Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Avengers: Infinity Wars

I've been thinking about watching Thor: Ragnarok again though because Hela. :heart::heart::heart:

READY PLAYER ONE
5isakpC.gif

Deadpool

I rewatched the first Deadpool after having watched Deadpool Two on opening day and I have to say that I find the first to be the best movie of mine. It is great, funny, loving and just all round awesome.

tumblr_inline_p1sijdSbbX1rjtxmn_540.gif

Last movie I watched was Blended with my fiancee. We've seen it a few times before so we re-watched it again since I rented it from the public library. Last newer movies I seen was Digimon Adventure Tri: Loss which I hate how it ended on a damn cliffhanger.

Solo.

Hard to tell what the general masses think of SW nowadays, but to be blunt, I don’t rightly care. I had fun with it and was entertained. : )

The Longest Day.

An WW2 movie about the D-DAY landings o. June 6, 1944 in Normandy, France. Got a number action stars in it from the 1960s.

Hereditary. I... I have a lot of feelings about this movie that are hard to articulate because on the one hand, it was absolutely gorgeously filmed, the acting was superb, but....
the way the film ends is severely disappointing to me because they dance with the Is It/Isn't it? notion of demonic entities vs mental illness.

47 Ronin

Had its flaws like almost every other movie tends to. But all in all, this was really good. The fact it is a historical-fictional flick made it even more intriguing for me. I'd never heard of the actual 47 ronin during the feudal/ancient days of Japan.

Back
Top Bottom