Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam smiled and nodded, kissing her forehead. "I know love." He then smiled and led her inside so they could start planning.

Castiel blushed softly an smiled, nodding.

Jrystal had most of the planning done, she just had yo ask as few things. "are you gonna be okay with all the celebrities that will be coming to this? Dean will probably cry when I tell him I know Dr. Sexy." She muttered, chuckling softly.

JJ and Dean smile. "I could use some food."

Krystal smiled. "Well alright my heart. But just so you know, JJ has alot of friends, so his will be even bigger." she replied, chuckling.

JJ gave Castiel a light kiss as Dean smiled, setting the plushes in the crib. "Good."

Sam chuckled and nodded. "At least at that one I won't be part of the center of attention."

Castiel blushed a little at the kiss and followed them to the dining room so they could get food.

Sam smiled and kissed her softly. "Alright, now for the details of the actual wedding. What do you want the cake to look like, flowers, inside, outside, color scheme. What do you want baby?"

Castiel nodded and sat down, sighing contentedly.

Krystal thought a moment. "Blue, black and purple color scheme, outside night time garden ceremony, lillys, orchids and roses, and the cake wars episode for our wedding films tomorrow." she replied, smiling softly. then she added "the theme is galactic oriental phoenix and dragon"

JJ sat next to Castiel, snuggling him. "We'll be a family before you know it, Cas."

Sam blushed a little and smiled happily, closing his eyes in comfort as he ran a hand through her hair.

Castiel blushed a little and smiled happily at the prospect. "I can't wait..."

Krystal pressed kisses to his cheek and neck. "So, do you want to help me pock out things for the nursery? Which reminds me, I have to send JJ some things from his nursery to him for Cael." She explained, smiling softly.

A box appeared on the table "Oh, mom sent over my baby things."

Krystal smiled "I wanna do a celestial theme. Do you mind?" She asked, snuggling him, Levatatibg an idea book over to him. "made this on the off chance I found my heart." she muttered, blushing.

JJ smiled. "Of course." he replied, smiling at him. he opened the box, and he would find a small angel plush with blue eyes, his baby blankets, pictures of him growing up, and many other things.

Sam smiled softly and nodded. "Sure, that sounds beautiful." He then took the book and began looking through it.

Castiel looked fascinated and smiled. "I was never a baby... so I don't know what it's like to grow up."

Krystal grinned, kissing him happily. "Oh I love you, so much." she replied, smiling softly.

JJ frowned softly. "That must've been been sucky. childhood is essentialntk the psyche." He explained, looked like the psychologist he is.

Back
Top Bottom