Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

The blood smears all over the place as she moans. The kitsune then says, "I know, time's up. Just let me put a ring in here." Emilia feels the needle slide out of her clit, then the kitsune puts a gold ring in its place. The kitsune leans in and whispers "If you ever want more, just ask for Sakura. They know me here." Then she dresses herself and leaves.

Emilia is so mentally overstimulated she barely notices as Kayla heals the wounds with a grin, clearly fully aware of just how much Emilia enjoyed that "torture." The aasimar then walks out the door of the temple with the vague thought of finding an inn to rest in and recover.

She barely makes it a thousand feet from the temple doors, though, when she feels a sudden stabbing pain. Wetness then soaks her legs and the borrowed robe. It smells like sulfur. Then she feels the strangest sensation, a rippling involuntary contraction of her stomach radiating down into her pussy. She would fall to the ground, but Annabelle catches her, the half-succubus's grip firm. "What the home?" she says, sounding a bit surprised. She then bends over, pulling the robe aside enough to expose Emilia's pussy.

"Well," she says, straightening and pulling the robe back into place. "I've got bad news and good news. The good news is, you're giving birth, the babies are from Hell, and they smell like dogs, so...I think it's safe to say that a normal midwife won't be able to help. The bad news is, the only place I know of that can is the temple of Asmodeus. I wouldn't normally go there - they tend not to like children of the Abyss much, even if I don't do my mother's work. But...you need help, and i don't know where else to go."

She and Svana then take Emilia's arms again and half-carry, half-drag her through the streets as more contractions pass through Emilia's belly, growing slowly stronger. She can protest, but the contractions leave her too weak to really fight back effectively. Soon the trio rent a cart, and they reach the temple soon thereafter.

It looks pretty much like one would imagine. The building is huge, possibly the biggest in the city, five stories tall and broad. It's all black stone, lit by magical torches in eerie crimson. The light illuminates stained glass windows depicting Asmodeus and various powerful devils, engaged in war and business and play. The doors are large and wide open, but not many people are going in or coming out.

Inside, the pair drag Emilia over to a lean man with an angular face in black and scarlet robes. "Ah," he says distastefully, looking at each in turn. "An aasimar, a half-breed mutt, and a daughter of the Enemy. Lovely. What brings you here?"

"She needs help," Annabelle says before Emilia can respond. "A healer. Someone who knows...how to deal with a tiefling being born, I think?"

The man in robes smirks. The expression is cruel. "That can be done. But at what price? Tell me, child, what do you have to offer the Prince of Darkness?"

Emilia didn't know how to react as she was told what was happening to her. Her body might've been healed by Kayla, but her mind was still just a bit splintered, and the sudden breaking of her water and the reveal that the very rapidly growing children were from hell did nothing to put her back in her 'proper' state of mind. Instead it was almost as if her body was operating without her control, just doing what she was told as her companions tended her, offering no objection to seeking help from the fiendish temple just because she was too out of it to even begin to think of another suggestion. And so she found herself face to face with a robed priest as she did her best to collect her thoughts, wracking her brain for anything but opening her mouth without a plan all the same, "My name...is Emilia Ardoc...surely there must be something I have, even if it's just through my family...please..." Normally she'd never offer favors based on her name, given her issues with the rest of her kin, but these were extraordinary circumstances, and her head wasn't exactly in the best place for thinking of something herself.

The priest's smile grows wider, and more vicious. "Oh, if you're an Ardoc...the irony. Yes, you can pay, you can pay in - "

"Oh, no," a smooth voice calls. A man walks into the entry of the temple. He is very pale, with black hair and bright yellow eyes, dressed in black silk, with beautiful features. After a moment, Emilia recognizes him: this is the man who she met her second time in the tower, the one who asked her how she survived...the one who summoned the hellhounds. Two more of the great hounds are walking with him now, but far larger than the ones that she was fucked by last time - these beasts are easily the size of horses, pacing on either side of the man. "No, she pays no price. I will assist her personally."

The priest turns and immediately bows, deeply. "Of course, Lord Losarkur," he says, his tone extremely humble. "Your will be done." He then turns to the next petitioner.

Emilia recognizes that name from her studies of the lower planes. Losarkur is an infernal duke, a devil who ranks just under the archdevils themselves in the hierarchy of Hell's legions. He is the huntmaster, the one who breeds, trains, and leads the greatest hellhounds in their hunts for damned souls and the enemies of Hell. His domain is dominance, obedience, training, punishment...and reward.

"Come here, little one," the infernal duke says. "You have done well. You've earned yourself a treat."

