Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I was skeptical, but Puss In Boots: The Last Wish actually lived up to the hype.

And got me running a mini-Shrek marathon afterwards.

I just watched every Shrek for the hell of it and man... he's a whiny little bitch in almost all of them.

I mean - not really? Depends on what would classify as whiny, but the entire point about the character (from what I can remember) is that as opposed to a lot of Fantasy protags who're out to explore and discover more about the world, he doesn't want any of that and is just very close-minded.

Sure his worldview changes and he grows as more of a person and less of an Ogre, but he'd still rather have people stay TF out of his swamp from beginning to end of the franchise.

Rewatched Akira in theatres for the 35th, amazing experience for the music alone. I didn't remember there being so many silent scenes but that's probably due to me growing up with the original dub that may or may not have been edited differently with added voice-overs.

You need to watch the third and fourth film again before you say "not really".

Bad Guys was aight though.

I have seen all the films, I can quote 1-2 by memory, just don't really think I agree with it.

If that was your take on the character though, that is 100% fine by me, you do you man lol.

Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Amongst Thieves.

Very faithful to the D&D system and Forgotten Realms lore, and an all-round fun movie. Worth checking out if you haven't already.

Trainspotting. Filthy but in a great way.

32255742.gif

Back
Top Bottom