Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Watched The Spy Who Dumped Me. Predictable, but funny and entertaining. Certainly convinced me that Sam Heughan might have a chance as 007 though I've heard they are giving it to the actor who played Robb Stark.

Watched Venom.

I wouldn't say it was a great movie, but it wasn't terrible. You could definitely spot the scenes where they tried to tone it down from R to PG-13, and it really detracts from the movie. I'd like to see the uncut version of the film at some point.

He Never Died, a dark, comedic supernatural flick with some ties to Christianity, specifically the story of Cain and Abel. Pretty damn good, if weird as hell (and don't worry, the religious stuff is really just to set the story for Cain).

The last movie I saw was A Quiet Place. It was different, intense, even though there was not a bunch of talking.

Venom I really enjoyed the fighting the way the story went and the humor unlike what everyone else thinks it's a amazing movie IMO

Tulip Fever.

I love period pieces but finding a good -new- one these days is not so easy, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom