Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam frowned. "Probably not." He said as he remembered some of the things Crowley had done to them.

Castiel blushed a little at the kiss and forced a small smile, nodding. "Alright..."

Krystal chickled a little. "I'd probably want to kill him if I knew, huh?" she asked, looking curious.

Dean smiled a little, stroking Castiel's cheek. "Let me hold you a bit. you looknlike you could use it, Cas."

Krystal chuckled a little. "Then by all means, my heart. Use that favor. He's rather afraid of me, so he'll probably listen." she replied, giving him a kiss.

Dean pulled Castieknto him, Carding a hand through his soft unruly hair as he kissed him softly. "You know, something just occured to me Cas. My baby brother's gonna be a king."

Sam smirked and chuckled, nodding as he kissed her back.

Castiel blinked in surprise and blushed madly as he was held like that and kissed. He then nodded at Dean's words. "That he is...."

Krystal smirked back at him. She kissed him posessively. "Mine. my king." she murmured, snuggling him close.

Dean snuggled Castiel, pressing soft kisses all over the angel's shoulders, neck, and face. "You'll be a prince, Cas. Did you realize?"

Sam blushed a little and his heart skipped a little at the possessiveness and he smiled softly. "Always..." He murmured as he held her tight.

Castiel shivered and blushed more at the kisses before blinking in surprise. "O-Oh... I... I didn't realize..."

Krystal kissed him back, carding a hand through his hair as they slowly made out. She loved him so much.

Dean smiled, nuzzling Castiel a little bit. "Don't worry about it, Cas. Alot had been happening. its not a big deal you didn't think about it." He soothed, giving castiel a light kiss to the cheek.

Sam groaned a little in arousal but pulled away from the kiss gently, smiling apologetically. "We shouldn't..."

Castiel rested in Dean's arms, letting out a content sigh.

Krystal whined at the loss of his lips on hers, and her head tilted in a very confused way. "What do you mean we shouldn't, Sammy? You want me, don't you?" she asks, her big glacial blue eyes looking at him curiously.

Dean smiled and closed his eyes as Castiel relaxed into him, enjoying the music and rubbing soft circles into the angel's lower back.

Sam blinked in surprise and he gave her a quick, deep kiss. "Of course I do love... but... wouldn't it hurt the baby?"

Castiel sighed softly and in the moment of comfort his wings revealed themselves.

Krystal chuckled. "of course not." She replied simply before kissing him again deeply. "Je t'aime. Mon coeur t'appartient" she added in a low whisper, running her hands all over him.

Dean let out a low Gasp. "Cas! your wings!!"

Sam blinked in surprise when she said it wouldn't hurt the baby then blushed brightly at her whisper, shivering at her hands.

Castiel blinked in surprise and jumped, looking back at his wings. "O-Oh! Forgive me... I-I did not mean to... I-I'll get rid of them right now." His wings began to fold, about to disappear.

Krystal kissed him deeply, smirking. "You think I'd even have suggested it if it would?" She asked, tilting her head

Dean grabbed at Castiel's hand. "No! I like them cas! They're si beautiful." He replied, staring at theangel in question and his wings in awe..

Sam blushed a little more and shook his head softly.

Castiel blinked in surprise and stopped, nodding softly, blushing a little as he slowly made the wings stretch out again.

Krystal kisses him, smirking slightly as she staddled himpressing kisses down his neck and chest.

Dean smiled a little, reaching out a hand to card through what he assumed were soft feathers. "Seeing them like this.. Reminds me of the day we net in that barn. May i.. touch them?" he asked, looking curious.

Sam kissed her back gently then gasped in surprise and blushed brightly as she straddled him, shivering and sighing at her kisses. "Oh Krystal..."

Castiel blushed as he asked that and said. "I-I suppose... I-I've never had someone else... touch them..."

Krystal smirked at him, kissing him all over. "What is it sammy my love, my mate?" she asked, looking curiously at him as he kissed his anti possession tattoo.

Dean smiled softky,s stroking Castiel's cheek and giving him a soft kiss. He reached his hand for the angel's dark black galaxy like wings. "I'll be gentle, promise"

Sam blushed and continued to shiver at her kisses. "I'm already so hard for you baby..." He murmured, pulling her face up so he could kiss her deeply.

Castiel nodded softly as he smiled a little at the stroking of his cheek and the kiss.

Krystal kissed him back just as deeply, running her fingers through his hair. "Well, i'm already dripping wet for you, Inima mea." She murmured back, snapping her fingers and they were completely naked in their bed.

Dean took his free hand carded his hands through Castiel's soft feathers. "Wowi, so soft. amazing "

Back
Top Bottom