Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragonborn Comes (pods6827 & Major Mario)

Velyna had never done it in the ass before. Never. She never entertained the idea either, and if there was the slightest shade of doubt about that, at the very least she would have remembered being as disgusted as any Thalmor would upon seeing a shrine to Talos. Now that Rurik was delving into her forsaken hole, however, Velyna lamented that she didn't try this sooner. The lubrication from their combined sweat, her lewd juices and Rurik's creamy cum helped the Nord slide in and out at a comfortable pace while the Altmer writhed beneath him with a needy expression plastered all over her face all the while moaning like a whore in heat.

The Altmer was just about to whine for Rurik to pick her up again, to make her into his woman- the haze of lust, or whatever perverse passive magic Rurik was wreathed in was still clouding her judgment- when the Nord silenced her with a rough, thorough thrust that pinned her against the rock. Stars danced in the woman's vision, and once she came back to reality she realized that Rurik had pulled out just enough so that the tip of his cock was teasing her asshole. She felt so... empty! Velyna tried to shimmy her hips back so she could slide his cock back inside her, but his hands kept her at bay. Rurik would be treated with quite the sight- the Altmer shot a cute little look of betrayal over her shoulder, and it was magnified with disgust when he made his desires known!

"Gaaauh... W-worship... praise T-Talos? That's just- just insane! It's too unreasonable!" She at first thought Rurik was pulling her leg, but the look in his eyes and the threat he shot her proved that he was completely serious. "I would never... I would never, ever recognize that... that false-"

Teeth gritted, Velyna turned away from Rurik and tried to collect her thoughts. She was a proud Altmer, a Thalmor Justicar, and here this man was threatening to leave her horny and desperate without his amazing Dragonborn cock to keep her sane if she didn't give in to his demands. Were she more lucid and 'untainted' by the splendor of the Dragonborn's cock, Velyna wouldn't need to think about this. But as her puckered asshole quivered and her body yearned for the man's cock, the sensation of being so lonely, so empty washed over the woman like frostbite. The Altmer shivered, bit her lip and tried to resist...

"I... I...!" Velyna looked back at Rurik again, and this time he could see that she had given up. She was his! "I'll d-do it! I'll praise Talos! I'll- I'll wear His amulet, put a shrine in my home and even s-stop hunting his worshipers! Just, please! Please please please, fuck me Rurik!"

The moment he felt Velyna try to force herself even further onto his cock Rurik knew that the Altmer was his. The betrayed look on her face nearly made him cum right there, but he managed to hold back, smirking at the look of disgust that passed over her fine, delicate Elven features. The Dragonborn could feel her body quivering as she made a few half-hearted protestations before finally giving in, moaning out a series of promises to welcome the ninth Divine into her life.

"Now that's what I like to hear!" Rurik said with a laugh, giving Velyna's ass a slap before deciding to show the elf a little mercy. With a grunt he started fucking her again, with renewed fervor, claiming her as his in every way that mattered. Rurik's thrusts were hard enough that he was pushing Velyna against the rocks before them, grunting as he buried the entirety of his shaft inside of her.

"By the Nine you're eager!" Rurik commented as the surroundings were filled with the sound of their fucking; flesh striking flesh with a lewd, wet sound that was drowned out only by the Altmer's cries of pleasure. "A woman like you would be wasted on another elf!" Leaning forward the Dragonborn pressed his lips against hers, kissing her with a passion that could take a woman's breath away, both a reward for her surrender and a promise of things to come.

For a moment- a very brief moment- Velyna considered that she might have made a terrible mistake. If the Thalmor Justicar order found out about all of this, she'd surely perish. Alas, and fortunately for her, Velyna dismissed the idea of making a mistake once she felt Rurik laugh and slap her ass before delving back into her ass with that big, thick Nord cock of his. The blonde Altmer let out a breathless gasp at the man's determination and allowed it to go on until it turned into a whorish moan of rapture. Yes! She didn't know it before, but now that she had Rurik's cock, Velyna couldn't think of having anyone else- no, of being fucked by anyone else!

