Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

Emilia just nods her head, "J-just take me to whatever I have to do," she says, the slip of the tongue revealing what she's thinking about.

"That's the spirit," Kayla says, reaching out with gentle hands. She strokes them over Emilia's skin, and moments later they're bathed in a gentle golden light. Emilia feels a deep sense of peace come over her, like reclining in front of the fire on a cold winter day, and the pain of her many wounds eases. Within moments, her flesh is whole, with nothing to show for the ordeal she's been through over the past day.

That done, the priestess rises and goes to her desk, from which she grabs a bottle and a glass. She pours a generous shot of the first into the second, the smell suggesting a strong brandy of some kind, and then caps it and puts it away. "Here," she says, offering the glass to Emilia. "Trust me, you're going to want it."

Whether or not the aasimar drinks, Kayla then leads her out of the office and back down the stairs, down to the same subterranean level where Emilia was previously fucked by thriae. She goes to a different door, though, and the room it reveals is different as well. A small, cozy room, it smells of beeswax and leather. A leather-covered massage table is the centerpiece of the room, with closed cupboards and leather armchairs spaced around it.

"Up you go," Kayla says, helping Emilia up onto the table. She then goes and rummages in one of the cupboards, returning moments later with a set of padded leather cuffs. She slips these onto Emilia's wrists and ankles and then attaches them to hooks on the table, leaving the aasimar spread-eagled on her back. A heavy leather collar goes on next, and is hooked to the table as well, so that she can't even move her head. Out of her peripheral vision she sees Kayla take a seat on one of the armchairs.

A few minutes later, she hears the door open, close, and lock. A pale Tien woman walks into view a few seconds later, wearing a long black robe. "This is the aasimar?" she asks, the question directed at Kayla.

"This is the one," Kayla affirms. "Remember the rules." There's a note of warning to this last sentence.

"Not to worry. I never overstep," the Tien woman says. Then she leans over and talks to Emilia directly. "Hello, pet," she says. "Are you excited?"

Taking the drink as she starts feeling better, Emilia tries not to let anything bother her. Knowing what she's going to have to do, she takes a breath and leaves the borrowed cloak on the chair before she's marched naked into the sub level, looking around the room she finds herself in, trying to steel herself for whatever is going to come but assuming that Kayla won't give her any real warning. Still, she owed the priestess, and was obedient, shivering, perhaps with fear, as the cuffs and collar were brought out, binding her in place.

Since she was still able to talk, when the tian woman speaks up, she doesn't answer her question, instead, askingone of her own, "What rules? What...what did I agree to?"

"Here's a hint, pet," the Tien woman says, slipping out of her robe. Clearly visible on her chest is a tattoo of a skull and chains. The rest of her skin is covered in a mix of smaller tattoos and scars, the latter of which are far too numerous to count, and appear to have come from all manner of injuries, from burns and cuts to more exotic and harder to place marks.

Putting the woman's appearance, holy symbol, and what Kayla had said together, Emilia squirms a little as she realizes she's in for a very rough day. Kuthonites are known for their skill at torture, but the aasimar can't help but hope that maybe this one will want something other than pain from her. Still, she only gulps and doesn't say anything else for now.

The woman's smile grows a little wider as Emilia visibly realizes what she's in for. "Let me slip into something more comfortable," she says, rolling her shoulders in a loose shrug, and suddenly her form shifts, melting and flowing. It reforms instants later as a humanoid fox with jet black fur and green eyes, smiling wickedly and showing far too many teeth. "Let's see," she muses, bending over out of sight. When she straightens, she's holding a long, thin knife. She places the point on Emilia's chest, directly between her breasts, and begins to drag it down her body. It doesn't cut, and if anything feels like a soft caress - save for the fact that the steel is cold and sharp against her skin. "Are you ready, pet?" the kitsune asks, her tone gentle.

Frozen as the tip of the knife slides down her, Emilia can't answer immediately. She didn't want this, she didn't want more pain, but...she didn't have a choice. There was no other way...and her quietly wagging tail suggested maybe she wasn't quite as opposed as she could be as she slowly, warily, nods her head.

The woman smiles, and abruptly the blade digs in, dragging through Emilia's skin in a long, shallow cut. The pain feels like her chest has a line of fire drawn on it, and she can feel blood start trickling down over her skin. "That's it, pet," the kitsune croons, and Emilia feels her fingers dip into that blood before she raises them to her lips and licks them. "That's it, just like that...." The blade begins to caress her skin again, then cuts a shorter line across her belly. The kitsune shivers, and it's easy to see that she's heavily aroused by the blood. The fingers of her free hand begin petting Emilia's hair, the gentleness sharply contrasting with the blood dripping from her.

