Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

Emili makes it inside the temple compound, which proves to be a veritable maze of narrow corridors, claustrophobic stairs, and general confusion. There's no easy way to navigate it, and she's soon hopelessly turned around.

That's when she spots someone who is clearly a priest, a deathly pale man in white robes with a ceremonial dagger on his belt. He spots her at the same moment, and immediately starts walking towards her.

Tempting as it was to ask for directions, Emilia knew she wasn't supposed to be in here, and the fact that her disguise's magical nature meant it was on a painfully limited duration, albeit one she could refresh if she could get another zombie alone, only made her more nervous as she did her best to continue her act. Not knowing where to go or what to do, she just did her best to continue onward with mindless determination, trying not to look at the priest approaching her as she continued shambling blindly in the direction she was already going.

This works...or so Emilia thinks for a moment. She makes it past the priest, and then feels a strong tug on the back of her dress. It's stronger than it looks, and taking her off guard as it does, he manages to get a good grip, but can't actually pull her down as he clearly intended. "What do we have here?" he asks, sounding more amused than anything.

Emilia just reacts as best she can to emulate the zombie she'd captured and stolen the robe from, either fruitlessly attempting to continue on her path or moaning and stopping in her tracks as appropriate, hoping he can't hear her heartbeat as her pulse quickens.

"You're doing a better job than most people, but you overlooked one thing," the priest continues, not letting go. "Zombies don't wear collars. You don't have to worry about marking them because they aren't going to try to run. Much more convenient than slaves that way, don't you think?"

Gulping, Emilia doesn't bother trying to keep up the act at that point, but, figuring all she really needed to do was get out of sight and hide for a bit, she doesn't try to fight and just speaks up, "Oh, drat...well, sorry!" She didn't really want to hurt the priest, he hadn't done anything wrong after all, at least as far as she could prove. It's not as if she knew he was a necromancer, and she was unarmed besides, so rather than anything else, she just tries to run, clearly not realizing just how sturdy the dress, or his grip, might be.

Emilia manages to pull loose, but only makes it a few steps before her vision goes black. It doesn't return, and she's left to stumble blindly.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that she'd been blinded, but it did take someone with a little magical knowledge to know that the spell in question would leave her forever blind unless dispelled or dismissed...and blind, she couldn't hope to escape the temple, let alone study her spellbook later to be able to dispel the effect, which left only one option for her to consider at the exact moment she stumbled and tripped, falling onto the floor. Luckily she was adept at rolling with the fall and didn't suffer any noticable scrapes or bruises on her still undead form as she blindly looks in the priest's general direction, picking herself up.

Her breath is a little short, she can't help but be worried as she starts to realize just how powerless she is at the moment, and she can only pray she's at the mercy of someone, well, merciful as she speaks. "I...I surrender..."

"Good choice," the priest's voice says. "Now, I'm not wholly without kindness, and you seem reasonably benign. So, rather than kill you, I'm going to let you go." Emilia's hopes rise for a moment...and then fall as the priest continues, "After you've been disciplined to make sure you won't try this again. Let me get a zombie to be your, heh, seeing eye dog."

Though her hopes had fallen, they at least weren't crushed...and though she couldn't blush in her current guise, if she didn't look undead herself she would as the thought of an undead canine enters her mind's eye...an image all the more real to her with the lack of actual vision. Still, she shakes her head to chase the thought off, surely he just meant it as a turn of phrase, she hadn't see non-humanoid undead around after all. "I..."

Realizing she didn't have room to stand on or any real way to argue back, not if she wanted her eyesight back, she just nods her head sheepishly and tries to pick herself up off the ground, blindly fumbling for the wall to steady herself. At the very least, this meant she might be led around to areas she hadn't discovered yet...even blind she might be able to find whatever it was she was looking for if she just endured the indignity that would almost certainly be less than what she'd gladly suffered mere hours before.

Emilia manages to find a wall to lean on and push herself to her feet, though the idea of actually getting anywhere is laughable. Several minutes pass before she feels something push against her hand. It is in fact a dog, rotting - she can feel its spine against her fingers. "Come along," the priest says firmly, and she hears his footsteps receding. The dog follows, leaving her no choice but to come with them.

She can't track the twists and turns they take. She knows they descend a staircase - she couldn't miss it, given that she stumbles over her feet and the zombie and ends up falling down it, landing in a heap with an undead dog on top of her. She knows this place is a maze. That's about it.

Finally she is led into a room and they stop. "The rest of the zombies will be here soon," the priest says conversationally. "So what were you looking for in here? Was it worth it?"

Blind and stumbling, Emilia can't conceal the grimace and obvious distaste she has for the rotted canine that she needs to rely on, barely able to hold back the gag. She'd only been blind for a few moments but it already felt as if her other senses were heightened, which made the beast all the more revolting as she held onto its skeleton, practically dragged along, hopelessly lost before finally just shaking her head, "I...don't know..." she says honestly. "I was looking for answers and I had a lead, but I didn't---wait, rest of the zombies?"