"Aaaugh! Yeeessss! Yes!" Velyna cried out as she was pushed against the rocks. She was really between a rock and a hard place now, and loving every second of it. "Pl-please, make me cum, make me cum!"

With the way Rurik was handling her, Velyna knew that she belonged to him now. Such dominance, such barbaric debauchery... If getting fucked by Rurik felt this good, then Velyna didn't want to jeopardize their relationship! Her puckered asshole clenched firmly around Rurik's cock and squeezed it whenever the man tried to pull out. The wet sounds of sex coupled with the fresh lubrication, the precum dribbling from the man's cock, served to heighten Velyna's arousal further while the eager thrusts into her backside pounded forth a powerful orgasm.

But it was the kiss- that passionate, passionate kiss- that made it all worthwhile. Velyna's eyes went wide at how Rurik kissed her before she shuddered in a mixture of pleasure and gratitude. Surrendering to him felt so good, and the kiss was such a substantial reward. Cheeks aflame, the Altmer kissed Rurik back with as much passion as he showed her before her hips started to buck against the man's thrusts on their own. She wanted to go for hours with this man, to have him have his way with her body multiple times, but alas, she couldn't last much longer.

A tidal wave of rapture shot through her body and forced her climax. Her pussy twitched while her asshole squeezed Rurik's cock for dear life, all the while Velyna moaned into the kiss!

Feeling Velyna give herself completely into their kiss, Rurik decided to give her what she wanted more than anything, especially if her breathless cries were any sign. Continuing to slam his Nordic shaft into her quickly loosening hole, the Dragonborn filled her again and again, knowing that it wouldn't be long before he came.

And when he felt Velyna tighten even harder around him, Rurik could feel that it was time.

Groaning into the former Thalmor's mouth, Rurik planted the entirety of his cock inside her just in time for his orgasm to begin. Thick ropes of white shot into Velyna for the second time that day, filling her newly deflowered asshole with the cum that she craved. Pulling away from the kiss, the Dragonborn continued to fuck his partner into a state of orgasmic bliss, her moans of pleasure echoing across the fields of Whiterun. A few rough thrusts more and he started to pull out, a smug look on his face.

"Not bad for a barbaric Nord eh?" he asked the previously smug Altmer, pulling Velyna off of the rocks and holding her body against his as rough, strong hands casually caressed her golden skin and teased her erect nipples. Rurik held her body against his, resting his body as he came down from his powerful orgasm.

Even though Velyna had just came, the sensation of Rurik plowing hard, fast and deep into her asshole before shooting a hot load of his cum inside made her cum again immediately. The aftershocks of her previous orgasm surged back up her spine and down again- by Shor, the Altmer even squirted a little when all was said and done! The elf shook and moaned in rapture without a care in the world for who could hear her; she was focused only on her own pleasure, and the might of the man who had driven her to lust.

Once the flashes of white faded from Velyna's vision, she came to notice that Rurik was now holding her against his, just as she wanted. Her eyelashes fluttered as her body continued to shiver and quiver from all the tremors of pleasure still wrecking her from within. This was an incredible fuck; the best she had ever had, and already Velyna found herself desiring more. She curled against Rurik's body like a lover would their SO in bed and went to peck at his lips. The Dragonborn may have been able to tame dragons before, but now he seemed to have the power to tame shrews too.

Or maybe he was just that good of a fuck!

"Th-that was... amazing, incredible, wonderful," Velyna cooed. She mewled at the way Rurik was caressing her breasts and rested her backside against his crotch. "Haa... Mwuah... I c-can't go back to the Thalmor now... I don't want to, either. I just want to be with you, Rurik, and please you. Where... where can I find you?"

Rurik smirked at Velyna's words, and how different they were from what she'd been saying at the beginning of their meeting. Truly he was capable of great things if he could make a Thalmor Justicar of all things fall for him. He continued to idly caress the Altmer's body as he considered her question. "Hmm, well I have a home just outside of Falkreath that I visit fairly frequently," Rurik said, "If you can manage to behave yourself I might see about paying a visit there sometime soon."

Deciding that he'd spent enough time here for the moment, Rurik stood up from his position on the ground, placing Velyna on her feet as well. "In the meantime however, I think I'll be continuing on my way now." Giving the woman another kiss the Dragonborn started gathering up the clothing he'd shed and putting it back on

Velyna gave Rurik a little whimper of disappointment, but she knew that the man had to continue on his own. She appreciated him picking her back up to her feet and took the clothes he gave her without any opposition. The Altmer watched him leave before she felt the screaming, nagging desire to bathe.

"...Erm, well, there's a lovely lake near Falkreath anyway," Velyna mumbled to herself.

Other than a few messengers and couriers running around, Rurik's journey towards Riverwood was uneventful. The village itself soon came into view and proved to be as idyllic as ever with its lumber mill and homely structures.

And then there sweeping the front of the Riverwood Trader was Camilla Valerius in all her Divine-Given glory. Light hazel eyes, dark brown hair grown out to fall upon her shoulders, a mid-to-ample bosom, a firm figure... The list went on, though if one wanted to read it in its entirety, one need only to see out her two admirers who were, as Rurik would figure out from idle conversations here and there, away from the little town on business or pleasure. Either way, this left Camilla without anyone to swoon over her, and with her brother, Lucan, swamped with booming business thanks to Alduin's defeat and the ending of the Civil War, the woman found herself bored and overworked.

"On winds and waters, buh duh da... Oh?" Camilla looked up from her broom work to notice Rurik, and if he were to pass by, she'd wave him close with a smile. "Rurik! Hello! Decided to come visit Riverwood?"

Rurik smiled as he entered Riverwood, the first settlement he'd visited after his return to Skyrim after some time away. Technically it was the second, but he didn't really count Helgen since he hadn't been visiting there so much as he'd been scheduled to be executed. And between that and Alduin's sudden return he hadn't had much of a chance to truly spend any time in the area.

Still, now would be a good time to do exactly that, and no sooner did Rurik enter Riverwood did he find himself being waved over by a familiar face. "Indeed," the man said to Camilla as he approached her, "I was passing through the area and thought that I'd pay a visit and see what's changed since I last did." He looked at the Riverwood Trader, then back to the attractive Imperial. "How has your store been doing? Have your fortunes improved since I returned your claw to you?" That had been an interesting series of events, who would have guessed that such an important device would be kept in such an inauspicious place?

Camilla's smile widened, her cheeks grew rosy and her posture became relaxed as she leaned on her broom in the same manner that a Nord would their trusty battleaxe. Rurik had this effect on people of all races, which would explain why so many people here in Skyrim had the tendency to open up to him about their problems, whether they be a kidnapping by bandits or a simple domestic dispute. The Imperial then nodded at Rurik's words.

"Why yes! Absolutely. I think it's been a boon for us; a sort of... good luck charm. My brother's been in high spirits ever since you helped us out, and not just because you brought that claw back. The whole settlement here's been doing very well." Camilla cocked her thumb to the south. "Gerdur from the lumber mill's been getting plenty of requests for lumber. Rumor has it that some people are working on rebuilding Helgen. Either way, business is improving for us all." The Imperial let loose a happy sigh soon after. "So! That means we have plenty of new stock since you last saw us. Nothing real extensive or niche, but new stock nonetheless. If you're interested in trading, I can muscle Lucan into giving you a good deal."

"That's good to hear," Rurik said with a nod. Although he hadn't spent a great deal of time here the people of Riverwood had largely been kind to him on the rare occasion that he passed through. Hadvar's family alone had shown no small amount of kindness to him when he'd been little more than a newly escaped prisoner, so the news that the village was starting to grow and flourish was music to his ears.

