Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Dean nodded. "Ah. tastes better." He admitted smiling. JJ continued poking and licking, and if you didn't know he wasn't trying to be sexual with it, you wouldnthink he was teasing.

Krystal smiled, walking to her bike and putting her helmet on, hopping back on the bike and starting it, waiting for him to follow suit.

Dean chuckled, also copuing JJ's way, as it seemed the easiest. JJ closed his box after awhile, simply relaxing again. The threenofnthem seemedbto be having a good day. Dean relaxed against the tree again. "Its nice to be able to just relax. to not benon a case for once." he admitted, sighing happily.

Once Sam was back on the hike, she sped off, landing back at her Apartment in the eiffel tower quickly. She took her helmet off, smiling at him and giving him a kiss. "you know.. I was thinking we might.. have some fun.. would you like to have some fun?" she asked, and her smirk told more of what she meant.

Castiel nodded. "You and Sam push yourselves too hard." he said simply.

Sam blushed brightly and looked down shyly, nodding. "I-If... you're ok with it..."

Dean nodded softly. "We just want to keep people safe.. But now that he has Krystal.. I dunno what might happen. But.. they look good together. She seems like good people." He approved, so that was at least a plus for Krystal.

JJ smiled. "My mom loves your brother. She won't stop him from hunting. Its actually more likely she'll go with him. She may look harmless.. but if something happens to Sam? I shudder to think what she might do to the one who inflicted it." He muttered, noting Dean's almost stunned expression. The older winchester hadn't really seen what had happened between her and Sam.

Krystal smiled softly, stroking his cheek. "I won't push if you'd rather not, but.. it would be nice.. to feel you.. be closer than we have been." she muttered shyly, pulling him down for a loving kiss. She didn't want to admit how long it had been since she had been with a man.. it was longer than Dean and he had been alive put together.

Castiel nodded along as he listened.

Sam smiled softly at her after the kiss and murmured. "I'd love to..." he kissed her again, slightly deeper this time as he wrapped his arms around her.

Dean nodded softly. "well, if she's as much help as you are, Blue, i think adding her to team free will wouldn't be so bad. But.. why'd you say love? Wasn't that ritual supposed to just make us fae?" He asked, tilting his head as he drank a soda from the cooler. He still hadn't gotten it.

JJ nodded. "Yes, it is in normal circumstances, but.. your brother was already half fae when the ritual was done. He's my mom's heart. Her true mate. The spell only solidified a change that had been happening since they met at my childhood home." he explained levelly, curious as to what the elder wincester would say.

Dean sucked in a breath. "True mate.. wow, that's heavy man. Is that what you and Cas share?" He asked, looking at the other, who was blushing.

JJ nodded softly. "Yes. Yes i think we do, but I also think that you two were angel mates way before I came along.." he muttered, and Dean blushed, looking at Cas for an explanation.

Krystal smiled up at him, blushing slightly, but leaning into his touch. She kissed him back in a passionate lmanner, popping them to the apartment from the ground. She let out a strangled moan. "Then please, Sam.. I need you."

Castiel was blushing madly and just looked down in embarrassment.

Sam blushed brightly at her moan and suddenly was on her, kissing her desperately as he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, carrying her to the bed where he dropped her on her back and climbed on top of her, kissing her neck sweetly yet hungrily.

Dean tilted his head at Castiel. "Cas, what is he talking about? Is it about the handprint?" he asked, wating to know from the angel, Knowing hw could probably better explain it than JJ. JJ just sat and drank is iced tea, watching closely but descreetly to see what happens. He was curious as to why Castiel was nlushing so. He would consider it an honor to have been Cas's gracemate, and he knew Dean would like as well, so why is he so shy about it?

Krystal let out a startled sound out at the desparate kiss, but pulled him inhim in closer, kissing him harder. She made no protest as he wrapped her legs around his waist, her arm already around his neck posessively. She let out a squeak as she was dropped, watching as he climbed atop her. She let out another moan as he kissed her neck. "mmm, Sam... feels good.."