"Well, naturally," the priest says. "Or perhaps skeletons...I can't make up my mind, we'll use both. One moment." There's a rustling sound, and then she finds herself being taken by the hand, led to a large, metal table. It is very cold, the sheer fabric of the zombie uniform doing almost nothing to prevent her from feeling the chill. The priest's helpful hands guide her to lie down, then gently pull the uniform off of her. "Don't want this in the way, and can't be tearing it. They're awfully expensive, you know," he says conversationally. Once she's fully stripped except for the heavy collar, he pushes her back down onto her back and softly pulls her legs apart. "You're exceptionally well-formed," he says. "In fact, I may take a turn myself once the zombies and the skeletons are through with you. Give you a bit of a treat for the finish. Provided you're a good girl, of course." As he says this, she feels the strangest sensation - a prickling against her neck, under the collar. Somehow she wants to be a good girl, even for this appalling man. She wants to make him...proud.

Whimpering at first as she's laid across the metal table, she bites her lip and starts to try to protest. He'd said he wasn't going to kill her and what else could zombies and skeletons do to her like this? But as he strips her robe away, leaving her naked and mentions having a turn himself, she almost gags in disgust as she realizes what he means...and then the collar's magic overrides those feelings, or at least, it makes her want to obey more than the idea revolts her and she just smiles and lets her legs be spread. "O-of course but if I'm to be rewarded for being a good girl...ahh, wouldn't the best reward to be used by every~ single~ rotting~ cock~?" This depraved priest was going to make her fuck the undead, it was awful, a horrible thought, but she had to do it, and she was going to make sure he praised her.

"That's the spirit," the priest says as the door opens. Shambling footsteps approach, and then the table creaks as first one body, then two, then more crowd onto it beside her.

Blinded, it's impossible to tell what exactly is next to her. All she has to go on are her other senses. The sound of shifting weight on the table. The scent of rotting flesh and embalming fluid. The feeling of a bare pelvis rubbing against her, humping her leg though it lacked any organs to actually enjoy her with. The taste of a rotting cock, something close to human she thinks, as it slides into her mouth, shutting her up and filling her mouth with the taste of death. The zombie starts fucking her, slow but very hard, as more hands and paws and bones start groping every inch of her body, all but burying her in corpses.

She can't help but gag on the taste of rotting flesh, her body making squelching noises instinctively even as she does her best to give the cock a genuine blowjob, rubbing her tongue against its length and probing any missing pieces of it as she gleefully pleasures the unfeeling shaft even as she swallows back bile. Of course, with her mouth thus occupied and blinded, she can hardly do anything to assist the other shambling corpses, save for reach out her arms and look for something to play with while bucking her hips forward, offering her cunt to each and every one of them shamelessly.

More dead flesh and bones press against Emilia, genitals in various states of decomposition pushing into her hands, against her legs. The weight on her increases, and an undead thing is suddenly pressing an erect canine cock into her. It doesn't take it slow at all, just thrusts in and then starts to thrust against her. The motions are steady, very forceful, and completely lacking in emotion or passion. It's like fucking a machine, but moreso because this is something that should be alive, should have feelings and cares, and simply...doesn't. It thrusts with bruising force into her, and there's nothing there, just meat, just dead tissue and magic.

"They can't come, per se, but I could make them simulate it, a little," the priest says, his tone still conversational. "You'd probably like that, with how much of a slut you are. Wouldn't you, little bitch?"

Moaning and gagging more as she slurped on the decayed flesh, her tongue scraping some flakes of the undead shaft away as she blew the zombie that she couldn't see. It was hard to speak up, but the zombie was hardly able to enjoy it, and wouldn't mind if her teeth bit into it a little as she tried to talk, "Mmmrrr! Yes!" Her words were muffled as she tried to speak without ever stopping her blowjob entirely, but she managed to at least make herself heard over the moaning, "I want all...there disgusting, fetid cum! Inside, inside me! I want their rotting meat to claim me!" Even saying that, she swallowed a tiny bit of the flesh her teeth had torn off and gagged, wretching a little even as she kept up her blowjob. Wanting to do her new master proud though, she couldn't just give in, so she had to lock herself in place somehow. And without the use of her hands, all she could do was try to lock her legs around the undead canine pounding away at her cunt, helping to push it in to the knot as she moaned out more.

The undead monsters keep slamming into her, against her, rotting flesh and polished bones sliding and pushing and thrusting. They carry her off the side of the table and she hits the ground hard, the zombie fucking her mouth using the force of the fall to thrust in even harder. Her face tears through its skin, punching through into rotting meat, while its cock ends up well down her throat. The priest barks a word she doesn't understand at the same moment, and the undead cock jerks, a thick fluid trickling out. It tastes like death and corruption and embalming fluid, and despite her need to please, she vomits at the taste, pushing it away in instinctive revulsion. The other undead spray and smear the same thick, toxic liquid into her cunt and across her skin.

"I think that should be enough to teach you a lesson," the priest says. The undead pull themselves off of her, but she feels fingers tangle in her hair a moment later, pulling her. She has to scrabble along after the priest on the floor or be literally dragged by her hair, assuming it doesn't tear out. He pulls her up the stairs and back through the maze, blind. She hears a door open and close, then feels the slightly fresher air of the city in her face. She crawls across the grass, then out a gate.

