Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragonborn Comes (pods6827 & Major Mario)

While Rurik had wanted to get a blowjob right in the middle of the store, something in Camilla's eyes made him pause before returning behind the counter. Moments later the Imperial's caution was proven to be well-founded as the store's door opened and a semi-familiar face stepped through. In his travels he'd seen the Khajiit a few times, mostly passing him on the road as he traveled from place to place. They'd never exchanged more than a few words, so the Nord felt he could probably get rid of him quickly and get back to pleasure with Camilla.

Rurik made a show of thinking for a moment before shaking his head. "No, can't say that I recognize you stranger," he said, putting a little confusion into his voice as he spoke. He did his best not to allow any changes to cross his face as Camilla kept licking his tip, clearly not wanting to let an intruder interrupt their fun. The only sign of anything out of the ordinary was a slight tightening of his fingers on the counter top, otherwise the Dragonborn let nothing show on his face.

For Rurik, lying to M'aiq the Liar seemed to be as wise as milking a rampaging mammoth. And yet, even as the cat's steely gaze settled on the Nord's tightening fingers, his nose twitching at the faint smell of sex in the room and tail flicking away as a cat's tell-tale warning of something foul afoot, M'aiq didn't explicitly let on that he knew what was going on. Instead, he turned his gaze elsewhere with something murmured under his breath. But M'aiq's face lit up with childish wonder as he found what he was looking for. Two sets of calipers laid on a nearby rack for sale, so he swept over to them, swiped them up and placed down ten Septims as payment before wandering out with a delighted smile.

"M'aiq is content," the Khajiit cooed as he went. "May the impish Nord walk upon warm sands."

The door was shut, and at that moment the two mischevious partners were alone once again. Out of all the people in Skyrim to have walked in, Rurik was better off having to deal with a Khajiit. They loved sweet, forbidden treats, after all.

"Mmmphh...!~"

At once Rurik would feel Camilla wrap her lips around the head of his cock and slide it past her lips, over her tongue and into her awaiting mouth. She went right to the base- nose wrinkling in discomfort at first- before pulling out and lapping at the very tip of Rurik's cock. The Imperial had set herself up in a squatting position with one hand holding tight to Rurik's leg and another pawing, digging at her soiled, wet pussy. She either had no shame or she was just brought back to peak arousal by almost getting caught. Either way, she was horny, and Camilla was eager to get back to sucking on Rurik's cock with such enthusiasm that Ysolda back in Whiterun would feel somewhat threatened.

For a moment Rurik wondered if M'aiq would call him on his bluff, the Khajiit looking like he had at least some idea of what was going on before his attention was captured by something else. While the Dragonborn's attention was largely on the way Camilla was taking his length into her mouth, he was aware enough to see the wanderer grab some calipers and place a few coins on the counter before leaving. Rurik let out a sigh of relief after the door had closed before looking down at the Imperial currently running her tongue along his shaft.

"I thought he'd never leave," Rurik muttered, grunting slightly as Camilla pulled his entire cock into her mouth. He grinned down at her, lightly patting her head as he watched her dripping pussy start to soak through her panties. "Well, it looks like you were enjoying yourself at least," he teased, taking the moment to push the front of his cock a bit into the Imperial's mouth, letting her suck on it before speaking again. "Did it excite you to know that at any moment he could see you sucking me off?"

Camilla sighed in relief- she was already horny just by squatting down like this to suck on Rurik's cock, but to have almost been found, the woman could feel her panties, stripped down to her calves, get soaked from her own juices. She didn't want Rurik to think that she was a slut, but something about him... no, the fantasy of being fucked in her own business, just got her riled up. She couldn't help it! Sensing Rurik's pushing of his cock deeper into her mouth, Camilla greedily gobbled it up with a happy slurp and made sure to service the length of it all with a healthy slathering from her slick tongue. Camilla 'kissed' Rurik's cock once she had as much as she could take from him, then, when she heard his question, she reluctantly pulled away with saliva trailing from her lips and from the tip of Rurik's cock.

The beautiful Imperial, even as one hand continued to paw and finger at her wet pussy, looked guilty and ashamed of herself.

"By the Divines, yes... But, I... I'm- I'm sorry. Y-you must think I'm a slut," Camilla whimpered.

