Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

JJ flops down on a nearby chair. "so, Sam.. I want to ask you something."

Sam sits on the nearby couch, glad to be shacked up one of the fae's 5 star hotels. it was a welcome change. "whats up, blue? you canbask me anything. whats on your mind?" he asked, crossing his long moose legs.

JJ hesitated a moment. "Cas and I share a heart bond, and so do cas and dean. he'll only agree to become fae if you do. will you?" he asked, looking curious.. Dean looking away in embarrassment.

Castiel blushed brightly as the bonds made him sound like a player as the humans called it. He then glanced at Sam nervously. Sam was very surprised and took a breath before looking over at Dean. "I will if Dean is sure he wants this. Are you sure Dean?"

Dean blushed a little bit uncharacteristically, taking a breath. "Yeah, I'm sure. While Cas was away in he, JJ and I had a long talk, and I realized something, Sam. Something I'd been denying since.. well.. since I got back from hell. I'm in love with Cas, and I want to do anything I can to stay with him." he replied, smiling softly.

Castiel's face turned beet red and he looked down quickly in embarrassment. Sam smiled, glad to hear his brother finally admit it. "Alright then, I don't have a problem with it. Let's do it."

JJ let out a breath, then smiled. "the change has to happen at midnight. its.. a strange thing." he explained, smiling at the others.

Dean nodded. "midnight then. I can wait."

Sam nodded as well. "yeah, gives me time to come to terns with immortality."

JJ continued to rub Castiel's shoulders as Dean handed the angel a beer, taking a swig from his own. "Why's that, angel?" he asked curiously, looking a little worried for him. Sam had already slipped from the living room and into his own room.

Dean chuckled a little. "its fine Cas. My life's not gonna change that much. I'll just be a shitload harder to kill." he promised, taking another swig of his beer. He knows this was a big decision, but he truly was happy doing it. He loved Cas, and wanted to be with him.

JJ sighed, still rubbing the others back, pressing soft kisses to Castiel's neck. "Its gonna be fine, angel." he muttered softly, kissing his cheek. Dean just sipped his beer, taking a few breaths. He hoped he was making the right choice, even if his heart hold him it was.

JJ smiled softly as he kisses his cheek. "Good. Now stop feeling guilty. Everything is going to be fine, inima mea." he muttered softly, forgetting himself for a moment before realizing an angel probably understood all languages.

JJ gave him curious look, taking a sip of his own beer. "you okay, angel? i could make you a cocktail or something? Do you need to drink a liquor store again?" he asked, Dean having told him about that incident.

Dean took a sip from his own third beer, relaxing. "it'll be midnight soon JJ. Does your mom need to be here for the ritual?" he asked, looking curious.

JJ shook his head. "No, she doesn't, unless you think Sam would rather be bound to her than me?" he asked, smirking a little.

Dean shook his head. "I dunno, JJ. you'd have to ask him."

Back
Top Bottom