Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

JJ smiled as he painted Castiel. "most of these I did when I was dating Gabriel. weirdly enough, he's good inspiration" he admitted, hapoily humming as he put the finishing touches on his angel's eyes. "Will you let me see your wings sometime?" he asked curiously, smiling at Castiel.

Krystal smiled, but if you really looked you could feel the slight disappointed feelings buried way down deep. "of course my heart. anything for you."

Castiel nodded. "Sure."

Sam looked at her sadly, instantly catching the disappointment and he reached up and kissed her deeply. "I'm sorry sweetheart..."

JJ grinned. "That wouldn't be considered to personal? I mean.. Gabe used to show me his.. but.. I just want to make sure you'd be okay with that." He explained, looking over to see a detail on the fold of Castiel's trenchcoat as he talked.

Krystal kissed him back just as deeply, pressing closer to him. "Its alright. when you're not ready, you're not ready. I forget sometimes how much older I really am." she murmured stroking his cheek.

JJ smiled. "Good. sometime when Dean is around too. he's not human anymore.. so you don't actually need the vessel. I admit though, your vessel is pleasing." he replied, smiling softly.

Krystal smiled softly. "Yeah. we have all the time in the world now my love."

JJ nodded. "Fair enough my dear. Though I think that's more because they are demons than anything." He replied, continuing to paint his angel, now wirking on the stubble of his face, as the background was simply ghostly wings and bursts of bright blue.

Krystal kissed him back, snuggling him. "I love you, you know, so very much." she murmured against his neck, one of her hands, slowly lubing his cock and sliding the condom on.

JJ hummed as he painted, now working of the angel's toned body. He smiled, flicking his opposite wrist and the stero came to life, playing Michael buble. it always helped him focus. It was hard to focus when the person you painted was so close.. and so kissable.

Krystal smiled, nipping at his neck and leaving little love bites as she stroked him with her hand, wanting to get him to full hardness before taking him inside her.

Castiel listened to the song. "It has a nice tune." he murmured.

Sam panted a little and groaned at her attention, shivering at the bites before moaning at her rubbing as he became hard.

JJ nodded. "yes, it does. I happen to love his voice. its very smooth and inviting." he replied, putting the finishing touches on the painting before drying it mafically. he looked proud. "there. finished." and he turned it so Castiel could see.

Krystal stroked him faster, kissing him all over as she did so. "i'm gonna mark you, my love.. make everyone see that you're only mine.. and I am only yours." she purred, the next love bite leaving a mark, a small blue dragon.

Castiel blinked in surprise and nodded. "It is very well done."

Sam panted and groaned a little at her strokes then blushed and his heart skipped as she marked him.

JJ blushed, smiling softly. "Thank you angel. I hoped maybe.. it might make you smile.. You look so sad. I don't want you to be." he muttered softly, walking closer and stroking his cheek and giving him a simple kiss.

Krystal smiled softly, kissing him. "Mark me too my love. Then we'll truly be unbreakable mates." she murmurred, kissing him.

Castiel blinked in surprise at JJ's words and he blushed a little at his concern and sincerity. "I don't believe I am... sad... I am just not experienced very well with emotions."

Sam was panting softly as he groaned and reached up, biting her right at the top of her breast as pushing his new-found power into it so when he pulled away what would be left would be a majestic black bird.

JJ smiled, resting his forehead on Castiel's. "I understand. You will get used to it my love. Emotions are tricky things to get the hang of." He replied softly, setting the painting down next to the chair.

Krystal moaned at the bote, increasing her speed on his hardening cock. she looked down at the mark, and grinned at him. "I love it. I love you."

Castiel nodded softy, looking up into JJ's eyes and feeling a warmth spread in his heart.

Sam groaned deeply as she sped up and looked up at her, panting as he blushed madly and smiled softly. "I... I love you... tooooo..." He moaned out as he was growing incredibly hard.

Castiel continued to stare at JJ for a moment, seeming in a daze before he blinked and shook his head quickly. "S-Sorry... what did you say?"

Sam gasped as he was suddenly inside her and he groaned deeply, kissing her back deeply. "Oh god... you feel incredible love..."

JJ tilted his head, looking a mixture of confused and concerned. "I wanted to know what you wanted to do next? I was thinking maybe.. since Dean is playing video games.. which I encourge. poor dude needs to unwind. maybe we could go on a date.. and.. I kind of need more paint.. so.. a stop at the art store?" He asked, looking curious.

Krystal smiled softly, running her hands all over Sam's body. "Thank you my love." she murmurred, drawing smsll hearts on his chest as she thrust quickly on top of him.

Castiel nodded softly. "Alright, we can do that."

Sam was panting hard and groaning deeply, gripping onto her thighs as she bounced on him, closing his eyes tightly as he moaned in pleasure. "Oh.... Oh Krystal..."

JJ grinned. "Awesome!! I'll go tell Dean!" He replied excitedly, giving him a kiss. "Love you, Cas"

Krystal smirked a little as she sped up her thrustas, Kissing him deeply. she left love bites all along his neck. "You're mine. Forever. Mine."

Castiel blinked in surprise at JJ's excitement and blushed a little at the kiss, heading to the door as JJ went to tell Dean where they were going.

Sam groaned deeper as she sped up and gasped softly, blushing madly and trembling a little at her bites and words. "Y-Yes Krystal... I-I'm yours..."

JJ walked into the game room,smiling at Dean playing games. "Hey, Dean, Cas and I are gonna go on a little date, then we're gonna go to the art store" He explained softly, the other man putting the controller down.

"Alright JJ. I'm gonna play a few more games then I'm gonna take a nap then work on finding a case. You and Cas can be my right hand while Sammy is with your mom, right?" JJ just nodded.

Krystal moaned out, feeling herself tightening. "That's right my heart, and I am yours... and so so close to cumming.." she moaned, kissing him.

Castiel waited by the door.

Sam groaned deeply as he gripped onto her tightly and kissed her deeply. "M-Me toooooo...." He moaned out as he kissed her desperately.

Back
Top Bottom