Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam blushed at her words and blinked in surprise as she magically undressed them, smirking a little as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy. "Is that so...?"

Castiel shivered a little, blushing brightly as he looked down. "T-Thank you..." He murmured shyly.

Krystal let out a moan as he teased her with his cock. "Yes, Sammykins.. my mate.. I'm so wet for you.."

Dean smiled, giving him a kiss. "Yiu're very welcome my mate. My heart." He didn't know why he'd said that, but it just felt right. Castiel was not only his gracemate, but his fae heart as well.

Sam smirked and kissed her along her neck as he slowly pushed into her.

Castiel continued to blush as he looked down shyly at his words, still shivering at his hands through his wings.

Sam chuckled at the nickname and murmured. "I love you to Krystalove." He then groaned as he began thrusting up into her.

Castiel shivered and said. "I-I love you too... Dean..." He was blushing brightly as he squirmed a little at the feeling.

Krystal smiled, kissing him deeply as she met his every thrust. "forever."

Dean played with Cstiel's wings, nuzzling the angel as he did so. "And i'm gonna keep on loving you.." leave it to dean winchester to quote REO speedwagon.

Sam groaned and nodded, panting a little as he kissed her back just as deeply each time. "Forever..." He replied.

Castiel, not getting the reference, nodded softly.

Sam groaned and panted into the kiss as he began thrusting harder and faster.

Castiel continued to squirm a bit and even a soft whimper escaped him. Dean might notice the bulge in the angel's pants.

Sam groaned and smirked, thrusting into her even faster and harder. He panted as he gripped her hips and pulled her down to meet his with each powerful thrust.

Castiel blushed madly at that question then nodded shyly.

Sam groaned deeply, panting heavily as he gripped her hips tightly and thrust faster and faster as he kissed her desperately.

Castiel blushed brightly and looked down shyly.

Krystal moaned loudly, matching his every thrust as she kissed him back just as desperately. her body was experiencing so much pleasure, her transparent blue butterfly like wings appeared on her back. She blushed, thinking he'd hate them.

Dean pressed Castiel's head up with two fingers, thrusting up gently into him as he kissed him. "I need you, Cas. Now." he moaned, carding his free hand into the angel's wing

Sam was panting heavily and smiled gently when he saw the wings, looking at them in adoration. "So beautiful..." He murmured, gliding a single finger lightly along the wing, almost a ghost of a touch.

Castiel gasped softly and blushed brightly at the thrust and the kiss, a soft whimper escaping him as he continued to play with his wings. "Y-You can have me..." He murmured shyly.

Krystal let out a soft, surprised moan as he ghosted a finger along her wings. "Really, you think so, Sammy?" she asked, and you could see the slighy vulnerability there.

Dean moaned out at the sounds Castiel was making, crashing his lips against the angel's. With a snap of jis fingers, the two of them were naked, and Dean bucked his erection up inyo Casyiel's "I'll open you up, if you want to all the way, Cas."

Sam smiled and nodded, kissing her gently. "You're gorgeous love..." He murmured before thrusting harder a bit then moaning deeply as he came in her.

Castiel blushed brightly as they were suddenly naked and groaned in the forceful kiss. He then gasped as he felt the erection so close to his entrance. "U-Um... I... W-Won't it hurt...?"

Krystal blushed and kissed him back. "I'm so happy that I have you, my sweet, sexy, kissable, Amazing moose fiancee." she replied, thrusting quickly as she too came. She'd have the twins she wanted.

Dean gave the shy angel a light kiss. "Only if you do it wrong. Stretching you prevents you having pain when I press my dick into you, Cas." He explains, popping a large bottle of cherry lube to himself.

Sam groaned as he felt her squeeze him as she came and he slumped back, panting as he chuckled softly as she called him a moose and he held her gently, enjoying the afterglow that washed over them.

Castiel blushed brightly as Dean explained and he nodded softly. "O-Oh... I see... A-Alright then..."

Krystal snuggled into him as they basked in the after glow, kissing him softly as she spooned with him. "Mine. forever. mine."

Dean smiled, coating his right hand in a generous amount of Lube. He ran his middle finger down Castiel's crack, slowly massaging his hole so that it would open enough for him to put one finger inside him.

Sam was breathing heavily and he smiled at her gently, holding her close to him around her waist as he nuzzled into her hair. "Yes... I'm yours. And you're mine, always..."

Castiel blushed brightly and shivered a little at the chilly lube as he whimpered softly and squirmed a bit at the massaging.

Sam sighed happily in the kiss and held her close.

Castiel whimpered and continued to squirm a bit as he panted, feeling his hole slowly loosen and open to the massage.

Krystal snuggled him close, enjoying being near the man she loves. "I have a present for you my heart" she murmured softly, handing him a box which contains two targe blue bladed moon metal samurai swords like hers, and also twin guns she crafted for him. "Open!!"

Dean kept massaging his hole, feeling it loosen, but wanting to wait a little bit longer.

Sam blinked in surprise and opened the box carefully and his eyes widened in awe. "Wow... Krystal this is..." He smiled at her lovingly. "Thank you."

Castiel was panting softly and he whimpered shyly as he felt the massaging continue and he squirmed a little, blushing incredibly.

Back
Top Bottom