Brave as she was, Emilia wasn't completely stupid. She knew when she was horrifically outclassed, and even if she was in the best condition of her life she knew she wouldn't have a chance against an infernal duke...and here she was begging for his aid. It wasn't that the pair of hounds at his side were distracting her with unspeakable thoughts, no, no that wasn't it at all, she was just in desperate need of aid and he was offering it freely. She simply couldn't turn down a helping hand right now, no matter who it came from or what they'd given---done to her. "I---I...alright, but...don't...harm my friends," she says weakly, moving toward Losarkur with a nervous glance toward her companions.

"Your friends are not of any particular interest to me," Losarkur says dismissively. "They can accompany you. If they wish, they may even participate in your...reward. However, they do not require punishment. Come, girl." He turns and walks into the temple, snapping his fingers and pointing at the ground behind him - a clear order to heel, like a dog. Emilia feels a strong compulsion to obey this command. She can shrug it off, but still follows. She's already made up her mind to accept his help, after all. There was no reason not to follow. Annabelle and Svana accompany her, clearly unsure, but still needing to help support her weight.

The infernal duke leads the trio down a set of stairs, down six levels beneath the earth. There, he proceeds down a long hallway before stopping at a stone door. As they walk, they pass numerous priests and servants, all of whom scurry out of their way and bow down before Losarkur, who doesn't acknowledge their presence at all.

Inside the door is a large room. There's a bed, large enough for three to fit comfortably, and a desk with a chair. "Come, lie down," Losarkur says, his voice gentle and sweet. "Your contractions must be paining you"

Emilia was pretty sure she could ignore the command, she wasn't some bitch to be told to heel, but she didn't really have a choice, did she? Even if it was degrading, she had no choice but to follow along, down beneath the temple and shuddering involuntarily as she remembers her last trip underground and the basilisk she was sure had eaten her. Still, they reach the bed easily enough, but the infernal duke wasn't wrong as Emilia winces, nodding wordlessly as she stumbles toward the bed. Once she gets there, however, she manages to speak up, her voice nervous though clearly dealing with more than enough to not be too daunted by his presence, "What...what is a thing like you helping me for?"

"Well, you see, darling, it's rather simple," the infernal duke says softly, helping Emilia to lie down. "You know something of me, I think, of my nature both as devil and as myself. I am a being of honor, in my own way. I am a being of deals kept and obedience rewarded. And you, my dear, you have served me well. Of course I will reward you. It is my nature." He helps her down as the two great hellhounds sit by the door.

"Here, take those clothes off. They'll just get wet, and they'll be in the way." He gently takes the robe and begins sliding it off her shoulders as a stronger contraction ripples through her. She feels something moving inside her belly, squirming.

"Served...you?" It was hard to tell if Emilia sounded more confused or repulsed, as both were covered up by the groans of pain as her body prepared to birth beings that it was not made for and the contractions left her whimpering and moaning in agony, unable to resist as she's disrobed. Though even if she were able to offer even token resistance, given the circumstances she wouldn't find herself able to as the devil easily strips her in front of her companions.

"Well, yes, but I really wouldn't worry about that right now if I were you," the infernal duke says. His words are reinforced as another contraction ripples through her, and then a moment later another one. Time starts to lose its meaning as the world narrows to pain and pressure, to the squirming, writhing puppies in her belly. She does not remember how long she has been in this bed, in this temple. There is nothing but the contractions.

Finally, an hour or an eternity later, she feels something give. There's a ripping sensation inside her, and suddenly Losarkur is there between her legs, catching the first hellhound pup as it slides out. He holds it up, giving Emilia a good look at the black-furred, red-eyed puppy that just came from her body. "Blood of your blood," he says formally. "It falls to you to name her."

Driven by something she cannot name, Emilia gasps out, "Meaka." Losarkur nods, and cleans the pup off, cutting the umbilical cord with his fingertips. This process repeats itself three more times, yielding another female puppy she calls "Ithaqua," and two males she names "Milo" and "Frudri." Done, the contractions ended, she lays back in the bed, exhausted. The four puppies curl up next to her, two to a side, packing her in.

"You did very well, dove," Losarkur says, wiping the sweat from her brow. "Very well indeed for your first birthing."

Somewhere between relieved and horrified, Emilia just laid in shock trying to process what'd just happened and the fact that the four hellhounds currently nuzzling against her side were her children as she weakly and absent-mindedly began to stroke their fur. Her legs were still twitching somewhat, though she tried to ignore that and just focus her mind on something, anything, to keep from panicking as she turned to face her 'host'. "W-what happened? I...the hounds from before...how?"

