Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal chuckled. "Of course my dear." She replied, smiling at his happy eating.

JJ tooknin a breath. "I'm alright, angel.. just.. this.." He muttered softly, thrusting the test into His lovers hand, blushing a little, remembering when he told Cas about his previous pregnancy.

Sam smiled brightly. "That's great."

Castiel looked at the pregnancy test confused for a moment then his eyes widened in understanding. He looked up at JJ and stared at him in shock for a moment before tears started to fill his eyes. "Y-You're... You're pregnant...?"

Sam smiled and they ate silently for a while.

Castiel's eyes were wide and teary and he dropped to his knees. JJ might think for a moment that Castiel looked devastated before Castiel took JJ's sides and kissed his stomach, crying softly. "A... A baby... A baby..."

Krystal smiled softly and ate, relaxing into her fiancee.

JJ looked a little bit confused at Castuel's reaction, thinking he didn't want this, but only for a moment. He smiled softly. "Yeah, Cas. A baby. our baby." He murmurred softly, wondering what a half fae half angel child would be like.

Sam smiled and held an arm around her lovingly as he ate and stole a bite from her's even, chuckling.

Castiel had tears streaming down his cheeks as he kissed JJ's stomach again before he stood up and hugged JJ tightly. "Thank you..." was all he could think to say.

Krystal just relaxed into him, eating the last few bites of her fried dough.

JJ smiled at him, giving him the lightests of kisses. "Of course, Cas. I've been waiting centuries to meet you, my heart." he replied back softly, nuzzling him.Dean just smiled.

Krystal snuggled into him, giving him a light kiss. A woman comes over, smiling softly. "You two make an adorable couple." she tells them before resuming her business selling painted parasols, of which Krystal buys a blue one. She smiled at her lover, giving him a kiss. "Well, Looks like Dean's gonna have to get used to being a father figure. JJ's pregnant."

JJ smiles softly at his lover, giving him a kiss full of love and passion. "Forever Cas."

Sam blushed a little at the woman's comment and smiled down at Krystal lovingly. He then blinked in surprise at Krystal's announcement. "What?"

Castiel blushed more and kissed back softly, hugging JJ close and somewhat protectively.

Krystal chuckled softly. "JJ's pregnant. Obviously, Castiel topped. Huh. he really does love him. JJ's always been a top." she admitted, smiling happily. She was old enough for grandkids.

JJ snuggled him close, giving him a kiss.

Sam stared at her, slightly baffled. "S-So... you mean fae men can get... pregnant?"

Castiel blushed softly at the kiss and looked back at Dean, smiling, still a little teary eyed. "We're getting a baby..." He murmured happily as he opened an arm for Dean.

Krystal chuckled. "No, just JJ. We've been over this. Though, Dean's tied to him as a fae.. so he might be able to too, but I doubt your brother bottoms." she muttered, kissing his cheek.

Dean walked over as JJ sighed contentedly. He pressed a hand to JJ's stomach. "A baby.. hope they like me.. Cause you guys are so important to me." He muttered, kissing Castiel as he squeezed JJ's shoulder affectionately.

Sam nodded softly and squeezed her tight against him for a moment, careful not to squeeze her middle too tight though before asking. "What next my love?"

Castiel nodded and sniffled happily as he hugged them close.

Sam chuckled and nodded, walking with her to the ferris wheel.

Castiel sighed. "We should do something to celebrate." he said as he continued to happily snuggle.

Krystal smiled at him, cuddling him as she got them strapped in. "we'll get the perfect veiw of the fireworks over the park here." She replied, giving him a kiss.

Dean looked curious. "well, maybe we could introduce you to JJ's court?"

JJ smiled. "good idea."

They were stopped at the very top as the Fireworks started. "I have something for you mon coer." she muttered softly, handing him a box containing two rings, one his, one hers. "To wear on our opposite ring fingers." she added, showing him the white gold and sapphire rings, engraved with an infinity symbols all around the band.

JJ smiled softly. "They'll love you, Cas." he reassurex, placing a crownnon both Dean and Castiel's heads. "You're both stuck with me, My princes." He added, kissing Castiel.

Back
Top Bottom