"Mm, there's nothing wrong with being a slut Camilla," Rurik groaned out, his cock twitching as the cold air hit it, "And you should never be ashamed of loving this." The Dragonborn waved his length around in front of her face, watching with a grin as her eyes followed it almost reverently. "Now come on, finish the job you started. After all, you wouldn't want to leave a customer unsatisfied would you?" He asked, his voice more teasing than before.

Another sigh of relief, but this time it was accompanied by a pleased mewl. Camilla could tell that Rurik was embracing his debaucherous side, and that an accomplished man like him had probably laid with several women before, and figured merely loving up on him and his cock was indeed sluty but perfectly acceptable. As Rurik said, there was nothing wrong with being a slut- the pleasure of being fucked from behind, pinned over the counter and pounded hard and thoroughly was something Camilla never wanted to forget!

The Imperial smiled wide, shook off whatever lingering feelings of shame she had and replaced it all with lust and adoration once again. Camilla followed the waving of his cock- slick with her saliva and glistening in the flickering lantern lights- before reaching out to stop it, keep it steady and in position for her lips once again. She dove down upon it and sank the entire length back inside her warm, moist mouth as her free hand returned to her sopping-wet pussy to rile it up again in time for, she hoped, another pleasant orgasm.

"Mmmph... Noo, I... I couldn't bear leaving a customer like you... Mmmphh, unsatisfied...!~"

"That's right, use that silver tongue of yours to make sure I'm satisfied!" Rurik continued to thrust into Camilla's mouth, effortlessly filling her with his thick slab of meat. "I'll make sure that you remember this feeling for the rest of your life!"

After a few more thrusts Rurik could feel that he was ready to go off, and he groaned as he felt her tongue lovingly caress his shaft until he thrust one final time into her, his balls slapping against her chin. Letting out a low groan the Dragonborn came, a thick load of hot cum pouring into her.

Camilla certainly would remember this feeling for the rest of her life! Her skin tingled when she remembered that Rurik, hardly a few minutes ago, had bent her over the counter and fucked her senseless as if she was a wild animal in heat, as if he was a wild, horny beast! The Imperial wanted more times like those now that she had the best sex right out of the starting gate. Perhaps she could persuade her customers, when Lucan wasn't around, to haggle for lower prices in another way? And they'd feel like they had the better deal, when in reality...

The Imperial came as soon as Rurik shot his hot spunk down her throat, and she couldn't be blamed. The taste was delightfully rich as it passed over her tongue- a taste she had never had before but savored nonetheless. Such creamy sweetness was punctuated by thin fluids trickling down Camilla's thighs and down to the floor beneath as her orgasm struck home, which in turn had to carry a bit of cum here and there. Camilla was a right mess, but she was happy and pleased, and she was doubly-so when she knew that Rurik was pleased. She drank his cum, swallowed down as much as she could, and when she was finished she gulped the last batch and smiled up at Rurik.

"Th-thank you for your... your patronage," Camilla purred as she held onto Rurik's thighs.

Just starting to come down from his own orgasm, Rurik smirked as Camilla came as well, her fluids dripping onto the floor, staining it with her desire. "Mm, you're clearly a woman who knows how to get her customers what they need," the Dragonborn began, cupping one of the shopkeeper's cheeks as he spoke, "I suppose it's true what they say, Imperials are great at putting their silver tongues to good use."

He watched as Camilla swallowed down the last of his cum, the sight making him twitch slightly, enjoying the sight almost as much as she was enjoying the taste. He felt her modest breasts press against his legs and smiled, knowing that he'd introduced this woman to a whole new world of pleasure. A moment passed and Rurik started to pull away. "Much as I enjoyed this, you should get dressed," he said while pulling his own trousers back up, "I doubt the next person to come in here will be as easily distracted as that Khajit."

"Y-yes, yes, you're right. I should clean up," Camilla giggled. She watched at Rurik pulled away before rising to her feet. Her knees were weak from the pleasure she experienced, but still she stood. "Please, come again!~"

Camilla, so impressed by Rurik's virility and being so willing to experience more ways of pleasure, would have asked the man where he might be in the future. If he really was impressed by Camilla's eagerness, the option to tell her about the Lakeview Manor was there! In any case, regardless of the choice he made, Rurik would have to leave. It was the nature of being a wanderer, having quests to complete and wenches to squeeze. Speaking of wenches, if Rurik's speechcraft and debaucherous charms had any effect on the women he had slept with not too long ago, he would probably find them within Lakeview Manor. Lydia was certain to be there, and if Lydia was there in an effort to please Rurik some more, there was little doubt that Aela the Huntress, jealous as always, would be there.

Ahlam, as delicious as she had been, would not be present. She enjoyed Whiterun and its people far too much to travel, but she mainly stayed so she could see Nazeem squirm from time to time. Ysolda would probably stop by sometime. Even if Rurik hadn't told her where Lakeview Manor was, any merchant worth bartering with had an uncanny ability to locate their favorite customers. Velyna, the proud Altmer who, pleasured by Rurik after a scuffle, pledged to worship Talos in the hopes that she could receive more pleasure in the future, was the third most likely woman to be there at the Manor, though she would likely be in the shadows outside for fear of getting killed by a protective housecarl and expert hunter.

As capable and as suited for stewardship as Lydia was, Lakeview Manor already had one. Rayya, a Redguard warrior and the only housecarl in Skyrim who wasn't a Nord, looked over Lakeview Manor and tended to Rurik's needs and desires, though in the months before that meant she was put to work expanding and enhancing the Manor. Fully armored and never seen without two scimitars at all times, the housecarl/steward would be seen outside Lakeview Manor's front entrance seeing off a courier.

Rayya, noticing that Rurik had appeared, would turn to greet him.

"Greetings, Thane. I figured you would be coming." The Redguard rubbed the back of her head and gestured to the Manor a few feet away from her. "The Nord from Whiterun, Lydia, is inside along with some red-haired huntress. I figured you and they were planning some adventure, so I let them in. Oh, and how are you, if I may ask?"

Rurik was certainly going to tell Camilla about Lakeview Manor, wanting to give the woman an additional reward for her excellent customer service. In addition, Riverrun was close enough to his home that she could come and visit with only a minimum of difficulty. For Rurik, who had walked the path to Lakeview many times since he'd had it built, it wasn't long before he arrived there, seeing his steward speaking with one of the many couriers who traveled from place to place across Skyrim.

"It's good to see you again Rayya," Rurik began, smiling at the revelation that Lydia and Aela had arrived here. He only hoped that Aela hadn't decided to pick a fight with his first housecarl. "I'm doing very well," And of course, upon seeing the impressive curves the Redguard housecarl had his mood improved a bit more, "And how are you today Rayya?"

Rayya was a reserved individual. She had to be, what with being the only Redguard Housecarl there in Skyrim at the time. She learned to keep a stiff upper lip and not show much emotion, though that went hand-in-hand with her profession as a warrior. Hardly anything got under her skin, and if something ever did, nobody would be able to tell. As a consequence, Rayya struggled with intimate conversations and preferred to spend her time alone.

"I'm fine, my Thane," Rayya replied, quick yet polite without much emotion or flair behind her words. "Do you require anything at the moment?"

Seeing the reserved, quiet way Rayya answered his question made Rurik's smile widen a bit. When he'd first met the Housecarl he'd been a bit amused by her near-refusal to show any emotion, and had over time made a number of attempts to provoke some kind of emotional response from her. All had failed, though he was sure that he'd come close once or twice. "Hm, I think I could come up with one or two things that you could help me with," the Dragonborn said, reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder, leading Rayya inside as he spoke. Today, he determined, would be the day he seduced this beautiful woman.

(( Sorry to keep you waiting! ))

"As you wish, my Thane," Rayya replied, though with a nervous inflection when she felt Rurik lay his hand upon her shoulder and lead her inside. The doors opened into that dingy, yet cozy, front room as the Redguard voiced her thoughts. "By the way, the guest bedrooms have been furnished, so other than a few personal decorations, there's not much else we can do with this manor outside of separate expansions, such as a smokehouse or fisherman's hut."

Lakeview Manor was such a lovely place, and not just because it overlooked the nearby lake and provided a breathless view. The dining room was well-stocked and had a fully-stoked fire crackling in the fireplace while beyond all that was the entrance into the cellar. The cellar had plenty of amenities ranging from a few personal shrines to the nine divines, archery range, smithing workshops and more. To the north was a library- an addition that was heavily-insisted upon by both Jarl Siddgeir and his steward- while to the west and south were the guest bedrooms and kitchen, respectively. Despite there being plenty of loot to grab up in Skyrim, an accomplished Dragonborn like Rurik surely had limitless containers scattered around the land to store his goods within, so there wasn't much need for the armory.

Lydia and Aela, the later of which had busied herself with passive-aggressive statements while the former did her best to brush them off, looked up from their positions overlooking one of the kitchen's counters and noticed Rurik walk in with Rayya. The Whiterun Housecarl looked on in intrigue while Aela moved to the doorway and tried to get Rurik's attention.

"I have to hand it to you, Rurik," the Huntress stated. "This is a rather nice place you have here. It'd do well as a hunter's lodge in this area."

"A hunter's hut for skinning kills is also on the table," Rayya piped up, professional as a steward was. She looked up at Rurik- her supple form wrapped up neatly in steel armor. "So, what can I do for you, my Thane?"

"That is good to hear," Rurik replied, looking around the entrance hall of Lakeview and nodding in a pleased way as they entered the building. "You've done great work here Rayya, everything here is to my satisfaction." He looked at the Redguard as he spoke those last few words, referring to her presence as much as the manor's improvements.

The presence of Lydia and Aela distracted Rurik for a moment though, and he smiled at the two as he walked over to them. "Yes, we've put a great deal of work into building the Manor up, and soon it will have everything one could possibly need to live well, all in one place." There's a hint of pride in the Dragonborn's voice, as the man is clearly proud of the home he's been building these past months. He noted Aela's eagerness to get his attention and smirked a little but did't say anything, liking the needy way she approached him, almost like a puppy

The Nord then looked to back his steward, considering her question for a moment. "Well, you mentioned that the guest bedrooms have been furnished," he began, an idea forming in Rurik's head, "Show me what has been done with them. I'm sure that they're up to my standards since you were overseeing them, but I'd like to see for myself."

Aela's eyebrows shot up as she noticed Rurik's attention focused upon Rayya. Being a hunter, she knew things- especially special things. She seemed to have an idea of what the man wanted, and by Shor as her witness, the woman wasn't about to let it come to pass. But Rurik had a wingman, or rather, a wingwoman in Lydia, even if she herself had no idea what the man had planned. The Housecarl moved to flank Aela and suggested that the two of them spar to get rid of the boredom. Given the choice between cock-blocking a Redguard and showcasing her stuff to her rival, Aela decided to head out with Lydia. A wise decision, in hindsight.

"They're... They're really nothing too special, Rurik," Rayya bluntly stated. "We built two, and they're practically the same. Here, I'll show you, as you wish."

The Redguard took the lead and directed Rurik through one of the two new doorwarys adorning the sparsely-decorated side of the dining room. Inside was a neat and tidy bedroom/study area where some of Rurik's companions could rest easy, so long as they didn't mind sharing one of these two rooms with another person, as there were two long beds in each room. But it was a comfortable place to be, as every square inch of the room had been carefully tended to and the decorations were inviting. Rayya figured a legendary Dragonborn would have plenty of companions willing to wait weeks in one place just to get to wander around Skyrim with him.

"Would you like to see the other room? As I said before, it's practically the same," Rayya said.

Rurik didn't notice Aela's attempt to prevent him from going with Rayya, being focused on thoughts of getting the lovely Redguard into bed with him. Or any other surface really, he wasn't picky. As the two female Nords left his home the Dragonborn followed his steward into the guest room, looking it over with a discerning eye.

"Yes..." He began, gazing on the furnishings with an approving look. "You've done well here Rayya, I knew it was a good decision to make you my steward." Placing a hand on the bed and testing it's firmness, he found it to his liking and looked back at Rayya with a smile. "I think that, in light of your quality service you've earned yourself a reward."

Stepping a bit closer to Rayya the Dragonborn turned up his charm a bit, beginning to seduce the woman before him as he had so many others. "Name your desire," he told her, a hint of lust in his voice, "And it will be yours."

