Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam looked at her confused. "I shoot guns almost every day. My eardrums are pretty adjusted."

Castiel gasped softly with each thrust and groaned and whimpered softly. "I-It hurts... a little..."

Krystal nodded. "I know baby. But you're a fae now. Your hearing is is ten times better now" she explained, smiling at him.

Dean frowned a little. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked, snuggling him a little..

Sam blinked in surprise but nodded and put on the headset before taking out one of the guns. He aimed at one of the targets and fired, getting a bulls-eye right off the bat.

Castiel was breathing heavily but shook his head. "I-It's ok..."

Sam smiled brightly. "It's awesome. Powerful but hardly has a backthrust."

Castiel whimpered softly at the kisses before he gasped and groaned at the stroking and thrusting.

Krystal grinned at him. "I'm glad you like it love. Try focusing your powers and usingbit." she replied, knowing it would channel into either green fire or pure light.

Dean kept on thrusti b g and stroking, kissing his lover all over. "mm, Cas, I love you."

Sam nodded and focused his energy and the gun shot a powerful blue fire.

Castiel was gasping and moaning deeply, he whimpered at his words and said. "I-I love you... too..."

Krystal grinned "How do you like it? That'll come in handy for monsters huh?" she replied, kissing him. "try theother one, then I'll show you howbto kick ass with swords. JJ and I studied to be samurai back in the fuedal era."

Dean smirked, moaning out. "you feel so good Cas.. i'm getting close.."

Sam blinked in surprise then nodded with a smile firing the other gun with the same result.

Castiel panted harder and moaned deeper, gripping onto Dean tightly. "M-Me... Me too..."

Krystal grinned at him. "Do you like them?!" She asked excitedly, hugging his waist.

Dean smirked, stroking Castiel's cock fater as he hitbthe angel's prostate repeatedly. "Then come for me sweetheart. We'll cum together..."

Sam chuckled and hugged her with one arm, the other hand holding the gun. "I love them. Thank you." He kissed her head a few times and squeezed her.

Castiel was gasping and moaning frantically, pitiful erotic whimpers escaping him before his breath hitched and he moaned deeply, cumming hard as he turned into a fountain.

Krystal grinned up at him. "I'm so glad. I was hoping you would. I worked really hard on them." ahe replied, squeezing his waist. "Now, how about I go teach you how to use those swords?"

Dean moaned, his head lolling back and his jaw slacing as he to came."Fuck cas. amazing."

Sam smiled and nodded. "Sure."

Castiel gasped and trembled, letting out a whimper as he felt Dean cum inside him, his face flushed as he panted hard and looked up at Dean shyly.

Krystal smiled back at him, leading him back into the dojo. She got on her tip toes to give him a kiss. "Okay, show me how you might use the swords. I'll see if I can't help improve your style." she asked, getting on her tip toes to kiss him again.

Dean groaned and pulled out slowly, kissing Castiel all over. He turned the angels head and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Cas."

Sam chuckled and kissed her back each time she got on her tiptoes before nodding, backing up and making stabbing and rough slashing motions. His movements were very brash and stiff, like when he was fighting hand to hand combat.

Castiel was panting and groaned when he pulled out, whimpering and twitching a little before he shivered at the kisses and groaned softly at the passionate kiss. "I-I love you too Dean..."

Krystal smiled at him, but shook her head. "No no inima mea. let me show you." she said, getting her own swords, and showing him how its done, moving slowly in a slower, more fluid way. She gives him a kiss, imparting her 2,000 years of combat knowlege to him. she was just trying to help.

Dean smiled, popping their boxers on as he rode out the after glow, hearing the door open, and seeing a blue haired Doctor pouting. "You had sex without me? No fair, angel!"

Sam blinked in surprise at the kiss and knowledge and he slowly began to do what she'd been doing.

Castiel blinked in surprise and blushed brightly. "I-I apologize JJ..." He said shyly.

Sam chuckled softly and nodded. "Thank you."

Castiel blushed more and looked at him surprised, looking uncertain. "A-Are you sure... I-It can hurt..."

Sam smiled and set the sword down and held her close, kissing her head. "You're amazing, y'know that?"

Castiel blushed brightly and whimpered shyly in the kiss, the soft cock in his boxers twitching ever so slightly.

Krystal blushed, reaching up to kiss him. "Thank you inima mea, but you know, You're pretty amazing too."

Dean smiled at them. "I'm gonna go shower. you two have bond." He mutterex, walking away.

JJ kissed Castiel harder, his cock already straining as he teased the angel's just a little.

Sam chuckled and said. "Oh sure, the guy who started the apocalypse is so incredible."

Castiel gasped softly and groaned a little in the kiss, whimpering shyly as he squirmed at the teasing.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "You were coaxed into that, Sammy. and.. technically that was your brother in hell, not you baby." she replied, getting up on her tiptoes to kiss him passionately.

JJ climbed on top of Castiel, getting naked with a snap and rutting against him. "want you inside me my angel"

Sam shrugged a little, not seeming to buy it then blushed a little and kissed her back gently.

Castiel blushed madly and whimpered in embarrassment as he looked down shyly, his member hardening a bit.

Back
Top Bottom