Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal smiled widely. "Lets go to tokyo tower first! Then... my amusement park! It'll be yons of fun!!" She replies excitedly, skipping off with her hand in his.

JJ and Dean happilt ate breakfast, smiling at their angel. "so, What do you want to do today, Cas?" Dean asked, both men looking curious.

Krystal grinned and chuckled. "After all, its morning here. In america is night time. 24 hr time difference." she explains, pulling him towards the tokyo tower.

JJ looks curious, eating his breakfast. "How aboug I take you both to the moon?" he asked, looking curious.

Dean's jaw dropped. "The moon?" JJ simply nodded.

Krystal grinned and pulled Sam up to the very top of the tower. You could see the whole city from here! She pointed excitedly to a giant ferris wheel. "That's where we're going next!"

JJ smiled. "Its settled then. After breakfast we go to the moon."

Dean eyes shined like an excited child despite his more stoic face. "I can't believe that I am going to be able to see the actual moon."

Sam smiled as he held her close by the hip with one arm and looked out at the view, smiling brightly at her excitement before kissing her cheek and whispering. "You're so cute when you're excited about something."

Castiel smiled a little seeing Dean. "It's very beautiful. I think you'll like it."

Krystal leanednknto him, sighing contentedly as she looked out at the view with him. She blushes a little at his statement. "Thanks.. You should see this view at night."

Dean smiled. "I think I will."

JJ smiled, sipping his tea. "Wait until you see mom's castle there."

Sam smiled and kissed the top of her head. "We'll have to come back at night then sometime." He murmured.

Castiel continued to eat quietly, enjoying the presence of his two hearts.

Krystal smiled at him, giving him a kiss. "Yeah. how about later tonight?" she asked, hugging him close.

Dean smiled, eating happily and drinking his coffee. "Life is good, guys." he muttered, silently praying it stayed this way just a little longer. He wanted his brother happy, and in finding Krystal, he knew Sam had found an outbof the life, even if he knew the fae queen was content hunting.

JJ smiled also. "Yeah. things will be better for you and sam now."

Krystal grinned at him and kissed him hard. "Yay! I love you, sammy."

JJ smiled. "I know so."

Littke did they know, after they got home from the moon, Gabriel would bring them to that same alternate dimention Baltazar had.

Sam blinked in surprise but chuckled in the kiss and smiled at her. "I love you too." He murmured before kissing her hard again.

Castiel smiled softly and nodded.

Sam smiled and held her close, not caring if people stared. "So, do you want to stay up here a bit longer or go to the Ferris Wheel?"

Castiel finished as well and went to help.

Krystal smiled, snuggling into him. Lets stay here a but longer. I like having you this close." she murmured, smiling at him and giving his lips a light kiss.

JJ smiled, kissing Casyiel softly. "Thanks Cas, but Dee and I got it. Get changed or whatever" he murmured, Dean only smiling in agreement

Sam smiled and kissed her back gently, nodding. "Alright..." he murmured and rested is head on top of her's.

Castiel seemed a bit lost not being able to help but he nodded uncertainly and went to put his usual attire back on.

Krystal sighed happily. "You ready to go explore my amusement park?" She asked, though her expression said she was happy either way.

When Castiel appeared again, everything was cleaned up, and JJ was already changed. "hey angel. Just waiting on Dee." he replied, dean coming back out in mis usual clothes.

Krystal gave him a kiss, taking them a secluded corner andnpopping them away to the amusement park. She flashed her badge at the man and smirked as he let them right in. "so.. what do you wanna ride first?"

JJ grinned, giving Castiel a kiss and popping them to his mom's castle on the moon. "yeah, we should... and now we're here."

Dean just stared out wide eyed. "Wait till Sammy sees..."

Sam blinked in surprise at all the rides and chuckled. "I'm not sure. Why don't you pick?"

Castiel blushed a little at the kiss and smiled, looking out over the view. "I'm sure your brother has already been here, that is, if they ever got out of bed."

Krystal blushed a little. "Would you be terribly upset if I said I wanted to go on the ghost hunter roller coaster?" she asked, blue eyes looking into his hazel.

If Dean had been drinking anything, he would have spit it out on the angel's almost sarcastic comment. He laughed a little. "I think Sam said something about her taking him to Japan for sushi."

Sam blinked in surprise and laughed softly. "Of course not love, let's go." He said as he took her hand and waited for her to lead the way.

Castiel nodded. "Then I suppose he must have already come here." He replied as he continued to gaze into the distance at Earth, a soft, fond smile on his lips.

Krystal grinned at him and gave him a kiss, leading him away to the ghost hunting roller coaster. She smiled, hoping he'd like it.

Dean nodded. " Perhaps Cas. But what a view!!" he exclaimed excitedly, grinning at the angel before looking out to earth.

Back
Top Bottom