Rayya eyed Rurik a little suspiciously. She thought she knew the man well enough for the Dragonborn, and as his steward, she figured she would have known how he operated. Alas, she hadn't gone on a single adventure with him, and while that would make any woman envious, Rayya didn't seem to mind much. She was easy to please, however, and this showed in how she lit up at the prospect of a reward.

But before she could even think up a reward, Rayya noticed that Rurik had gotten close. Intimately close, from the looks of it. Rayya wasn't dense; she knew about the allure her body held, but she wasn't quite sure if Rurik was hitting on her. Hell, she wasn't sure if he even liked her in that way, considering he was always traveling or spending time with some other followers. The shapely Redguard continued to stare, maintaining her stoic demeanor before it slowly broke down as a blush crept into her cheeks.

"Erm... Well... I... Dragonborn, I don't know what to say; what to answer with." She decided to take a gamble and leaned in a little to show that she was interested in the man. Rayya had a particular scent about her: though she was nowhere near Hammerfell, she smelled of spice. "What do you believe I desire?"

Rurik watched as Rayya lit up at the mention of being rewarded for her service, though someone who didn't know her as well might have missed it. When a blush started to form on her cheeks the Nord was glad, seeing that he was finally able to get an actual reaction out of the woman. As she fidgeted before him he held her gaze, not wanting to miss a moment of this.

As he listened to Rayya begin to speak a new sensation came over Rurik, the scent of spices filling the air, and as his Housecarl leaned close he knew that she was at least a little interested in him as well. "I think I have an idea of what you want," he began, a hand coming up to softly caress her cheek, moving a hair out of the Redguard's normally stoic face. "What you crave." By now they were close enough that she could feel his hot breath on her dark skin before he closed the distance and kissed her, giving Rayya a taste of what he could offer her.

Bit by bit Rayya's stoic mask was coming undone. She gazed at Rurik, standing nearly at his height (give or take an inch or so) and fidgeted before him like a child caught out after curfew. It was an apt description given how out of her element Rayya was here. All her life she hadn't had the opportunity to let loose and get intimate with another person, and though she was an adult now with great freedom given her position as Rurik's steward for Lakeview Manor, she never reached out to start a relationship with anyone. Suffice to say, looking back she would believe that she simply didn't have what it took, but with Rurik holding such a candle for her...

And when he leaned in to kiss her, Rayya gave in to old longings and pressed her body close against his own. Her thin yet sturdy steel armor could barely contain her heartbeat- beating away like that of a sabercat in full sprint. She wrapped her strong, Redguard arms tight around Rurik for lack of better things to do and, closing her eyes, she pressed her lips back against Rurik's efforts to kiss back. It was obvious that she was inexperienced, but the woman seemed eager enough to make up for it.

Once she figured there had been enough time devoted to the kiss, or once awkwardness set in, Rayya pulled back and looked at Rurik again, only this time she wasn't sporting that stoic mask. Instead, she looked cautious and, dare I say, anxious that Rurik might be pulling her leg!

As they kissed Rurik took note of how Rayya was starting to emote, thinking to himself that if this was what it took to break her stoic facade he would have done this ages ago. Despite her obvious inexperience, she was clearly eager, and the Nord resolved to give the Redguard as many lessons as he could. Feeling her arms wrapping around him the Dragonborn returned the favor, moving his own limbs around and holding her tight against him, his hands gripping Rayya's impressive ass and giving it a good squeeze.

When Rayya pulled away Rurik met her gaze, seeing clearly the way her eyes burned with desire for him. Well, he wasn't about to disappoint this woman, not if he had anything to say about it anyway. "Take off your armor," he growled, voice full of lust, "I'm going to show you pleasures far beyond just kissing." The words would dispel any notion Rayya might have had that he was only teasing her, making it clear just how far he was willing to go with her.

Rayya felt a shiver of pleasure shoot up her spine at Rurik's lusty growl. She had her fair share of 'suitors' who tried to get into her pants, but they never started off with compliments and a kiss. Mostly they heckled her and pinched her, and while it was uncomfortable and just a little bit traumatizing, Rayya was grateful for the chance to train up her stiff right hook. Rurik was different. Whether because he was the Dragonborn or just a smooth-talker, Rayya felt the desire to slip out of her armor and let him take her for a ride. The sensation of him grabbing her ass- plush just like Ahlam's- was intoxicating, and Rayya found herself desiring so, so much more.

