Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Dean frowned softly, But didn't comment. He would get the angel alone later and talk to him.

JJ let out a soft sound. "i'll call mom. see if anynof her hounds has gone missing lately." he promised, ging Castiel a ghost of a kiss while Dean watched. he had his reasons. Dean just looked annoyed.

JJ smirked a little bit at Dean. "Jealous?" He muttered amused, watching the hunter cross his arms in annoyance. With a snap of his fingers, he was fully clothed and getting out of the bed.

Dean made a face. "I don't know what you're talking about. "

To that JJ just smirked wider. "Sure you don't, stud."

Samandriel sheugged. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were in love with that "fae you're working with" You reek of sex to, brother." he replied, looking curious. It was obvious the other angel could sense the bond between Castiel and the fae prince JJ.

Samandriel chuckled aoftly. "what I mean is, you have a two gracemates. one human, one fae. when you pulled Dean winchester out of hell, the first one formed, but when you metthe Fae.. whoever they may be.. the second was born. You truely are a rare one, Castiel."

Castiel's eyes were wide in shock and he was blushing madly, he then disappeared and was suddenly in the middle of an empty building where he held his head in his hands to think, very confused at the moment.

Meanwhile, JJ was helping Sam and Dean, giving them all the information he knew about the hounds, as he had grew up with them. He made a face. "it was probably the headnof the hounds, Roreck. He's my mother's most trusted friend, but he's also very blood thirsty. he hates humans because they're the reason his entire pack are dead. His mate, and their two kids were brutally hunted and killed by humans who thought them wolves." He explained softly, causing the younger hunter to flinch.

"if its really this Roreck, will your mother be okay with us killing him? will you be, Jay?" He asked, worry crossing his droopy features.

JJ let out a breath. "the people he's killed are all relativesbofbthe ones who murdered his family. Mom's boyfriend could be next, because Roreck believes all humans evil. She'll be fine." he promised, explaining that roreck andbhe were not close at all. he was close with the beta, Gabriel.

Dean and JJ were looking at a book JJ had borrowed from his mother, all about the hounds, and the stood together closely. JJ was the to look up. "Angel. I thought you'd never come back. He could feel the twinge of worry and dout and embarrassment in the seraph. "is there something wrong? angel?" He asked, Dean looking up worriedly.

Castiel nodded at Dean's explanation of what they were doing then blushed a little and looked down as Dean ordered him to tell them what was up. "W-Well... um..." He explained what Samandriel had said about him having two bonds.

Castiel blinked in surprise when Dean seemed relieved then he gasped and let out a muffled cry of surprise before he groaned softly in the kiss, blushing madly.

Back
Top Bottom