Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal smiled, stroking his cheek. "Don't put yourself down. I may find emo guys attractive, but I like smiling sammy much better." She murmurred, Kissing him again.

JJ rutted against Castiel, Smirking as he ran his hands all over the angel's body. "I need you right now, angel. I needbyou inside."

Sam blinked in surprise and smiled gently at her before kissing her back. "Alright... I'm sorry."

Castiel was panting softly and whimpered shyly, blushing madly as he grew harder. "J-JJ..." He whimpered.

Krystal smiled back at him. "You're forgiven iubitel. Just try not to blame yourself so much." she replied, running her hands up and downhis arms in comfort.

JJ let out a moan, kissing Castiel as he stroked the other's cock, trying to make him hard again.

Sam sighed softly in comfort and smiled a little, nodding. "I'll try..." He murmured.

Castiel was panting heavily as he groaned in the kiss, his cock slowly coming to full hardness.

Sam smiled and held her close. "You're too good for me y'know that?"

Castiel groaned deeply and he blushed madly, his heart skipping as he whimpered at JJ's words and he came to full hardness, groaning and panting heavily.

Sam smiled softly and kissed her. "Let's agree to disagree on that one."

Castiel blinked in surprise when his boxers were ripped off and then he gasped and cried out softly, groaning deeply as he was suddenly deep inside JJ's ass.

Sam nodded and hugged her close, sighing happily. "Want to go get some dinner?"

Castiel was panting and he whimpered in the kiss, groaning deeply as he tried to thrust then whimpered as the muscles flexed in his tender bottom, stopping after a moment, his legs shaking as he whimpered. "I-I can't..."

Krystal got on her tiptoes, giving him a kiss. "Sure. I'd like to take you to my favorite restaurant. Do you speak any Jspanese?" she asked, smirking a bit at him.

JJ kissed Castirl passionately. "That's fine. I'll thrust then." he promised softly, leaving a claiming mark on the angel's shoulder as he nibbled at it.

Krystal smiled. "That's alright. I speak it fluently. Donyou like Sushi?" she asked, tilting her head.

JJ moaned, speeding up his thrusts. Subconciously he was hoping to get pregnant. A child with Castiel would make the fae Prince very happy.

Sam smiled. "So long as it's not gas station sushi." He said with a chuckle.

Castiel was panting hard and moaning deeply, gripping onto the couch as he groaned deeply.

Krystal chuckled also. "Of course not. we're going to Ichibancho Teruya, one of the few sushi places in tokyo where you don't have to know Japanese." shevreplied, smiling at him. she was gonna take him all over thecwotld. "Then, I though maybe we could ride on of my dragons here."

JJ wasthrusting harder and faster, moaning deeply

Sam hesitated. "Dragons...?" He asked nervously, remembering the dragon's head fought that had ended up summoning eve.

Castiel groaned and moaned frantically as he panted, gripping onto the couch tighter.

Krystal chuckled. " In the traditional sense, Sammy. Not like what you fought." she explains, getting on her tiptoes to kiss him.

JJ sped his thrusts up again. "i'm so close to cumming. Cum with me love. Cum inside me." he purred, kissing him all over.

Sam kissed her back and nodded, still seeming a bit uncertain.

Castiel's heart was racing and he whimpered, panting heavily as he groaned more and more before he gasped and cried out weakly, cumming hard inside JJ.

Krystal changes clothes with a snap, smiling at him. "its gonna be fine. now, ready to go?" she asked, smiling at him. "If you want, I can show you around Tokyo. its one of my favorite places."

JJ moaned out as he to came, sticky white life juice spraying all over his and Castiel's stomachs.

Krystal smiled at him, taking his hand and popping them to the restaurant. "awesome."

JJ kissed Castiel lovingly, snapping his fingers and the cum was all cleaned up, except for the cum that had already knocked the fae prince up without his concious knowlege.

Krystal smiled at him, kissing him softly before leading him over to the hostess moment. "Konichiwa-kozoimas. Watashi Kobayashi Krystal-sama. Watashi no itsumo no tēburu ga avalibledesu?" She asked flawlessly in Japanese, smiling warmly at the tiny woman. The woman nodded squirrelly and showed them to krystal's table.

JJ smiled, giving Castiel a loving kiss as he pulled off him. "Lets go to bed. this couch isn't comfortable sleeping three, and I know Dean will want to join us." He muttered softly, pulling his angel up and leading him to their bedroom.

Sam blinked in surprise at her flawless Japanese, she even got the right accent. He followed her to the table and sat down.

Castiel was panting softly and blushed brightly, nodding shyly as he followed JJ to bed.

Krystal sat across from him, giving his hand a squeeze over the table. She orders them a variety of sushis, smiling at the chef as he made them for them at their table.

JJ smiled, giving Castiel a kiss before getting in bed, beckoning for the other to get in also. The shower in the ensuite bathroom was still running, but Dean would be joining them soon.

Back
Top Bottom