Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam smiled softly as he released her nipple and began to kiss down her body, squeezing and massaging her breasts with his large hands as he made his way to her mound and began to kiss it intimately before he started lapping at her.

Castiel sighed happily though he found his thoughts drifting to... inappropriate places as he felt his face flush and his member start to harden, hoping the others wouldn't notice.

Sam smirked and began eating her out, licking at her clit before suckling on it and sliding a finger into her.

Castiel blushed madly in embarrassment and hid his face in the pillow. "S-Sorry..." he mumbled into it.

Sam smiled and moaned, making his mouth vibrate on her clit as he suckled it deeply, flicking it with his tongue as he fingered her faster.

Castiel nodded, still hiding his face in embarrassment as he rolled onto his stomach.

Sam smiled and released her clit, sliding his tongue inside her as he rubbed her clit, wiggling it around for a minute before he kissed up her body and started sucking her breast again, fingering her with two fingers frantically.

Castiel still didn't look up, embarrassed despite JJ's comforting.

Sam smiled and kissed her deeply as he continued to pleasure her.

Castiel was still blushing to his ears and whimpered as JJ kissed his neck and stood up before hurrying off to the bathroom.

Sam smiled and bit her lip and tugged on it lightly as he growled softly. Fingering her deeper he pressed against her g-spot and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Castiel called. "I-I am alright..."

Krystal let out a few more moans, breaths quickenkng as she felt herself release. He was always able to bring her over the edge of pleasure.

JJ frowned softly. "Are you sure, Angel? You ran like I did yesterday with morning sickness."

Sam smiled as he felt her walls contract and his fingers become soaked with her juices as she came. He kissed her deeply, continuing to move his fingers so she could ride out her orgasm before pulling them out and pulling away from her gently. He himself was now quite hard from watching her in such ecstasy but he was fine with it, as long as she was happy. "Did that feel good?" He asked with a happy smile.

Castiel was blushing madly and stammered. "I-I said I'm fine." he said as he kept the door shut and locked.

Krystal letvout a breathy moan. "that was amazing my love." she murmured, smirking and flipping them, kissing down his body. She snapped her fingers, and now he was naked too, anf that when she started to deep throat him.

JJ and Dean shared concerned looks, but didn't push. "alright angel. but come back to bed soon okay?"

Sam smiled happily. "Good..." he murmured before he gasped in surprise when she flipped him and then groaned deeply, blushing madly as she started to deep throat him. "O-Ohhh... Oh Krystal..." he moaned out.

Castiel hesitated. "A-Alright..." he murmured and waited for them to leave.

Krystal smirked over his cock, humming to add vibrations as she quckened her pace of deep throating him. She wanted to return his favor of pleasure.

JJ smiled a little "Good." was all he said before they both laid back down.

Sam gasped and groaned deeply, his hips bucking slightly at the vibrations as he panted heavily, his face aflame and his heart racing as he moaned. "O-Oh Krystal... My love... My beautiful... amazing wife..." He moaned out as he gripped her hair slightly.

Castiel blushed madly still as he sat on the toilet with the lid down to try and calm down, taking deep breaths as he tried to stop being embarrassed.

Krystal kept speeding up her pace, smiling at his words. She muttered softly in his mind. "My Sammy. My amazing, loving, selfless, handsome husband."

JJ and Dean were quivk to fall asleep, not feeling complete without Castiel in between them.

Sam blushed more at her thought words and he groaned deeper as she sped up. "O-Ohhhhh..." he moaned out as he gripped her hair tighter and began gasping, thrusting a little into her mouth as he moaned desperately. "I'm so close... I'm so close baby..." He moaned out.

Castiel finally calmed down after close to half an hour before he walked out of the bathroom and slowly crawled into bed with them.

Sam blushed more, his heart leaping at her thoughts and he tipped his head back, his hips bucking as he moaned deeply as he came.

Castiel blushed a little but held them close, one arm around each.

Sam blushed madly as his seed was swallowed as he panted heavily and whimpered softly, smiling down at her, stroking her cheek. "You didn't have to do that love..." he murmured.

Castiel didn't sleep of course as he didn't need to but stared at the ceiling and had beautiful fantasies about raising a child with the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom