Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

JJ hummed, peppering kisses all over Castiels face and neck as he stroked him off. "well, good. I hoped I could give you pleasure, love you like no one else.. though, if I'm being honest, Dean totally denies he loves you, angel."

JJ took his free hand and usednit to make Castiel look at him. He smiled softly, invitingly. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, angel. Its just us." He promised, kissing Castiel's lips lovingly, shyly asking for entrance to the other's mout with his tingue.

JJ softly stroked Castiel's cheek as he slowly ran his tongue around the angel's mouth, memorizing every inch as he pushed him down further into the bed, increasing his jerking movements on the angel's cock. The contact between him and Castiel created a mental bond, and he kissed him just a little bit harder. "Are you close, my angel? because i'm close." he told the other through the ouch induced mental bond, smirking a little into the kiss.

Castiel whimpered and moaned in the deep kiss then gasped and blushed softly as he was pinned down then began moaning louder as the jerking increased, panting heavily he looked up at JJ with half lidded eyes as he moaned out. "I-I don't know but... s-something's... happening..."

JJ pressed closer to his angel, deepeningbthe kiss more stil, warringbhis tongue with Castiel's. His speed increased, and muffled moans could be heard in the kiss, as JJ's own load of cum coated both their stomachs. "Fuck.. well, held longer than I usually would. You're gonna cum soon, angel. don't fight it. its fine." he promised in his mind, still kissing him.

JJ broke the kiss, letting out a soft breath. "Wow. Haven't came that hard in.. ever. How was it for you, angel?" He asked as he slowly rolled off of Castiel so he laying next to him, pulling him to his chest. He kissed the top of the angel's head, content sigh escaping his mouth.

JJ kissed the top of his head again. "But not unpleasant, right? Like.. maybe you'd be interested in going further? I switch.. but the thought of being in you.. is.. appealing." He admitted while blushing, running a soft hand down Castiel's back.

Castiel whimpered softly in the light kiss and looked up at JJ as he was still panting a bit then nodded softly and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

JJ smiled softly, kissing the top of Castiel's head before he closed his eyes and settled in for a nap himself.

A few hours later, Dean had come in to ask JJ something, and quickly clised his eyes, screaming in surprise, thinking it was maybe Gabe again.. but when the angel turned.. "Cas!?!"

Castiel jumped at the scream then turned and blushed crimson as he saw Dean walk in and quickly made sure he was covered with the blanket. "H-Hello Dean..."

The hunter's face was priceless. if it weren't for JJ being so embarrassed, he might've found this situation quite funny. Well, he still found it funny, just.. embarrassing.

Dean made a face, and you could just feel the waves of jealousy coming off of him. "What the hell?!" was all he said, even if he had seen this coming, actually seeing it was jarring and it made the hunter twitch. He let out a soft breath. "anyway.. I came in here to ask you something JJ." He added, ponching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

Castiel's face was beet red as he looked away a little, somehow feeling somewhat guilty. He stayed quiet as he remained under the covers and reached for his clothes.

Desn sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I think I found us a case. Something is killing people in Hartford. they all died in ways they couldn't in an apartment. I think it may be a hound. What can you tell me about them?"

JJ sighed. "Hounds are my mom's gaurds. They are the ones who protect her when she leaves the realm of the fae. If one of them went rouge we could have a big problem. think werewolf with fae speed and agility. not good."

Deannsighed. "I'll get to the books with sam."

Back
Top Bottom