Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

The last movies I watched back to back. First started with Evil Dead Rise, didn't love it as much as the originals or first remake but still good fun.

Right after we watched the Super Mario Brothers. I will proudly say I loved it. Always been a big Jack Black fan and the movie was just wholesome.

The last movies I watched back to back. First started with Evil Dead Rise, didn't love it as much as the originals or first remake but still good fun.

Right after we watched the Super Mario Brothers. I will proudly say I loved it. Always been a big Jack Black fan and the movie was just wholesome.

Evil dead rise was the last movie I saw too, I agree, it didn't live up to the originals, its like it tried to incorporate the original campy dialogue but with realistic gore, it just didn't work.

I'm loading up Leon the professional as I type, that movie never gets old.

Into the Spiderverse and it was so good! I don't even know how they managed to make the animation even better than the first movie, I actually said "Now they're just flexing" a couple times out loud. Well, I whispered it.

Seven Samurai (1954), for the 15th time?

This movie is a 10/10, seriously. If you haven't seen it and are into Feudal Japan, love character-driven stories or just want to occupy a few hours, it is a must-watch. Via the Original Cut if possible.

6f0b440de520f1e210fa8dc6e1be8416255178bd.gifv

The last movie I watched was Shin Kamen Rider.

I enjoyed it a lot. All the action scenes were cool, the actors performed well for the drama/story bits. Monster suit design was very cool.
And it's relevant again as it will be on Prime Video tomorrow worldwide so if you have that or haven't used the free trial I recommend it!

I've seen this game on other sites and since I'm really into movies, I like to see what other people are watching these days. So, I thought I'd start this here. Post the last movie you saw, whether it's an old one or a new one, watched in the theater or at home--whatever. Add a little thumbs up or thumbs down, tell us what you thought, or don't if you don't feel like it. =)

Three Musketeers

Thumbs down. The crap I use to like when I was younger, made watching this again nostalgic. But other than that it was just crap.
Last one I saw was top gun 2

Rewatched the 2008 Speed Racer movie. Unironically love the shit out that movie, even if people didn’t really get it at the time, I always loved that movie up until the present day.

I really liked Oppenheimer. I wouldn't exactly call it memorable but it was definitely enjoyable and worth the trip.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.

Objectively, it has exactly the sort of moments that make a movie like this fun and I enjoyed a LOT of it.

BUT, there was something that kept me from loving it. Haven't been able to put my finger on it, but there was something that kept me from connecting the way I wanted to.

Jeepers Creepers, following by the sequel at the moment. Background noise; I've seen both of these a dozen times.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

A bit of nostalgia. Slow story, but great effects for its time.

Back
Top Bottom