Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam nodded softly. "A-Alright, but... stay behind me for when we get there, don't want to give Dean a heart attack." Once she was behind him he zapped them outside their door.

There was a knock at the door softly, and JJ got up to get it. "Hey Sam." he replied, his eyes widening only a fraction before he murmured so low Dean wouldn't hear. "Mary? oh my stars its been a long time." he closed the door behind him to hug her. "So, you're Deans mom?"

JJ nodded softly, turning bright red as he remembered the time she and he shared. "Yeah, we do. Why don't you go get some breakfast? Mary and I will follow in a minute." He replied softly, still hugging Mary. It had been a long time since he could hug her.

Sam hesitated, not wanting to leave his mother's side before nodding. "Alright, but when you two come in give me a minute to explain to Dean before he sees her." He then headed inside.

Castiel looked up. "Oh, hello Sam. What are you doing here? You should be preparing for your big day."

JJ nodded at sam. "of course Sam"

Dean looked up from his waffles as Sam replied. "JJ insisted I have some breakfast. He's talking with the surprise I got when I woke up. Krystal wanted to surprise you too, Dean."

Dean looked up again. "Given her powers, this should be interesting..."

After Mary and JJ had finished catching up, he kissed her head in a friendly way and lead her into his room. She stood behind JJ, just waiting.

JJ grinned. "Dee, be prepared for your surprise! Mom wanted to give Sam a little present, and by extention, you too." He explained, moving aside.

Dean's eyes widened, and he got up from the chair. "Mom?"

Castiel's eyes also widened in surprise, damn, why didn't he think of that for a present for Dean? He could easily have brought Mary back for him...

Sam smiled a little and nodded. "Y-Yeah... She'll be at my wedding..." He said, feeling tears in his eyes at the idea.

JJ just grinned and went over to give Castiel a kiss. "Yeah, Angel I know. mom beat you to it though."

Dean walked over, hugging his mother tight. "Mom.. you're here." He grinned as he felt her so tangible. "That's great sammy."

Castiel blushed softly in the kiss and looked down in embarrassment as JJ practically read his thoughts.

Sam smiled brightly and nodded, letting Dean hug their mother, he deserved it more, he'd actually remembered her.

Castiel blushed more and looked down shyly as he was kissed on the head but smiled softly, happy for Dean.

Sam instinctively hugged his mother again tightly before nodding. "I wish you could stay... I'm assuming this spell is only temporary..."

JJ smiled softly, squeezing Castiel in a one armed hug.

Mary smiled sadly. "It is only temporary. but.. If you were to tie me to the fae it wore off, I could stay." She explained, hugging her younger son back.

Dean looked hopeful. "Bobby's becoming fae also. You think Krystal would mind it sam?"

Sam's eyes widened in delight and he shook his head. "I'm sure she wouldn't. I'll ask her after the wedding." He hugged his mom tight before looking at his watch. "It's getting close to time. I should head over and make sure things are ready. Dean, you bring mom with you when you three come over. And if you can pick up Bobby that'd be great too." He the disappeared.

Dean grinned at back at sam. "Bobby's already here. Cas went and got him last night. he's in the next room." he explained, and hugged his mother again.

JJ chuckled. "I think mom would love to have mary around.."

Dean nodded at his brother. "Of course I will."

JJ squeesed Castiel reassuringly. "Hey, don't worry Cas. I've known Mary a long time. She'll love you." He soothed, sensing his fiancee's unease.

Dean kissed his cheek "Blue is right, Cas."

Mary smirked. "So, which one gets to introduce me to your fiancee. my ex or my son?"

Dean looks like he's ready to faint. "JJ is your ex?!"

JJ chuckled nervously. "It was a long time ago. Before she met Dean's dad. I'll tell you later." He explained, blushing.

Dean grinned. "Mom, This is Castiel, the angel of thursday. I call him Cas."

Mary smiled. "pleased to meet you Castiel."

Back
Top Bottom