"It's just like I told you," he says calmly. "When old Yeth fucked you, he did more than just split you open. He's the herald of Lamashtu, after all, and she does love her little monstrous rape-children. So naturally he has the gift, such as it is, of being able to sire children on anything that moves, quite literally. Not only that, but his seed tends to make his incubators more...receptive. To put it bluntly, once you've been his fuck-puppet, almost anything can knock you up. I just...did you the favor of pulling his spawn out and letting my little friends fill you instead. Which, believe me, you'd rather have their puppies than his. Yeth's spawn tend to take a very proactive approach to the birthing process. As in, they rip their way out of your womb, claws first. It tends to be lethal, and even if it isn't, it's excruciatingly painful."

"Wait," Annabelle says. "Am I hearing you right? You...had sex with Yethazmari and hellhounds?"

"Oh, and how," Losarkur says. "Would you like to tell her the gory details or shall I, pet?"

Still weak from the birthing, Emilia just shyly blushes and looks away from everyone, refusing to meet anyone's gaze as the infernal duke makes his offer, continuing to absent-mindedly pet her newborn pups as she refuses to answer. Of course, in truth, the idea of that little escapade being retold to her companions while she was 'powerless' to stop it was more than a little arousing to her, but she had to at least attempt to explain that it wasn't her fault. "I...was overpowered...It's not as though I had a choice..."

"Yes, quite helpless while the Yethazmari and his hounds fucked you in every hole you have," the infernal duke says cheerfully. "Including some you didn't have before they tore them open, as I recall. It was your first time, which may explain why it split you open quite as hard as it did. Blood everywhere, yeth hounds cumming all over the place, and of course the Yethazmari just making an incredible mess of your insides. And then there were the hounds, three or four as I recall. You were kind enough to run, and they chased you, and when they caught you, well, I think it's safe to say that everyone involved had a wonderful time with that."

Annabelle just stares. "Your first time...was with the Yethazamari?" The half-succubus shakes her head slowly. "Respect, girl. That is what I call jumping in the deep end."

Emilia just blushes faintly, though given her condition all it really does is make her appear less pale as she just nods her head and sheepishly answers, "It's...he had me cornered atop a tower...even if I'd tried to run I'd never have gotten away...and...better that than dying..." Of course, she'd been raped to death instead of just killed, but she got better, so it was still worth it. Nevermind how enjoyable it was, no, she thinks, shaking her head. Can't let them know that...

"Hey, I'm not judging," Annabelle says, while Svana nods with a knowing expression. "Just saying, your first time with a goddess's herald? That's something to brag about, circumstances aside."

"I think I like your associates more than expected," Losarkur says. "However, before we get sidetracked into the many depraved things that certain people have done over the past three days...I believe a certain aasimar is owed her reward. Come here, little one." He gestures, and once again Emilia feels a strange compulsion to do as told: come closer. She scoots over on the bed, and he clasps a heavy leather collar around her neck. It is heavy and thick enough that it is clearly not jewelry or even the sort used to mark slaves. It is the kind of collar a hunting hound wears. The infernal duke takes Serathiel from where the blade was placed beside the bed, and uses the sword to slash his own wrist. He smears his blood, dark red and scented like hounds and fire, over the collar, and over Emilia's skin, where it burns like acid but doesn't seem to do any damage.

"There," he says. "That should keep this on even through your...peculiar response to death. Are you ready for your treat?" The compulsion is stronger now, heat sparking inside her until she can barely think straight. It's hard to say no. Hard to even remember that she wants to say no. All she knows is that she feels hot and empty, and she wants to be full. She can't seem to shape a refusal.

Happy to be ordered about, even if she didn't quite get why, Emilia heedlessly presented herself to the infernal duke, gulping nervously as she was collared and reaching up to rub at her neck, feeling the leather as its placed around her as he takes her blade and cuts himself. Gasping as the acidic blood stings her, but quieting her panic when she realizes that, stinging aside, she was unharmed as she just looks up curiously at Losarkur before finally speaking up, her eyes unfocused as desire starts to overtake her and her gaze turns toward the massive hellhounds by the door, "Y-yes...please, I...I need..."

Trailing off, she isn't entirely sure what she needs, at least not well enough to put it into words, so she just nods her head, her body squirming as she does.

"Good girl," Losarkur says, and a wave of almost mind-bending pleasure fills her at the praise, the knowledge that she has pleased him. The infernal duke snaps his fingers, and another hellhound, slightly larger than the ones by the door but still rather smaller than the Yethazmari, appears beside him. "I know this may not seem special yet, but I assure you, Arashkivax here is one of my most treasured huntsman, and I do believe you will find this an experience to treasure. Not to mention that, having done such a good job carrying my hounds' pups, I think it's time to put you to the test with something a bit more...impressive. Now. Present." He snaps his fingers and she feels a strong urge to do just that, to turn and present her achingly empty cunt to the enormous hound. It's overwhelming, irresistable, and she finds herself moving to obey with nothing more than a needy whimper.

Arashkivax wastes no time in stepping forward. He places his paws on the bed, bracing them to either side of Emilia's head, and lines himself up with her pussy before thrusting in, quick and hard. His cock is so hot it's excruciating, burning her tender skin, but the tapered head slides easily into her now-loose cunt, and even with his width, comparable to that of a horse, it's not hard for him to penetrate into her. He starts humping her, quick shallow strokes that rock her body forcefully despite the relatively minimal force.

"Man, that's hot," Annabelle says, openly leering. "Call me my mother's daughter, but there's just something so sexy about watching this. You mind if I join in?"

Moaning with pleasure the instant her cunt is claimed by the infernal hound, already trying to grind her hips toward him and take him deeper even knowing it'll smash her internal organs out of the way. Her will to resist was sapped but even without Losarkur's magical influence, being so openly taken by the massive canine in front of her companions would've destroyed any desire to do anything but fuck at the moment anyway. But even as one hand moves to try and feel for the cock inside her through her stomach, she turns toward Annabelle with glossy eyes and just nods emphatically, "Y-yes, please, you both should be rewarded too!~"

"Oh, I will be," Annabelle says. The half-succubus tears her clothing off remarkably quickly, and then she changes Her features, already lovely, grow inhumanly refined and beautiful, but cruel, with full lips and hungry crimson eyes. Black horns sprout from her forehead, and black leathery wings spread from her back. She moves forward, her oversized breasts swaying, and takes Emilia's hair in her hands, pulling her face in towards her cunt. It tastes acrid and bitter and she can't wait to get more of it, which is good because the half-succubus clearly has no interest in letting go any time soon. Svana, meanwhile, just rolls her eyes and slides in underneath Emilia, still fully clothed, to start playing with the aasimar's breasts and clit.

The hellhound continues thrusting in that rapid, light way. He's not trying to apply a great deal of force or even really go particularly deep, but between his sheer size and her eagerness, he's slamming her body into the bed on every stroke and he's already over halfway to the knot.

"Good slut, good little breeding bitch," Losarkur croons. "Take him deep. And get ready for something...special. A once in a lifetime opportunity, and it's about to be coming your way."

Emilia doesn't even care that she'd meant for the devil to summon more hounds for the pair to play with as her body is groped and used by her companions while the hellhound fucks her properly as she whimpers, "Aaah, m-more, I need the whole thing," she cries out, her voice muffled by Annabelle's cunt as she begins to kiss and lick at it, desperate to get to the knot presently being denied her and needing to busy herself until it does. She was in too deep to read anything into Losarkur's words, if she even heard them, beyond the base innuendo, instead just thrusting her hips out in rhythm with the hound, trying to help him penetrate her more deeply.

"The whole thing?" Losarkur says, a smirk easily audible in his tone. "Oh, I agree. Don't you, Arashkivax?"

Evidently the hound does, because he thrusts in again, deeper, then deeper still. He's going hard now, slamming into her hard enough to smash her face into Annabelle's pussy on every stroke, which the half-demon obviously approves of greatly, based on the volume of her moans. With this hard, rapid pattern of thrusts, each one dragging that hot cock all the way out and then slamming it back in, it isn't long before the hellhound is reaching a crescendo. He thrusts in harder still, and between the force of that thrust and the loose, wet quality of Emilia's pussy, it's finally long enough to bury his bone all the way to the base, his knot slipping in and spreading Emilia open wider than she's been since the Yethazmari. He howls and humps her like that, short strokes that stir his cock around inside her and pull his knot against her lips without pulling it out. After perhaps half a dozen such shallow thrusts, he starts coming, boiling hot cum spraying into Emilia's cunt and filling her delightfully. At much the same time, Annabelle comes as well, her back arching to thrust up into Emilia's face, her wings flapping involuntarily and sending waves of sweet, sulfur-scented air into her face.

The hound rips his knot out, and sprays some more cum over her back, into her hair. Then he presses against her entrance again, and goes back to fucking her, his swollen knot pushing against her lips on each thrust, spraying more seed into her on every stroke.