As she spoke Rurik couldn't help but notice the way that Camilla held herself, and the rosiness of her cheeks. "I certainly wouldn't say no to taking a look at your wares, and any deal you can get me would be greatly appreciated." The Dragonborn smiled at the Imperial woman, thinking to himself that it was no wonder she had a few would-be paramours in the form of Sven and Faendal, and perhaps even more that he hadn't heard of!

Rurik stepped up to the Trader's wooden front, smiling at Camilla as he did so. "Well lead on," the Dragonborn said, opening the front door for the woman and, with a motion that could be seen as accidental if one didn't know him, brushed his arm against her back as he did so, "I'd like to get a good look at your wares while I'm in the area."

"Oh! Well, if I must!" That came out rather sultrily, even for Camilla. She wasn't expecting the man to brush his arm against her back, so she hoped he would give her a pass there. "Right this w-"

As soon as Camilla opened the door to the Riverwood Trader she and Rurik would be greeted by Lucan who, normally so content to stand guard behind the counter of the store, nearly crashed into his sister. The Imperial man stumbled back with a clanging, jittering sack over his shoulder and a chipper look on his face. This transitioned into a hearty grin when he noticed Rurik standing there, and so with his free hand, he opened his arm in greeting.

"Now here's a man I'm happy to see!" Lucan exclaimed.

"Leaving the store Lucan? Rurik was just coming in to look around," Camilla replied as her brother scuttled past her and the Dragonborn to leap into the street. "What are yo-"

"You've caught me at a bad time, I'm afraid. I'd love nothing more than to stay and chat, but I've got a deal to make at the Inn with a Dwemer researcher. Sorine Gerald, uh, no, Sorine Jurard. Yes, that was it."

"But what about that Markarth court wizard, Lucan?"

"Well," Lucan huffed with a shrug, "Sorine promised more. I should be back in an hour if all goes well. Oh, Camilla, could you please watch over the store?"

Camilla opened her mouth to reply, but Lucan had already made his way south towards the Sleeping Giant Inn. She watched him go, looked over at Rurik, shrugged and sighed before shaking her head.

"Well... That's Lucan, I suppose. More keen on making a sale than meeting with old friends. Anyway, please, come in!" Camilla stepped into the building, turned around and leaned against the counter before sweeping her hand out towards the fully-stocked shelves behind her. She also dropped her broom to the side. "Tell me what you'd like, Rurik. We've got a little bit of everything these days!"

And Camilla was right about that. Rurik would be able to see plenty of potions of all shapes, sizes and colors, arrows of different make, armor components, whetstones and ingots, leather, bones, oil, rope, lanterns, food and drink, travel gear, housekeeping supplies, horse and farm supplies and so much more. There were also some weapons and pieces of armor here and there, but a man like Rurik surely didn't need them. But these weren't the only things on display. Besides the golden dragon claw lying on the counter front and center, Camilla was right there in front of Rurik looking as pleasant as ever; eagerly awaiting him to pick out something or to say a word, even if it was a clever insult for Lucan.

Stopping as the door opened before them, Rurik took Lucan's offered hand and shook it heartily, before looking curiously as he hurried through a greeting, barely giving the Nord to offer more than a hello himself. "No harm done," he easily responded to Camilla. "Though if he's meeting who I think he is he might be gone for a time."

As they were both members of the Dawnguard Rurik and Sorine had worked together a few times in fighting the vampires that preyed on the people of Skyrim. But he couldn't help but remember their first meeting, where she had stubbornly refused to listen to him until he found her sack of Dwemer gyros. "If Lucan has something she wants she'll give him a fair price...eventually," he continued, before following Camilla into the roadside store.

Stepping inside Rurik could tell that Camilla hadn't been kidding about their improved stock or better fortunes. Just from the items on display it was clear that times were good for the Imperial siblings. "Well, I'm certainly impressed," the Dragonborn commented as he looked the store over, though his eyes inevitably ended up back on the woman before him.

"Tell you what I want huh..." Rurik said, considering everything he saw as he walked around the store. A few more steps and he ended up behind Camilla as she busied herself around the store. "Alright then," he began, grin widening as he stepped close to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind and pulling her close, "Well there's something right here that I like the looks of," the Dragonborn said with a lusty growl, giving the Imperial's bust a squeeze as his hot breath hit her neck.

Camilla didn't figure Rurik to be a grabby man. Well, she did, as the man was an adventurer and adventurers usually grabbed anything that wasn't nailed down, but to swoop in from behind, press his body against her own- no, pull her body against her own and squeeze her rack? The Imperial was shocked and surprised! But the heat of Rurik's form against her own combined with how hard and sturdy he felt, not to mention the shameless pleasure from having her breasts squeezed, convinced Camilla not to stamp down upon the man's feet. On the contrary, Camilla wanted to stay right where she was at. She even leaned back against his body as her heartbeat quickened.

"Oh! Haa, well..." The Imperial felt his hot breath tickle her neck and let loose a soft coo of anticipation. "Uh... um..." Poor Camilla looked mighty embarrassed at that moment, and for good reason. She had no clue how to act sultry, and neither did she have the same speechcraft skill as her brother. "I wasn't... Erm, s-so... Mhmm, w-would you like to see more? J-just remember... If you break it, you buy it!"

Somehow that sounded a lot better in Camilla's head than it did out loud. She didn't want to throw up any red flags; she didn't want to nudge Rurik away in the slightest!

As he felt Camilla lean against his chest Rurik smiled widely, knowing that she was his, especially if her stuttered attempts at flirting were any sign. His act had been a bit abrupt admittedly, but given that she wasn't getting slapped in the face he figured that they were good.

"Mm, I'm always eager to see such a lovely shopkeeper's wares," the Dragonborn growled, his hands slowly making their way beneath her clothes, caressing her pale skin and playing with Camilla's rapidly hardening nipples. Meanwhile Rurik placed a few kisses on her neck, getting the Imperial warmed up.

"Heh, well I can't say that I'll be gentle with your goods," Rurik said, responding to her bit of flirting with some of his own as one hand trailed down to the front of her hips, "But don't worry," he continued as his thick fingers started to tease her pussy, "I'll make sure that you enjoy this transaction of ours."

For a moment Camilla blushed a little harder and really showed just how embarrassed she was. She loved feeling good and enjoyed the idea of sex, but ever since those two lovebirds of hers drifted away and Lucan's business kicked up, Camilla had less and less time to indulge, let alone work on her feminine charms. Plus, Rurik was fondling her right in the middle of the store. He could have been a reserved gentleman and offered to have some fun upstairs, and while that would have gone by very well for a somewhat reserved Imperial like Camilla, she found herself growing weak at the knees and wet between the legs at Rurik's audacity, his courage... his lust. Oh, she could sense it even being a normal woman.

If Rurik wanted to fuck Camilla right here in the store, bent over a counter or over the nearby table, the woman would likely oblige without complaint.

"Oh? Ohoho...! Ha, Rurik..." Camilla let loose a shivering moan at the way the Nord's hands slipped under her clothes, under her bra and beneath her panties, to get at her erogenous zones. She squirmed in his hold and turned her head to try and get at Rurik's lips with her own, though if she couldn't, it was no big deal. The few kisses upon her neck were more than enough to get the woman in the mood. "You wan- mmmphh- you wanna take me... ah, r-right here and now?"

The Nord would be pleased to know that once his fingers went for Camilla's pussy, he would find that she was growing very, very wet. To make matters better, the woman reached back with one free hand and patted the man's crotch to get a feel for what he was packing before stroking it through the fabric.

When Camilla reached back to feel what he had in his pants the Imperial certainly wouldn't be disappointed; the feel of their bodies grinding together had gotten him a good portion of the way to his full hardness, meaning that she got a good handful of his Nordic cock. "That's right, I'm going to fuck you right here, bending you over this counter where anyone could walk in and find us!" Feeling the slickness of the Imperial's pussy, Rurik started to pull her leggings down so he could get a better look at her.

The idea that they might get caught had lit a fire within Rurik, and he knew that it was a risk he was willing to take. Squeezing Camilla's full rear, the Dragonborn moved one of his hands to the small of her back and pushed her down over the counter, her breasts pressing against the hard wood before he gripped her hips tightly. "I hope you're not a screamer," the Nord teased as he lined his cock up with the shopkeeper's pussy, "I'd hate for us to get interrupted because someone overheard your moans." With that said Rurik started thrusting into her, grunting as he penetrated the woman's tight pussy.

If Camilla didn't know any better she would have assumed that the Daedric princes all got together to make this particular scene happen, or at the very least Sanguine had played a trick on her mind and senses to make her so blissfully aroused. But this was all her doing; Camilla wanted this, and like her brother Lucan with a good deal, she wasn't about to let this get away from her. As such, the horny Imperial fervently obliged with Rurik's prodding, squeezing and groping before he pushed her down over the counter in a prime position to get royally fucked. Her uncovered pussy was wet and quivering in anticipation at the thought of being taken right then and there, and it pulsed when Camilla toyed with the idea that the two of them could get caught in the act.

And it only made her hornier, and determined not to make too much noise so the two of them could have all the time in the world. Before Rurik lined himself up he would notice that Camilla kept herself neat and tidy with nary a hair to her name down there. She looked pristine, and that was further supported by the fact that, when Rurik thrust inside, there was resistance. Camilla let out a pained yip and clasped a hand over her mouth to prevent any more from slipping out, but the message would be clear for Rurik: the Imperial, this shapely mix eager for his Nord cock, was a virgin.

There was cause for concern, sure, but with the tightness of Camilla's pussy combined with her quivering, trembling frame, it didn't seem like the woman wanted Rurik to dwell on it.

"H-hey... Hey, please, don't stop," Camilla pleaded as she grasped at invisible handholds upon the counter. She flicked her eyes up at Rurik, steeled her lips into a reassuring smile and, in a true showing of determination and endurance, ground her hips against the man's own- slowly yet gradually sucking more of his cock into her needy pussy. "Nnhhaa... Please don't stop... I need this!"

Her pleas were carried out through hushed, pressured whispers. Camilla could feel her erect nipples poking through the flimsy fabric of her bra and whimpered in delight when one of Rurik's idle thrusts ground them against the wooden counter. This was only the beginning of what Sven and Faendal never got a chance to do, so Rurik should feel naught but pride!

As he thrust himself into Camilla's pussy for the first time, Rurik immediately realized that this was her first time as well; both her tightness and very vocal reactions making that clear to him as he started to pull out of her. "Oh don't you worry," the Dragonborn said, his voice full of lust as he fucked the merchant over her own counter, "I'm not going to stop until we're both satisfied!" His thrusts began to pick up speed, setting a fairly easy pace at first.

Soon the shop was filled with the sounds of their fucking, the noises they were making music to Rurik's ears as he pushed himself into Camilla again and again, a little more every time. The Dragonborn was, after all, an expert at breaking resistance in people, and nowhere was it more clear than in what he was doing to the Valerius sister. With every passing second he could feel her loosening up, letting more of his cock into her.

"Oh I can tell that you need this," the Nord continued, using a hand to press down on Camilla's back as he fucked her, her breasts squishing against the hard wood. "With only men like Sven or Faendal around it must have been hell, knowing that you might never find a man who could truly satisfy you!" Rurik grinned savagely as he leaned down so that his face was near hers as they fucked, "Of course, that's not a worry you have now is it?" he whispered in her ear.

"Huah... Oh, oh Divines!~ Rurik! N-no, no... Now that I think about it, Sven or Faendal could never have s-satisfied me... Divines, your cock is so... so hot, so big!~"

With her breasts pressed against the counter of her family's store, Camilla had to paw at the wood in an attempt to find some support and purchase. The man was thrusting into her like a seasoned warrior with a spear, or more appropriately, like a wild animal who had been starved for sex for so, so long. Juices trickled down the Imperial's thighs as her pussy sucked in Rurik's cock again and again- trembling all the while with each ragged hump. This was all so devilishly naughty, but Camilla found it so goddamned hot that there were no complaints or requests to tone things down. On the contrary, from the way Camilla swayed her hips back against Rurik's thrusts to force her pussy to take in more of his cock, it was obvious that she wanted him to fuck her nice and hard.

