Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal changed their clothes in the blink of an eye. She's smireked a little, and they dis apoeared, landing in an apartment in the eiffel tower. "so.. where do you want to start?"

JJ smirkdd, deepening the kiss and running his hands down Castiel's body, this time in a sexy way.

Sam blinked in surprise then his eyes widened as he hurried to the window. "Wow... I'm... not sure. I never imagined I'd get to see Paris."

Castiel panted softly and whimpered a little in the kiss as he shivered at JJ's hands.

Krystal smiled. "Well, right now we're in my apartment in the eiffel tower. As far as were we can go? Baby, we can go anywhere in the universe. Hell, we can even cross dimensions if you want. Later, I wanna show you where I grew up, and no, its not Avalon." She replied softly, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.

JJ smirked, Deepening the kiss he was giving his lover. He pinched Castiel's perky nipples as he undressed himself and Dean with a thought. Sometimes his powers really came in handy. Dean kept on sucking voraciously, the chang to fae having completed while JJ was massaging their angel. He no longer needed to breathe, so he was happily deep throating the one he loves.

Sam's eyes were wide in awe and he nodded distractedly as he said. "Well... I've always wanted to try actual french cuisine."

Castiel was panting and moaning in the kiss before he gasped and practically squeaked out a whimper as his nipples were pinched and he instinctively gripped onto Dean's head as he panted hard and moaned deeply. "G-Guys..." he gasped out between kisses, seeming very overwhelmed by the sudden, intense attention.

Krystal smiled, taking his hand. "I know just the place. Do you speak french? if not, I can order for us." she replied softly, giving his hand an affectionate squeeze and leading him toward the door of her apartment.

JJ paused in his kissing of castiel's lips, trailing then down his sexy neck and coller bone. "What is it, angel?" He asked, Looking curious. Dean looked up at him in curiosity as well, though he groaned around the angels cock, feeling himself cum untouched.

Sam smiled and nodded. "I know some French." He said and followed her to the door.

Castiel was panting and he shivered, whimpering softly at JJ's kisses then he gasped and moaned a little at the groan over his cock and stammered. "A-Are you both... really ok with this...?" He panted out. "I-It makes me... happy but... I don't want you to force yourselves."

Krystal smiled. "alright good. ever rode a motercycle? The lotus is in Japan and I don't feel like going to get it. besides, in Paris, smaller vehicle is better" she smiles, imagining how strange it will will look to have him riding bitch, but she didn't feel like renting a car.

JJ chuckled a little. "who said anything about forcing us. I for one am not forced at all." he replied smiling reassuringly at Castiel.

Dean popped off Castiel's cock for a moment. "not forced in the least sweetheart" he reiterated, smirking before going back to sucking their angel off.

Sam blinked in surprise and shook his head "Never actually." He said and followed her.

Castiel blushed brightly at their words then gasped and moaned deeply as Dean began sucking him off again, panting heavily as he looked down at Dean in embarrassment and whimpered shyly.

Krystal chuckled. "well then my heart, you're in for a treat. hope my Ducati's gonna be big enough." she replied, popping them down to a sleek black and blue ducati monster motercycle. She hops on, Motioning for him to get behind her. "you may wanna hold on, sweeties"

JJ smiled at castiel, going back to kissing and licking at the angel's neck and chest, leaving a claiming bite at the base. Dean kept on sucking, running his teeth gently down Castiel's cock.

Sam awkwardly straddled the bike and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Castiel was panting and moaning, laying on his back as he whimpered and groaned in pleasure, gripping the bedsheets as he squirmed a bit.

Krystal turned her head to kiss him, handing him a helmet, before putting her own on. "Don't really need this cause we're fae, but best to not draw attension." she explained, roaring the enginebof the bike to life.

Both JJ and Dean smirked a little. It was sexy as hell to see their angel coming undone like this. "Ours only." They both growl, dean's voice sending vibrations through castiel's cock.

Sam nodded and attached the helmet before wrapping his arms around her again.

Castiel gasped softly and trembled, letting out a pitiful, embarrassed whimper at their growls, groaning deeply at the vibrations as he panted harder, his face beet red as he nodded softly.

Krystal slipped her helmet on, revved the bike once more, then shot off arriving at her esired destination in no less than 15 minutes. "A friend of mine Vincent, owns this place."

JJ Smirked, nibbling at Castiel's neck. "thats our good boy."

Sam smiled and nodded as he looked over the restaurant as he got off the bike.

Castiel was panting hard and he blushed more, trembling at the nibbles as he turned his head away shyly at JJ's words.

She smiled. "They serve the best french food in france here." she promied, head snapping up as she heard a low chuckle. It had been years since she'd seen him, but she would know that laugh anywhere.

The man in question walked over, speking fluent english, though he knew it not necessary. "Glad to know you still hold this place in such regard. It warms my little heart." Vincent joked, hugging her tightly, kissing her head chastely. "Hey Krys. been awile"

Krystal chuckled. "Sure has Vinny. may I introduce my boyfriend, Sam winchester." she smiled, snuggling into sam as Vincent held out his hand for a shake.

JJ kissed all over Castiel's body, licking into his belly button. "now, angel, what did I say? No being shy. its just us." He reassured softly, pkaying with the angel's hair.

Dean popped off a moment. "JJ's right, sweetheart. no need to be shy. We're yours and your ours." his tone was final, and after he'd spoke, he went right back to sucking.

Sam smiled at Krystal's excitement at seeing her old friend then blushed softly as he was introduced as her boyfriend and he awkwardly shook Vincent's hand. "Pleasure." He said awkwardly.

Castiel shivered as he panted, trembling at the lick into his belly button and he looked at JJ and Dean shyly before he gasped softly and moaned again, gripping the bed sheets tightly as he groaned and panted. "I-It's hard to be... relaxed when you give me such... strange feelings..."

Vincent smiled. "pleasure's mine. Krys never brings guys here, Well, except JJ. You must be really special, Sam." He replied, pulling his hand away after the shake.

Krystal leaned into Sam, reaching up to kiss his cheek. "He really is, vinny."

JJ chuckled softly. "I hardly think love is a strange feeling, angel. Its quite normal."

Sam blushed brightly under the attention and smiled at Krystal shyly.

Castiel was panting a little and shook is head. "I-I mean..." He gestured to Dean while blushing more. "T-These... strange feelings..."

Sam smiled back and stroked the back of her hand affectionately with his thumb before picking out a seafood dish.

Castiel shook his head. "I-I cannot control it..."

Krystal smiled softly. "Tell me more about yourself, Inima mea? I'm very curious to know. I'll tell you about my life, too, though as you can imagine, its quite a long story." she asked with a chuckle, sipping her iced tea.

JJ smiled, nibbling at castiel's neck. "Just relax, precious. Its fine."

Back
Top Bottom