Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Castiel blushed softly and looked down shyly. "Y-Yes Ma'am..." He replied then scooted closer to JJ a little, holding his arm close, as if reminding him that he was Cas's, not Mary's.

Castiel blushed brightly as JJ held him and shivered a little, looking down shyly at the murmurs.

Sam was currently greeting guests as he had made sure everything was set up properly.

JJ smiled, following mary and dean out to bobby's room.

Bobby was finishing up putting his tux on when they got to him. His eyes widened. "Mary? But.. how?"

JJ smiled. "Mom used a spell to bring her back temporarily so she could see Sam and Dean get married." he explained, and Bobby looked even more shocked.

Krystal smiled, putting the finishing touches on her hair before slipping into her dress, her haindmaiden zipping her up.

Dean JJ and mary smile. "Its time to meet Sam atbthe alter, Bobby." Dean explained, and Bobby nodded, walking out with them.

Bobby rolled his eyes at Sam. "Stop being so nervous you Idjit. Krystal loves you. Your marrying her." he soothed, smiling at him.

JJ and Dean sat down with Mary, smiling.

Before any of them realised, the wedding march had started and Krystal was walking down the aile with her uncle.

Sam blushed a little in embarrassment then his eyes widened in sheer awe of how beautiful Krystal looked, tears forming in his eyes but he blinked them away and smiled gayly.

Krystal grinned at Sam as soon as she saw him, focusing on only him as she walked down the aisle. He looked so handsome and so happy. She vowed to keep that smile on him as much as possible. She could hardly belive that they were actually getting married. It was like a whirlwind.

Once at the alter, her uncle gave her away and she squeezed Sam's hands tightly, looking deeply into his eyes and trying to convey just how much she loves him.

Bobby cleared his throat, smiling fondly at Sam and Krystal as he started the ceremony.

JJ held onto Cas, whispering in his ear. "Before you know it, that will be us." Dean just squeezed his hand, and Mary was wiping away tears as she watched her baby boy get married.

Bobby cleared his throat. "Krystal And Sam have chosen to write their vows."

Krystal went first. "From the moment I saw you, I was entranced. I could feel that instant heart connection, but I was afraid. Anytime I've loved someone as completely as I love you, they've died. But.. that night, when you became fae? I knew I couldn't deny the pull any longer. "You are my everything, Sam. My moon, my sun, my stars. When I look at you I see my future, and I hope with all my being that you feel the same. I love you, Sam, from the moon and back for as long as the world sustains, I am yours." she spoke, squeezing his hand as he slipped the ring on his finger.

Castiel blushed softly at JJ's words and smiled softly, nodding.

Sam had tears in his eyes as he smiled happily and he held her hands tightly. "Krystal, I'm not really good at this whole 'opening up' thing. But I was scared, I wanted to leave you because I love you, because everyone I've loved ends up dead as well. But now we are getting married, because I will do everything I can to protect you and keep you with me. I will keep you close and I will love our children and you with all of my being. We will be a family Krystal. I love you." He smiled at her lovingly and admiringly.

JJ and Dean smiled and nuzzled Castiel as they watched the ceremony.

Mary cries softly as she watches the ceremony.

Bobby wipes a stray tear also. "With the power vested in me by the state of Illinois, I now pronounce you Man and wife. Sam, you may kiss your bride"

Krystal kissed him back deeply, pulling him closer in her arms, whispering against his lips. "I love you, Sammy"

Dean wiped a stray tear away as leaned into Castiel and started to clap for his little brother.

Bobby just smiled proudly, and Mary wiped away her tears to clap. She'd never thought she'd get to see her baby boy get married.

Bobby added. "Now may Introduce.. Mr and Mrs. Winchester!"

Sam mumbled back "I love you too" as he kissed her passionately, holding her in his arms tightly as he finally pulled away to breath and set her down but didn't let her go.

Castiel went to congratulate the two during the reception that followed. "Congratulations Sam. It soothes me to see you so happy."

Krystal grinned at him, snuggling in close.

The others watched as they walked down the aisle together to get to the reception.

Sam blushed a bit at Castiel's words. "Thanks Cas. I didn't know I needed this until I found Krystal." He murmurred, kissing her head.

Krystal just smiled kissing his cheek before going over to talk to her uncle.

Krystal's nose twitched, and she grinned, licking the frosting from his mouth as she kissed him.

Dean just chuckled as JJ raised an eyebrow.

Bobby rolled his eyes, holding onto Mary in a friendly way. He hadn't had a chance to tell her how he'd really felt.

Sam chuckled and kissed her, smearing frosting over her lips as well before puling away to wipe his mouth then serve cake to everyone who wanted a piece.

Castiel thanked Sam for his slice and sat down with JJ and Dean to eat it.

Mary smiled fondly at Bobby as he held onto her and chuckled at Sam and Krystal's antics.

Sam smiled happily as he served cake to the line of people who wanted some.

Castiel ate his cake slowly, enjoying the flavors.

Mary smiled and nodded. "They do..." She murmured and looked up at Bobby. "I want to thank you bobby... I can tell how much they love you. How much you've taken care of them in me and John's place... Thank you. They needed a father like you."

Back
Top Bottom