Camilla wanted to be claimed!~

"Mara... M-Mara's love! Rurik, if you keep... keep fucking me like some kind of animal... I'll lose my m-mind!~" Camilla moaned, louder than before.

Rurik's thrusts became ever more frenzied as he heard Camilla moan for him, and by now even her formerly virgin tight hole gave him no resistance, the Nord now being able to slam his entire length into the Imperial again and again and again, each motion accompanied by a pleased moan. There was a wild look in the Dragonborn's eyes, one that wouldn't have looked out of place on the face of the wild animal Camilla was calling him.

"That's right!" he groaned out as he plowed into Camilla, one hand on a breast and her ass, squeezing both as they were pushed forward by his forceful thrusts. "Lose your mind and give in to your lusts!" At this point Rurik wasn't paying any attention to anything beyond this woman's pussy, he probably wouldn't have even noticed if someone came into the shop, such was his focus.

"Fuck Camilla," the Dragonborn groaned after she clenched particularly tightly around his cock, "For a virgin you know exactly how to please a man." He was slamming into the shopkeeper, his heavy sack starting to clench even as it bounced repeatedly against her thick thighs. "You're gonna make me cum, fill you right up and mark you as mine!" A savage grin formed on his face at those words, "Is that what you want? To have a big, burly Nord paint your insides white with his seed when anyone could walk in and see you moaning like this?"

Fortunately for the two, no-one came in to bother them. The shop wasn't locked, so by all means, anyone could come waltzing in, and with the moaning and rough, animalistic grunting, thumping and fucking sounds reverberating throughout the tiny little area and through the door, the two lustbirds could be found at any moment. Again, no-one was coming in- perhaps the sounds were keeping others at bay, though one of Riverwood's many guards did pause and eavesdrop for a moment before wandering on. Feeling as if she was implacable, Camilla no longer tried to quell her moans, and as a special treat just for Rurik, she obliged his request and simply gave in. If getting pressed against the counter and getting fucked like an animal in heat by an even lustier animal was wrong, then she didn't want to be right. It just felt so good- she didn't want to stop!

"Rurik! Ruriiiik!~" The Imperial squealed in delight at the feeling of the Nord's calloused hand grabbing at her breast and ass. They weren't firm, they weren't overly soft- they were well-suited for being fondled! "Fuck me... Fuck me more... It f-feels so gooood! Please cum, please cum! M-mark me as yours... if you must!~"

What Camilla lacked in experience she more than made up for it with her needy, husky mewls, her ancient, instinctual need to breed and the tightness of her pussy. Her hazy, lust-filled eyes roamed over Rurik's body as she continued to buck her hips against his own, though nowhere near half the intensity as he was giving. Her once-virgin pussy swelled with warmth and slickness; it fully engulfed Rurik's cock over and over again, and with each thrust it was soon obvious that Camilla was gripping him ever tighter. Soon enough the nerves within her twitching cunt were firing off all sorts of signals, and Camilla, being so inexperienced, couldn't hold on any longer.

"I can't... Hold on...! I'm gonna..."

She couldn't finish her sentence- Camilla's pussy clenched so, so tight around Rurik that she could feel each individual vein running up its length. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. The Imperial just looked mystified that she was cumming, and hard!

As tight as Camilla was when he'd started fucking her, to Rurik there was no comparing that to the vice-like way she was clamping herself around his shaft. Certainly she was tight enough to push him over the edge, making him slam his cock into her one final time before he came, grunting as a thick ropes of cum shot into the Imperial shopkeeper. "Camilla!" The Dragonborn groaned out as he squeezed her tight against him, "You're so fucking tight!"

