Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

With her body breaking and her lungs smashed, Emilia isn't able to speak or vocalize anything any more other than a wet, bloody sucking sound as she fails to take in air and likely just ends up coughing up blood and molten cum depending on how thoroughly her insides had been destroyed. But none of that mattered as she was in bliss, climaxing again and fulfilling her life's purpose as she pleasured the cock that was replacing her vital organs with an even more important one, her mind too shattered to even form a coherent thought any more, though if she were more stable she'd sell her soul to survive just a few minutes longer so she could experience the joy of being hilted until she burst. Still, she tried to hold on, with what little of her was left, to endure so she could feel every second of it, her eyes glazed over as she was pounded and smashed, briefly glancing toward her companions during one thrust before losing sight of them, only knowing the cock now.

Emilia is unable to do anything but make wet gurgling noises as the dragon thrusts in again and again and again. Each thrust slams deeper than the last, crushing through her insides, her organs rupturing and being pushed aside, and spreading that scorching hot cum through her body. When the impossibly large cock breaks through into her throat, cum starts to spray out of her mouth in jets with each thrust, and she tastes it on her tongue, hot and musky and spicy and delicious. She tries to swallow it instinctively, but she can barely get any down against the flow, and it's not like her esophagus or stomach are really intact enough to receive it. She looks over, and sees Annabelle in the throes of ecstasy as the hellhound inside her knots her, rocking back and forth. Svana actually looks back at the aasimar, the werewolf seeming very happy as well, with her hound alerady turned away and securely knotted in her cunt.

That's about all that Emilia can take in before another thrust takes all her attention. Three more thrusts, each one drawing forth a separate mind-shattering orgasm, rock what's left of her body. Then the dragon finally breaks all the way through, and his cock erupts out her mouth, shattering her jaw into pieces. She gets just a moment to see his tip thrusting out, spraying cum all over the wall, and to feel his hips finally settled against her hips as he hilts her.

Then she dies.

Emilia wakes up in a small room, not one she recognizes. She has Serathiel by her side, and that heavy leather collar is still latched around her neck, as promised. Beyond that, and a spellbook that she recognizes as the one she found in the underground observatory, she is naked and has no possessions.

Waking up as if from a dream, Emilia shudders as she feels so empty now. The image of the cock that speared her cunt pushing out through her open mouth was seared into her mind and she wished her body was strong enough that she could've survived that, been worn like that. But before she lets her imagination get away from her, her new body's lack of being in mid-orgasm helped to get her to focus on what was really happening, and she just blushed intensely, ashamed at how much she wanted to go back, at the image of being speared again while her still warm body wreathes the dragon's cock.

Shaking her head, she moves to pick up Serathiel and the spellbook, looking around for an exit even as she speaks up, "You must be...so ashamed of me..." Though it was directed toward the blade, Emilia herself wasn't sure who she was talking to as she said it.

Not really Serathiel says, sounding much calmer than Emilia feels. What could you have done differently? You needed help, and you only had one place to get it. I can hardly be ashamed that you weren't strong enough to resist an INFERNAL DUKE when he told you to do something, to want something. There aren't many mortals alive who could resist that kind of call. Though I am...concerned about the collar he put on you. Do you think it will affect you?

Emilia sees an exit, an unlocked door. She can hear movement and quiet conversation from the other side, but can't make out what is being said.

Reaching up to rub at her neck, fondling the collar instead, Emilia just shakes her head. "I just...don't know. I suppose I'll have to test if I can read magical auras through a reflection when i find a mirror...I can't very well crane my neck to look at my neck," she says with the slightest smile, trying to find a little humor in the situation. "And I doubt I can just...undo it," she comments, not even deigning to try as her ears perk up and her tail swishes at the sound of people nearby. "I wonder who's talking...well...only one way to find out, I suppose..."

Making sure she has everything, Emilia makes her way closer to the door, keeping her ear out to try and make out the voices as she tries to stealthily crack the door open, briefly forgetting about her nudity given the more pressing concerns weighing on her mind.

