Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam sighed in relief and hugged her back tight. "Thanks mom, I'm so happy you'll be in their lives."

Castiel looked up at the sky. "It's getting late, we should prepare for the ceremony for Bobby and Mary."

Mary smiled. "Me too sweetheart. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were a child, but it seems like Dean and Bobby did a great job raising you."

Krystal chuckled and snapped her fingers. "We're all set up, Castiel."

Sam blushed brightly and shivered a little at her whispers, looking down shyly.

Castiel blushed brightly in embarrassment and looked down. "T-Thank you ma'am..." He murmured shyly.

Sam still blushed a little. "I can't help but be embarrassed that such a beautiful woman is being so sweet to me..." He murmured to her.

Castiel nodded and looked down shyly.

Sam blushed more and sighed happily, holding her close. "Yes... And I'm so happy..." He murmured as he nuzzled her hair.

Castiel blushed softly and smiled shyly.

Krystal snuggled him, giving him a loving kiss. "Mr too my heart."

JJ and Dean smile and hug castiel.

Before they know it, its midnight. "Alright, Mary, Bobby, get in those circles there. I'm gonna tie you both to myself" Krystal explained, smiling

Sam and Cas both smile at their respective affections.

Sam blinked in surprise, he figured that JJ would take one of them on. "Are you sure that's ok love?" He asked, rubbing her back gently.

Krystal smiled at the kiss to the head, doing the spell the same way she did it last time, except she oped to kiss their cheeks instead. "You're both now fae. Bobby, you might notice yourself becoming younger. that's normal." she promised, the hunter nodding

Mary smiled happily and hugged Krystal sisterly once they were done. "Thank you Krystal. I'm so glad I'll get to spend a long, long life with my sons and grandkids."

Sam smiled happily as Castiel did the same.

Mary smiled happily and nodded, stepping back and smiling at Bobby before walking over and kissing Dean's head as well.

Sam held Krystal lovingly as his mother walked away. Castiel smiled at Dean being kissed by his mom after so long.

Mary smiled and hugged him back. "Sam here sweetheart." She replied.

Sam smiled and kissed Krystal back. "Well, it is late. Me and Krystal were going to go on our honeymoon. Dean, would you, JJ and Cas be alright housing mom till we find her a place of her own?"

Mary blinked in surprise. "Oh sweetheart, I appreciate it but I don't want to be any trouble, I know you boys might want your 'privacy.'" She said with an obvious hidden meaning, making Cas blush.

Dean smiled and blushed.

JJ chuckled. "Mary, you're welcome to stay in my old apartment. you know where. I still keep it." he blushed at her insiuations, as did Dean.

Bobby cleared his throat. "Or you could stay with me..."

Mary smiled at JJ then blinked in surprise at Bobby's offer. "Are you sure that's ok Bobby?" She smiled softly. "I would prefer that. First night back alive, don't want to be all by myself."

Sam smiled brightly at the idea of his mom having company.

Back
Top Bottom