Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam smiled a little and held her close with his hands around her waist. "I love you too Krystal..." He murmured.

Castiel nodded. "It reminds me of one of the heavens I enjoy to visit..." He murmured.

Krystal smiled softly, wrapping her arms around his waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Till the end of the line, Sam. i'll be yours." she muttered, lettingbout a few breaths. She had said something like that to James too.

JJ looked interested. "oh? what is heaven like, Cas? I'm curious." He admitted, and Dean rolledbhis eyes. He remembered the time him and sam had gone to heaven.

Sam smiled softly and kissed her head. "And I yours..." He murmured.

Castiel said simply. "There is not one heaven, there are billions of heavens, all like different dimensions that are created by each soul that passes away and does not go to hell. Each one is that soul's paradise."

Krystal smiled happily, getting on her tip toes to kiss him. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Sam.."

JJ looked curious. "sounds intruiging. As a fae.. If I die, i don't go to heaven.. but since I'm mayed yo an angel.. that could change?" he half stated, half asked, looking curious.

Dean huffed. "Heaven ain't all its cracked up to be, Blue."

Sam blushed a little in the kiss and smiled kissing her back happily and nodding. "Do you want to go anywhere else?" He asked gently, stroking her cheek.

Castiel thought a moment. "Perhaps... I'm not sure, I've never dealt with inhuman souls in heaven..." He then looked over at Dean sadly and sighed. "Well, either way. I'll do what I can to make sure we never have to think about that."

Krystal leaned into his touch, a soft smirk on her face. "Well, Paris is the best place to get lingire... Could you put up with a a little shopping?" she asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

Dean gave Castiel a look that said something like "Dude, they tried to kill me the last time I was there.."

JJ on the other hand gave him a light, chaste kiss. "Don't worry, i'm not going anywhere, Angel."

Sam's eyes widened in surprise and he blushed madly. "I-I... Uh... I-If... If you really want..." he said nervously, glancing to the side in embarrassment.

Castiel looked at Dean confused then blushed a little at the kiss, nodding softly to JJ.

Krystal smiled softly. "Well.. unless you'd rather I go alone like I usually do and get hit on by sleazy frenchmem." she muttered, hoping to spark some jealousy. She just knew it'd be sexy on him.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Last time i wasnin heaven.. Zachariah was there, Cas." he replied to the look, likenit explained everything.

JJ smiled. "as my mom said, till the end of the line I will love you, angel."

Sam's eyes widened a little and he glared a little, looking dangerous as he thought about someone even thinking of touching her before he shook his head and held her hand almost possessively. "I'll go with you." He muttered.

Castiel raised a confused eyebrow. "Yes... but he was an angel, what does that have to do with what we are discussing?" Castiel then blushed a little at JJ's words and looked down shyly.

Krystal smiled softly. "Good. It'll be nice to have someone's opinion for once." she replied, smirking a little. She would hopefully get him both jealous and aroused.

Dean snorted. "Zachariah was a dick, Cas. He used a illusion of my mom to to torture me. He kissed her." He replies with a shudder, not wantimgbto remember.

JJ frowns softly. "Sounds sucky."

Sam was still blushing a little at the idea but followed her.

Castiel nodded slowly. "I am aware Dean, but I still do not see the connection to what we are currently discussing."

Krystal squeezed San's hand as she walked out of the museum and back to her bike. She slipped her helmet back on, hopping on the bike and starting it before handing him his helmet.

Dean rolled his eyes. "it just means that heaven aint all sunshine and rainbows."

Krystal backed out, speeding off to her favorite lingire shop in paris. It didn't take much more than 10 minutes and she was stopping at the smallish store. She took off her helmet, shaking her long blue hair. "Here we are sweetie. Why don't you pick up some things out you like, and I'll try them on for you, yeah?" she offers, her smile closer to a smirk.

JJ chuckled, smiling at the both of them. "It reminds me of home here. The feilds here are much like they at home. sometime i'll take you there. we'll ride dragons till dawn."

Dean made a face "Dragons?"

JJ chuckled. "in the traditional sense, Dean. not like the ones you hunt."

Sam blushed brightly at the suggestion and shook his head quickly. "N-No... that's ok... you pick out what you like..."

Castiel raised an interested eyebrow and nodded.

Krystal gave him a light kiss. "If that's what you want, but i'd really like your help. Its not often I get help.." she muttered softly, walking closer to the store. she was happy her new beau was pretty intimidating. No need to worry with him around. It was one of the things that she loves about him.

JJ smiled. "I think you both would like my home. it is very calm. Fae hardly fight." he explained, running a hand through his hair.

Dean nodded. "Take us there sometime, blue."

Sam blushed and nodded softly as she said she wanted his help and followed her into the store, trying to keep his eyes on her and off the different lingereas.

Krystal giggled. "Because I needbyour opinion, of course!!" she replied excitedly, siitting down on the plush waiting chair by the large 360 degree mirror. "Wait here. i'll be right back." she ordered, smirking slightly as she ducked into a changing room with the lingere. When she came out, she wore the long dark blue one. She looked at herself in the mirror appraisingly, turning to her boyfriend. "Sam? What do you think?"

Castiel nodded in agreement.

Sam was blushing madly as he waited in the chair and then his eyes widened in awe, a soft blush remaining on his face as he murmured. "You... You loo gorgeous..."

JJ and Dean both smiled, simply relaxing under the shade of the tree, sound of the buzzing bees, and the cool breeze.

Krystal smiled softly, giving him a light kiss. "Thank you sweetheart." she replied softly, and all the men in the room turned to look at her, but she hardly noticed, focused only on Sam.

Castiel looked at them both for a moment before observing the bees at work.

Sam noticed. Sam noticed big time. He quickly stood up and shielded her with his body, guiding her back into the changing room. "Try on the other one but this time just open the door if you want me to see." He murmured, kissing her and closing the door.

Back
Top Bottom