Emilia recognizes the voices as she opens the door - Annabelle and Svana. As she cracks it open, the voices stop. She sees the two women sitting at a small table, both dressed in black and red - Annabelle is wearing a fine robe, while Svana has on some leathers and a cloak. Neither of them has a collar on. "Oh, you're up," Annabelle says. "Here, we have your stuff, and the Asmodeans gave us some gifts to pass along." She hefts a black backpack, very finely made.

Breathing a very noticiable sigh of relief at the sight of the two of them, Emilia just opens the door wide and pulls them both into a hug. The last she'd seen of them aside, dying was still an emotional experience, and she was happy to see them again, and safe. "Thank the gods...I was worried for the two of you..." Blushing a little, she looks away slightly. "After...it happened...what...what happened?"

"Well, we finished up, and then Losarkur told us you'd done very well and he was proud of you." A spike of warmth and pleasure goes through Emilia at this phrase. "He gave us this address, said this was where you would...come back, and that we should meet you here. Then the priests gave us some clothes and supplies and stuff, and we came here. That was about...five hours ago?" Annabelle sounds remarkably level considering the subject matter.

"How did he..." reaching her hand up to her neck to feel the collar, she gets the feeling that that's how he knew where she reappeared before shaking her head and taking the offered clothes. "Well...all's well that...ends well? Though given what happened..." Gulping, she can't help but see the memory of the cock bursting out of her lips and shivering in delight at the phantom feeling surging through her entire body. "Well, we're together, and still in one piece, so...right, we should...I need to do something or I'll keep thinking about it," she admits.

"Yeah, that's fair," Svana says. "The duke told us a little about what you're doing. Looking for something, something in the stars. He pointed us somewhere too, somewhere he said was...I don't remember exactly, but it was something like 'you might find something interesting there, if you were to go looking.' It was the child goddess's temple - in the undead district, you know the one?"

Shaking her head, that snaps Emilia back to the present, albeit only half-dressed and still topless, "Right...in all the...everything, I'd nearly forgotten how I'd gotten into all of...this. Not that I had many leads, so I suppose I should...thank him later..." Of course, thanking an infernal duke was morally dubious at best, aside from the fact that she wasn't sure whether it was to thank him for the lead or for the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt at the merciless dragon's cock impaling her more thoroughly than most would ever have the joy of experiencing.

"Anyway, the Child Goddess' Temple? I've heard rumors, some cult, but I've been focused on other things, since I haven't heard of them being actively dangerous I didn't pay it much mind...I think I know how to get there though...are you two going to come with me?" She certainly wouldn't mind, if anything it would help keep her from getting lost, she just had a nagging, not unpleasant feeling that this jaunt would end with her being further defiled...and the thought scared her just a little bit.

"I'm certainly willing," Annabelle says, and Svana nods. "You ready to head out now, or you need to do anything first?"

Nodding her head, Emilia just smiles and, after a moment's pause and remembering to finish getting dressed with a slight blush to her cheeks as she realizes if she hadn't noticed she'd have casually just walked out topless and her friends probably wouldn't have stopped her, "I...think I'm ready...I still don't understand how I keep reviving like this, but...it's as if I've been healed and well-rested in spite of everything that happened, so I feel great." Though part of that could just be the afterglow of such a thorough fucking.

Emilia and her companions make their way to the northeastern corner of the city, where the district of Ankar-Te lurks like the black sheep of the already darkly-dyed city. Once there, the difference is instantly observable: there are mindless undead laborers everywhere. Skeletons and zombies are walking down the streets, carrying loads, pulling carts...it seems like every task that doesn't require much original thought is being done by the dead rather than the living. The citizens, who seem much the same as anywhere else in Kaer Maga, pay them no mind at all.

The temple is just ahead.

Grimacing, unlike everyone else Emilia did pay attention to the undead. Knowing just enough to know how vile their creation truly was, even if they were useful. But there was little she could do for the poor souls now, and less that could be accomplished without dooming her mission to failure. No, she just had to ignore the shambling corpse-men and focus on the task at hand as she walked up to the temple door, looking for some form of sentry or, otherwise, simply approaching and knocking at the door.