"Oh?" Rayya countered as she tore at the straps holding her armor together. Dark, nimble fingers hooked into clasps and buckles, and soon, the woman was in her underclothes. But there was more to take off! "Uh... I know what to do," Rayya reassured both herself and Rurik despite her increasing blush, "but... it's just... been so long, you know? Think you can, uh, reacquaint me?"

Without her steel armor and matching headgarb, Rurik could look at Rayya as she now wanted to be: a woman with desire on her mind. Chocolate hair cascaded down her head and onto her shoulders, giving her a homely yet untamed look with that green warpaint she wore. Her breasts, constrained by a short-sleeved, tan shirt, were a little smaller than what Rurik's previous Redguard conquest, Ahlam, has, but being that they were obscured at the moment, there was only one way to tell for sure. Further down, Rayya couldn't bear wearing trousers with her steel leggings- as they were lined with comfortable fur-like material- so she was wearing naught but the typical beige panties that most women tend to wear. It must have been a Radiant Raiment design with how popular it was.

But there was a tempting, glistening little spot of moisture there on her panties, and given the Redguard's hips and thighs, Rurik wouldn't be disappointed should he properly unwrap Rayya.

Rurik gave Rayya's ass one more squeeze before she began removing her armor, watching with clear interest as she revealed her underclothes to him. "Oh I think I can help you remember a few things," he said with a smirk, eyes roaming across her barely clothed body.

While not the more mature beauty Ahlam was, it was impossible to deny that Rayya was attractive in her own way. Between her warpaint and her strong body she had something of a wild look to her. And looking down her body Rurik could see that she was looking forward to this as much as he was. "Someone's eager," he commented, before stepping forward to pull her panties down, letting them drop to the ground as he looked at her glistening pussy.

Unable to hold himself back any longer Rurik pulled her shirt off of her, letting the Redguard's breasts go free in all their glory. Cupping them in each hand, the Nord began to kiss his steward once more as he pulled her onto the bed.

"C-can't believe I'm actually doing this," Rayya cooed in surprise. "But... You're right, I am eager."

Rurik was touching her again, and compared to earlier, this felt much, much better. Not to say that his touch wasn't lovely, this time he was focusing on her breasts and undressing her- something Rayya found plenty attractive in a man. She followed him to the bed and, depending on where he wanted her, got on top or bottom just for him. Her plush, chocolate breasts were damn-near perfect (something about the women in Skyrim just gave them great breasts and asses) and her shapely thighs formed the perfect gateway to her glistening, inviting pussy. And her ass was pleasantly elastic and gave way to warm, pleasant sensations for both parties- Rurik would just have to keep kneading those buns a good squeeze!

Rayya kissed the man back slow and steadily, and even a little coyly, before easing more into the act. Her tongue slipped past her lips and went to tap and slide against Rurik's own, but in the end she just couldn't commit. Had it really been that lond, or was Rayya, a strong and borderline badass Redguard woman, simply too shy to see it through? Argh! Say something sultry, Rayya! Mara's Love, repair the situation!

"So Rurik... D-do you have a spear that needs polishing?" Rayya mewled.

Rurik had placed Rayya to his side as he vigorously kissed her, his hands squeezing and kneading the Redguard's plush ass. Despite the slowness of her kisses the Dragonborn could tell that his steward was really getting into the act. Rurik felt her tongue start to press against his lips, tentatively probing at them to see what his reaction would be. Before he could react though Rayya pulled back, her dark cheeks turning a bit red as she spoke up.

His lips quirking up slightly at the incredibly unsubtle bit of flirtation, Rurik gave his steward's ass one final squeeze before pulling slightly away from her. "You know, I think I might," he whispered to her, his voice a throaty growl as he began pulling down his own pants and letting his long cock flop out. Moving slightly back to rest his body against the headboard, Rurik gave Rayya a seductive look. "Come on then, show me how you'd polish my spear!"

Back
Top Bottom