Castiel shrugged. "I-I... I didn't know... until it was pointed out to me a little while ago... I have... two true mates... you and JJ... You are my gracemate... meaning my grace can be paired with your soul perfectly, if I wanted to take you for a vessel and you agreed to it, it would be an even better fit than the one I currently hold."

Sam almost growled as he nibbled on her neck as a way to reward her for her praise. He suckled on it gently as he began to remove his shirt, then her's.

Dean nodded. "You know if you needed me to, I wouldn't hesitate, Cas. But.. Does that mean that we'd be a better fit than me and that douche archangel that wore adam to the prom?" He asked, tilting his head a little. He was curious now.

Krystal let out a moan at the nibbles, watching with interest as he.pulled his shirt off. She licked her lips, helping him pull off her shirt as well. "Damn you're sexy Sam" She purred, biting her lip in anticipation of what was to come.

Castiel nodded. "Very much so."

Sam smiled softly and kissed her deeply, pressing his chest against her's as he groaned in desire. He then removed her bra and kissed down to her chest to suckle deeply on a nipple.

Dean looked surprised. "Huh. well, that explains alot." He didn't know what else to say.

Krystal moaned as he kissed down her chest, gripping his hair as he suckled her breast. She could feel herself getting wetter. "Ahh~ Sam! Yes! So good!"

Castiel nodded and returned to gazing at the bees.

Sam smirked a little and nibbled softly on her nipple before suckling her other one as he began to pull down her pants.

Dean smiled, sipping on his soda, relaxing. "I could get used to this.. But a hunter's work is never done.. and now that i've stopped aging.. I can slow down a bit." he muttered lowly, Resting his head on the tree.

Krystal let out a little wimper as he nipped and suckled at her nipples, helping him by wriggling a bit out of them. "Mm.. Sam.. want you..."

Castiel nodded as he leaned against the tree as well.

Sam smiled and looked up at her. "I want you too..." He murmured and began to kiss down her stomach.

JJ and Dean relaxed happily, JJ kissing the angel's cheek. "Hey Cas.. If you could choose one of us to marry.. which would it be?" Dean asked softly, looking off into the distance. He had his thinking face on.

Krystal moaned at the kisses down her body, one of her dainty hands fisting into Sam's shaggy hair. "Ahh.. Sam... feels good.. nobody's touched me like this in a long time.." she murmured, head lolling back into the pillow.

Castiel blinked in surprise and blushed brightly, looking between them uncertainly. "I-I... um... I don't know... I know marriage is normally between two people but... I don't want to pick just one of you."

Sam smiled. "Then lay back and enjoy yourself..." He murmured before his lips hit her lower lips and he began kissing and licking her gently.

JJ smiled softly. "Could have a fae wedding. You wouldn't have to choose that way, angel. It isn't exactly legal human marriage. But.. since none of us are mortal anyway.. I don't think that it matters." he offered, giving their angel's hand a soft squeeze.

Dean looked contemplative, taking a pull from his soda. He smiled a little, running his hand through his hair. "I like that idea. What do you think, Cas?" It wasn't exactly a proposal in the traditional sense, but traditional had never been his style anyway.

Krystal let out tiny moans, gripping at the sheet and Sam's hair. "Alright.. My heart." she breathed, eyes closing pleasure as he started to lick her.

Castiel blushed brightly and stammered. "I-I suppose... that would be fine..."

Sam smiled and lapped at her hungrily before he began to flick her clit with his tongue while he slowly slid a finger inside her.

Dean smiled softly. "then is settled. sometime in the near future, we'll get fae hitched" JJ just chuckled at Deans funny way of wording it.

Krystal gripped tighter at the sheets, moaning out as sam inserted a finger inside her. "Fuck Sam... so good" she moaned out, unable to say anything more because she was so wrapped up in pleasure.

Castiel was blushing even more and he nodded softly. "I-I suppose we will..."

Sam groaned into her as he began to suckle on her clit and wiggle his finger inside her before beginning to thrust it in and out.

Back
Top Bottom