to a man like Nazeem," he said the name with derision, not liking the idea of his woman going to another​ man, not truly noticing the way he'd thought of her as his but thinking that it felt right.

Back
Top Bottom