The door is guarded by two figures in full cloaks, and masks. It's impossible to tell their gender. "No entrance," one of them says, gripping their glaive tighter. Their voice resonates strangely, warbling and off-tune, and she still can't say what their gender or sex might be.

Stopping in her tracks, Emilia just tries to look at the pair, shifting her gaze between them, unable to figure out which to look at. "No entrance? But I wanted to...learn more about the Child Goddess," she says, it wasn't entirely a lie, learning what she kept in her temple was learning about her, right? "How am I supposed to do that if I can't enter the temple?"

"No entrance." The voice is steady, impassive, unmoving - but the figure's grip on the glaive has tightened further. They are ready to bring it to bear at a moment's notice now.

While not the best judge of character, Emilia still could take a hint that obvious and just sighs and shakes her head as she turns away, muttering "Now what?" to her companions. With few other options, she retreats back to the street, walking away from the temple for a bit as they talk, looking around as she tries to come up with a plan. Of course, given that she was already prone to watching the undead, she couldn't help but try to see if any made their way toward the temple as they walked.

There are quite a few undead, but after a bit, she spots one moving towards the temple: a zombie carrying a large basket of provisions, mostly fresh meat and vegetables.

Seeing that, an idea starts to form as she looks around more at the variety of undead around them doing menial labor, examining their clothes and way of moving about totally ignored by the populace who'd become inured to their presence. Quickly putting the idea together, she just nods quietly to herself before ducking into the nearest, most convinent dimly lit alleyway with Svanna and Annabelle, "I have an idea...but I'm not sure if it will work for all three of us, you two might need to wait, but...well I'll let you decide if you think it'll work for us all," she says, failing to explain anything. "Look around...do you see all the undead? No one's paying any attention to them...I bet, with a little bit of makeup or magic, we could disguise ourselves and sneak right in...see, one's even going to the temple now," she says, pointing to the zombie she'd spotted a moment ago."

Annabelle nods. "I don't think that a group would work. But one would." Svana nods agreement. "We can wait for you out here? Or at a tavern or something?"

Emilia just nods again, "A tavern would probably work best, you'd look kind of suspicious standing here staring at the temple," she says, oblivious to the fact that she'd been doing that for the last minute or two. "Though now it's a question of how to disguise myself to get in...that looks kind of like a uniform, so...hrm...we could probably snatch one off a zombie, I doubt it'd even notice...we can split up after you two help me find something to wear? ...Again, I guess," she finishes, blushing a little as she realized that though this plan probably wouldn't require her to strip unless the uniform was especially sheer, that still sounded bad.

Annabelle just smirks, and Svana doesn't even do that. "We can do that," the werewolf says instead. "Mugging a zombie? Piece of cake. Wait here for the next one to walk through, take it down, take the uniform."

As strange as it seems, the plan really does go through with that step without difficulty. The zombie is quickly dispatched by Svana and an axe that she picked up from the Asmodeans, and the uniform is unharmed. The werewolf and the half-succubus then head off to a nearby tavern to wait.

Happy at their work, and glad she could at least do a little good and probably get away with helping that one poor soul at least, Emilia quickly flips through her spellbook after putting on the uniform. While she didn't have have time to prepare everything she might need, she was able to quickly enough memorize the spell that would suit her purposes best here and began the incantation as fast as she could. Luckily, she had a bit of zombie on hand, so the material component to assume that form was easily obtained, and in seconds, though transmutation wasn't her strong suit, the beautiful aasimar's skin seemed to decay somewhat, bits of flesh peeling away here and there to reveal muscle, sinew, and other things in some cases. If the transmutation hadn't been so effective, she likely would've vomited at the feeling, but her stomach seemed to be empty in this form and so she only gagged for a brief moment before shaking her head and taking a deep breath out of instinct.

Shambling out toward the street, she does her best to blend in with the crowd of the dead, moving stiltedly, trying to not look too energetic or emotional, and just focusing on moving with empty-minded determination. Of course, she had nothing to deliver, but it was too late to figure that out now, so she just hoped that they'd think she was returning from a delivery or that perhaps it'd been stolen.

Back
Top Bottom