"And here we are, slut," the priest says, throwing her to the ground. She feels a burning sensation behind her eyes, and blinks back tears as her vision slowly comes back. By the time she can see clearly again, the priest is gone, and she is lying on the ground outside the temple, naked except for the collar.

As she was hauled away from the undead orgy, even with her mouth still spilling bile, she whimpered and weakly reached for them, her legs twitching as she let herself be carried away. Blind as she is, she quickly gives up her mewling, however, and does her best to scramble after the priest pulling her hair to minimize the pain before she's tossed outside. Ironically, having her vision restored in the daylight is blinding on its own, and it takes her several seconds of blinking and gasping as she weakly clawed at the grass to come to her senses and look around.

Of course, stripped as she was, she could only sigh as she realized that her friends were waiting in a crowded tavern as she mutters to herself about needing to have better contingencies in place as she picked herself off the ground, looking down and realizing that what the zombies had done to her was probably more than a little noticeable...but even still there was nothing to it but to try and sneak her way through the streets back to her companions.

Emilia tries to sneak through the streets, but it's really not terribly effective considering that it's an open street in the middle of the day. She gets seen by, well, rather a lot of people, most of whom snicker at both her nudity and the many bruises left by the rough fucking of the undead.

She eventually reaches the tavern, where her friends are sitting at a table in the corner. Like everyone else, they turn to look when she walks in. Annabelle smirks, while Svana just sighs dramatically. As Emilia walks over Annabelle says, "Well, I take it things did not go great and dear gods what is that smell? You reek like something that should be buried."

Sighing as the entire tavern turns to look at her, Emilia just swallows her pride and tries to own the situation. She'd just been gangbanged by zombies, did it really matter if a few midday drunks saw her at this point? With the thought that she'd already been so utterly humiliated that nothing could make it worse, she just makes her way over to her friends, not bothering to hide herself any more, though not intentionally trying to put on a show either even if her tail wags happily at the attention, as she plops down, naked, into a seat, frowning at Annabelle. Closing her eyes for a second she sighs, and in a very quiet voiced just mutters, "It was a pack of zombies...I don't know how many, I was blinded..."

Given that she went in unarmed, and came back naked and smelling of the grave, it probably won't take them long to connect those dots and she lets it sink in before explaining in more detail what she discovered, or more accurately, how she was caught, though she doesn't go into detail about how the undead felt inside of her unless pressed, nor does she mention how obedient she was over the whole ordeal. Instead, after explaining everything else, she just glances up at the two of them and bites her lip. "Actually, um...there's something...just...will you two do me a favor? I want you to...ahh..." Blushing, she shakes her head and steels herself to risking everything to be sure before continuing. "Tell me to do the dirtiest, most naughtiest, lewdest, most depraved and vile thing you can imagine. I promise, I won't judge you for it, no matter what it is, but it...it needs to be something that even with everything else I've done I'd never in a million years ever do it..."

Svana looks at Emilia for a moment, then shrugs helplessly. "Um...finger yourself in front of the bar?" she says, her tone uncertain. Emilia feels no urge to follow the direction.

Then Annabelle sighs. "That's not how this sort of thing works, doggo," she says to Svana. "Here, this is how you do it." She turns to Emilia and, in a much more commanding voice, says, "Lie down on the floor. I'm going to sit on your face, you're going to lick my ass, and you're going to finger me. Right here, in front of all these strangers. Once I'm done you're going to beg me to let you cum, and if you did a very, very good job, I might agree to let you fuck the rest of the bar. Anyone who wants some." Her tone is utterly firm, with no question and no consideration for Emilia's desires or feelings.

This time, Emilia feels an overpowering desire to comply. She wants to make the half-succubus happy. She wants to make the rest of the bar happy. She can't say no; she can't even remember why she might want to.

Blushing a little, but otherwise not saying anything, Emilia just shakes her head at Svana's suggestion, but as she opens her mouth to ask her to repeat it while treating her like a dog, Annabelle takes charge and says what needs to be said. Licking her lips, her eyes seem to gleam with desire at the idea and she just smiles as she promptly slides out of her chair and moves toward the middle of the bar. Giggling a little, wanting to make Annabelle proud, she calls out to her in no way quietly as she starts to lay down with everyone watching, "What are you waiting for~ My face is over here, I can't do a good job if you aren't here!" Even as she says it, she glances around the bar, imaging each one of them taking a turn with her, getting a look at her soon to be partners.

As Emilia lies down, the rest of the bar turns to watch, pretty much everyone being intrigued by the possibility of what might happen here. It's a fairly diverse crowd, including several people with the dark robes common among necromancers (one of them so fat he can only be a bloatmage), a hobgoblin in heavy armor, two humanoid wolves that might be any of several things, and a kitsune woman with a blindfold over her eyes and heavy scarring on her face.

Annabelle wastes no time in walking over, stripping without an ounce of self-consciousness as she walks. The bar pays just as much attention to her, especially when she yawns and sits over Emilia's mouth. "Whatcha waiting for, slut?" she says, and Emilia feels a shiver of joy run through her at being called a slut.

Back
Top Bottom