Emilia would've screamed when the knot forced her lips apart and the whole of Arashkivax's cock speared her insides were her mouth not presently wholly occupied with Annabelle's cunt. As a result, her cries are simply more for the succubus to feel as she continues to lick and probe and taste, exploring the fiendish pussy even as her back arches and her eyes roll back. Her pleasure is only increased as that molten seed splashes into her womb, the ecstasy mixing with the boiling pain and scent of sulfur and wrecking havoc on her body's ability to do anything but embrace the coming orgasm, her mind shattering as she starts to pray to the cock inside of her, worshiping it with her body.

By the time the hound splatters her back and thrusts into her again, his shaft is greeted with Emilia's climax as she cries out, but if anything it only serves to redouble her efforts. Doing her best to get a few words in, she calls out, "Y-yes! More, more more! Don't stop, don't ever stop!"

Losarkur laughs and takes Annabelle and Svana by the arms, pulling them out from under the rutting pair. "You're going to want to stand over here," he says, pulling them away from the bed to the edge of the room. "Here, the puppies can keep you entertained." Svana grins, sheds her clothing, and transforms into a shaggy grey wolf. Annabelle just braces herself against the wall. Both of them have their legs spread, pussies open and presented to the hounds, who are only too eager to take advantage of this, climbing atop the pair and starting to thrust inside them.

"All right, Arashkivax, I believe that's about as ready as she's going to get, and the others are out of the way," the imperial lord says, his tone clearly amused. "Go ahead, I know you're just dying to show the bitch what she got herself into this time."

The hellhound howls, the sound high and mocking, and then it...changes. There's not a hound, however large and infernal, mounting Emilia anymore. There's something far, far larger and more terrifying. A great dragon, its scales black with crimson edges and its eyes blazing scarlet. It is huge, bigger than any living thing she has ever seen before, and it's not even close. It dwarfs the bed, its wingspan too large to fit in the room, and even lying down, it would have to knock a hole in the ceiling to raise its head more than halfway.

But all that is forgotten in moments, because Arashkivax's cock is still buried inside the aasimar, and he has no intention of stopping now. Though he's far, far too large for her - his shaft makes the Yethazamari's look small by comparison - and just being inside her is enough that her body is starting to split apart and her depth is too short to even begin to take him, he has no intention of stopping. He continues to thrust, tiny movements of his hips that slam her into the bed hard enough to crack bones. And he's still coming, spraying liters of boiling hot cum inside her on each stroke, with so much force that Losarkur has to go to her head and hold her in place or the jets of seed would push her off his cock.

"Told you you'd get something special," Losarkur says smugly. "How many people can say they've been fucked by an ancient infernal dragon?"

Throwing her head back, free of Annabelle's cunt now, Emilia lets out an ear-piercing scream as her body is stretched to its breaking point by the enormous draconic cock even as its molten seed is still filling her up. Immediately shunted into another climax, her whole body twitches, practically vibrating around the dragon's shaft, but even as her body and mind break, there's enough left of Emilia's lust to muster her strength and cry out. "All! All of it! PLEASE I'll do anything! HILT ME!"

In the furthest reaches of her mind, the noble girl knows this is going to kill her, but she's starting to realize its worth it, as the whole of her body becomes nothing more than a sleeve four sizes too small for the most amazing thing she's ever touched, and all she wanted to do was give her everything for its pleasure. What little remained of her ability to think only wanted to make sure her body was able to pleasure the glorious gift she'd been given, no matter the cost, as her hands moved to try and stroke the shaft through the bulge in her stomach, hoping to give it a handjob even as it was inside her.

The dragon lets out a roar that shakes the room and feels like it ruptures one of Emilia's eardrums as it starts thrusting in ever so slightly harder. The bed shatters under the force and he rides her down to the floor, slamming in with enough of his weight behind the thrust to break things in her pelvis. In a perverse way, she's glad, because this allows him to cram a little more into her, going a little deeper. She's halfway down his cock now, and he's pushing at her diaphragm, her whole body filling with draconic cum. The pleasure is unimaginable, indescribable, making the pain seem worth it and then some. This only redoubles when Losarkur leans down, still holding her in place, and says, "Good girl" in her ear, his voice an intimate whisper. It's utterly overwhelming and she suddenly wants nothing more than to be worthy of the gift she's been given. The boiling hot cum is spilling out of her with each thrust, drenching what's left of the bed and spilling across the floor. The dragon thrusts in deeper, and tears through her diaphragm, and while she can't breathe anymore, he's able to shove another foot of that gargantuan cock into her and start bathing the inside of her chest with cum. She doesn't really need to breathe anyway, not when she has this.

Back
Top Bottom