Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

JJ smiled at him, Giving him a kiss before popping them to his favorite place in the whole world. "this is my private ice rink. You know how to skate, angel??"

Krystal's walls clenched as she came, screaming out in pleasure. "Ahh.. you make me feel so good, Sam"

Castiel blinked in surprise but shook his head. "I do not."

Sam blushed and groaned deeply as her walls clenched around him, making him cum into the condom as well as he gripped onto her. "O-Ohhhhh... M-Me too Krystal...!"

JJ smiled softly. "That's okay, angel. I can teach you." He promised, giving Castiel a kiss and giving him all he knows on skating in the process. He handed him a box. "you'll need these." Inside yge angel would find ice skates.

Krystal moaned louder as he to came, feeling the condom fill inside her. "I love you so much, Sam"

Castiel blinked in surprise as he received the information. He then nodded and strapped the skates on.

Sam groaned and panted heavily, smiling at her. "I love you too Krystal..."

JJ chuckled as he put his skates on with a snap. "Its a handy trick to know when you need to relay information quickly" He muttered, smiling at him.

Krystal smiled softly. "I'm so glad. I was so lost without you my love. so lonely. Now we have each other."

JJ twirled and did a figure 8, showing off just a little to Castiel. He subconsciously wanted to impress the angel.

Krystal was egged on by the sounds of his groans, moaning as she sped up her thrusts. She hripped at his shoulders. "How I love it when you kiss me like that." she murmured, smooth jazz playing in the background.

Castiel watched JJ and clapped softly. "You're good." He said as he simply skated around in circles.

Sam gasped and groaned deeper as he began to grow hard inside her again and he panted, blushing brightly as he kissed her deeper, burying a hand in her hair.

JJ blushed a little. "thanks angel. I'd be lying if I said Inwasn't showing off a little to impress you." He muttered softly, blushing brighter.

Krystal smirked and kissed him deepky, Gripping his shoulders toghtly as she thrust harder. "You're so sexy"

Castiel blinked in surprise and an actual soft smile appeared on his face as he replied. "Consider me impressed."

Sam groaned deeply and started french kissing her as he panted into the kiss. "Krystaaaallll..." He groaned her name.

Castiel gasped softly in surprise at the kiss and blushed a little. "I-I... love you too JJ..."

Sam blinked in surprise and adjusted his position before beginning to thrust into her as he came to full hardness. He groaned deeply and bent down to nibble at her neck as he panted and moaned in her ear. "Oh Krystal... Oh god.... so good..."

Castiel blushed a little more and nodded, skating with him.

Sam groaned deeply and began pounding her, grunting in pleasure as he held her hips and thrust hard and fast into her.

JJ grinned and skated with him, giving him light kisses when they got close enough, and Twirled him around, doing tricks.

Krystal moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders, her naild digging into his back. "Fuck yes, Sam!! Use that fae superspeed! pound into me my heart!!"

Castiel was surprised that he was able to go along with the tricks perfectly.

Sam groaned deeply as her nails dug into him and he bit her neck hard, though not hard enough to break skin and he began pounding her inhumanly fast.

JJ chuckled. "The spell I used gave you my knowlege and abilty, my heart." He replied, twirling like a professional.

Krystal groaned out in pleaure, her gripnon his shoulder only going tighter. "Ahhh agh.. so good.. Sammy.." she breathed, eyes closing as her head lolled onto the pillow.

Castiel nodded softly and skated with him.

Sam groaned and pounded hard and fast as he could, panting raggedly as he rested his head on her shoulder before looking in her eyes. "Cum for me Krystal..."

JJ smiled softly. "Where would you like to go next my heart?" He asked as he gave Castiel a kiss before twirling him around.

Krystal moaned out loudly, her walls clenching around him like a vice as she came. "Yes! Sam! For you! Always for you!!"

Castiel shrugged awkwardly. "I... don't know... I'm not familiar with earth's festivities..."

Sam groaned loudly and came again, the force of the second orgasm breaking the condom as his seed spilled into her and his eyes snapped open. "Oh shit!" He said, quickly pulling out.

JJ shrugged. "Well, I know you don't eat.. but we could go and get dinner together at some fancy restaurant maybe?" JJ offered, looking curious.

Krystal was wrapped in pleasure letting out soft groans as she felt him cum the second time. Her head snapped up at his exclaim, and she tilted her head in confusion. "What is it, Sammy? Something wrong?" His tone had suggested something was.

Castiel shrugged and nodded. "I can eat, I just don't need to."

Sam was panting heavily as he looked down as he pulled his cock out of her. "The... The condom broke..."

JJ smiled tentatively. "so, fancy restaurant?" he asked, tilting his head.

Krystal nodded in understanding. "Oh.. what should we do?" Her expression was full of curiosity as she looked at hiim, head tilted slightly.

Back
Top Bottom