Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal stood near him, eating her piece of cake happily.

Dean and JJ both savored the flavors of the cake. "For a health nut, Sammy's got good taste in cake." Dean murmurred, JJ just chuckled.

Bobby smiled fondly. "Its the least I could do Mary. Thise boys needed it. When you died.. John went crazy. He's the reason the boys are hunters. He forced them into the life for revenge over your murder." He explained sadly, sighing.

Castiel nodded in agreement.

Mary's eyes widened in horror and she looked down sadly. "I... I can't believe it... after I wanted so bad for the two of them to never had the life I did... it was my death that caused it..."

The party continued and Sam and Krystal stepped out for the first dance.

JJ smiled and kissed Castiel's head.

Bobby frowned softly. "Now don't you go making yourself feel guilty. It was Azazel that caused all that, not you." He soothed, trying to make her feel better.

Krystal gave him a light kiss as she danced with him, snuggling close.

Castiel blushed softly at the kiss and smiled at him shyly.

Mary looked down slightly and sighed sadly. "But I'm the one who let him make the deal with me... I'm the one who ruined my children's lives..."

Sam smiled as she kissed him softly and held her close, resting his head on her's as he closed his eyes in comfort.

Castiel watched them dance and seemed slightly sad.

Mary looked up at him surprised. "They did...?" She asked, shocked.

Sam smiled and murmured how much he loved her into her ear, whispering of how happy she made him and how he never wanted to let her go.

JJ looked concerned. "Something wrong, Cas? We could dance if you want?" he asked, kissing the angel's head.

Bobby nodded. "Yeah, they did. Sam.. had to say Yes to Lucifer (yes, that Lucifer) for a bit, but they averted it." he explained, leaving out about the part where Sam had to go to hell.

Krystal suggled him close, wispering similar things as they danced. "Forever mon cherie."

Castiel shook his head and murmured back. "We can't all dance together like that though... dancing is designed for two people for any romantic dances..."

Mary looked over and smiled proudly at her boys. "Amazing... I can't believe how they've grown."

The dance ended and the guests were invited to dance as they pleased as well while Sam went to get a drink.

JJ smiled. "That's not true. You can do tango woth 3 people." He replies, Tapping Dean and vastiel's foreheads to show them what he mant, and to teach him the dance.

Dean grinned. "Yea! lets do it Cas! It can be practice for our own wedding..."

Bobby smiled. "They really have, Mary. They really have."

Krystal stepped off the dance floor, talking to guests and mingling before following Sam over to get a drink. "Hey sweetheart." She murmured, wrapping her arms around her husband's waist. She wouldn't get tired of that. Calling him her husband.

Castiel blinked in surprise at the sudden skill he absorbed and blushed a little. "O-Ok..." he murmured shyly.

Mary smiled and watched her son interact with his wife fondly.

Sam smiled and kissed her forehead softly. "Hello my beautiful wife." He murmured happily.

JJ and Dean dragged him onto the Dancefloor to start the tango.

Bobby smiled also, squeezing mary's arm affectionately.

Krystal giggled at the kiss to the head. "Have you told your mom she's gonna be a grandmother yet?" she asked, leaning into him happily.

Castiel blushed brightly as he was suddenly on the floor dancing between the two of them, switching around between them.

Mary smiled and continued to eat her cake as she smiled, chuckling at Castiel's bewildered expression as he was pulled onto the dancefloor.

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "It's been a crazy morning... Hey... Sweetheart? Would you mind doing me a huge favor?"

JJ and Dean danced with Castiel happily.

Bobby chuckled softly as he watched the boys.

Krystal leaned into him humming happily, her wings popping out. "What is it darling? You know I'd do anything for you." she murmured back, snuggling him

Castiel blushed as he danced with them, smiling after a little while as he even chuckled as he had fun.

Sam hesitated before asking. "Would you make my mom a fae...?"

JJ and Dean grinned at seeing Castiel enjoying it as much as they were.

Krustal smiled softly. "Of course my love. I probably would've done it anywayif you hadn't of asked. I see how happy it makes you and Dean." She replied, pulling him down for a kiss. "At midnight we'll do it. Bobby too."

Sam sighed happily in the kiss and hugged her tight against her. "Thank you my love... You've done so much for me... I really appreciate it..." He murmured as the party continued and soon guests were heading home.

Sam nodded and said goodbye to the guests as they left.

Castiel was sitting in a chair as he sipped at his drink and watched the guests leave.

Mary rushed up to Sam and hugged him happily. "I'm so happy for you sweetheart." She said and Sam blushed a little, hugging his mom back happily.

Krystal said goobye to people as they left also. smiling.

JJ and Dean sat next to him on eaither side, relaxing. Dean with a beer and JJ with some iced tea.

Krystal chuckled softly. "Thank you mrs. Winchester. I'm so glad to be with your son. he's my heart." She replied, not knowing the woman would know just what she meant.

Mary smiled in return. "I would assume, since you're marrying him." She replied as she knew heart was like soulmate.

Sam smiled softly and then asked. "Mom? Are you ready to become fae tonight? You and Bobby?" He asked, looking up at Bobby as well.

Krystal just gave sam's him an affectionate squeeze as she leaned into him, smiljng back at Mary. "Its been a long time since I had a mother, Mrs. Winchester, but I'd like you to think of me as your daughter, even if you did kind of date my son.."

Mary smiled happily and chuckled. "Well, that will take some getting used to, but at the very least we can start out as good friends. I'm sure surrounded by all these men you've been needing some girl-talk." She said with a wink before hugging Krystal.

Sam smiled. "There's more mom..." He murmured, looking just a little nervous.

Back
Top Bottom