Emilia gasps as she's cut open, the blood flowing from her newly knitted skin. She doesn't have any ability to fight back and closes her eyes as she tries to just give in to the moment and let herself go, knowing that the pain is only going to get worse, especially after what Kayla said. For now, at least, she'd resist the impulse to cry out.

The kitsune smiles widely, and the blade descends again. At the same time, her other hand drops lower and begins to gently rub Emilia's belly, comforting her even as the knife draws a long bloody line down Emilia's arm. "See, pet? It's not so bad," she says. Then, abruptly, she brings the hilt of the knife down in a hard strike on the cut, sending a spike of hot pain through Emilia's arm. The fingers of her other hand dip into the blood and begin smearing it over Emilia's belly as they start to rub lower and lower down.

Emilia gasps as she's cut open, the blood flowing from her newly knitted skin. She doesn't have any ability to fight back and closes her eyes as she tries to just give in to the moment and let herself go, knowing that the pain is only going to get worse, especially after what Kayla said. For now, at least, she'd resist the impulse to cry out, meekly sucking in air and nodding her head. But as the kitsune's hand rubs the aasimar's belly, Emilia can't help but feel something pressing out of her. Still recovering as she was, the confused aasimar couldn't be certain if what she felt was real or imagined, and for the life of her couldn't understand what the feeling was, blissfully oblivious to the litter of hellhound pups growing inside her. Whimpering, she just mutters quietly, barely able to be heard, "P-please...a-abuse me..."

"That much, pet, I think I can promise," the kitsune says, her tone sardonic, as the blade descends in another long, slow cut on Emilia's other arm. The fingers of her free hand have dropped further, and dip slowly into Emilia, stroking and teasing at her. This continues for several moments, interspersing gentle caresses with almost delicate slices into her arms and chest. After perhaps half a dozen of the cuts, the kitsune lays the blade aside and leans down. Her tongue laps at one of the cuts, and Emilia can hear the pleased noise the other woman makes as she tastes the aasimar's blood.

As the kitsune straightens, she sets the knife aside on a small table and reaches for her bag. Emilia can't see from her angle what the kitsune is doing, and it comes as a surprise when she feels a sharper burning pain a moment later. The kitsune pushes the needle through, leaving it pierced through the skin of Emilia's arm, and then presses down firmly on it as her fingers continue to stroke at the aasimar's pussy. The skin caught between her fingers and the needle feels incredibly sensitized, the pressure far more intense than it really is. A few seconds later, another needle slips in, crossing over the first one and catching a bit of flesh between the two. Her knuckle rocks back and forth where the two cross, and even more than before the pressure feels more intense than it really is, a sharp pain spiking through Emilia's arm where the metal intersects with her flesh.

Gasping at the twinge of pain and the warm sensation of the kitsune's tongue lapping up her blood, Emilia isn't sure what else she can do. After all she's been through, the aasimar wanted nothing more than to be used, abused, and treated as a toy, even if she wasn't fully capable of expressing that desire even internally, so leaving her body to be played with, pierced, poked, and prodded by the kitsune was a thrill in itself. Biting her lip, she still tries not to cry out, but she's not quite as successful this time.

"That's it, pet," the kitsune coos at Emilia's soft sound of pain. "Let it out...." Her fingers pick up the pace down below, stroking and teasing gently at the aasimar. At the same time, she picks the knife up again and drags it in a long, slow slice along her side, the blade gliding easily over Emilia's ribs. "It feels good, doesn't it?" she continues, dragging the knife across the last cut without slicing in, just smearing blood along Emilia's skin. "Just delightful to lie here like a toy...." She punctuates the words with a particularly intense caress, her fingers hooking inside Emilia and pulling up gently.

Gasping as the knife slides across her, Emilia isn't sure how to react, but when the kitsune describes her situation and hooks her fingers into her she cries out breathlessly, finally realizing what it is she was after. "Ahhh!...I'm just a toy! Use me like one...please...tear me apart, give me to the dogs...I don't care, just use me!"

"So eager," the kitsune says with a warm smile. Her fingers find a sensitive spot within Emilia, and stay there, rubbing at her vigorously. Her other hand drags the blade in a slow circle on the aasimar's chest, before abruptly stabbing it in. The blade doesn't go particularly deep, but the agony is immense, far greater than a normal wound should have. The Kuthite is breathing hard now, and licking her lips. "Almost done, my pet," she says, then slaps her Emilia hard on the crossed needles.

Sucking in air, Emilia stops breathing as the pain causes her to stop breathing for a few moments, the icy chill stabbing into her heart almost as she resists the urge to cry out, instead letting the kuthonite have her way with her body. At least until she's slapped, the extra sensation making it impossible to not moan out lightly once again.

The Kuthite begins moving faster, her fingers rapidly pumping in and out of Emilia's cunt. The blade digs in, slicing several long parallel lines down the aasimar's ribcage as the kitsune's thumb starts working Emilia's clit, quick and light. "I love seeing you like this," she says, licking her lips and breathing hard. "You're not an angel. You're just a toy. You're a piece of fucking meat for me to do anything I want to. And you're going to fucking enjoy it, pet, aren't you? Because that's the kind of slut you are."

As her body is used, Emilia quivers and shakes, moaning openly now and embracing the pain as part of the pleasure, nodding her head and crying out. "Y-yes! Just a toy, meat! I'm a slab of meat, I exist to be used and sold for your pleasure," she shouts through the moaning, gleefully devaluing herself as she embraces the sensations overloading her body and mind, begging to be treated like the slut the kitsune knew she was, praying to every god that would listen to grant her lust fueled wish to be turned into a living fucktoy forever.

The kitsune slaps Emilia hard across the face with the flat of the blade. Seconds later, she drags the blade across Emilia's cheek, slicing fairly deeply. Her fingers keep up the relentless pace, the pleasure mixing with the pain to render Emilia all but incapable of speech or even thought. It seems like she won't be satisfied until the aasimar is completely lost to the sensations. The kitsune is breathing harder, panting heavily.

Panting just as hard, Emilia's eyes light up as she gives herself over to wanton pleasure, her morals and humanity abandon as she begs and pleads and prays, not quite past the point of being unable to speak as the adrenaline courses through her, letting her cry out in ecstasy. "Yes! More, please more, break your toy! Sell this slutty body for coppers to beasts! Fill me with them! Punish me for wanting it! Anything, please!"

"Sorry, pet. I only payed for an hour, and your mistress would be displeased if I removed any of your limbs." She smiles as she says this, a little dreamily; she's definitely fantasizing about cutting your limbs off. Her fingers pause for a moment and then resume, if anything more frenetically than before. The knife stabs into Emilia's cheek, piercing through it into her mouth. The kitsune slices with it, cutting a ragged hole in the side of Emilia's mouth. Blood floods her mouth as the kitsune pulls the blade out and licks it, shivering ecstatically.

The aasimar cries out as the knife penetrates her cheek, her cry only serving to open her mouth and slice her up more, causing her to bleed even as she whimpers and moans, "Please! Tell her to sell me! To the lowest bidder! Whoever will use my body for what it deserves! This slut exists to be used and filled and defiled! Please..." While her initial cries were more powerful, by the end the last please is barely a whisper, a pitiful, quiet, desperate sound.

The kitsune pants heavily as Emilia cries out, the blade slicing a ragged line completely through her cheek. The blade actually pierces through into the aasimar's tongue, not all the way through, but deep enough to make speech impossible. At the same time, her fingers work the aasimar's cunt and clit over frenetically. The pain and pleasure is overwhelming, and it's impossible to avoid a mind-shattering orgasm. Somewhere lost in the haze of pleasure and blood, she can hear the kitsune's smooth, pleased voice. "Don't worry, my pet, my slave. I'm sure your mistress will be happy to make arrangements for you to get fucked by someone even more depraved than I am." As Emilia's orgasm winds down, the kitsune pulls the knife free and bends over. She rummages in a bag for a moment before straightening. Abruptly, Emilia feels a spike of insanely intense pain as the kitsune drives a needle through her clit.

With her cheek sliced through and her tongue impaled, it was all Emilia could do to whimper and moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her body was used and abused to the point that she simply couldn't hold back her climax. Left mentally broken as she was though, there was little she could do to respond to the kitsune's little message of hope but dumbly nod her head, blood and drool mixing together and pouring freely from the wound in her face before her eyes roll back at the stabbing sensation from the needle, forcing her into another pained moan.

Back
Top Bottom