Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Both JJ and Dean were content, both watching the bees and stealing glances at Castiel.

Krystal looked at him curiously tilting her head, but nodded. "Okay mi amour" she agreed, kkissing him back with a happy sigh. "Go find something you'd like to see me in.."

Castiel had a soft smile on his face as he watched the bees peacefully.

Sam blushed a little and nodded before closing the door and walking around the store. He eventually found two blue ones he liked. http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/5WAAAOSw-vlVib8X/s-l300.jpg
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/bikAAMXQ3kNTh~gT/$_35.JPG

JJ and Dean watched both the bees and Castiel, and before they knew it, it was noon. "Who's hungry?" Dean asked, grinning.

JJ smiled. "I could eat."

Krystal smiles, taking the two pieces of lingire, Trying on the more transparent baby doll first. She opened the door. "Sam? What do you think?"

Dean smiled. "You don't have to if you don't want to, Cas." He reassured, pressing a hand to his shoulder. JJ just nodded in reply.

Krystal smiled. "Thank you." she replied softly, closing the door before changing into the other one he picked and opened the door again. "I like this one. thoughts?"

JJ helped Dean get the food out.

Krystal poked her head out to kiss him. "thank you." she replied, closing the door to change yet again, this time into something plaid. She opened the door again. "Every Winchester needs some plaid, right, Sam?"

Castiel nibbled on a sandwich and a bee landed on his shoulder.

Sam shook his head and said. "N-No... I like it... but I think cool colors look better on you..." He murmured with an embarrassed smile.

Dean chuckled sofyty, and JJ nodded. "I would say that is an apt deduction, angel"

Krystal smiled, and a few minutes later, she was in the black lingire. "What about this one, Sam?" she asked, looking curious as she opened the door.

Castiel nodded softly and finished his sandwich before having the bee crawl onto his finger so he could lean back against the tree without worrying about squishing it.

Sam blushed brightly and looked down in embarrassment. "G-Good..."

Castiel watched the bee fly from his finger and then said. "Perhaps we could buy some fresh honey combs."

Sam was still blushing but blushed brighter at the next outfit. "H-How many are you gonna try...?"

JJ smiled and nodded. "that sounds interesting" He replied, kind of curious.

Dean was the one that spoke his question though. "What does that do, Cas?"

Krystal smiled. "Just one more.. unless there's something else you'd like to see me in?" she asked, tilting her head, starting to close the door to change into the red one as she awaited an answer.

Castiel looked at him surprised. "Honey comb is what bees make their honey in, so you can get fresh honey and use the bees wax that made the honey comb for many things."

Sam was blushing brightly and shook his head. "I-I'm good..."

JJ smiled. "Sounds good, and he's right. There's lots of spells that use beeswax that would be useful for you, Dean."

Dean nodded. "lets gonfor it then. don't think i've ever had frash honey. might like it." he mused as JJ got up tk go get some for the 3 of them.

Krystal smiled, Opening the door to show him the last one. "I'm honna buy all of these. do you like this one, Sam?" She really wanted to call him sammy, but wasn't sure she should because it's what Dean calls him.

Dean followed both of them, if only to carry his own honey comb. He didn't want either of them to think they hadbto server him, though it seemed JJ enjoyed spoiling the both of them. It made him blush. How did he get so lucky to get his angel after so long, and to gain such an amazing man as a friend and brother.

Krystal smiled, pulling Sam into the dressing room to kiss him passionately. She just needed the contact at that moment. She smiled at him, breaking the kiss. She innocently pulling the red babydoll off, leaving her in only her bra and panties before she quickly pulled on her clothes. She was teasing him just a bit more before kissing him again. "I love you.."

Castiel picked out a medium sized honey comb which was given to him in a plastic box to keep the honey from leaking everywhere.

Sam blinked in surprise when he was pulled into the changing room and blushed madly, letting out a surprised, soft groan as he was kissed like that before his eyes widened and he blushed incredibly, feeling himself stir a bit before he looked away in embarrassment as she started getting dressed, kissing her back softly. "I love you too..."

Dean and JJ picked honey combs as well, JJ paying for them. Dean smiled. "actually looms pretty good." He admitted, and JJ chuckled. Dean was funny sometimes.

Krystal grinned at him, nuzzling him a moment after she finished dressing, squeezing his hand. She took all the lingere out, and paid for it. "Is there anything else you'd like to do, Sam?" she asked, the male attendant at the register blushing as he realized that they were together, and he had been oggling her when she came out in the bluenone.

Castiel nodded and opened the box, awkwardly trying to lick up some honey without making a sticky mess.

Sam puts an arm possessively around her and shook his head. "Not particularly."

JJ smiled, opening his and sticking a finger on it, licking the honey off his finger. He found that was easier for him than trying to awkwardly slurp ornsomething like that.

Dean looked curious. "huh, its not as sticky as the stuff you buy at the store, nor is it as thick." he observed tryinging some. He found fresh he liked much better.

Krystal smiled ip at him, kissing his cheek. "We'll go backnyo the apartment then." she muttered, popping the bag there descreetly, as it was hard to drive with bags.

Back
Top Bottom