As he came Rurik made a few more slow thrusts, ensuring that he'd been milked dry by Camilla's incredibly tight pussy before starting to pull out. "You know," he began, breathing a little harshly, "The customer service here is so much better than a lot of stores I've been to." He punctuated his little joke by giving her rear one final slap, watching it jiggle nicely beneath his hand.

Camilla whimpered throughout Rurik's orgasm and drank in all the cum that he had to offer- though being inexperienced she couldn't hold it all in, and thus when the Nord pulled out a cup or so of his thick spunk leaked out and onto the floor. That would have to be cleaned up sometime, and though it was a minor inconveinence, Camilla didn't seem to care in the slightest. She mewled as she felt the thick spunk pool inside of her and the rest of it trickle down her thighs before reaching back to brush her hand against Rurik's arm. Her eyes shined with adoration for him, and how could they not? This Nord had just rocked her world with pleasure she had never experienced before.

"Haa... Al-always happy to... to have a happy customer," Camilla mewled. She bit her lip at the way her ass jiggled, and despite modesty and tact telling her otherwise, she just had to give her ass a little wiggle and nudge against Rurik's groin. "Rurik, that was... This was incredible. L-Lucan might be, uh, gone for a while longer... If you want to go for another...?"

Feeling the way she pushed back against his shaft, Rurik grinned down at Camilla as he finished pulling out of her. "Well," he began, squeezing her rear as he spoke, "I think I have enough time to enjoy your company for a bit longer, and I'm sure that Sorine will have your brother occupied for longer still." Now fully out of the Imperial's tight pussy, the Dragonborn stepped around the counter, still completely naked from the waist down as he pressed his slick cock against her plump lips.

I can think of at least one more thing I'd like to see you do," Rurik commented, using one hand to caress Camilla's hair as he did so. "If nothing else, I think I could do with a good cleaning, don't you agree?" He was sure that, with how eager the shopkeeper was to please him, there wouldn't be any argument from her on this.

"Mnnn...~" Though thoroughly ravaged by the Nord's big, impressive cock, Camilla was nevertheless grateful that Rurik wanted to squeeze her ass and give her more pleasure, or at the very least, take in some pleasure. "You want me to clean you up? Well... For you, I'd be honored!"

So eager to please, and far more eager to be pleased herself, Camilla got on her knees to get comfortable next to Rurik's mighty cock. Her buxom chest heaved with each husky breath she took in- her eyes were glazed with intrigue when she gazed at the cock placed near her lips. For a moment she made a move to engulf it, but when she realized that Rurik had made a move to get around the counter, Camilla's eyes flicked over to the shop's exit. Like an adventurer who knew when a powerful foe was lying in wait, Camilla had the shopkeeper's instinct that someone was bound to come in. She grasped Rurik's thighs, flashed him a begging, pleading look and scurried with him behind the counter of the store so that only he would be visible from the torso up with Camilla concealed.

Now that she was out of sight, Camilla paused for just a moment to take a listen- but despite her efforts to concentrate, she found herself drawn to Rurik's soaked cock. She closed her eyes and mewled ever so softly before gliding a hand along the length of his shaft and lapping at the other side with her tongue, treating him to a tender cleaning. It seemed that this would be a peaceful affair, but in just that moment someone came into the shop.

Wearing yellow robes and sporting an air of mystery about him was M'aiq the Liar, the odd Khajiit swept into the Riverwood Trader shop and raised a furred hand in greeting to Rurik. He opened his mouth to speak as his eyes searched for calipers, but then his head whipped back to the Nord in a stupified double-take. He had not seen Camilla behind the counter and had no reason to suspect something was off, but then again, Khajiit were sly, clever creatures.

"Does M'aiq know this Nord?" the cat asked aloud as his eyes narrowed in scrutiny.

Camilla, unwilling to part from licking at Rurik's cock behind the counter, looked up at him with wide eyes. She gave him a little squeeze around the base of his scepter and shook her head; pleading for him to play along and dissuade this M'aiq character from believing that something was amiss.

Back
Top Bottom