Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam smiled a little, he had a feeling Bobby would like Krystal, he nodded and smiled. "Alright..." He murmured.

Castiel, sensing JJ's sorrow walked up and hugged him from behind, resting one hand gently on his stomach as the other squeezed him tight across the chest.

Krystal smiled widely back at him, giving him a kiss. "I'm excited now. the way you and dean talk about him, I'm sure to like him." She replied, snuggling into him.

JJ sighed softly, leajkngbinto his heart's touch, eyes closing. "Thanks Cas"

Krystal let out a soft breath, snuggling him. "I hope so, Sammy. It's important to me that he does."

JJ turned, giving Castiel as kiss. Dean was in another partbof the store, picking out toys for the boy. JJ had given him a real card with real money. he didn't like charity, but The other had insisted, because he was cas's mate.

Sam smiled and held her close before kissing her forehead and taking a breath. "Ok. I think I'm ready." He said, referring to meeting the court.

Castiel blushed a little at the kiss and kissed back softly.

Krystal smiled, leading him to where the court it. She smiles cordially at them, holding Sam's hand. "My court, I have an announcement to make. I too have found my heart. Sam Winchester." she explained, leaning into the taller man.

JJ smiled softly, snuggling his lover.

The court smiled, and one of the noble daughters spoke. "Majesty, We're very happy for you. you have been alone since the untimely death of your husband. We're glad that you have found someone." She muttered softly, bowing at the current and future monarch.

JJ smiled. "Yeah. lets go look at chairs to put in the Nursery."

Sam smiled happily that the court accepted them.

Castiel smiled and saw a music carousel that hangs over the crib with stars and a moon on it. "How about this?" He asked curiously as he showed it to JJ.

Sam blushed a little at the smirk and stuck his tongue out at her lightly before he continued conversing with the well-wishers.

Castiel smiled and nodded, grabbing another two and putting them in the cart.

Krystal was bubbling with energy as she talked to her court, who could tell she wanted to be somewhere else. "If yiu need to be aomewhere, Majesty, by all means go. we don't nean to take up your time." The same noble daughter said, and she smiled back.

JJ settle next on bedding for the crib.

Krystal smiled at him, giving him a light kiss. "I want to meet Bobby. I've been curious about him since I met you, Mon coeur." She admitted, leaning into him.

JJ followed, picking out one that was printed with Captain America and Bucky on it. "This one's fornmom. she's a big comic book geek. Has every issue of captain america ever made. I think she has an irrational crush on winter soldier, which is Bucky all grown up. " he explained, smiling softly.

Dean had found an awesome plush and blanket combo of Iron man and Captain america, and he picked it up. It was jo secret he had a love for superheroes too, despite not having time for it.

Sam chuckled softly and nodded. "Alright, let's go." He said with a smile as he excused them and made them appear at Bobby's door, in regular clothes again.

Castiel blinked in surprise and smiled softly in amusement, nodding. "Alright." He said, picking out a baby blanket that looked like a night sky, one that was a blue sky with some clouds, and one that had the moon on it. "I wonder where Dean wandered off to..." he murmured.

Krystal gavenhim a light kiss. "Should I knock, Sammy?" she asked, looking curious and nervous.

JJ smiled. "I love those, Cas. I think Dee said something about looking for toys." He explained, having given the hunter a nickname, as he did with anyone close to him.

Sam smiled at him. "I will." He murmured and knocked on the door loudly. "Hey! Bobby! You home?"

Castiel nodded and added the blankets to the cart before going off to find Dean.

The gruff man opened the door, beer in hand. "Hey Sam. everything okay? Where's Dean?" He asked, peering at the curious blue haired woman standing next to his adoptive son. "Who's this?" He asked, walking them in.

Krystal just smiled softly, waiting for her fiancee to introduce her, leaning into him softly.

JJ smiled softly, going over to the section of changing tables and looking at them.

Back
Top Bottom