Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

The blood smears all over the place as she moans. The kitsune then says, "I know, time's up. Just let me put a ring in here." Emilia feels the needle slide out of her clit, then the kitsune puts a gold ring in its place. The kitsune leans in and whispers "If you ever want more, just ask for Sakura. They know me here." Then she dresses herself and leaves.

Emilia is so mentally overstimulated she barely notices as Kayla heals the wounds with a grin, clearly fully aware of just how much Emilia enjoyed that "torture." The aasimar then walks out the door of the temple with the vague thought of finding an inn to rest in and recover.

She barely makes it a thousand feet from the temple doors, though, when she feels a sudden stabbing pain. Wetness then soaks her legs and the borrowed robe. It smells like sulfur. Then she feels the strangest sensation, a rippling involuntary contraction of her stomach radiating down into her pussy. She would fall to the ground, but Annabelle catches her, the half-succubus's grip firm. "What the home?" she says, sounding a bit surprised. She then bends over, pulling the robe aside enough to expose Emilia's pussy.

"Well," she says, straightening and pulling the robe back into place. "I've got bad news and good news. The good news is, you're giving birth, the babies are from Hell, and they smell like dogs, so...I think it's safe to say that a normal midwife won't be able to help. The bad news is, the only place I know of that can is the temple of Asmodeus. I wouldn't normally go there - they tend not to like children of the Abyss much, even if I don't do my mother's work. But...you need help, and i don't know where else to go."

She and Svana then take Emilia's arms again and half-carry, half-drag her through the streets as more contractions pass through Emilia's belly, growing slowly stronger. She can protest, but the contractions leave her too weak to really fight back effectively. Soon the trio rent a cart, and they reach the temple soon thereafter.

It looks pretty much like one would imagine. The building is huge, possibly the biggest in the city, five stories tall and broad. It's all black stone, lit by magical torches in eerie crimson. The light illuminates stained glass windows depicting Asmodeus and various powerful devils, engaged in war and business and play. The doors are large and wide open, but not many people are going in or coming out.

Inside, the pair drag Emilia over to a lean man with an angular face in black and scarlet robes. "Ah," he says distastefully, looking at each in turn. "An aasimar, a half-breed mutt, and a daughter of the Enemy. Lovely. What brings you here?"

"She needs help," Annabelle says before Emilia can respond. "A healer. Someone who knows...how to deal with a tiefling being born, I think?"

The man in robes smirks. The expression is cruel. "That can be done. But at what price? Tell me, child, what do you have to offer the Prince of Darkness?"

Emilia didn't know how to react as she was told what was happening to her. Her body might've been healed by Kayla, but her mind was still just a bit splintered, and the sudden breaking of her water and the reveal that the very rapidly growing children were from hell did nothing to put her back in her 'proper' state of mind. Instead it was almost as if her body was operating without her control, just doing what she was told as her companions tended her, offering no objection to seeking help from the fiendish temple just because she was too out of it to even begin to think of another suggestion. And so she found herself face to face with a robed priest as she did her best to collect her thoughts, wracking her brain for anything but opening her mouth without a plan all the same, "My name...is Emilia Ardoc...surely there must be something I have, even if it's just through my family...please..." Normally she'd never offer favors based on her name, given her issues with the rest of her kin, but these were extraordinary circumstances, and her head wasn't exactly in the best place for thinking of something herself.

The priest's smile grows wider, and more vicious. "Oh, if you're an Ardoc...the irony. Yes, you can pay, you can pay in - "

"Oh, no," a smooth voice calls. A man walks into the entry of the temple. He is very pale, with black hair and bright yellow eyes, dressed in black silk, with beautiful features. After a moment, Emilia recognizes him: this is the man who she met her second time in the tower, the one who asked her how she survived...the one who summoned the hellhounds. Two more of the great hounds are walking with him now, but far larger than the ones that she was fucked by last time - these beasts are easily the size of horses, pacing on either side of the man. "No, she pays no price. I will assist her personally."

The priest turns and immediately bows, deeply. "Of course, Lord Losarkur," he says, his tone extremely humble. "Your will be done." He then turns to the next petitioner.

Emilia recognizes that name from her studies of the lower planes. Losarkur is an infernal duke, a devil who ranks just under the archdevils themselves in the hierarchy of Hell's legions. He is the huntmaster, the one who breeds, trains, and leads the greatest hellhounds in their hunts for damned souls and the enemies of Hell. His domain is dominance, obedience, training, punishment...and reward.

"Come here, little one," the infernal duke says. "You have done well. You've earned yourself a treat."

Brave as she was, Emilia wasn't completely stupid. She knew when she was horrifically outclassed, and even if she was in the best condition of her life she knew she wouldn't have a chance against an infernal duke...and here she was begging for his aid. It wasn't that the pair of hounds at his side were distracting her with unspeakable thoughts, no, no that wasn't it at all, she was just in desperate need of aid and he was offering it freely. She simply couldn't turn down a helping hand right now, no matter who it came from or what they'd given---done to her. "I---I...alright, but...don't...harm my friends," she says weakly, moving toward Losarkur with a nervous glance toward her companions.

"Your friends are not of any particular interest to me," Losarkur says dismissively. "They can accompany you. If they wish, they may even participate in your...reward. However, they do not require punishment. Come, girl." He turns and walks into the temple, snapping his fingers and pointing at the ground behind him - a clear order to heel, like a dog. Emilia feels a strong compulsion to obey this command. She can shrug it off, but still follows. She's already made up her mind to accept his help, after all. There was no reason not to follow. Annabelle and Svana accompany her, clearly unsure, but still needing to help support her weight.

The infernal duke leads the trio down a set of stairs, down six levels beneath the earth. There, he proceeds down a long hallway before stopping at a stone door. As they walk, they pass numerous priests and servants, all of whom scurry out of their way and bow down before Losarkur, who doesn't acknowledge their presence at all.

Inside the door is a large room. There's a bed, large enough for three to fit comfortably, and a desk with a chair. "Come, lie down," Losarkur says, his voice gentle and sweet. "Your contractions must be paining you"

Emilia was pretty sure she could ignore the command, she wasn't some bitch to be told to heel, but she didn't really have a choice, did she? Even if it was degrading, she had no choice but to follow along, down beneath the temple and shuddering involuntarily as she remembers her last trip underground and the basilisk she was sure had eaten her. Still, they reach the bed easily enough, but the infernal duke wasn't wrong as Emilia winces, nodding wordlessly as she stumbles toward the bed. Once she gets there, however, she manages to speak up, her voice nervous though clearly dealing with more than enough to not be too daunted by his presence, "What...what is a thing like you helping me for?"

"Well, you see, darling, it's rather simple," the infernal duke says softly, helping Emilia to lie down. "You know something of me, I think, of my nature both as devil and as myself. I am a being of honor, in my own way. I am a being of deals kept and obedience rewarded. And you, my dear, you have served me well. Of course I will reward you. It is my nature." He helps her down as the two great hellhounds sit by the door.

"Here, take those clothes off. They'll just get wet, and they'll be in the way." He gently takes the robe and begins sliding it off her shoulders as a stronger contraction ripples through her. She feels something moving inside her belly, squirming.

"Served...you?" It was hard to tell if Emilia sounded more confused or repulsed, as both were covered up by the groans of pain as her body prepared to birth beings that it was not made for and the contractions left her whimpering and moaning in agony, unable to resist as she's disrobed. Though even if she were able to offer even token resistance, given the circumstances she wouldn't find herself able to as the devil easily strips her in front of her companions.

"Well, yes, but I really wouldn't worry about that right now if I were you," the infernal duke says. His words are reinforced as another contraction ripples through her, and then a moment later another one. Time starts to lose its meaning as the world narrows to pain and pressure, to the squirming, writhing puppies in her belly. She does not remember how long she has been in this bed, in this temple. There is nothing but the contractions.

Finally, an hour or an eternity later, she feels something give. There's a ripping sensation inside her, and suddenly Losarkur is there between her legs, catching the first hellhound pup as it slides out. He holds it up, giving Emilia a good look at the black-furred, red-eyed puppy that just came from her body. "Blood of your blood," he says formally. "It falls to you to name her."

Driven by something she cannot name, Emilia gasps out, "Meaka." Losarkur nods, and cleans the pup off, cutting the umbilical cord with his fingertips. This process repeats itself three more times, yielding another female puppy she calls "Ithaqua," and two males she names "Milo" and "Frudri." Done, the contractions ended, she lays back in the bed, exhausted. The four puppies curl up next to her, two to a side, packing her in.

"You did very well, dove," Losarkur says, wiping the sweat from her brow. "Very well indeed for your first birthing."

Somewhere between relieved and horrified, Emilia just laid in shock trying to process what'd just happened and the fact that the four hellhounds currently nuzzling against her side were her children as she weakly and absent-mindedly began to stroke their fur. Her legs were still twitching somewhat, though she tried to ignore that and just focus her mind on something, anything, to keep from panicking as she turned to face her 'host'. "W-what happened? I...the hounds from before...how?"

"It's just like I told you," he says calmly. "When old Yeth fucked you, he did more than just split you open. He's the herald of Lamashtu, after all, and she does love her little monstrous rape-children. So naturally he has the gift, such as it is, of being able to sire children on anything that moves, quite literally. Not only that, but his seed tends to make his incubators more...receptive. To put it bluntly, once you've been his fuck-puppet, almost anything can knock you up. I just...did you the favor of pulling his spawn out and letting my little friends fill you instead. Which, believe me, you'd rather have their puppies than his. Yeth's spawn tend to take a very proactive approach to the birthing process. As in, they rip their way out of your womb, claws first. It tends to be lethal, and even if it isn't, it's excruciatingly painful."

"Wait," Annabelle says. "Am I hearing you right? You...had sex with Yethazmari and hellhounds?"

"Oh, and how," Losarkur says. "Would you like to tell her the gory details or shall I, pet?"

Still weak from the birthing, Emilia just shyly blushes and looks away from everyone, refusing to meet anyone's gaze as the infernal duke makes his offer, continuing to absent-mindedly pet her newborn pups as she refuses to answer. Of course, in truth, the idea of that little escapade being retold to her companions while she was 'powerless' to stop it was more than a little arousing to her, but she had to at least attempt to explain that it wasn't her fault. "I...was overpowered...It's not as though I had a choice..."

"Yes, quite helpless while the Yethazmari and his hounds fucked you in every hole you have," the infernal duke says cheerfully. "Including some you didn't have before they tore them open, as I recall. It was your first time, which may explain why it split you open quite as hard as it did. Blood everywhere, yeth hounds cumming all over the place, and of course the Yethazmari just making an incredible mess of your insides. And then there were the hounds, three or four as I recall. You were kind enough to run, and they chased you, and when they caught you, well, I think it's safe to say that everyone involved had a wonderful time with that."

Annabelle just stares. "Your first time...was with the Yethazamari?" The half-succubus shakes her head slowly. "Respect, girl. That is what I call jumping in the deep end."

Top Bottom